Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

I've tried calling Lt Kyle from inside the bunker a lot. During the light being on, before the light came on, after the light came on, at 12 midnight, at 12 noon and at a load of other random times and places. Never got anything other than the answer machine. I did want to try when the guard who allegedly walks into the bunker was there, but I could never get it to happen.

EZ has explored the tower a lot, maybe he has tried calling him in there, but I am starting to think he is a dropped character or storyline, could be wrong though, imagine if we found a clue that said 'call Kyle wednesday 3am' or something, we would be made up because we would know who Kyle was and how to call him. At the moment though its just another frustrating strand ....

Ok thanks. Quick question: if you say that someone is entering the bunker with the elevator, did anyone tried to follow him, sneak behind or else.

Remember the NPC theory that could Open the door ( I saw this 1 or 2 page back, was a repost from the reddit I think).

This is your NPC! The one that COULD open up the door for you. I think someone should try this.

If I think like when I'm programming video games, you need 2 TRUE IF to start the cutscene. Something like

IF (DOOR_IS_OPEN && CHARACTER_X_IS_INSIDE_ELEVATOR) then StartCutscene.

That would be a really good way to code it.

Let me know if that work.

I have waited in the bunker for over an in-game week. He has never showed for me despite there being video evidence of it happening on reddit. Don't really know what else I can do.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

Just looked at the PS2 video from the SA Jetpack and thinking to myself: if they could program hatches that you would fly out of while opening up and keycards to unlock underground doors 10 years ago DAMN what could we have under FZ!?
  • Macontheweb007 likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by Karoi, 20 November 2013 - 06:32 PM.

I've tried calling Lt Kyle from inside the bunker a lot. During the light being on, before the light came on, after the light came on, at 12 midnight, at 12 noon and at a load of other random times and places. Never got anything other than the answer machine. I did want to try when the guard who allegedly walks into the bunker was there, but I could never get it to happen.

EZ has explored the tower a lot, maybe he has tried calling him in there, but I am starting to think he is a dropped character or storyline, could be wrong though, imagine if we found a clue that said 'call Kyle wednesday 3am' or something, we would be made up because we would know who Kyle was and how to call him. At the moment though its just another frustrating strand ....

Ok thanks. Quick question: if you say that someone is entering the bunker with the elevator, did anyone tried to follow him, sneak behind or else.

Remember the NPC theory that could Open the door ( I saw this 1 or 2 page back, was a repost from the reddit I think).

This is your NPC! The one that COULD open up the door for you. I think someone should try this.

If I think like when I'm programming video games, you need 2 TRUE IF to start the cutscene. Something like

IF (DOOR_IS_OPEN && CHARACTER_X_IS_INSIDE_ELEVATOR) then StartCutscene.

That would be a really good way to code it.

Let me know if that work.

Oh and I just when to see a video on youtube about the JetPack in GTA SA and we had to enter the base and go DOWN into some sort of Silo.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gvVCQnQdIM0

There are so many things that are similar. The voice of CJ, the way he talks, the weird guy, the word 'namaste' and more. I would not be surprised if we need to do something similar.

EDIT: Also the prison looks a lot like Area 69 in terms of layout. They have watch towers aswell. I don't know haha.

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

So Aflibebou, a user here, has made this

CnD1pTG.png

I said he should come over to this thread and get input, but also said to post it here. He made it using this site apparently.

http://www.lucidchart.com/

It would be really cool if we could make an interactive one that has info when you click on an element, maybe even add theories tried etc 

• MoJo_cy and MrEZmoneymaker like this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by tadd, 20 November 2013 - 06:52 PM.

There is a downloadable save with trevor dead on the reddit wiki... load this up and see if the last mission done is the last one... then u have your answer if this mission is a reward for keeping all 3 characters...

im pretty sure its a reward for 100% ... u get the last one easter egg for 100% completion and the ufo showing up...

i wanted to know if the last one mission with bigfoot comes before or after u see the ufo on chiliad... mine didnt come till after i saw all 3 ufos... just might be saying bigfoot is the cracked (solved) easter egg u get after seeing the chiliad ufo and then the other ufos u get are the ufo pic and obviously the jetpack is the final thing to unlock...

has anyone seen all 3 ufos but NOT done the altruist mission?

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by rimer888, 20 November 2013 - 06:55 PM.

There is a downloadable save with trevor dead on the reddit wiki... load this up and see if the last mission done is the last one... then u have your answer if this mission is a reward for keeping all 3 characters...

im pretty sure its a reward for 100% ... u get the last one easter egg for 100% completion and the ufo showing up...

i wanted to know if the last one mission with bigfoot comes before or after u see the ufo on chiliad... mine didnt come till after i saw all 3 ufos... just might be saying bigfoot is the cracked (solved) easter egg u get after seeing the chiliad ufo and then the other ufos u get are the ufo pic and obviously the jetpack is the final thing to unlock...

I got the last one mission before I even knew about the ufo's. Also I have seen all 3 ufo's before doing altruist mission.

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Yup, me.

• MoJo_cy and Fran_Halen like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

jameston... why not just stick with the link you quoted of my post?
Now we get to see that pic quoted umpteen times when we are on another subject...

