Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Kifllom
  • Kifllom

A.K.A thebobinc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Kifllom, 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

you guy need to stop to quote entire message , you can only you '' quote message # xxx ) the tread is getting impossible to read with all your multi-quote and it make it look like a tread full of kid ,

i have been messing around last night with the no water mod , and i could not find anything in the sea , also tunnel in the waterfall , not accessible ,  nothing around the hatch also ,  so the focus to solve the mystery as to be toward something else ;)

out for the week-end hope to come back Sunday ans you guy will have make new discovery 

cheer all and don't forget stop multiquote every single post you reply to

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

There was an interview before the game came out, i think they were showing a playable demo, the previewer was talking about the activities, odd jobs and collectible stuff. He said R* was saying that if you collect all spaceship parts(i don't think he said 50, just "all") yjen you get to fly a UFO in MultiPlayer.

I'm not the only one who remembers this interview/preview, others have brought it up in the other numerous Chiliad myster threads amongst the internet.

A search for this artcle come sup with nothing unfortunately, almost like the evidence was cleaned up.(Tinfoil Hat on, hehe)

It is certainly possible the interviewer was confused/mistaken and was talking about the Space Docker.

ALSO, just using logic, or what seems to be common snes to me but, we ARE NOT going to get to fly one of those big UFO's we are seeing in the sky.

Those things are massive and just think about trying to get one of those through the city AND it would take 15 seconds to fly across the map.

IF we get a UFO to fly it will be the one on top of the Hippy Car, that one matches the drawing and is more size suitable for GTA.

Maybe we should be focussing on starting up that little midged UFO somehow?

did you see that they patched out the small stones at the sand glyph?

i think we have all the parts for the puzzle but we dont see the full picture yet. besides that we dont know what the meaning the washed away and the "eye" only glyph have. why should there be 2 glyphs with no meaning at all? that doesnt make any sense.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Obvious stuff

This makes me think of the ''alien code'' we can see repeating itself all around the map, UFO camp site, on some water container etc...  It is located right next to fort Zancudo.  Not sure if it is linked, or what to do with it.

http://rsg.ms/1cde9iL

Also, I want to know more about this.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

''Give thanks, praise him''  A cave with a fire burning all the time, unattended.

What do we know about this, and does someone can link this with anything else?

There's an eye on the wall, but this eye is Yellow.  The one on top of Mount chilliad is Red.  Maybe some glyph are related to this eye?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

you guy need to stop to quote entire message , you can only you '' quote message # xxx ) the tread is getting impossible to read with all your multi-quote and it make it look like a tread full of kid ,

i have been messing around last night with the no water mod , and i could not find anything in the sea , also tunnel in the waterfall , not accessible ,  nothing around the hatch also ,  so the focus to solve the mystery as to be toward something else ;)

out for the week-end hope to come back Sunday ans you guy will have make new discovery 

cheer all and don't forget stop multiquote every single post you reply to

available for ps3 too?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

trying to find a way to make a no water mod for ps3 not much hope but that's not what i wanted to point out. i stumbled up on a file while digging arround. 

when does a game need a ragdoll file for aliens? xD

i do believe ;)

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 06:22 PM.

trying to find a way to make a no water mod for ps3 not much hope but that's not what i wanted to point out. i stumbled up on a file while digging arround. 

i do believe ;)

If you mod any files be careful not to go online. You never know, Rockstar might get all mad and start banning users or something. It's been known to happen with other games, heh!

I think most models in the game have a physics mesh (an invisible model that's sort of a simplified version of the visible model, to tell them game where to collide the object with the world).

But I believe the alien models and the fact that they ragdoll are from the rampages where Michael fights off aliens.

But you never know. Perhaps they'll reuse the models as they did with the film studio and the cutscene with the spaceship.

I really hope that a UFO can be pilotable and that the Rockstar representative was wrong.

I'd love for it to shoot blasts of green energy as in Independence Day. The fort Zancudo one is a good match for something like that.

