Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.
Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.
Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:
Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}
So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

2. It's likely you'll get a UFO as a vehicle.

3. The cracked egg is likely the actual Easter Egg we're after with the UFO/Jetpack playing subordinate parts.

I am just going to ignore the idiots in this forum (Shansa, etc) as to not dignify their stupidity with a response.

We are all very generous as our time is money.

A Jetpack will surface but who knows when.

Indeed. I mean, I do think that given the notoriety of the original jetpack and Area 51 parody in San Andreas, it seems a little silly that they'd put a symbol of a man with a jetpack and not have one in the game.

The mural has yet to be solved! So who knows.

I do believe that a Rockstar representative said that none of the UFOs will be flyable. Which if this is true, I'll be very sad.

Fingers crossed!

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 12 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.
Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.
Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:
Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}
So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

2. It's likely you'll get a UFO as a vehicle.

3. The cracked egg is likely the actual Easter Egg we're after with the UFO/Jetpack playing subordinate parts.

I am just going to ignore the idiots in this forum (Shansa, etc) as to not dignify their stupidity with a response.

We are all very generous as our time is money.

A Jetpack will surface but who knows when.

Indeed. I mean, I do think that given the notoriety of the original jetpack and Area 51 parody in San Andreas, it seems a little silly that they'd put a symbol of a man with a jetpack and not have one in the game.

The mural has yet to be solved! So who knows.

I do believe that a Rockstar representative said that none of the UFOs will be flyable. Which if this is true, I'll be very sad.

Fingers crossed!

There was an interview before the game came out, i think they were showing a playable demo, the previewer was talking about the activities, odd jobs and collectible stuff. He said R* was saying that if you collect all spaceship parts(i don't think he said 50, just "all") yjen you get to fly a UFO in MultiPlayer.

I'm not the only one who remembers this interview/preview, others have brought it up in the other numerous Chiliad myster threads amongst the internet.

A search for this artcle come sup with nothing unfortunately, almost like the evidence was cleaned up.(Tinfoil Hat on, hehe)

It is certainly possible the interviewer was confused/mistaken and was talking about the Space Docker.

ALSO, just using logic, or what seems to be common snes to me but, we ARE NOT going to get to fly one of those big UFO's we are seeing in the sky.

Those things are massive and just think about trying to get one of those through the city AND it would take 15 seconds to fly across the map.

IF we get a UFO to fly it will be the one on top of the Hippy Car, that one matches the drawing and is more size suitable for GTA.

Maybe we should be focussing on starting up that little midged UFO somehow?

• Grumbledore likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Reported you jonahewq. Take your link spamming elsewhere.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Has anyone tried honking the space docker at the ufo? seems pretty simple.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

we need to be looking for obvious clues that match up o the mural i think.

Things like this...

http://socialclub.ro...dYEC_VB-DQyDzow

This particular X probably doesn't mean anything, i just happened to see it randomly and i immediatelt thought of the mural.

Just using this pic for an example mostly, we need to find obvious stuff me thinks.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Aye they have. You can use the search box in the top right of the screen, to search for things and see if they've been suggested.

Link below is an example.

http://gtaforums.com...h&fromMainBar=1

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

^^ link doesn't seem to work. I just searched for: space docker horn chilliad.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by god level, 12 October 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Hi, i just notice 2 thing

1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQ

If u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..

If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..

Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?

I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

if the moon was a circle in the glyph how the hell would we know what it was? crescent moons are the symbol of a moon.

i am so sick of the same theories and ideas being repeated every single page in this f*cking thread. yes i am mad.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

we need to be looking for obvious clues that match up o the mural i think.

Things like this...

http://socialclub.ro...dYEC_VB-DQyDzow

This particular X probably doesn't mean anything, i just happened to see it randomly and i immediatelt thought of the mural.

Just using this pic for an example mostly, we need to find obvious stuff me thinks.

is it coincidental that when i didn't go fast enough towards the ramp that LEADS TO IT i smacked right into the x?

/end theory

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

please leave this thread...

you are...

just wow

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

*read the first sentence and stops * You're wrong and i can't wait to rub it in your face. The space docker obviously has some sort of use. You really think they would make a car which looks like it has use but really has no use? It might not be used to get a jet pack, but i know it has a purpose in the game. Look at the damn thing! There is so much stuff on the car. Now stop f*cking being a know it all and let people say what they want on here. If you don't like it....too bad bitch/

lol we'll see.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

i'm on the edge of quitting because this isn't going anywhere. last 15 - 25 pages are the same obvious/retarded proven-wrong theories being stated over and over.

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by PowerOver9K, 12 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Which moon have u try? Half left or half right?

I've already said this a few times. Try "FULL" moon. You know you're on a full moon day if you're in the hippy camp and they make two mentions of it. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

*read the first sentence and stops * You're wrong and i can't wait to rub it in your face. The space docker obviously has some sort of use. You really think they would make a car which looks like it has use but really has no use? It might not be used to get a jet pack, but i know it has a purpose in the game. Look at the damn thing! There is so much stuff on the car. Now stop f*cking being a know it all and let people say what they want on here. If you don't like it....too bad bitch/

lol we'll se

Which moon have u try? Half left or half right?