Not screaming or trying to be a dick... more like looking ahead.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 07:00 PM.

I have 100% and only took Ursula to Alturists..
And have seen UFO-Z and UFO-HC waiting for weather to line up the see UFH-CH...
Not cheating this game.
  • Macontheweb007 and MoJo_cy like this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

Yup, me.

also me.

snailmaze
  • snailmaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

yeah first thing I did when I got 100% was go see the 3am UFO ...then I done the altruist missions as I only knew about the missions afterwards

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

jameston... why not just stick with the link you quoted of my post?
Now we get to see that pic quoted umpteen times when we are on another subject...

Not screaming or trying to be a dick... more like looking ahead.

I know what you mean, I did debate with myself about posting the image, but decided to in the end because I know a lot of folks don't always follow links and I thought how visually striking the image is it would generate more interest if it was actually seen by the big thread. Some folks won't want to keep an eye on both threads. Some of the good minds/contributors might not feel inclined to post their thoughts on the original thread etc. Just covering bases, but yeah we could do with a mod or more restraint/good practice when quoting images.

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Yup, me.

also me.

me 2

phillip_trevors
  • phillip_trevors

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Does any one know if the lake next to chiliad has been fully explored?

i swam the whole damn thing(tried twice to pilot the sub there/got stuck both times)....didn't see anything other than pieces of the plane wreckage from the trevor mission when it gets shot down....but come to think of it there were some weird symbols on parts of the wreckage...at the time i chalked it up to light hitting it a certain way...
  • Macontheweb007 likes this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

There is that idea out then haha

here is a silly but possible one my brain just decided to share with me...

have we tried getting 5* wanted and a high news level like in another gta, SA was it? And then get the news to follow us (maybe hear it on the radio) and get the ufo on chiliad to spawn or take them to the other ufos?

not heard anyone else mention the news coverage of us off or online

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

I know a lot of folks don't always follow links

I would like to think I have left enough good info that ppl wouldn't pass the rare instance I post a link up....

Think about it from my view... I contribute a bunch here(Not Tadd level) but I think many hunters here can account from a PM or two from me helping their hunt.....

I'd like to think I have some cred here.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

i swam the whole damn thing(tried twice to pilot the sub there/got stuck both times)....didn't see anything other than pieces of the plane wreckage from the trevor mission when it gets shot down....but come to think of it there were some weird symbols on parts of the wreckage...at the time i chalked it up to light hitting it a certain way...

I took a sub down there a few times
when Scuba diving there
swore something big swam over me...
But I marked that up to insomnia.

Also has anyone noticed how dark that lake gets?

phillip_trevors
  • phillip_trevors

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

most of you are using a foreign 100% savegame, right?

weak....it is so easy to get 100% by yourself in this game

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 07:16 PM.

most of you are using a foreign 100% savegame, right?

weak....it is so easy to get 100% by yourself in this game

No doubt. I got 100% on S.A and that was not anywhere near as easy as 5's 100%

I thought about DLing a 100% save... but I am already having to resign my saves to go between my Hacked and Legit PS3

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

I know a lot of folks don't always follow links

I would like to think I have left enough good info that ppl wouldn't pass the rare instance I post a link up....

Think about it from my view... I contribute a bunch here(Not Tadd level) but I think many hunters here can account from a PM or two from me helping their hunt.....

I'd like to think I have some cred here.

I wasn't saying 'people don't follow your links', I was just saying people don't always follow every link despite the poster, I know I don't, its nothing personal to the poster. 

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hakato, do you have a couple mins to confirm something? Want to run it by someone before posting.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Yup, me.

also me.

Same here.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 07:20 PM.

if you say so....

I know you were hurt about me as well... so I can see way some wouldn't click my link.
but thats utter bullsh*t if you call yourself a hunter and ignore a potential lead cause it's a link or a link from a certain hostile user.

we really dont need that kind of closed mindedness.....

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

AlabamaFatts.

PM sent

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

I took a sub down there a few times
when Scuba diving there
swore something big swam over me...
But I marked that up to insomnia.

Also has anyone noticed how dark that lake gets?

Ok, so I know this might be irrelevant to the thread, but... I took a submarine down there one time in Online, and in the western-most section of the lake, near the bottom, I heard this roaring/groaning noise. Twice. First time, I checked my depth... nope, not crunch depth. Second time, I started freaking out and made for the surface. I haven't gone there since, though I've been tempted to cargobob a submersible over there in SP to double-check.

• Dedou likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 07:24 PM.

I have hear that as well...On SP
Could it be shifting of cargo on the plane?

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Well there's route 68, but in San Andreas there was a route 69 so maybe they've moved route 69 underground

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

And I'm thinking if you can get into any underground part of zancudo then you might have to follow a soldier in stealth mode and maybe in certain clothing

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

if you say so....

I know you were hurt about me as well... so I can see way some wouldn't click my link.
but thats utter bullsh*t if you call yourself a hunter and ignore a potential lead cause it's a link or a link from a certain hostile user.

we really dont need that kind of closed mindedness.....

I did follow the link, I gave you a like. You're taking offence where none was intended.

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

And I'm thinking also since you have a certain power for every charater you might have to use their certain power In a certain place

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users