Either that or I'd love to see an alien invasion DLC for GTA Online that requires users to either fight hordes of aliens in the streets, while aerial dogfights take place in the skies with military jets fighting multitudes of extremely fast alien ships.

It'd also be great if the green energy exploded like an RPG on impact with the ground.

Oh Rockstar, pretty please make my dream come true.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

i do believe ;)

Michael's mission against aliens?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

If you mod any files be careful not to go online. You never know, Rockstar might get all mad and start banning users or something. It's been known to happen with other games, heh!

I think most models in the game have a physics mesh (an invisible model that's sort of a simplified version of the visible model, to tell them game where to collide the object with the world).

But I believe the alien models and the fact that they ragdoll are from the rampages where Michael fights off aliens.

But you never know. Perhaps they'll reuse the models as they did with the film studio and the cutscene with the spaceship.

Won't go online with a cfw ps3 anyway ^^ since i bought it it was never connected to the internet haha

Michael's mission against aliens?

dang it both of you got me. totally forgot that fcker -.- that happens when you are half asleep lol

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

There was an interview before the game came out, i think they were showing a playable demo, the previewer was talking about the activities, odd jobs and collectible stuff. He said R* was saying that if you collect all spaceship parts(i don't think he said 50, just "all") yjen you get to fly a UFO in MultiPlayer.

I'm not the only one who remembers this interview/preview, others have brought it up in the other numerous Chiliad myster threads amongst the internet.

A search for this artcle come sup with nothing unfortunately, almost like the evidence was cleaned up.(Tinfoil Hat on, hehe)

It is certainly possible the interviewer was confused/mistaken and was talking about the Space Docker.

ALSO, just using logic, or what seems to be common snes to me but, we ARE NOT going to get to fly one of those big UFO's we are seeing in the sky.

Those things are massive and just think about trying to get one of those through the city AND it would take 15 seconds to fly across the map.

IF we get a UFO to fly it will be the one on top of the Hippy Car, that one matches the drawing and is more size suitable for GTA.

Maybe we should be focussing on starting up that little midged UFO somehow?

did you see that they patched out the small stones at the sand glyph?

i think we have all the parts for the puzzle but we dont see the full picture yet. besides that we dont know what the meaning the washed away and the "eye" only glyph have. why should there be 2 glyphs with no meaning at all? that doesnt make any sense.

What stones did they patch? Where?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Guys a question.. U ever see when u switch to travor and found he on top of montain with woman dress? And speak about alien?

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Would've been found by now. Its either coming in an update, or its not ever coming. UFO / Jetpack
  • Xx-Starchild-xX likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

What stones did they patch? Where?

the glyph in the sand with the wow signal next to it. in v1.0 there was a bush they replaced it with 2 small stones in v1.02 and in 1.03 they patched out the stones. i am talking about the glyph next to the small tower with the red arrow on top

http://i.imgur.com/x53JCzU.jpg

player position

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Themrphenix, 12 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

image.jpg
image hosting 12mb

1)maybe an entrance or exit?
2)same as 1
3)the tunnels going through mountain?when I say tunnels I mean the tunnels you can drive through with cars!
4)same as 3

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Obvious stuff

This makes me think of the ''alien code'' we can see repeating itself all around the map, UFO camp site, on some water container etc...  It is located right next to fort Zancudo.  Not sure if it is linked, or what to do with it.

''Give thanks, praise him''  A cave with a fire burning all the time, unattended.

There's an eye on the wall, but this eye is Yellow.  The one on top of Mount chilliad is Red.  Maybe some glyph are related to this eye?

The "Alien Code" as you call it is based off Alien aplhabet(the styling,iirc)  From what i remember, 2 circles with a line connecting them both in the middle means "Opposing? or "Opposing forces"

This doesn't mean it has to mean this in GTA but, it's something i remember from when i was into Aliens and stuff.

The "Give Thanks" and "Praise Him", IMHO, are telling you to do Yoga on Mt.Gordo at a certain time.(no, there is no HARD evidence pointing in this direction, just subtle hints)

There is a Yoga pose called "Praise the Sun" and Yoga seems to be something they could have taken out of the game but, left it in for some non-apparent reason(They left Yoga in but, no Jetpack? see how silly that sounds?)

