Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 21 November 2013 - 10:56 AM.

I still think the position of the glyphs are significant, I spent 3 hours looking at the last night with no avail, we need to figure out how they relate to the ufos especially if they give away their possitions but they don't even face them? But they do not all face the same way and some are at angles, it must have some significance

This is why i went back to the mural, glyphs & lines. many think im wasting my time, ive read that. but knowing all the right clues from it may help to piece all the parts that we just stumbled apon (other ufo's) fall in place.

Infact you are correct in some, this is why i wanted to know peoples thoughts on what they thought they meant & eliminate from the general consensus. Sadly not enough helped so i still have too many questions with no answers to point the exact way forward.

cloudy/sunken ufo=sunken ufo -lying flat

tower=zancudo/altruist camp - sits high up

only ufo symbol= sandy shores - low down facing mt gordo direction.(only my guess from info found so far) pictured low but lines both sides entering the mural box for it indicates to me as possibly being in 2 places (just my guess) as only mural box with 2 lines into it?

other 2=chiliad ufo so could be removed from that equation?

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

Im going to take this moment and say you are being a dick.

I only asked a question and made a suggestion on how to make coherency of yer blithering bullsh*t. 

I dont have standards in video games I have standards in people and intellect.

You aren't meeting either.

I am here to help the sooner you realize that the sooner you can lose that chip on your shoulder.

I wouldn't expect more from a person that's holding a gun in his profile picture.

Someone should ban this guy , he doesn't respect other members and has high self- esteem...

• Bongwatre and pnuta like this

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

Is there a way to block users so you can't see their posts? 

Good Question...

bs flip
  • bs flip

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Did anyone notice that altruists still spawn at their camp even after it has been cleared, if u land top of the mountain near the radio tower and fly down to the camp at about 2am they start running around the place. Altruists and women.  But when u go there on foot or during the day u cant find them.

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Brainstorm why the sand glyph is missing the 6. I feel this is odd. Is there some signifigance to the 6, or signifigance to what remains?

I keep hearing people mentioning a missing '6', and usually in relation to the Wow! signal or sand glyph by the Hippie Camp. Did I miss something when reading up on the Wow! signal?

The reason it interests me is the fact the hippie camp has this signal code painted in huge letters on it. Wasnt hidden or made to not look like a clue.

Hippie%20camp%20image.jpg

Yet the tower glyph behind the hippie camp with the WOW signal next to it is missing the 6? Thats a pretty big mistake if thats what it was?

desert%20glyph%20image.jpg

whats it mean? have no idea yet, as ive only just started to look at the hippie site & its clues myself.

Hoping others who have worked on this part already maybe able to shed some light on it? Maybe a frequency needed for zancudo, to open something? just speculating at the mo, but it means something!

original%20wow%20signal%20code.JPG

I tired calling that number while the UFO was present at Mt. Chiliad but nothing happened, you guys should give it a try too! (call 1-999-637855)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    6EQUJ5

• MrEZmoneymaker and Zantus like this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

Is there a way to block users so you can't see their posts? 

Good Question...

yes just go up to the arrow next to your username, top right of web page. click

select manage ignore prefs. add name of user, & add block comments etc :)

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Lousk
  • Lousk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:54 AM

Has doing the stunt jump onto the lighthouse been tried with the space docker? Sorry if it has.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by neku_neku, 21 November 2013 - 11:17 AM.

anyone please snap a picture of mount chiliad from altruist's camp water tower around 7am/7pm?

tdxc.jpg

thanks a lot

* talking about time, i believe no one ever posted in this thread about trying to see the UFO spawning @ 3am during ingame time and 3am in our worldtime. yeah you have to synchronize your console clock with your watch/phone time.

• jafoudray and Zantus like this

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

At the observatory, does anyone have a pic where you can decently read the letters on this sign?

the orange spot says if i read it right Psycic area. theres nothing on the lawn at that spot but the shadow of the statue does pass there.

http://socialclub.ro...S0EO07RPPJSxNUg

also the coloured metal like lines in the pavement around the statue light up at different sun angles

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by POWA, 21 November 2013 - 11:17 AM.

I think it reads picnic area.

I also thought the 7 lines meant something, but there are some different possibilities of what it could relate to, so I haven't really focused on it.

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 21 November 2013 - 11:31 AM.

I had a strange thing happen trying to get into the zancudo control tower without getting wanted stars. I managed to get all the way just past the front doors with the chute, had my silenced weapon ready to shoot the gaurd out front, i still was not seen,

so ran in the doors expecting to see the soldiers that normally come filing out to shoot you, & instead there were 3 teenage boys sitting on the chairs just in the front entrance? 2 to the right & 1 that was on the chair by the back door you cant open.

2%20men%20right.jpg

2%20women%20on%20right%20side%20chairs.j

My conclusion: they are just randomly added characters (women/boys/men) triggered by entering the control tower without a wanted level. They will however be present if triggering the wanted level happens after you enter the building.

I had 3 men this time, as i had just opened the door when the wanted level went off, saw these guys but only managed 1 shot before being killed.

Another image captured while trying to control the tower. More characters?

'no wanted level or siren'

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

I think it reads picnic area.

