• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

No it would not.
People are free to go think individually and thus go back to old theories and re-investigate them. And so post new findings on old ideas.
Perhaps he or she might find something new, that would be discarded by others simply because they hear "space docker" the following information after that is already filtered through negative preconceptions. Which is a shame.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hi everyone, Just got update on the last discovery (the elevator doors). And I got some suggestion (that I'll look into when I got 5 min alone with my PS3 ;)  ).

I saw someone talk about Lt. Kyle Slater, that it was (not sure here) a contact in our phone or something.

So I would try these:

• Try to call him near Fort Z.
  • Try to call him in front of the elevator
  • Try to call him on top of Mount Chiliad, in front of the "door" near the Picture of the Mountain with ufo/egg/jetpack thing.
  • Might want to try these with the right time (like 3 am) too.

So just some idea that we could try. It might take me a couple of days before I have time to try this (family, job and all), but if someone try this, please let me know.

Have a good day everyone and keep it up, don't stop the search, we can do this.

FYI, I have worked in the game industrie has a programmer for 12 years, so I have a good understanding how a Designer think on these kind of things.

I don't think that we can get the jetpack by cheating/exploiting or other not game scripted event.

In GTA SA, it was not a random thing, it was there to find.

It's possible that the Elevator in Fort Z is the answer, we just need to find the right way to open it (Something like calling Lt. Kyle during the same time that there is the Green light in there too).

It's also really possible that entering the elevator (by cutscene or not) when the door open for real, that we might be teleported (designed intended) to another location so that we find the Jetpack or else. This is common thing in the game industry.

Keep it up guys!

The first two call options, I have tried and it went to his 'voicemail' thingy. But it can be true that we need to call with specific conditions.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

What happens when you stand under the Chilead UFO? I haven't hit 100% yet, so I can't check it for myself. 

The beam of light glyph looks like a tractor beam to beam sh*t up. I'm guessing it doesn't beam you up :(

Wonder if it beams up cows, if you can somehow get one under it. 

I dont think anyone has ever exactly pin pointed its location . Please correct me if i am wrong .

I've tried, to be honest. The most I've figured out is that it's approximately right above "Bell's End". If it's dark enough and if you run fast enough, the UFO's lights don't de-spawn right away, and you can see the reflection of the blue-ish light on the rocks, thanks to the rain.

Doesn't seem to do anything, and I've tried everything from shooting it to dialing the Wow! Signal numbers under it/at the platform/etc. Even did the Space Docker thing, and tried honking at it a few from that spot.

Splurged
  • Splurged

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

I found it insulting someone saying no true hunters are left...

On a slightly different note . Have you been watching Cvg,s series about gta v on YouTube .

They mentioned you and showed one of your posts on this very forum . Was a nice nod to all your hard work mate .

Keep it up
  • dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Oh quick question. How do we get the green light on top/in the elevator in FZ? I went there but did no see them.

What is the condition to see them? Time, Weather or someting? (Also, I did not found the UFO over FZ ... and yes, I'm 100% with all 3 characters alive).

Thanks

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Oh quick question. How do we get the green light on top/in the elevator in FZ? I went there but did no see them.

What is the condition to see them? Time, Weather or someting? (Also, I did not found the UFO over FZ ... and yes, I'm 100% with all 3 characters alive).

Thanks

I'm having the same problem lately, I can see the UFO from below with a sniper though.

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Everyone! Please respect each other and share information. There is no need for insulting. Everyone wants to crack this thing. Instead of calling each other names, help each other. Add each other on XBOX LIVE or PSN and try stuff in GTA Online. Whatever, just be nice to each other and respect each other. I'm watching this for a while now and all this stuff isn't the key to solve this. We need each other and we need to help each other. Period.

you are right we must respect each others but i think searching online is not helpful
this mystery is for the story mode

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Thanks

I'm having the same problem lately, I can see the UFO from below with a sniper though.

Ok, thanks, did not try this.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

... and it was my idea that the bigfoot mission could be the cracked easter egg...

(...)

Now let me contribute so ive not just wasted yet another post...

as i said i had the idea missions with the random mission complete screen (i.e the last one and altruist clear out) could be the boxes at the bottom and we are missing one for micheal... people have also claimed no mission passed screen after collecting all the tracts (like reading the tract or rewriting it or whatever should give u a mission passed screen)

I also wondered why micheal and franklin sign up to webites but trevor never gets a sign up site or any clothes from offline lol

Hi!

Sorry if I missed your post with the suggestion about Bigfoot, but you can understand how difficult it is to keep track of things in this thread, I'm sure.

So: do you know if the "Final One" with the Bigfoot appears only to those who had chosen the nocharacter-killing ending to the game's story?

As for Trevor's no-internet relation, I guess the altruist camp could take the responsability: they're the cult dedicated to the character of Trevor, and they avoid modern tecnology to a certain degree, so that their website is in morse code and it is not user-friendly at all. And it's quite "reasonable", since from Trevor they want flesh and blood, instead of money.

