19,747 replies to this topic
shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hi, i just notice 2 thing

1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQ

If u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..

If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..

Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?

I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I have read this entire thread as ive stated previously so im sorry if im going over old ground but i do not feel like re-reading the vulgar posts in the thread to find my answer.

Has anything been made of the X found on the rear of the map? What is on the other side of the map or if the X side was the map side where would it be?
Thats two locations im not sure ive read about.
I do have a thought its been said its the sub dock but what if that X needs interpreting differently.

Has anyone tried my idea of listening to the police radios yet?

I have a stupid idea that im not even sure is possable to do but I'll throw it out there, is it possable to have somthing on a tv screen that needs UV to see it? If you can has anyone shone their UV light on the tv at the murials or even the chillad map with the egg etc?

Grasping at straws i know but its somthing ive not heard of and anythings worth a try, right.

I'll see if i find a UV light locally and try it out myself. I dont think its possable to have somthing digital react with UV but I'm often wrong.

As regards posting, im 38 and really dont need or want to read obscenities. I cant fathom out why someone would participate in a thread with the seemingly only reason to swear, insult and be immature about others views. For a members every post to say theres no jetpack in numourus retauts seems no better or worse than that Brian feller reposting his abuse.

Ive nothing against what people refer to as swear words but there is a time, place and method in doing it. Calling people out or bullying them on a computor game thread trying to solve puzzles isnt one of them.

Only my opinion though. Im off to see if this place has a block button, maybe that will remove some of the chaff.
  • Benjamoose likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Now seriously..

First, I've never been captivated enough by an egg hunt to actually join in.. So it's supposed to be fun. Don't take it to other directions :)

Second, I have been reading over 60 pages of thread ideas, but there are 600 (!) so obviously I'll miss some ideas and re-introduce them.

I want to help and I don't want to waste anyone's time. Can you summarize the current top angles so I could focus my efforts there?

please read page 1

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

...... If you can has anyone shone their UV light on the tv at the murials or even the chillad map with the egg etc?
Grasping at straws i know but its somthing ive not heard of and anythings worth a try, right.

I'm assuming the manual and cd and cover etc has been looked over with a UV light as well?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

My bad, ive thought about what ive just asked and realised UV works by the light reflection so a UV image on screen wouldnt show up by shining a UV light at the tv.
Sorry.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

If u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..

Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?

lemme ask you a question. if you want to draw a moon on a mural like the one on chiliad, what would you paint for night? ok a moon pretty obvious but how would you do it? a circle? do you think people would know what a plain circle means?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi, i just notice 2 thing1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQIf u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..2If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

lemme ask you a question. if you want to draw a moon on a mural like the one on chiliad, what would you paint for night? ok a moon pretty obvious but how would you do it? a circle? do you think people would know what a plain circle means?

U have right but i think that can be 2 simbol in one.. Night and moon like this.. Maybe..

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

U have right but i think that can be 2 simbol in one.. Night and moon like this.. Maybe..

well yeah but the clues for triggering the ufo are 3am at night with rainy/stormy weather. doesnt matter what moonphase is actually up. could be a lead but the moon cycle takes very very long

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

well yeah but the clues for triggering the ufo are 3am at night with rainy/stormy weather. doesnt matter what moonphase is actually up. could be a lead but the moon cycle takes very very long

Yes.. This is maybe why the door up to chilliad is still locked.. If we found the right night the door can open.. I know the moon cycle takes very long.. If u think about UFO and 12/21/2012 the maya calendar say that the Planets must be aligned.. The same can be do in small by R* in this game.. U remember the epsilon quest that say u need to Use the uniform for 10 in-game day? I think this can be the first moon cycle..

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

This is peculiar. I was gathering all of the spaceship parts last night, and whenever I came across the one on top of the "Beam Me Up" place, (where you took the picture) there was a hippie who said to me "The Mayans had it right you know." Or something along those lines. He definitely brought up the Mayans though.

• shadywriter likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.

Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.

Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:

Class JetPack {

Public void Fly()

Etcetera.....

}

So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.
  • Grumbledore likes this

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by proxygeek, 12 October 2013 - 02:24 PM.

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.
Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.
Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:
Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}
So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

2. It's likely you'll get a UFO as a vehicle.

3. The cracked egg is likely the actual Easter Egg we're after with the UFO/Jetpack playing subordinate parts.

I am just going to ignore the idiots in this forum (Shansa, etc) as to not dignify their stupidity with a response.

We are all very generous as our time is money.

A Jetpack will surface but who knows when.
  • Benjamoose likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Yes.. This is maybe why the door up to chilliad is still locked.. If we found the right night the door can open.. I know the moon cycle takes very long.. If u think about UFO and 12/21/2012 the maya calendar say that the Planets must be aligned.. The same can be do in small by R* in this game.. U remember the epsilon quest that say u need to Use the uniform for 10 in-game day? I think this can be the first moon cycle..

i tried this with the moon already on chiliad nothing happened though i did use the thunder cheat . moon cycle is about 1 ingame month

• meowstache likes this

Bleedingwickedly
  • Bleedingwickedly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Maybe that stone triangle ontop the mountain, tells you to fly up that way you see the UFO above the fort? Or am I on the wrong mountain?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

i tried this with the moon already on chiliad nothing happened though i did use the thunder cheat . moon cycle is about 1 ingame month

And at same time and moon in bunker in fort zancudo?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Which moon have u try? Half left or half right?