I also thought the 7 lines meant something, but there are some different possibilities of what it could relate to, so I haven't really focused on it.

ah, picnic that could very well be thrue. and yes the lines i think mean somehting. also because of the pattern. and the difference in colours.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

Someone should ban this guy , he has high self- esteem...

how DARE he.

hakatox, start hating yourself like a normal person. self-esteem is the worst kind of esteem.

• snailmaze and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

Beard monster
  • Beard monster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

What if the infinity 8 mystery is connected to the UFO mystery? Dun dun dun!!

Beard monster
  • Beard monster

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

Having a jet pack would be cool but I would rather have a UFO

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by IM_A_AFOL, 21 November 2013 - 11:49 AM.

[quote name="YouWannaSolveThisMystery?" post="1064130476" timestamp="1385030727"]

[/quote]I tired calling that number while the UFO was present at Mt. Chiliad but nothing happened, you guys should give it a try too! (call 1-999-637855)[/quote]

Why 999 i have found 5 diffrent area codes on various signs? And 999 isant one, just wondering where you found that one.

Edit: my phone is dumb but you get the quote i hope

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 21 November 2013 - 11:46 AM.

Someone should ban this guy , he has high self- esteem...

how DARE he.

hakatox, start hating yourself like a normal person. self-esteem is the worst kind of esteem.

You know exactly what he meant. He was confusing high self-esteem with arrogance.

No need to stir the pot of an issue from several pages prior.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 21 November 2013 - 11:51 AM.

actually the quote from YouWannaSolveThisMystery? is from this page, but i understand.

from now on i will just try to post redonkulous theories that white knights will defend, because thats what this is really about, right?

Mad Bull gta
  • Mad Bull gta

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

Wow this search has gone for over two months. Well done for everyone for your patience I respect all of you

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

hey have you guys noticed that the SE map has writing on it if you shine a blacklight on it? i think i may have solved this, bear with me.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 21 November 2013 - 11:58 AM.

actually the quote from YouWannaSolveThisMystery? is from this page, but i understand.

from now on i will just try to post redonkulous theories that white knights will defend, because thats what this is really about, right?

Yes, but the issue wasn't.

Nobody is saying that we should listen to every crackpot theorist that comes onto the forum, but that doesn't give anyone the right to call people names, insult people's character or claim any sort of superiority of another user.

AnEvilVet put it best with his previous post;
Just be civil and respectful.

• AnEvilVet likes this

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

hey have you guys noticed that the SE map has writing on it if you shine a blacklight on it? i think i may have solved this, bear with me.

the blacklight map gives you locations for hidden weapons and spaceship parts etc.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

Wow this search has gone for over two months. Well done for everyone for your patience I respect all of you

2 months is too early dude. i bet people still searching for lurking mysteries after 2 years

btw searching through net with UFO then stumble upon this

370154-le-gouru-rael-invite-tiger-woods-

CRIS FORMAGE DO EXISTS LOL

pay a visit hoho http://www.rael.org

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Mad Bull gta
  • Mad Bull gta

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

We all know this

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by roadkill6creator, 21 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Has anyone seen this grafiti already?

caught my eye cuz of the arrow and the word "davis" ( i think) in the same colour as some of the glyphs

http://socialclub.ro...HKUGtep68QozMgQ

hmmm, davis just seems to be a tagg , but the black clamm like thing with the arrow coming out of it is not repeated anywhere around here!

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Guys, context.

He's just being childish, not actually claiming to have solved anything.

• kama0kazi likes this

Spliffpanda
  • Spliffpanda

One weed to rule them all

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

In my opinion, the Weazel tower looks pretty similar to the sign found in Vinewood

top%20tower.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also,

"When the great scorer comes to write against your name, he marks - not - that *** *** but how you played the game". Can't really read the other text, but it's interesting. Who is this great scorer? How did I play the game? With cheats? Without cheats? What is the score? Highscore? Maybe not relating to the chiliad mystery :-/

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 21 November 2013 - 12:22 PM.

Has someone lay the eye (mt chiliad mural) over this position?

http://prod.cloud.ro...lL3MXUw/0_0.jpg

Map: http://oi39.tinypic.com/xdwb6f.jpg

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 21 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

In my opinion, the Weazel tower looks pretty similar to the sign found in Vinewood

top%20tower.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also,

"When the great scorer comes to write against your name, he marks - not - that *** *** but how you played the game". Can't really read the other text, but it's interesting. Who is this great scorer? How did I play the game? With cheats? Without cheats? What is the score? Highscore? Maybe not relating to the chiliad mystery :-/

maybe we have to make the right choices as we play the game, like killing some people or saving others etc, then we will get some kind of sign telling us we are on the right track? i think its worth a shot, right?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

maybe we have to make the right choices as we play the game, like killing some people or saving others etc, then we will get some kind of sign telling us we are on the right track? i think its worth a shot, right?

IMO, it's just a reference to the multi-branching game world.  Different things you do have an effect upon things around you, such as the news reports on the radio and online, through the bleets and LifeInvader posts and also to the conversations your protagonists have with each other and also with their companions.  Think Michael and his psychiatrist, Michael's responses vary depending upon how you have played as Michael.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users