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

most of you are using a foreign 100% savegame, right?

I got now the 100% for my own and now iam looking for the UFOs. 

So i saw the Zancudo UFO and the Chilliad UFO, but the Hippy Camp UFO does not appear in my game.

Yes i tryed it a few times at the right spot:

http://i.imgur.com/tKVPtMy.png

but so far i know it should appear any time and any weather.

I Think the UFO only appear when something special is triggered.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:54 PM

Everyone! Please respect each other and share information. There is no need for insulting. Everyone wants to crack this thing. Instead of calling each other names, help each other. Add each other on XBOX LIVE or PSN and try stuff in GTA Online. Whatever, just be nice to each other and respect each other. I'm watching this for a while now and all this stuff isn't the key to solve this. We need each other and we need to help each other. Period.

you are right we must respect each others but i think searching online is not helpful

You might be right about the Online mode, but I wanted to make a point about in such a big community you need to help and respect each other. So become friends, it will help. And when you are friends you can play together during and after this hunt. It's a win-win situation. That being said, if someone wants to add me on PSN, you are more then welcome. Just let me know who you are on this site/forum.

• tonywehbe likes this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Thanks

First off: I believe it was between 1 AM and 3 AM that you see the greenish light atop the bunker. I'm not sure how close you need to be to see it, however.

Assuming you've been able to find the other UFO's, and you actually are at 100%, go 3/4ths of the maximum height in a helicopter, and sort of fly around above the base. It's directly above the bunker (last I checked), and you should mark the bunker on your map as a point of interest, and use the pause map to work out where you are. The reason I say this is because looking down at the ground from the sky is an unreliable indicator of your position.

Hopefully this helps!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

So i saw the Zancudo UFO and the Chilliad UFO, but the Hippy Camp UFO does not appear in my game.

Nope, own 100% savegame. I have it backupped, will load it later tonight, just to check. 

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by chilltyperiod, 20 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

I was there right now and the green lights started circling towards each other around 3 am.
I didnt get ONE green bright circle, but just lots of circles circling.

Somehow it didnt end up in the one bright green circle?
Is this always? That the green lights circle around the bunker? And not ending up in one bright spot?

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

louc.png

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

You might be right about the Online mode, but I wanted to make a point about in such a big community you need to help and respect each other. So become friends, it will help. And when you are friends you can play together during and after this hunt. It's a win-win situation. That being said, if someone wants to add me on PSN, you are more then welcome. Just let me know who you are on this site/forum.

i am going to add you tonight PSN: TONYWEHBE

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

I think you need to look longer - hover above the ufo on top of the car. Exactly.
Place a POI.
Ascend.
Place purple map marker. Stay exactly on the marker.
Ascend.
And there it is.

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

No, I saw it during the day, clear weather, some cloud. Take copter and just go all the way up over the Hippi Camp.

Don't worry, I just saw the one of the Hippi Camp and the one under water. Still did not get any rainy night at 3 am yet. And did not see the one over Fort Z.

But be carefull when you climb up with the copter, the first time I did this, I hit the UFO right on without seing it (because it was over my head) and it destroyed me.

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I've tried calling Lt Kyle from inside the bunker a lot. During the light being on, before the light came on, after the light came on, at 12 midnight, at 12 noon and at a load of other random times and places. Never got anything other than the answer machine. I did want to try when the guard who allegedly walks into the bunker was there, but I could never get it to happen.

EZ has explored the tower a lot, maybe he has tried calling him in there, but I am starting to think he is a dropped character or storyline, could be wrong though, imagine if we found a clue that said 'call Kyle wednesday 3am' or something, we would be made up because we would know who Kyle was and how to call him. At the moment though its just another frustrating strand ....

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:03 PM

Nope, own 100% savegame. I have it backupped, will load it later tonight, just to check. 

the ufo's were harder to find immediately after the update.  a guy on reddit posted he couldn't find his, and i looked for mine as well, then i posted mistakenly here that zancudo and the hippy camp ufo were gone.  i got flamed for not checking sh*t out for myself and posting misinformation or spreading rumors, or whatever it was called that i was unintentionally doing, and i went back and looked, and they are both there, just more fiddly than before to find initially.

the guy on reddit also apologized and edited his declaration.

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Thanks

First off: I believe it was between 1 AM and 3 AM that you see the greenish light atop the bunker. I'm not sure how close you need to be to see it, however.

Assuming you've been able to find the other UFO's, and you actually are at 100%, go 3/4ths of the maximum height in a helicopter, and sort of fly around above the base. It's directly above the bunker (last I checked), and you should mark the bunker on your map as a point of interest, and use the pause map to work out where you are. The reason I say this is because looking down at the ground from the sky is an unreliable indicator of your position.

Hopefully this helps!

Ok Thanks for the info. I think I might have been to high. And yes, i'm 100%. This is my save game 100%, not one taken online.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Well if it's the case they are better hidden, R* put more time into the UFO's, so what else might be changed!?

