19,747 replies to this topic
Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

/thread...

...?

(Hopefully not - there's still 'mystery' to solve I feel...)

Mad Bull gta
  • Mad Bull gta

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

yeah, the mystery is still there, im just posting proof in regards to the existence of the jetpack. thats all.

If their is a jetpack in the game the support would say that so they would not give any clues so this is pointless, no offence though

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by Xh0sa_NightMare, 21 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

yeah, the mystery is still there, im just posting proof in regards to the existence of the jetpack. thats all.

If their is a jetpack in the game the support would say that so they would not give any clues so this is pointless, no offence though

They wouldn't lie, maybe give an open ended answer which could be either a yes or no. It seems this is the END! No more cargo-bobbing anything and everything =[ No more shooting cones off chicken's heads =[  No more earthquake theories =[ NO MORE SPACE DOCKER! :'[

https://www.youtube....h?v=VMGh3Ts5-WQ

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 21 November 2013 - 02:07 PM.

@madbull

so rockstar support wont offer support to me even if i have the jetpack? they are ordered to trick people instead of giving support for a glitch?

im not going to argue.

Luizi
  • Luizi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

thanks for telling us the truth.
goodbye i think this is the end of this thread

hmm.. When this thread turned to a jetpack hunt? aren't we trying to decode the mural? Not hunting a f*cking jetpack.. As for myself, i couldn't care less abaut jetpack, flyable ufo would be cool though :panic:

• tonywehbe likes this

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

I guess it's possible there is still a flyable UFO in the game, but either way I think I am done with this hunt. I for one have hit a complete dead end with this mystery. Good luck to everyone that decides to stay.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by HakatoX, 21 November 2013 - 02:18 PM.

I want my f*cking time back....

I'm not pissed with you....

hmm.. When this thread turned to a jetpack hunt? aren't we trying to decode the mural? Not hunting a f*cking jetpack.. As for myself, i couldn't care less abaut jetpack, flyable ufo would be cool though :panic:

cause there's a god damned jetpack on the f*cking mural... 
they wasted our time with this sh*t....
  • BIGRICH II likes this

Spliffpanda
  • Spliffpanda

One weed to rule them all

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

I was trying my theory out at the Arcadius, that there is an UFO above it, just like the hippie camp. My arguments for this is the logo of Arcadius, taken from Asteroids the arcade game. I was flying above the clouds, circling around then all of the sudden I get the same kind of interference on my UI and screen as you get from the hippie UFO, but I never found the same spot again. I thought it was my phone, but I tried texting, making phonecalls etc to see if it interfered with my monitor which it didn't. It might have been something else tho as I never found the spot with the interference again. :-/

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

thanks for telling us the truth.
goodbye i think this is the end of this thread

yeah this thread is about decoding mount chilliad mural. i'll stop once i get the best explanation for the mural.

• Luizi likes this

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

I want my f*cking time back....

I'm not pissed with you....

It's a shame man, a lot of you put a lot of work into this =[

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

I was trying my theory out at the Arcadius, that there is an UFO above it, just like the hippie camp. My arguments for this is the logo of Arcadius, taken from Asteroids the arcade game. I was flying above the clouds, circling around then all of the sudden I get the same kind of interference on my UI and screen as you get from the hippie UFO, but I never found the same spot again. I thought it was my phone, but I tried texting, making phonecalls etc to see if it interfered with my monitor which it didn't. It might have been something else tho as I never found the spot with the interference again. :-/

are you on 100%?

Luizi
  • Luizi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

Yes you are correct that it LOOKS like a jetpack, but again we arent sure what it is exactly. It can be something else too that we haven't figured out yet...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by HakatoX, 21 November 2013 - 02:24 PM.

Yes you are correct that it LOOKS like a jetpack, but again we arent sure what it is exactly. It can be something else too that we haven't figured out yet...

seriously?

what else could it be?

A device to make you shoot shaved ice out yer ass?
  • dAfTpUnK2010, IM_A_AFOL, MrEZmoneymaker and 1 other like this

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hi everyone, Just got update on the last discovery (the elevator doors). And I got some suggestion (that I'll look into when I got 5 min alone with my PS3 ;)  ).

I saw someone talk about Lt. Kyle Slater, that it was (not sure here) a contact in our phone or something.

So I would try these:

• Try to call him near Fort Z.
  • Try to call him in front of the elevator
  • Try to call him on top of Mount Chiliad, in front of the "door" near the Picture of the Mountain with ufo/egg/jetpack thing.
  • Might want to try these with the right time (like 3 am) too.

So just some idea that we could try. It might take me a couple of days before I have time to try this (family, job and all), but if someone try this, please let me know.

