2wc1pa0.jpg

I wanna up vote sir... but i can't!
(reached maximum up votes for today)

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Have been following this thread for a long time in the hope of the discovery of the jetpack and got to thinking about something someone said about the mural possible being solved in parts. I decided to join up to post my suggestion. Apologies if this has been said before but i can't honestly remember seeing it in the last 481 pages!

We know the two x's on the left side of the mural indicated the conditions for the Chiliad UFO (hence there being a UFO in the box on that side) so you could potentially consider the left side solved.

Looking at a top down view of Fort Zancudo, using the runway looking towards the sea as the centre line of the mural, is there any way the right hand side of the mural fits?

Of the three glyphs on the right hand side of the mural we have one with a beam coming down, one indicating 3am, and then the faded glyph. Could these glyphs explain the green light beam we see at 3am (although from reading this thread it does appear earlier i think) and the fact the UFO fades in and out of view depending on how close you get to it (aren't near my ps3 to check this happens but i think this may be the case).

I am near useless with photoshop etc but i know people on here have got some skills that may be able to do it? If it does, the three boxes could match up with buildings in Zancudo.

Sorry to ramble on but this was just an idea i had that i wanted to share, if i had the photoshop skills i would try overlaying the right side of the mural over Zancudo myself before posting anything! Thanks for reading

97rh.jpg

is this what you're looking for ?

• LegendaryMudkip and LosingMyMind like this

LosingMyMind
  • LosingMyMind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by LosingMyMind, 21 November 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Thank you very much for doing this, not sure if it matches anything building-wise but will have a proper look when not on my mobile!!

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

cause there's a god damned jetpack on the f*cking mural... 
they wasted our time with this sh*t....

Yes you are correct that it LOOKS like a jetpack, but again we arent sure what it is exactly. It can be something else too that we haven't figured out yet...
seriously?

what else could it be?

A device to make you shoot shaved ice out yer ass?

Yumm ass snow cones...what flavor?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

So, is there any news? Except the fighting and bitching?

• tdurbo likes this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 21 November 2013 - 08:05 PM.

So, I'd like to point out something I said last week, regarding map overlays of the mural:

We don't have any frame of reference for what scale it needs to be. We don't know if one box is, for example, 1 mile across or 100. This forces us to either perfectly line up the boxes and symbols to specific locations (as we did by slapping it on the mountain and Paleto Bay and etc), or just arbitrarily picking locations to overlay it based on the importance we've attached to them (Fort Zancudo, Hippie Camp, Observatory, etc.)

If we find something significant from picking places based on how important we think they are, then that's great. But I really think that if we don't have a clear idea on what scale the mural should be at (if it's even meant to be overlaid), we're going to have a hard time finding anything outside of the glyph locations to bank on as a good, strong lead.

So just keep in mind that we need more than "put the mural here, at this angle" to get anything right, we also need  to know what size it needs to be at, especially if we start doing anything involving underwater investigation, which the 'Easter Egg Near RDA Range' anagram appears to encourage.

• Skinvisible and MrEZmoneymaker like this

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

decoded! alien invasion hide behind an egg!
bbll.jpg
back on searching.. actually only the egg  and stickman symbol that still confused me. i agree that the five x's (look alike) refering to the gylphs found on the mountain, and the ufo symbol maybe for the sunken UFO. all i want to know is what the egg and stickman represent.

Segregate and Rearrange possiblely? (Hope i spelled it right)

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Ooops, accidentally edited out too much.

Oh well,

RE: Zancudo with no stars and pedestrians / military cowering.

I entered last night, un detected via a HALO jump. Before the stars triggered there was full traffic with cars / pedestrians just like any city street. I'm starting to think this is just a glitch, IE it's supposed to have an alarm until (if it can be) turned off by an event. By "glitching" the base we are causing pedestrians to spawn and military to basically spawn NPC AI behaviors.

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

What about overlying the mural on the mountain to see if it takes us to a secret passageway or something?

man are you serious ?

This hasn't been thought of yet?
Awesome! Gunna go home and try it now!

Wow looks like this is the start of the next 100-150 repeat loop again.
  • trevors toe nail likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

been focussing my search the last few days studying the hippy camp model and for some reason i am constantly being drawn toward the lighthouse and the beach just around the cove to the south the one with the partial dock frame. Had some wierd explosion go off couldn't see it but sounded like something exploding open. Has anyone else had this at all? I am scouting around but nothing yet. I am treating the lit path as the reference to the lighthouse. The small brown spot as the location. Follow the yellow path on the model toward the "Beam me up" which i am thinking could be that beach or further inland. That's where i heard the explosions. I was in heli.

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Either that or they're taking citizens in and testing things on them

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Oh well,

I entered last night, un detected via a HALO jump. Before the stars triggered there was full traffic with cars / pedestrians just like any city street. I'm starting to think this is just a glitch, IE it's supposed to have an alarm until (if it can be) turned off by an event. By "glitching" the base we are causing pedestrians to spawn and military to basically spawn NPC AI behaviors.