Also, for Yoga being something that nobody cares about and something non-relevant to the game, they sure did want you doing it on Mt.Gordo with Chiliad in the background.(maybe because they are great camera views that showoff their hard work OR maybe not, just seems wierd it highlights Chiliad while doing the Yoga)

• Benjamoose likes this

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

I found a UFO building in the city itself, was driving along on my friends game, and saw that, didn't look any further, as he is at only 70% and wouldn't mean anything most probably.

Its a corner building with half a UFO sticking out of it, hence why it may have something to do with it

My phone is acting up right now, but im sure its in Vinewood, and in one of the corners highlighted

http://imgur.com/yvaJBLF

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Well I was messin around at the altruist camp and nothing out of the ordinary happened . I went to that cave , I tried to sacrifice Chop lol he would not run after the ball into the fire . There is a rams skeleton head next to the fire I was thinkin this is tellin us to sacrifice something there . I tried killing a mountain lion and pushing it into the cave but i couldnt push him up a hill  . I had michael at the ufo on chiliad and took franklin to the cave waited till dawn nothing happened .

Once more people start hitting 100% somethings gotta give . There are too many theories involving the moon rain the day clothing charachters . could be anything , someone will stumble on it by accident .someone will probably parachute into the mountain and break right through it or some crap

I have tried yoga on gordo in the rain 3 am cresent moon nuthin zilch zip

Im still hoping to find a real cave in the mountains somewhere . I think just flying over the mountain alot of stuff you will not see . There was a couple spots by the altruist camp where there were lil overpasses and tunnels not shown on the map that would not be seen other than if you walked right up to it .

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

guess where i am xD

qJs6F5g.jpg

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Home playing GTA V?

• LazloZeLlama likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Home playing GTA V?

yp lol standing on top of the underwater(scratch that not underwater anymore) UFO

p.s.: it's fun driving through alamos sea with a sanchez xD

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

guess where i am xD

qJs6F5g.jpg

Not at the fourth UFO flying over the city.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

guess where i am xD

Not at the fourth UFO flying over the city.

nope but that's the next place i want to explore.

for the record the wholen alien base stuff is busted nothing out there.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Obvious stuff

The "Alien Code" as you call it is based off Alien aplhabet(the styling,iirc)  From what i remember, 2 circles with a line connecting them both in the middle means "Opposing? or "Opposing forces"

This doesn't mean it has to mean this in GTA but, it's something i remember from when i was into Aliens and stuff.

The "Give Thanks" and "Praise Him", IMHO, are telling you to do Yoga on Mt.Gordo at a certain time.(no, there is no HARD evidence pointing in this direction, just subtle hints)

There is a Yoga pose called "Praise the Sun" and Yoga seems to be something they could have taken out of the game but, left it in for some non-apparent reason(They left Yoga in but, no Jetpack? see how silly that sounds?)

Also, for Yoga being something that nobody cares about and something non-relevant to the game, they sure did want you doing it on Mt.Gordo with Chiliad in the background.(maybe because they are great camera views that showoff their hard work OR maybe not, just seems wierd it highlights Chiliad while doing the Yoga)

I think you got somethign there.  I will try the yoga on the mountain at different time and temp.

I think the writing are the key:

For the alien alphabet, found this talking about crop-circle alphabet with the same symbol:

http://ovnis-usa.com...he-1er-juillet/

Also similar, the main reason it catch my attention is the name: Bigfoot language!

http://beforeitsnews...ge-2451680.html

Probably getting further by posting those conspiracy website... but I hope something rings a bell to someone.

Wyattsawesome
  • Wyattsawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by Wyattsawesome, 12 October 2013 - 09:58 PM.

guess where i am xD

qJs6F5g.jpg

In the mountain? 