Have a good day everyone and keep it up, don't stop the search, we can do this.

FYI, I have worked in the game industrie has a programmer for 12 years, so I have a good understanding how a Designer think on these kind of things.

I don't think that we can get the jetpack by cheating/exploiting or other not game scripted event.

In GTA SA, it was not a random thing, it was there to find.

It's possible that the Elevator in Fort Z is the answer, we just need to find the right way to open it (Something like calling Lt. Kyle during the same time that there is the Green light in there too).

It's also really possible that entering the elevator (by cutscene or not) when the door open for real, that we might be teleported (designed intended) to another location so that we find the Jetpack or else. This is common thing in the game industry.

Keep it up guys!

Hey, So I tried no 2, I have a save in the bunker near the elevator. But could not try to sneak on someone. The only time someone enter there, I had triggered the alarm. And I used the Invicibility cheat (sorry, I do not know the area very well, so I needed an extra edge to explore a bit more freely).

I also went into the big contrôle tower, did not find anything interesting there. Was using cheat invicibility and was on alarm too.

I did not find anyway to not behing seen in there.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Has anyone seen this grafiti already?

caught my eye cuz of the arrow and the word "davis" ( i think) in the same colour as some of the glyphs

http://socialclub.ro...HKUGtep68QozMgQ

hmmm, davis just seems to be a tagg , but the black clamm like thing with the arrow coming out of it is not repeated anywhere around here!

I've seen the same 'black clam' several times, and a similar one that has the 'B's in a different position.

http://rsg.ms/1aLHgpu

Luizi
  • Luizi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

seriously?

what else could it be?

idk.. I mean come on, its just a stick figure, it could mean allmoust anything..

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

idk.. I mean come on, its just a stick figure, it could mean allmoust anything..

thats the thing about stick figures...
A basic way to describe human action

Tube on the back with a cone and movement lines off the cone.....

Even the Egyptians knew stick figures to be a way to describe men and what they do

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

As I've said many times, a symbol of a jetpack doesn't mean that there is a jetpack in the game. Otherwise there would be a cracked egg and UFO in the game.
I maintain that these symbols represent other locations of UFOs.

Good effort on those who maintained their belief.

So if the jetpack icon doesn't mean a flyable jetpack, what does it mean? That's the next question for everyone to consider.

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

More ridiculous sh!t I've been trying to do up a mountain:

If you figure (as I do), that the Chiliad UFO appears pretty much above the little two-red-flag-marker, it's interesting to note that you can run a trail of fuel with the jerry can from here, up the hill, up the stairs, ZIG-ZAGGING all the way up, up up to the glyph under the platform.  There's pretty much exactly an entire 100 units of fuel required to lay out this route.

Naturally, if it's raining, it gets washed away before you can do much, but since the UFO remains after it's stopped raining, you can happily light it up from either end.  "The path is lit!"

The only problem with this; nothing happens whatsoever.

I thought about the most unlikely scenario for a GTA game and deliberately got arrested, so had no ammo or armour.  Went up there, rained, UFO... nothing happens whatsoever.

All I could glean from this utter waste of time when I should've been doing something else, was a general observation that it *seems* while the UFO is "active" (making a noise) I could toss grenades and smoke bombs at it for ages without a problem.  As soon as it stopped making a noise, the grenades immediately got me a wanted level.

In fact, if I remember my test correctly, I didn't even see the little red, expanding circle on my radar where the grenade explodes.  (Which I presume to be the noise/alarm radius within which people start reporting you to the police).  As soon as the UFO stopped it's racket, my grenades were suddenly causing the little red circles again and I straight away got a wanted star for my trouble.

The trouble here?  I've no idea what this means or if it's even useful.

My hunch these days is that the FIB deliberately erased the most important part of that "half-glyph" to give us something to work out.  The rest of it is pretty obvious-ish.  Although in real life I'm guessing the FBI would actually just move the mountain to a bunker instead.  Or... maybe just not have their UFO appearing as an image...  come to think of it; why would the FBI *want* their retro-engineered UFO to appear like that at the top of a mountain under certain conditions?

Argh, I've pretty much had it with this cr4p.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

As I've said many times, a symbol of a jetpack doesn't mean that there is a jetpack in the game. Otherwise there would be a cracked egg and UFO in the game.

So if the jetpack icon doesn't mean a flyable jetpack, what does it mean? That's the next question for everyone to consider.

Honestly...
I am a very basic guy and I cannot keep at it.
That's a jetpack if it wasn't there should have been some other symbol.
Plenty of egg symbols around, even a boulder that looks just like the cracked egg...