I tried exactly as the moon appears in the glyphs .. a right facing quarter moon . there is also a phase where the moon is at 35 % but did not do any testing in this phase . i have been to zancudo chiliad and hippy camp with this moon and nothing different happenes .

i still have not had it thunder naturally under this particular moon phase .

the full moon lasts atlease 3 ingame days .

I have not been to the altruist cave yet . im gonna check it out . i have seen the pictures with the red and yellow sun meaning dawn ? IDK

Im still thinking the Chiliad UFO is just a step or a distraction . They know everyone is gonna stare at the UFO waiting for something to happen . This is the first time we can be in 2 places at the same time , it has to involve more than one charachter .

Also I never got an answer so im gonna ask again . Everytime i go to the top of chiliad with michael and franklin and place one at the platform and one at the mural , when i try to switch between them my game freezes . its pissin me off its like there hiding something lol can someone else please check on this ?

Kifllom
  • Kifllom

A.K.A thebobinc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by Kifllom, 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

you guy need to stop to quote entire message , you can only you '' quote message # xxx ) the tread is getting impossible to read with all your multi-quote and it make it look like a tread full of kid ,

i have been messing around last night with the no water mod , and i could not find anything in the sea , also tunnel in the waterfall , not accessible ,  nothing around the hatch also ,  so the focus to solve the mystery as to be toward something else ;)

out for the week-end hope to come back Sunday ans you guy will have make new discovery 

cheer all and don't forget stop multiquote every single post you reply to

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

There was an interview before the game came out, i think they were showing a playable demo, the previewer was talking about the activities, odd jobs and collectible stuff. He said R* was saying that if you collect all spaceship parts(i don't think he said 50, just "all") yjen you get to fly a UFO in MultiPlayer.

I'm not the only one who remembers this interview/preview, others have brought it up in the other numerous Chiliad myster threads amongst the internet.

A search for this artcle come sup with nothing unfortunately, almost like the evidence was cleaned up.(Tinfoil Hat on, hehe)

It is certainly possible the interviewer was confused/mistaken and was talking about the Space Docker.

ALSO, just using logic, or what seems to be common snes to me but, we ARE NOT going to get to fly one of those big UFO's we are seeing in the sky.

Those things are massive and just think about trying to get one of those through the city AND it would take 15 seconds to fly across the map.

IF we get a UFO to fly it will be the one on top of the Hippy Car, that one matches the drawing and is more size suitable for GTA.

did you see that they patched out the small stones at the sand glyph?

i think we have all the parts for the puzzle but we dont see the full picture yet. besides that we dont know what the meaning the washed away and the "eye" only glyph have. why should there be 2 glyphs with no meaning at all? that doesnt make any sense.

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Obvious stuff

This makes me think of the ''alien code'' we can see repeating itself all around the map, UFO camp site, on some water container etc...  It is located right next to fort Zancudo.  Not sure if it is linked, or what to do with it.

http://rsg.ms/1cde9iL

Also, I want to know more about this.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

''Give thanks, praise him''  A cave with a fire burning all the time, unattended.

What do we know about this, and does someone can link this with anything else?

There's an eye on the wall, but this eye is Yellow.  The one on top of Mount chilliad is Red.  Maybe some glyph are related to this eye?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

you guy need to stop to quote entire message , you can only you '' quote message # xxx ) the tread is getting impossible to read with all your multi-quote and it make it look like a tread full of kid ,

i have been messing around last night with the no water mod , and i could not find anything in the sea , also tunnel in the waterfall , not accessible ,  nothing around the hatch also ,  so the focus to solve the mystery as to be toward something else ;)

out for the week-end hope to come back Sunday ans you guy will have make new discovery 

cheer all and don't forget stop multiquote every single post you reply to

available for ps3 too?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

trying to find a way to make a no water mod for ps3 not much hope but that's not what i wanted to point out. i stumbled up on a file while digging arround. 

when does a game need a ragdoll file for aliens? xD

i do believe ;)

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 06:22 PM.

trying to find a way to make a no water mod for ps3 not much hope but that's not what i wanted to point out. i stumbled up on a file while digging arround. 

i do believe ;)

If you mod any files be careful not to go online. You never know, Rockstar might get all mad and start banning users or something. It's been known to happen with other games, heh!

I think most models in the game have a physics mesh (an invisible model that's sort of a simplified version of the visible model, to tell them game where to collide the object with the world).

But I believe the alien models and the fact that they ragdoll are from the rampages where Michael fights off aliens.

But you never know. Perhaps they'll reuse the models as they did with the film studio and the cutscene with the spaceship.

I really hope that a UFO can be pilotable and that the Rockstar representative was wrong.

I'd love for it to shoot blasts of green energy as in Independence Day. The fort Zancudo one is a good match for something like that.

