Home playing GTA V?

• LazloZeLlama likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Home playing GTA V?

yp lol standing on top of the underwater(scratch that not underwater anymore) UFO

p.s.: it's fun driving through alamos sea with a sanchez xD

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

guess where i am xD

qJs6F5g.jpg

Not at the fourth UFO flying over the city.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

guess where i am xD

Not at the fourth UFO flying over the city.

nope but that's the next place i want to explore.

for the record the wholen alien base stuff is busted nothing out there.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Obvious stuff

This makes me think of the ''alien code'' we can see repeating itself all around the map, UFO camp site, on some water container etc...  It is located right next to fort Zancudo.  Not sure if it is linked, or what to do with it.

http://rsg.ms/1cde9iL

Also, I want to know more about this.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

''Give thanks, praise him''  A cave with a fire burning all the time, unattended.

What do we know about this, and does someone can link this with anything else?

There's an eye on the wall, but this eye is Yellow.  The one on top of Mount chilliad is Red.  Maybe some glyph are related to this eye?

The "Alien Code" as you call it is based off Alien aplhabet(the styling,iirc)  From what i remember, 2 circles with a line connecting them both in the middle means "Opposing? or "Opposing forces"

This doesn't mean it has to mean this in GTA but, it's something i remember from when i was into Aliens and stuff.

The "Give Thanks" and "Praise Him", IMHO, are telling you to do Yoga on Mt.Gordo at a certain time.(no, there is no HARD evidence pointing in this direction, just subtle hints)

There is a Yoga pose called "Praise the Sun" and Yoga seems to be something they could have taken out of the game but, left it in for some non-apparent reason(They left Yoga in but, no Jetpack? see how silly that sounds?)

Also, for Yoga being something that nobody cares about and something non-relevant to the game, they sure did want you doing it on Mt.Gordo with Chiliad in the background.(maybe because they are great camera views that showoff their hard work OR maybe not, just seems wierd it highlights Chiliad while doing the Yoga)

I think you got somethign there.  I will try the yoga on the mountain at different time and temp.

I think the writing are the key:

For the alien alphabet, found this talking about crop-circle alphabet with the same symbol:

http://ovnis-usa.com...he-1er-juillet/

Also similar, the main reason it catch my attention is the name: Bigfoot language!

http://beforeitsnews...ge-2451680.html

Probably getting further by posting those conspiracy website... but I hope something rings a bell to someone.

Wyattsawesome
  • Wyattsawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by Wyattsawesome, 12 October 2013 - 09:58 PM.

guess where i am xD

qJs6F5g.jpg

In the mountain? 

EDIT: Nevermind, you already answered lol

Wyattsawesome
  • Wyattsawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Home playing GTA V?

yp lol standing on top of the underwater(scratch that not underwater anymore) UFO

p.s.: it's fun driving through alamos sea with a sanchez xD

It'd be great if you posted a tutorial how to walk or drive underwater like that. I've seen a few people do it but no one ever explains how

UnitedDestruction
  • UnitedDestruction

The Dude

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Anyone know if there is any way to obtain the alien costume? It's a stretch but maybe if that can happen then the UFO at Chiliad won't disappear when you walk up to it and bring you aboard instead.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Found this next to the yoga you were talking.

http://rsg.ms/1ce7gh9

Looks like a dead animal head just like the one in the cave next to the fire near the altruist campsite

clownkiller2
  • clownkiller2

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

The Illuminati wall maybe the ufo in the left side could be the find 50 spaceships parts, the could be The Mystery of Leonora Johnson's Murder and third the Jetpack could be Stunt Jumps, the 5 Xes could indicate Story Missions, Strangers and Freaks, Hobbies and Pastimes, Random Events  and Miscellaneous for the 100% which shows the Ufo at top of the mountain, the Ufo over Ford Z  could be the anti air missiles against planes. This is just my theory

Sry for bad English :panic: 

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Sup' everyone? I'm new, so please be gentle. Just wanted to add 2 things to the mix.

1) as far as the whole "sacrifice something at the altruist camp theory", has anyone tried sacrificing Michael's son Jimmy? I would, but I'm only at 78%. I've been reading a lot of the different threads and haven't seen this tested. Based on how much the Epsilonists out and out despise gingers, and how shallow of a person he is and will become, figured it made sense on some level.

