Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
robertwilliamshell
  • robertwilliamshell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:16 AM

anyone got a youtube chanel of a decent easter egg hunter?

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Its a kinder surprise
  • LazloZeLlama and Slash59 like this

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

Something very similiar to that happened to me too yesterday. For the first time ever I saw the entire convoy, one of the agents who identified himself on another occasion as FIB agent came yelling at me that 'this is a sealed off area', 'this is a restricted area, go away' then pushed me while I was trying to take photos. Then he started shooting but was then shot my his fellow FIB agents, at least one of them. I followed the shooter with one of the Grangers after he was fleeing the scene trying to talk to him but had to kill him when he attacked me (Trevor).

Convoy: http://de.socialclub...nn0ajMLsocaGiTw
Gov. lic plate: http://de.socialclub...RbEGhVEz2h76Dmg

Dunno if that is a bug or WTF, really strange. Similar situation today with Michael, also the FIB was there with Bravados, not their SUVs. The FIB agent yelling at me got shot by fellow FIB agents, the other agents opened fire on me. Stored one of the Bravados in Michael's Garage. I don't have 100%.

it happened to me in the online, 

http://socialclub.ro...eHkKYOrNlaXfZ0g (the scientist and the other guy)
http://socialclub.ro...NIkeLLl4LsduwDg (the guys from the cars after the one with the scientist shoot me, one of them died)
http://socialclub.ro...ryESCBa4n4JlZbg (another photo of the guys)

one thing strange is that after the guy with the scientist shoot me, and the other two kill him, they stand up like nothing (Photo 3), even the scientist was gone, he ran away with the gunshots. I never pull the trigger or hit the guard of the scientist (Photo 1), i only pushed him and he attacked me, then the other two (Photo 2) kill him.

I posted a while ago that something strange happened to me there too.
I was just parked nearby with franklin in franklins car.I got out and ran around and I dont remember why but they started shooting so I got into my car to escape then freaked out because someone was in my passenger seat. So I got out and so did they and it was the grey suit! I freaked and shot him and everyone else, then zoomed in on him and he had the fib badge on.
Someone posted yesterday I think about seeing the grey suit jack a civilian car to escape, so im thinking that might have been what happened.
Ive been back there numerous times but it wont happen again.
Also has anyone noticed that the grey suit doesnt always have an fib badge on? Probably nothing though

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

I'm tellin ya that everyone should go to the top of the maze bank the view from there can relate to the mural in numerous ways just look

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I think its ment as another indication to us or a point in the right direction that chiliad needs to be investigated further for the ufo maybe ,as the dish is pointing at chiliad ,,but we knew that didn't we ? ,,maybe your ment to encounter them quite early on in the game before you realised about the glyphs and stuff

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

I'm just almost sure that the vine wood hills and the observatory line up correctly, especially seeing as how the observatory is shaped in the way you see it all from the maze bank, the sundial being the maze bank it all lines up its gotta be something

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 23 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

I know i've seen the scenerio right by Zancudo base.  Its the river right by the road under the base.  You pull up to it a certain time and you will see the army cars flying down it chasing someone(?) 

I dont think I saw the whole thing play out. It's like the FIB agents going to the sat dishes in the desert, if you just sit there it wont happen.  Need to keep going back and driving away every half hour or so to find the exact time they spawn.  

There also should be something triggered at the prison, a prison van breakout of sorts.

If anyone had more info it'd be helpful.

Also - people have mentioned outside of humane labs and research something going down.  Thats another scenerio.  Looking for alla these to see if i can find a pattern.

• Darthwill and Wanderer800 like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by POWA, 23 November 2013 - 01:53 AM.

The prison escape is a random event, but I didn't see a van. It's just a prisoner that carjacks you.

I think the one by the Humane Labs is as well, but I don't remember. Someone took pics of it a few pages back, and I also saw it in my new game playthrough, but nothing happened. A bunch of goons just stand outside a building with a maintenance worker.

I haven't seen the Ft. Zancudo one yet.

• ZancudoTakeover likes this

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

The prison escape is a random event, but I didn't see a van. It's just a prisoner that carjacks you.