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

3. The cracked egg is likely the actual Easter Egg we're after with the UFO/Jetpack playing subordinate parts.

I am just going to ignore the idiots in this forum (Shansa, etc) as to not dignify their stupidity with a response.

Indeed. I mean, I do think that given the notoriety of the original jetpack and Area 51 parody in San Andreas, it seems a little silly that they'd put a symbol of a man with a jetpack and not have one in the game.

The mural has yet to be solved! So who knows.

I do believe that a Rockstar representative said that none of the UFOs will be flyable. Which if this is true, I'll be very sad.

Fingers crossed!

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 12 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

Indeed. I mean, I do think that given the notoriety of the original jetpack and Area 51 parody in San Andreas, it seems a little silly that they'd put a symbol of a man with a jetpack and not have one in the game.

The mural has yet to be solved! So who knows.

I do believe that a Rockstar representative said that none of the UFOs will be flyable. Which if this is true, I'll be very sad.

Fingers crossed!

There was an interview before the game came out, i think they were showing a playable demo, the previewer was talking about the activities, odd jobs and collectible stuff. He said R* was saying that if you collect all spaceship parts(i don't think he said 50, just "all") yjen you get to fly a UFO in MultiPlayer.

I'm not the only one who remembers this interview/preview, others have brought it up in the other numerous Chiliad myster threads amongst the internet.

A search for this artcle come sup with nothing unfortunately, almost like the evidence was cleaned up.(Tinfoil Hat on, hehe)

It is certainly possible the interviewer was confused/mistaken and was talking about the Space Docker.

ALSO, just using logic, or what seems to be common snes to me but, we ARE NOT going to get to fly one of those big UFO's we are seeing in the sky.

Those things are massive and just think about trying to get one of those through the city AND it would take 15 seconds to fly across the map.

IF we get a UFO to fly it will be the one on top of the Hippy Car, that one matches the drawing and is more size suitable for GTA.

Maybe we should be focussing on starting up that little midged UFO somehow?

• Grumbledore likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Reported you jonahewq. Take your link spamming elsewhere.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Has anyone tried honking the space docker at the ufo? seems pretty simple.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

we need to be looking for obvious clues that match up o the mural i think.

Things like this...

http://socialclub.ro...dYEC_VB-DQyDzow

This particular X probably doesn't mean anything, i just happened to see it randomly and i immediatelt thought of the mural.

Just using this pic for an example mostly, we need to find obvious stuff me thinks.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Aye they have. You can use the search box in the top right of the screen, to search for things and see if they've been suggested.

Link below is an example.

http://gtaforums.com...h&fromMainBar=1

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

^^ link doesn't seem to work. I just searched for: space docker horn chilliad.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by god level, 12 October 2013 - 04:09 PM.

if the moon was a circle in the glyph how the hell would we know what it was? crescent moons are the symbol of a moon.

i am so sick of the same theories and ideas being repeated every single page in this f*cking thread. yes i am mad.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

we need to be looking for obvious clues that match up o the mural i think.

Things like this...

http://socialclub.ro...dYEC_VB-DQyDzow

This particular X probably doesn't mean anything, i just happened to see it randomly and i immediatelt thought of the mural.

Just using this pic for an example mostly, we need to find obvious stuff me thinks.

is it coincidental that when i didn't go fast enough towards the ramp that LEADS TO IT i smacked right into the x?

/end theory

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

please leave this thread...

you are...

just wow

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

*read the first sentence and stops * You're wrong and i can't wait to rub it in your face. The space docker obviously has some sort of use. You really think they would make a car which looks like it has use but really has no use? It might not be used to get a jet pack, but i know it has a purpose in the game. Look at the damn thing! There is so much stuff on the car. Now stop f*cking being a know it all and let people say what they want on here. If you don't like it....too bad bitch/

lol we'll see.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

i'm on the edge of quitting because this isn't going anywhere. last 15 - 25 pages are the same obvious/retarded proven-wrong theories being stated over and over.

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by PowerOver9K, 12 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

I've already said this a few times. Try "FULL" moon. You know you're on a full moon day if you're in the hippy camp and they make two mentions of it. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

*read the first sentence and stops * You're wrong and i can't wait to rub it in your face. The space docker obviously has some sort of use. You really think they would make a car which looks like it has use but really has no use? It might not be used to get a jet pack, but i know it has a purpose in the game. Look at the damn thing! There is so much stuff on the car. Now stop f*cking being a know it all and let people say what they want on here. If you don't like it....too bad bitch/

lol we'll se

I tried exactly as the moon appears in the glyphs .. a right facing quarter moon . there is also a phase where the moon is at 35 % but did not do any testing in this phase . i have been to zancudo chiliad and hippy camp with this moon and nothing different happenes .

i still have not had it thunder naturally under this particular moon phase .

the full moon lasts atlease 3 ingame days .

I have not been to the altruist cave yet . im gonna check it out . i have seen the pictures with the red and yellow sun meaning dawn ? IDK

Im still thinking the Chiliad UFO is just a step or a distraction . They know everyone is gonna stare at the UFO waiting for something to happen . This is the first time we can be in 2 places at the same time , it has to involve more than one charachter .

Also I never got an answer so im gonna ask again . Everytime i go to the top of chiliad with michael and franklin and place one at the platform and one at the mural , when i try to switch between them my game freezes . its pissin me off its like there hiding something lol can someone else please check on this ?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users