2) Regarding the "PENRIS" building, East of the IAA and FIB Towers. (If your looking at the map, and using Mt Chiliad as North) it has the"Art" in front of it with an "eye" and 5 "stars". The companies' name PENRIS, is also and anagram for Sniper. Thought this may help someone that might be investigating that option.

Thank you to everyone who's continued to post on these threads, and continue to work as a team, putting in countless hours, and coming here to add what they know and help where they can. This whole thing will eventually be cracked because of people like you. So thank you!

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Sup' everyone? I'm new, so please be gentle. Just wanted to add 2 things to the mix.

1) as far as the whole "sacrifice something at the altruist camp theory", has anyone tried sacrificing Michael's son Jimmy? I would, but I'm only at 78%. I've been reading a lot of the different threads and haven't seen this tested. Based on how much the Epsilonists out and out despise gingers, and how shallow of a person he is and will become, figured it made sense on some level.

2) Regarding the "PENRIS" building, East of the IAA and FIB Towers. (If your looking at the map, and using Mt Chiliad as North) it has the"Art" in front of it with an "eye" and 5 "stars". The companies' name PENRIS, is also and anagram for Sniper. Thought this may help someone that might be investigating that option.

Thank you to everyone who's continued to post on these threads, and continue to work as a team, putting in countless hours, and coming here to add what they know and help where they can. This whole thing will eventually be cracked because of people like you. So thank you!

You can't kill any of Michael's family. When you aim a gun at them you can't fire.

Sorry man, but the whole PENRIS thing has already been discussed numerous times. :p

Welcome to the site. :D

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 12 October 2013 - 11:27 PM.

clownkiller2,

I lean towards that theory as well but it doesn't explain all the other stuff thats been found unless the symbols and stuff are just to dress the game up.

You can get an X in a box on the missions also which could tie in with that.

Im sure they mustn't be connected but ive seen lots of small chalk like X's on the floor around the city. Some in carparks and some behind houses in a yard. As i say though they are probably nothing.
The big red X's are interesting though.

As regards new people coming posting old stuff, its going to happen. This thread is so full of obuse its supprise anyone wants to read it all.
Great discoveries are historically made when people keep going over what others have done.
After 100 posts of people asking if honking the docker horn at the UFO it may be the 101 post that adds an extra few words that may solve the puzzle.

To solve somthing you keep going over old ground when there is no new ground to go over.
I think its unfair to jump on people only trying to help.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by stangone50, 13 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Im such an idiot i got all set up to take over zancudo . Had all 3 guys in buzzards . I parachuted out with franklin totally forgetting you can not switch charachters with stars .But I notice sometimes when i get into where the bunker elevator is my stars will just go away . Maybe this is the time to get someone to the command center .

I went back again with michael and franklin in a buzzard . I jumped out and franklin followed me but as we were sailing Franklin somehow fell and I got a message saying he was injured .

Has anyone had experiance with multiple charachters in zancudo ?

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

hey guys, this may have been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed IAA on the black ufo over fort Z, i recall seeing post about it not having any visible markings. sorry if this has already been brought to attention.

Matty_od
  • Matty_od

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

So as some of you may or may not know. You can't get into the control tower at Fort Zancudo, unlike single player the two green doors are locked. Well i managed to glitch through the wall and get in. I'll upload some pictures. There's nothing really interesting. Everything is the same except no mini-gun  :(

Just though i would share this!  :)  

http://s767.photobuc...d13328.jpg.html

http://s767.photobuc...a43cd5.jpg.html

http://s767.photobuc...42a8ce.jpg.html

INF3RN040
  • INF3RN040

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

The doors are not locked ,you can in the tower

So as some of you may or may not know. You can't get into the control tower at Fort Zancudo, unlike single player the two green doors are locked. Well i managed to glitch through the wall and get in. I'll upload some pictures. There's nothing really interesting. Everything is the same except no mini-gun  :(

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Has anyone tried honking the space docker at the ufo? seems pretty simple.

Aye they have. You can use the search box in the top right of the screen, to search for things and see if they've been suggested.

Link below is an example.

http://gtaforums.com...h&fromMainBar=1

shoelaces is just another troll, please just ignore the trolls.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

i'm on the edge of quitting because this isn't going anywhere. last 15 - 25 pages are the same obvious/retarded proven-wrong theories being stated over and over.

YES! Please do us all a favor and leave. You are more useless then the turd i produced this morning.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by Grumbledore, 13 October 2013 - 03:38 AM.