Either that or I'd love to see an alien invasion DLC for GTA Online that requires users to either fight hordes of aliens in the streets, while aerial dogfights take place in the skies with military jets fighting multitudes of extremely fast alien ships.

It'd also be great if the green energy exploded like an RPG on impact with the ground.

Oh Rockstar, pretty please make my dream come true.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

i do believe ;)

Michael's mission against aliens?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

If you mod any files be careful not to go online. You never know, Rockstar might get all mad and start banning users or something. It's been known to happen with other games, heh!

I think most models in the game have a physics mesh (an invisible model that's sort of a simplified version of the visible model, to tell them game where to collide the object with the world).

But I believe the alien models and the fact that they ragdoll are from the rampages where Michael fights off aliens.

But you never know. Perhaps they'll reuse the models as they did with the film studio and the cutscene with the spaceship.

Won't go online with a cfw ps3 anyway ^^ since i bought it it was never connected to the internet haha

Michael's mission against aliens?

dang it both of you got me. totally forgot that fcker -.- that happens when you are half asleep lol

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

did you see that they patched out the small stones at the sand glyph?

i think we have all the parts for the puzzle but we dont see the full picture yet. besides that we dont know what the meaning the washed away and the "eye" only glyph have. why should there be 2 glyphs with no meaning at all? that doesnt make any sense.

What stones did they patch? Where?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Guys a question.. U ever see when u switch to travor and found he on top of montain with woman dress? And speak about alien?

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Would've been found by now. Its either coming in an update, or its not ever coming. UFO / Jetpack
  • Xx-Starchild-xX likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

What stones did they patch? Where?

the glyph in the sand with the wow signal next to it. in v1.0 there was a bush they replaced it with 2 small stones in v1.02 and in 1.03 they patched out the stones. i am talking about the glyph next to the small tower with the red arrow on top

http://i.imgur.com/x53JCzU.jpg

player position

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Themrphenix, 12 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

image.jpg
image hosting 12mb

1)maybe an entrance or exit?
2)same as 1
3)the tunnels going through mountain?when I say tunnels I mean the tunnels you can drive through with cars!
4)same as 3

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Obvious stuff

This makes me think of the ''alien code'' we can see repeating itself all around the map, UFO camp site, on some water container etc...  It is located right next to fort Zancudo.  Not sure if it is linked, or what to do with it.

http://rsg.ms/1cde9iL

Also, I want to know more about this.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

''Give thanks, praise him''  A cave with a fire burning all the time, unattended.

What do we know about this, and does someone can link this with anything else?

There's an eye on the wall, but this eye is Yellow.  The one on top of Mount chilliad is Red.  Maybe some glyph are related to this eye?

The "Alien Code" as you call it is based off Alien aplhabet(the styling,iirc)  From what i remember, 2 circles with a line connecting them both in the middle means "Opposing? or "Opposing forces"

This doesn't mean it has to mean this in GTA but, it's something i remember from when i was into Aliens and stuff.

The "Give Thanks" and "Praise Him", IMHO, are telling you to do Yoga on Mt.Gordo at a certain time.(no, there is no HARD evidence pointing in this direction, just subtle hints)

There is a Yoga pose called "Praise the Sun" and Yoga seems to be something they could have taken out of the game but, left it in for some non-apparent reason(They left Yoga in but, no Jetpack? see how silly that sounds?)

Also, for Yoga being something that nobody cares about and something non-relevant to the game, they sure did want you doing it on Mt.Gordo with Chiliad in the background.(maybe because they are great camera views that showoff their hard work OR maybe not, just seems wierd it highlights Chiliad while doing the Yoga)

• Benjamoose and Soulshroude like this

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

I found a UFO building in the city itself, was driving along on my friends game, and saw that, didn't look any further, as he is at only 70% and wouldn't mean anything most probably.

Its a corner building with half a UFO sticking out of it, hence why it may have something to do with it

My phone is acting up right now, but im sure its in Vinewood, and in one of the corners highlighted

http://imgur.com/yvaJBLF

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Well I was messin around at the altruist camp and nothing out of the ordinary happened . I went to that cave , I tried to sacrifice Chop lol he would not run after the ball into the fire . There is a rams skeleton head next to the fire I was thinkin this is tellin us to sacrifice something there . I tried killing a mountain lion and pushing it into the cave but i couldnt push him up a hill  . I had michael at the ufo on chiliad and took franklin to the cave waited till dawn nothing happened .

Once more people start hitting 100% somethings gotta give . There are too many theories involving the moon rain the day clothing charachters . could be anything , someone will stumble on it by accident .someone will probably parachute into the mountain and break right through it or some crap

I have tried yoga on gordo in the rain 3 am cresent moon nuthin zilch zip

Im still hoping to find a real cave in the mountains somewhere . I think just flying over the mountain alot of stuff you will not see . There was a couple spots by the altruist camp where there were lil overpasses and tunnels not shown on the map that would not be seen other than if you walked right up to it .

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users