EDIT: Nevermind, you already answered lol

Wyattsawesome
  • Wyattsawesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Home playing GTA V?

yp lol standing on top of the underwater(scratch that not underwater anymore) UFO

p.s.: it's fun driving through alamos sea with a sanchez xD

It'd be great if you posted a tutorial how to walk or drive underwater like that. I've seen a few people do it but no one ever explains how

UnitedDestruction
  • UnitedDestruction

The Dude

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Anyone know if there is any way to obtain the alien costume? It's a stretch but maybe if that can happen then the UFO at Chiliad won't disappear when you walk up to it and bring you aboard instead.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Found this next to the yoga you were talking.

http://rsg.ms/1ce7gh9

Looks like a dead animal head just like the one in the cave next to the fire near the altruist campsite

clownkiller2
  • clownkiller2

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

The Illuminati wall maybe the ufo in the left side could be the find 50 spaceships parts, the could be The Mystery of Leonora Johnson's Murder and third the Jetpack could be Stunt Jumps, the 5 Xes could indicate Story Missions, Strangers and Freaks, Hobbies and Pastimes, Random Events  and Miscellaneous for the 100% which shows the Ufo at top of the mountain, the Ufo over Ford Z  could be the anti air missiles against planes. This is just my theory

Sry for bad English :panic: 

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Sup' everyone? I'm new, so please be gentle. Just wanted to add 2 things to the mix.

1) as far as the whole "sacrifice something at the altruist camp theory", has anyone tried sacrificing Michael's son Jimmy? I would, but I'm only at 78%. I've been reading a lot of the different threads and haven't seen this tested. Based on how much the Epsilonists out and out despise gingers, and how shallow of a person he is and will become, figured it made sense on some level.

2) Regarding the "PENRIS" building, East of the IAA and FIB Towers. (If your looking at the map, and using Mt Chiliad as North) it has the"Art" in front of it with an "eye" and 5 "stars". The companies' name PENRIS, is also and anagram for Sniper. Thought this may help someone that might be investigating that option.

Thank you to everyone who's continued to post on these threads, and continue to work as a team, putting in countless hours, and coming here to add what they know and help where they can. This whole thing will eventually be cracked because of people like you. So thank you!

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Sup' everyone? I'm new, so please be gentle. Just wanted to add 2 things to the mix.

1) as far as the whole "sacrifice something at the altruist camp theory", has anyone tried sacrificing Michael's son Jimmy? I would, but I'm only at 78%. I've been reading a lot of the different threads and haven't seen this tested. Based on how much the Epsilonists out and out despise gingers, and how shallow of a person he is and will become, figured it made sense on some level.

2) Regarding the "PENRIS" building, East of the IAA and FIB Towers. (If your looking at the map, and using Mt Chiliad as North) it has the"Art" in front of it with an "eye" and 5 "stars". The companies' name PENRIS, is also and anagram for Sniper. Thought this may help someone that might be investigating that option.

Thank you to everyone who's continued to post on these threads, and continue to work as a team, putting in countless hours, and coming here to add what they know and help where they can. This whole thing will eventually be cracked because of people like you. So thank you!

You can't kill any of Michael's family. When you aim a gun at them you can't fire.

Sorry man, but the whole PENRIS thing has already been discussed numerous times. :p

Welcome to the site. :D

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 12 October 2013 - 11:27 PM.

clownkiller2,

I lean towards that theory as well but it doesn't explain all the other stuff thats been found unless the symbols and stuff are just to dress the game up.

You can get an X in a box on the missions also which could tie in with that.

Im sure they mustn't be connected but ive seen lots of small chalk like X's on the floor around the city. Some in carparks and some behind houses in a yard. As i say though they are probably nothing.
The big red X's are interesting though.

As regards new people coming posting old stuff, its going to happen. This thread is so full of obuse its supprise anyone wants to read it all.
Great discoveries are historically made when people keep going over what others have done.
After 100 posts of people asking if honking the docker horn at the UFO it may be the 101 post that adds an extra few words that may solve the puzzle.

To solve somthing you keep going over old ground when there is no new ground to go over.
I think its unfair to jump on people only trying to help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users