It'd be great if you posted a tutorial how to walk or drive underwater like that. I've seen a few people do it but no one ever explains how

it's a mod. for 360 there is allready one available but dont ask me where to get it. for ps3 i modded the common.rpf just opened it and edited and upacked the data tree. edited the 4 water files (.dat and .xml) and deleted their content. saved it and put them back inside the common.rpf. copied them into the game files of my ps3 and tada no water in the lake and the ocean anymore. some rivers do have water though. can make a proper tut when i come back from work.

oh yeah only works with ps3 running cfw's so far. because you need to acces the game files.

Bleedingwickedly
  • Bleedingwickedly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Still not 100% yet, but I'm close. Does the UFO spear at the top of the mountain, even if your not on the mountain? For instance, while the UFO is visible could you do Yoga, and be able to see it?

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

no you cant do yoga and look at it, it disappears when you a) aproach it from the look out on mt chiliad, b) when you move to far away.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

trying to find a way to make a no water mod for ps3 not much hope but that's not what i wanted to point out. i stumbled up on a file while digging arround. 

when does a game need a ragdoll file for aliens? xD

i do believe ;)

Michael's mission against aliens?

Following this thread for long and joined just now since I’ll change my focus now to online mode. Leveling up, a whole new experience!

Wanted to contribute with something since some of u guys really helped me discover a lot of stuff in the game.

I was trying to go legit all the way with no cheats at all and with "casual good behavior". With main mission long finished (and only 30M on each character) I realized that, if Trevor gets Ursula back to her place in front of the lighthouse (Random Event), he and the others get to contact her latter on, Trevor can have sex with her and every time he does it, it will rain (please try this)! I've seen it only in other PS3, since unfortunately I've decided to deliver Ursula to the altruists long time ago and have no savegame before that :( My previous choices also made me lost the chance to became a billionaire, own the golf camp... I'll will start soon a whole new game, finishing main missions 1st, delivering the correct persons to the altruists, etc…, and hopefully having an happy ending!

So my wild guess now, maybe if you place Franklin with the “hologram” at Chilliad, engage Trevor and Ursula around 2 AM and start the rain (this is a trigger – most probably MANDATORY) giving Trevor some time to aim the lighthouse light (directly to ?) at 3 AM and leaving Michael maybe at yoga in Mt Gordo  (praising some Moon at 3 AM?) or doing sacrifices elsewhere or … Just guessing of course.

Sorry for lots of ifs, maybes and ? but for sure Trevor and Ursula “dating” is the only legit way to control the weather and to try something else with the other 2. I’ll try to confirm/dismiss some stuff crossing some locations with the online mode (all stars at penris building are highlighted online…).

I'm sure that R* as puzzled a single legit way for players to achieve whatever they have hidden. Maybe some save games are also not “correct enough” to deploy the some event(s)…

Hope this helps, meet me on line!

Confirmed - Scientists & FIB guys appear near satellite dishes before 100% (also seen there the 2 “technicians”).   

For now I'm online!!!

All the best!

Saudações Leoninas

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for the info, and gentle touch Sakred.
And Scooby, you make a great point. Everyone found the UFO's pretty quick, and we are prob overlooking a small, but obvious detail that got lost in the mix with everything else.

Also, I'm shocked that we haven't found anything major near the
Observatory. I still think we are missing something important there.

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

Has anyone tried flying the heli underneath the observatory to see where that elevator goes to?

boberson01
  • boberson01

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Since this is about to have 50 pages worth of posts, I think it would be worth it to have a list of every theory that has been tested and what still needs to be tested. I saw someone else post that as a community we should make a list of what does and does not work/happen in the game when it comes to the easter eggs. Just clean up this thread a bit and organize it because I can't even tell what theories are still active/being looked into and what's been forgotten. Just a thought.

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Thanks for the info, and gentle touch Sakred.
And Scooby, you make a great point. Everyone found the UFO's pretty quick, and we are prob overlooking a small, but obvious detail that got lost in the mix with everything else.

Also, I'm shocked that we haven't found anything major near the
Observatory. I still think we are missing something important there.

There's metal plates at clock positions around the observatory. It's already well known the sun in a certain position will make the obelisk shine an eye shaped shadow on the ground. 

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

I tried ramming the water drain (that looks like a T on the inside) near the saw mill with a bulldozer, didn't work, tried pulling it out with a tow truck, no luck. I think the drain is there for a purpose.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Taking Selfies Haha!

Anybody check out the UFO building i pointed out last page?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users