I think the one by the Humane Labs is as well, but I don't remember. Someone took pics of it a few pages back, and I also saw it in my new game playthrough, but nothing happened. A bunch of goons just stand outside a building with a maintenance worker.

I haven't seen the Ft. Zancudo one yet.

These are all considered scenerios - they are mapped out the X/Y coords you have to be in to get them to trigger in this file - http://pastebin.com/8Nk5Rkc7

Theres time of day restrictions and possibly other things.  Trying to see if we can decode the xmt in anyway to find the time of day for all the events. Some are pretty strange.

There should be another one at a certain time at the lighthouse, Cluckin Bell farms, hookies diner, the golf course, eclipse towers(the 400k property from gta:o).  If we can get some time of day narrowed down for a few of them im hoping to be able to find a pattern to decode the rest. 

• Darthwill and trevors toe nail like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by POWA, 23 November 2013 - 02:27 AM.

These are all considered scenerios - they are mapped out the X/Y coords you have to be in to get them to trigger in this file - http://pastebin.com/8Nk5Rkc7

Theres time of day restrictions and possibly other things.  Trying to see if we can decode the xmt in anyway to find the time of day for all the events. Some are pretty strange.

So are you saying these scenarios aren't the Rockstar 100% checklist events, or only some of them are?

This forum is super slow right now. I looked at the checklist on R* and saw 2 prison escape scenarios, so maybe the other one is the van scenario.

My original question is just trying to see what your intentions are. Are you trying to find a pattern to finish the game faster, or are you trying to find a pattern of times, so you'll know when to visit the ones that aren't on the checklist if there are some?

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 23 November 2013 - 02:34 AM.

So are you saying these scenarios aren't the Rockstar 100% checklist events, or only some of them are?

Some are, some arent.  Take

<Name>platform:/levels/gta5/scenario/Prologue</Name>

Thats the begining event probably where the alien in the ice is.  Its located at a
        <min x="3231.601074" y="-4673.511230" z="112.843666" w="0.000000" />
        <max x="3295.327148" y="-4555.455078" z="120.389534" w="0.000000" />

which is way to the bottom right off the main map entirelly.

But things like
      <Name>platform:/levels/gta5/scenario/Zancudo_River</Name>
      <AABB>
        <min x="-1393.113159" y="2455.459473" z="0.042026" w="0.000000" />
        <max x="393.339783" y="3414.829590" z="75.947533" w="0.000000" />

is the zancoudo army guy chase i saw, not a tracked event.  or the humane research labs one, or the FIB/Scientists at the sat array. those are other "random" event that just occurs at a certain timeframe, but is not tracked.

Trying to see if we can find out what these events all are.  One of these scenerios is really the only hope I have for something different to happen, say at the movie theater where another UFO "should" be.  Or this event at the alien camp, or ones on the top of mountain ranges

*Edit* Another one that comes to mind is Thelma and Louise easteregg, pretty sure thats 19:05 it happens at on the top of chilliad, so its most likely this event
    <Item>
      <Name>platform:/levels/gta5/scenario/MountChiliad</Name>
      <AABB>
        <min x="382.344391" y="4255.192871" z="28.161486" w="0.000000" />
        <max x="2557.941895" y="6421.830078" z="784.333435" w="0.000000" />
      </AABB>
    </Item>

If we can get a timeframe some of these scenerios trigger regularly I'm hoping to beable to find the location in the files to figure out all the triggers.
  • Darthwill and Fran_Halen like this

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Can't wait for the jet pack dlc to come out.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Ok I looked over the mural, no UFO.

But I have ideas after brainstorming and thinking of logical ideas, but they dont involve the actual words of the mural. The mural has so much going on I can't think of it all at once or I'll get lost.

The eye in the right hand corner. Everything in this game related to the UFO's have a eye on them, or atleast as far as we can tell from clues, they are eyes. So I believe the eye on this mural, is  direct reference to the other eyes. And the other eyes all mean UFO. 