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

I've tried calling Lt Kyle from inside the bunker a lot. During the light being on, before the light came on, after the light came on, at 12 midnight, at 12 noon and at a load of other random times and places. Never got anything other than the answer machine. I did want to try when the guard who allegedly walks into the bunker was there, but I could never get it to happen.

EZ has explored the tower a lot, maybe he has tried calling him in there, but I am starting to think he is a dropped character or storyline, could be wrong though, imagine if we found a clue that said 'call Kyle wednesday 3am' or something, we would be made up because we would know who Kyle was and how to call him. At the moment though its just another frustrating strand ....

I can only imagine what the Lt.'s reaction is to all of these calls he's suddenly getting...

• jamston likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Well if it's the case they are better hidden, R* put more time into the UFO's, so what else might be changed!?

that was my thought, trying to link the ufo's to other things linked to the ufo's by way of 'did they mess with it.'

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Ok thanks. Quick question: if you say that someone is entering the bunker with the elevator, did anyone tried to follow him, sneak behind or else.

Remember the NPC theory that could Open the door ( I saw this 1 or 2 page back, was a repost from the reddit I think).

This is your NPC! The one that COULD open up the door for you. I think someone should try this.

If I think like when I'm programming video games, you need 2 TRUE IF to start the cutscene. Something like

IF (DOOR_IS_OPEN && CHARACTER_X_IS_INSIDE_ELEVATOR) then StartCutscene.

That would be a really good way to code it.

Let me know if that work.

• Rockstar Games Official likes this

LazloZeLlama
  • LazloZeLlama

Advisor to Barack O' Llama

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

I found it insulting someone saying no true hunters are left...

On a slightly different note . Have you been watching Cvg,s series about gta v on YouTube .

They mentioned you and showed one of your posts on this very forum . Was a nice nod to all your hard work mate .

Keep it up

I'm interested in watching this video, is it their episode that was posted today? Could you link it?

Trask
  • Trask

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

What happens when you stand under the Chilead UFO? I haven't hit 100% yet, so I can't check it for myself. 

The beam of light glyph looks like a tractor beam to beam sh*t up. I'm guessing it doesn't beam you up :(

Wonder if it beams up cows, if you can somehow get one under it. 

I dont think anyone has ever exactly pin pointed its location . Please correct me if i am wrong .

I've tried, to be honest. The most I've figured out is that it's approximately right above "Bell's End". If it's dark enough and if you run fast enough, the UFO's lights don't de-spawn right away, and you can see the reflection of the blue-ish light on the rocks, thanks to the rain.

Doesn't seem to do anything, and I've tried everything from shooting it to dialing the Wow! Signal numbers under it/at the platform/etc. Even did the Space Docker thing, and tried honking at it a few from that spot.

I have lately been trying to base jump off each of those points when the UFO appears, (Bell;'s End, Old Man's Crack, The Incline lift.) see if anything appears on the mountainside, or way below, it's gotten me nowhere so far just thought I'd share what I've been trying, Bell's End seems to be the focus for me atm.  The Lights to me appears to go over the edge, but I could be wrong.

• Rockstar Games Official likes this

Dedou
  • Dedou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Ok thanks. Quick question: if you say that someone is entering the bunker with the elevator, did anyone tried to follow him, sneak behind or else.

Remember the NPC theory that could Open the door ( I saw this 1 or 2 page back, was a repost from the reddit I think).

This is your NPC! The one that COULD open up the door for you. I think someone should try this.

If I think like when I'm programming video games, you need 2 TRUE IF to start the cutscene. Something like

IF (DOOR_IS_OPEN && CHARACTER_X_IS_INSIDE_ELEVATOR) then StartCutscene.

That would be a really good way to code it.

Let me know if that work.

Oh and I just when to see a video on youtube about the JetPack in GTA SA and we had to enter the base and go DOWN into some sort of Silo.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gvVCQnQdIM0

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

@above a few... i wasnt aware i was on cvg, nice to hear though...

and about the last one not appearing, im sorry but i kept all 3 alive so couldnt tell you...

im very close to starting a new playthrough though with a mind to find micheal random mission complete screen... something i will do over time though.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

So I've randomly been checking in on this forum even though I no longer own gta 5 or a 360 but damn this is sad. First of all the hierarchy on this thread is incredible. Second I love how nearly every single lead is ignored. Have you guys ever done anything that slightly reflects an investigation in the real world. It seems like a cycle of previous people giving up then a slew of new, uninformed users join in on the hunt.

My advice is to start over and forget what you thought you knew. Here is one thing i'm certain of, There's going to be at least one asshole that will have a pointless rebuttal to my post. Peace out and seriously consider a new activity this was interesting for about a week now it's tedious to the point it feels like I should receive a weekly check from R*. I work in construction and drywall and at the end of the day, I feel more exhausted attempting to crack this easter egg.

• Benjamoose, spidercrows and wellaswallace like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users