Im sort of with you here, What I noticed is there is 3 ped's in the lower control tower if you get in with no alarm.  The second the alarm goes off 3 soldiers run out of that tower and peds are gone.  So the alarm triggers the peds to turn into the soldiers. 

• MrEZmoneymaker and tonywehbe like this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Oh well,

Im sort of with you here, What I noticed is there is 3 ped's in the lower control tower if you get in with no alarm.  The second the alarm goes off 3 soldiers run out of that tower and peds are gone.  So the alarm triggers the peds to turn into the soldiers. 

When people succeed to get in the tower and get the normal peds to spawn, please go to the top. Look if anything changed there.

Saichotix
  • Saichotix

Trolls make funny noises when you feed them.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Saichotix, 21 November 2013 - 08:37 PM.

[quote name="ZancudoTakeover" post="1064134261" timestamp="1385065624"][quote name="Hondaslayer" post="1064134206" timestamp="1385064992"]
[quote name="ZancudoTakeover" post="1064133694" timestamp="1385060296"]
[quote name="MrEZmoneymaker" post="1064129897" timestamp="1385022170"][/quote]
So the alarm triggers the peds to turn into the soldiers.
[/quote]

The Matrix comes to mind, lol. Didn't someone mention an unkillable FIB agent a while back? It may have been a glitch, but I'm thinking it may be another EE, albeit a far fetched one.

Edit: I'll figure out how to edit the quotes properly at some point, lol.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

So basically, the authorities are Agent Smith, and everyone in GTA V is trapped in The Matrix.

Anyone see Keanu Reeves at all in-game?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Oh well,

When people succeed to get in the tower and get the normal peds to spawn, please go to the top. Look if anything changed there.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 21 November 2013 - 08:55 PM.

ok so i got a response after asking for my request to be moved up in the support chain...

Timm.S, Nov 21 01:48 pm (EST):

Hello There,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.

We deeply apologize that you've encountered an issue with GTA V.

If you are having any issues with GTA V in-game, first please let us know...

-Is your console playing GTA V connected to the Internet?
-What version of GTA V were you on when you created the save? What date was this created?
-What version of GTA V were you on when this issue happened? What was the date when this issue first occurred?
-What version of GTA V do you currently have? Have there been any changes if the issue happened in a previous Title Update?

Also please provide the following information if your Social Club account issue is not resolved or if you are having issues in-game for GTA V:

Summary:

-Console/Platform:
-RGSC Name:
-PSN/360 Name:
-Crew Name:
-Screenshots of any error:
-(If a Story mode issue) Was your Save created before or after the first Title Update, announced on October 1st?

Steps to Reproduce:
1 - Launch Game
2 - From Main Menu
3 - 
4 - 
5 - 

Detailed Description of the Issue:

Please provide video and/or screenshots. Once we have this information, we'll be able to take a look into the issue and get back with you.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Cheers,
R*

so now it looks like im getting an automated type response. 

i might video me opening my browser and checking the ticket, aside from actually giving you guys my social club account i dont know what else can be done to show that it is real.

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

I think the observatory has secrets to tell. if you follow the shadow of the eye it stops at certain times of day pointing in certain directions. also the colour markings in the pavement around the statue light up when the sun and shadow go over it. no clue what it means yet. also looking thrue the scope where the snipergun is you can see clearly that some buildings and radiotowers light up more then the rest.

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

Either that or they're taking citizens in and testing things on them

I said they might be Montauk Boys ....

mhinder
  • mhinder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

I'm curious how things would line up in city if the mural was overlayed so the eye was at observatory and the egg was at IAA and fib supposed egg.

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by tonywehbe, 21 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

so now it looks like im getting an automated type response. 

i might video me opening my browser and checking the ticket, aside from actually giving you guys my social club account i dont know what else can be done to show that it is real.

ohhhhhh... this is not cool at all

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

also there are more then a few buildings around the city with drawings of a sun on them. but them more like a regular sun. like these. also notice the arrows pointing up on one of the buildings:

http://socialclub.ro...WA067ZUdU_INBBw

http://socialclub.ro...GXE-4gSND7vEzWw

http://socialclub.ro...tW0WLkWsPjtrn-w

not sure if they have something to do with it but still strange that they are there.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

I think the observatory has secrets to tell. if you follow the shadow of the eye it stops at certain times of day pointing in certain directions. also the colour markings in the pavement around the statue light up when the sun and shadow go over it. no clue what it means yet. also looking thrue the scope where the snipergun is you can see clearly that some buildings and radiotowers light up more then the rest.

The observatory does have some amount of things odd about that, though if it's pointing to anything, I've yet to find it. Spent a couple days checking if something showed up at locations it pointed at, notably the spot where the 'eye' was perfectly visible atop the tower. Haven't found anything, and if it's a clue, it has nothing to do with following where it's pointing. Might be similar to a sundial, but then it's either arbitrary and just scenery, or we're missing some sort of key to what's important about the times it signifies.