The hands. There's a few things for this. I believe they could be pointing up, even though I found nothing up there. They could be pointing West to actually. Obviously you couldn't make a billboard pointing in a flat way in a forward position.  Or, if the mural is flipped upside down is could mean the hands are picking something up. I'm sure there can be many more logical reasons.

The V in the corner. V is a roman numeral for 5. This is GTA V, maybe it just means this is the 5th game (Doubt that). There are 5 boxes on the Chiliad Mural, maybe a reference to that. And we suspect there is a 5th UFO, the V could mean there really is a 5th UFO. 

The Circular thing/UFO. Yes I believe this is a UFO. It's shaped like one, and even the middle seems to have a hole that opens in UFOs.

The 3 lighting bolts things. I believe these are what we have been seeing as "Bean me up".

And on other note. The whole "the path is lit". Above this mural are distinctive lights. Lights which I haven't seen on other signs. I haven't seen the Textile City mural at night, but is it obviously lit up in a way that you can't miss it?

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

I know it's not at the bunker but this looks an awful lot like an elevator going up to me.

mb1GRjD.jpg

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

That means is could also mean the elevator is going down. I never thought of that one before. 

it's kinda weird that elevator in the tower opens anyways. Maybe that's the entrance, and the bunker elevator is the exit?

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

That's weak, I feel for ya Karoi.

What's weak? I don't lie about it and pretend that I'm awesome. I use my XBOX 360 for mods like the no water mod or the trainers to try stuff for the solving of this mural? And on my PS3 I have a legit copy (Special Edition and I own the Limited Edition Guide) and play without cheats and online I don't boost so, why am I weak?
I was saying it was weak that your files got corrupted and I feel bad for you, eat a f*ckin chill pill.

Edit: I didn't see your other post, no worries. Lol, wrong voice, I like that.

Sorry dude. I'm a little jumpy today. So yeah, it looks like I have to options. Start over and do everything the opposite way then I did the first time OR download a 100% save to help with the search. What would people on this forum do in my situation.

I downloaded a 100% save, Space Docker was no where to be found. Just stuck to my own, if you don't mind not having it go ahead. 

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

That means is could also mean the elevator is going down. I never thought of that one before. 

it's kinda weird that elevator in the tower opens anyways. Maybe that's the entrance, and the bunker elevator is the exit?

Do you morons not have anything more important to deal with?

• KingLiam1986 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Do you? 

Pot calling the kettle black, man.....

• IM_A_AFOL likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Like what?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Anyone else find the "TOP SECRET" F.I.B. Phoenix yet?

SA EXEMPT

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

:yawn:

• Darthwill and diehardDanny like this

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Do you? 

Yeah I do. This is horse crap. And talk about "pot and kettle" you've got a nerve, hypocrit.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by HakatoX, 23 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Look in the mirror as you say that. 

You came in here to slam people who choose to spend their time differently than you...

OMG can you imagine.... yer not the koolest mother f*cker on this planet....

Can U Not Talk?

• askinnywhitedildo, LazloZeLlama, Max-Damage and 1 other like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

Well, it would look like you're playing the same game we are. So I guess you sent on your ass and play games which isn't important either. 

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

Like what?

Are you so devoid of inspiration and endevour that self esteem goes out the window, and you find solace in berating strangers on an internet based forum?

• KingLiam1986 likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

Do you? 

Yeah I do. This is horse crap. And talk about "pot and kettle" you've got a nerve, hypocrit.

Manure is the term you're looking for, and man ure a d--k!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by HakatoX, 23 November 2013 - 05:43 AM.

He is blaming us for bullsh*t he is pulling? 

what a f*cking tool

Ignore him, report him and move on....

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

Yea he's cool.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

He is blaming us for bullsh*t he is pulling? 

what a f*cking tool

Ignore him, report him and move on....

Grow up.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by HakatoX, 23 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

Well, this grown man has better sh*t to do with his time than play with children having tantrums.

Any how, I had someone line up the mural to the textile city one.... 

I need to dig for the link

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

Where can I find the best quality picture of the city mural? Is there one from the game files?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users