Later..

I did not need to wake up and see that......

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

ah well, they did confirm  there is a flyable ufo in the game. that's just as good for me or even better. we need to keep searching

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

ah well, they did confirm  there is a flyable ufo in the game. that's just as good for me or even better. we need to keep searching

Keep at it for a month with the notion that there was a jetpack ...
You will feel as scorned as I do.
  • phillip_trevors likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

Honestly...
I am a very basic guy and I cannot keep at it.
That's a jetpack if it wasn't there should have been some other symbol.
Plenty of egg symbols around, even a boulder that looks just like the cracked egg...

Later..

I did not need to wake up and see that......

A cracked boulder isn't an egg so you can't say each symbol is a literal representation. So what could that icon represent if it isn't a literal jetpack?

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

thats the thing about stick figures...
A basic way to describe human action

Tube on the back with a cone and movement lines off the cone.....

Even the Egyptians knew stick figures to be a way to describe men and what they do

If we went with the "overlay the south-eastern side of the mountain with the mural" logic, and just shifted all of the bottom symbols over Paleto Bay (like we've been doing like a million damn times, except with the mural flipped for some damn reason), the rocket man would essentially be right around the same spot as the Up-n-Atom Burger there. At least I think so.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

Get on Up

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by stangone50, 21 November 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Until an official statement from R* or the Housers is released  I would ignore all support responces concerning the jetpack .

Cant these be easily photoshopped anyway ?

Also it said the jetpack is not a vehicle in the game . Did not mention whether it may be a weapon .

If it were a vehicle all peds would have them . In SA was it not a government weapon?

• HakatoX, phillip_trevors and dAfTpUnK2010 like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by HakatoX, 21 November 2013 - 02:46 PM.

If we went with the "overlay the south-eastern side of the mountain with the mural" logic, and just shifted all of the bottom symbols over Paleto Bay (like we've been doing like a million damn times, except with the mural flipped for some damn reason), the rocket man would essentially be right around the same spot as the Up-n-Atom Burger there. At least I think so.

I never thought the mural was for just the mountain...
I don't do the overlays.... Not what I think it's meant for
I have always said that.
As I have also said it's to be taken apart and used in different ways.
  • MrEZmoneymaker likes this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

A cracked boulder isn't an egg so you can't say each symbol is a literal representation. So what could that icon represent if it isn't a literal jetpack?

My 6 year old (i think she never saw a jet pack, but with cartoons one can't be sure) thought when i showed her the mural was:

UFO;

Dino egg; and

ET man (it looks like an ET man she said)...

Alien beeing held somewhere that will be beamed up?...

• Luizi likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

Get on Up

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by stangone50, 21 November 2013 - 03:02 PM.

seriously?

what else could it be?

If it is not a jetpack would R* really be dumb enough to piss off all their fans . They know everyone who has ever played GTA knows about the SA jetpack so they have to assume it is the first thing were gonna think of when we see that picture .

I just cant see them doing that to us .If they are think they are gonna troll us and get a big laugh then they will be the ones trolled next time they put a game out and sales plummet .

I think the cracked egg is a metaphor (we all know about easter eggs) but the ufo is not a metaphor , its real we all have seen them . So it would only make sence for the jetpack pic to be something real that we can see or touch as well .

This is not the end of this thread guys .

There are still many unanswered questions . Until we come up with a solid conclusion that we can all agree on this is far from over .  

Carry on Soldiers !

• Bongwatre, HakatoX, kama0kazi and 1 other like this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 21 November 2013 - 03:00 PM.

I never thought the mural was for just the mountain...
I have always said that.
As I have also said it's to be taken apart and used in different ways.

The pieces of the puzzle may be used for different parts of the puzzle in different ways, but that doesn't mean one of those parts of the puzzle isn't the mountain itself. And you can use the mural in any way you feel might work, same goes for the Hippie Camp mounds, but there's nothing gained from not trying to find what matches up and what works out as a theory.

If we don't try different combinations, even old/updated versions of old ideas, we don't stand a chance at cracking this. And it's not exactly like I'm advocating "No, the Mural -is- the mountain. There's nothing. Nothing. Stop looking elsewhere". It's just that the Up-n-Atom Rocket is the first thing that came to mind here, and it's better than saying "Maybe... we're supposed to ROCKET JUMP UNDER THE UFO!" or coming up blank.

If anyone else has any idea what the 'Rocket Man' stick figure could possibly represent, go right ahead and say it.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

To everyone trying things at the FZ bunker, are you doing them while the light is beaming down? I'm just curious as to why the UFO is always there but the light is only there at a certain time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users