As for the radio towers, it's been mentioned, it's more or less decided a lot of those are some form of lighting glitch. I've done my own share of searching them, and haven't found anything significant about them.

And before anyone brings it up (not you, but just... some people...) : No, I don't think they'll line up if we try to slap the mural on it. You can try, and if you find something huge and groundbreaking, then good for you, I'm eating my words. But for the most part it's like slapping a star chart on a road map, and circling stars that line up with the intersections, expecting to find the holy grail in the middle of Edinburgh.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

I think if anything is meant to be overlaid with the mural it's either the outline of the mountain, the lines with the streets or the boxes with buildings. There isn't anything that would line everything up perfectly. 

Also about the clipping into the FZ UFO I mentioned earlier, someone who can do it should try because I know we all would love to see what the cockpit looks like from the inside. I'm not sure how that works but I assume you would just fall through it but if there was a video of it we could pause it at the right moment. Also, maybe clipping past the force field could maybe somehow bypass it and allow you to then drive it. Just an idea.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Can't believe I'm saying this since I said over laying the mural was pointless.

But, someone over lay it to where the red UFO/Eye is on the PENRIS building. 

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

also there are more then a few buildings around the city with drawings of a sun on them. but them more like a regular sun. like these. also notice the arrows pointing up on one of the buildings:

http://socialclub.ro...WA067ZUdU_INBBw

http://socialclub.ro...GXE-4gSND7vEzWw

http://socialclub.ro...tW0WLkWsPjtrn-w

not sure if they have something to do with it but still strange that they are there.

I'd chalk it up to architectural design from the 1920/1930's having a bit of a lingering presence in Vinewood, the whole 1920's art deco Hollywood' thing.

Examples of what I mean:

http://laplaces.blog...n-art-deco.html

More specifically, look up "Art deco sunburst", and you'll have your answers for that.

This is the easiest explanation for these sorts of motifs, "blame art deco", but if they actually do hold significance and some R* designer is busy giggling at this like a madman, that's something for someone to figure out, I guess.

• roadkill6creator likes this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can't believe I'm saying this since I said over laying the mural was pointless.

But, someone over lay it to where the red UFO/Eye is on the PENRIS building. 

I'd gladly do that later on, if you can get me the direction you want it overlaid (middle line 'pointing' north-east, south east, etc?), and specifically the scale for the mural (building size matched to the mountaintop square's width? Size of the eye matching the size of the Penris Eye relative to the satellite image?).

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

The observatory does have some amount of things odd about that, though if it's pointing to anything, I've yet to find it. Spent a couple days checking if something showed up at locations it pointed at, notably the spot where the 'eye' was perfectly visible atop the tower. Haven't found anything, and if it's a clue, it has nothing to do with following where it's pointing. Might be similar to a sundial, but then it's either arbitrary and just scenery, or we're missing some sort of key to what's important about the times it signifies.

As for the radio towers, it's been mentioned, it's more or less decided a lot of those are some form of lighting glitch. I've done my own share of searching them, and haven't found anything significant about them.

And before anyone brings it up (not you, but just... some people...) : No, I don't think they'll line up if we try to slap the mural on it. You can try, and if you find something huge and groundbreaking, then good for you, I'm eating my words. But for the most part it's like slapping a star chart on a road map, and circling stars that line up with the intersections, expecting to find the holy grail in the middle of Edinburgh.

i posted about the silver and copper lines at the observatory before. no idea how to use them but they are for sunrise/set and moonrise/set positions or something like that. google the observatory and read about the radial lines exhibit outside of the real observatory this is based on. the real-life version has more lines than the in game one, which made me think that a specific sunset or moonrise might be show something. i dont really know how to use them but maybe someone can look into it. silver lines are for the moon and copper for sun. hope it leads to something. ive sat around fro awhile and just saw weird clouds at night. posted the pic a few... actually now like 50 pages ago. i get the clouds look weird cuz the moon is behind them but watching what happened previous to the pic was really cool to see from the observatory.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

I've managed to get into the fort undetected every time. All I do is parachute from the North side and land in front of the bunker. I can stand there all day and never get wanted but once I go into the bunker and step out they catch me. I've actually never tried it without the stealth outfit so idk if that has anything to do with it.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

I've managed to get into the fort undetected every time. All I do is parachute from the North side and land in front of the bunker. I can stand there all day and never get wanted but once I go into the bunker and step out they catch me. I've actually never tried it without the stealth outfit so idk if that has anything to do with it.

Outfit has nothign to do with it.  You can see here I sat outside that bunker on my bike, headlights on, even beeping the horn for hours.  Nobody cares.  Even when you are inside the bunker you can do things like blow up that propane tank infront of it and nobody cares.  Real weird area borderlining on glitch.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064127635

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users