Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Psycho number 5 is a reference, I believe..

Manhunt, I think.

ohhh sorry if it was a reference to a game. As ive posted, i dont usually play these type of games at all or that kind either. Just saw the lined up eyebrows & growing comment & took it as a dig. my apologies :(

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

I instantly thought of this when you said "three teenagers"...

http://www.harkavagr...ndex.php?id=218

Could have just said kids, but they looked like teenage boys, who were in trouble & like sitting waiting for their parents? like i said ive played this game over 200hrs. & have yet to see this before.

Also find the randomness of the surrendering soldiers, & officer with no weapon who appear in the tower being a similar thing? could also mean the soldier walking into the bunker is similar from reddit post?

That is what i posted it for, to eliminate any random characters from the equation.

man you are soooooo right, the amount of time i spent as a child waiting for my parents to come pick me up from the military base...

are you f*cking serious??

if you are, repeat it and take a snapmatic pic, if not, shut the f*ck up

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 03:34 PM.

My friends and I got in trouble for sneaking on base....

just sayin.....

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Psycho number 5 is a reference, I believe..

Manhunt, I think.

ohhh sorry if it was a reference to a game. As ive posted, i dont usually play these type of games at all or that kind either. Just saw the lined up eyebrows & growing comment & took it as a dig. my apologies :(

it was a dig, apologise for your bullsh*t, nothing else

ive never played manhunt, you are just a f*cking annoying person dragging the thread down.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

Just bumped into the teenage mutant ninja turtles eating pizza at zancudo
  • HakatoX and IM_A_AFOL like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

But I thought there were only adult and animal models in the game....
  • IM_A_AFOL likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 03:41 PM.

But I thought there were only adult and animal models in the game....

TMNT are adult AND animal!

edit: sorry teenagers aren't adults (contrary to what most people here will have you believe)

• trevors toe nail likes this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

After so many pages I'm saying f*ck it, lets clutter it up some more.

I'm really curious how you have "given enough to offer your share of helping the search?"

I find it rude.

I dont think i need to repeat myself again. & what theories you may have that differ from mine will be shown when its finally figured out.

i do know i have proven a couple things actually, whether you agree? it doesnt bother me. wait til the end & we will retrack our theories from our past posts. no point claiming anything til then, but doubt i will be too far off many of mine!

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hi!

I have a question:

- Did all players who got 100% get the "Last One" mission? ( = Bigfoot "?" mission for Franklin)

Particoularly: did all players get this mission whatever final decision they made (Kill Trevor/Michael/No-one)?

I ask after I've seen some threads reporting difficulties in getting this After-100% mission (e.g. http://gtaforums.com...elp/?hl=bigfoot http://gtaforums.com...entry1063424706 , etc.), and I was wondering if indeed Bigfoot culd be the Cracked Egg in the Mural. If so, this mission could be the prize a player gets if s/he choses to keep all the characters alive, so that Jetpack and UFO/Aliens could be the prizes you get when you choose to kill either Trevor or Michael.

• jamston likes this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Loooool

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 03:51 PM.

it was a dig, apologise for your bullsh*t, nothing else

ive never played manhunt, you are just a f*cking annoying person dragging the thread down.

little minds say little things, little boy! your contribution to the last 20 pages has been what? goodbye & another added to the blocked list :D

• Ya boy GEEZY likes this

Speedy_G_
  • Speedy_G_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

450 pages of BS and 14 of useful data.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

I can't wait to post ,,,,'I told you so' on here

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

thank you for adding to that 450!
You realize how redundant that post is?
  • LesterTheMolester likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

oh so sorry, i should listen to MREZMONEYMAKER you are so great, lets hear your solution to the mural/FZ elevator...

protip: you aint got sh*t

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

I was wondering if indeed Bigfoot culd be the Cracked Egg in the Mural. If so, this mission could be the prize a player gets if s/he choses to keep all the characters alive, so that Jetpack and UFO/Aliens could be the prizes you get when you choose to kill either Trevor or Michael.

I wouldn't think so.
It's not hidden nor really anything aside a tip of the hat to Undead Nightmare and the Hunters of S.A.
  • PedoneRosso likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 03:55 PM.

oh so sorry, i should listen to MREZMONEYMAKER you are so great, lets hear your solution to the mural/FZ elevator...

little minds say little things, little boy! your contribution to the last 20 pages has been what? goodbye & another added to the blocked list :D

Fine... let me start and finish this...

Eight and a half inches.....

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 03:57 PM.

None of this is helping. You're not adding anything constructive. Sure, you might call me out, saying that my speculation adds nothing, claim that this post adds nothing. But in-fighting contributes nothing, and speculation and throwing things at the wall is all we have at this point. If you have a theory that you think works, post it. But don't belittle other people and sh*t all over them just because their own ideas aren't exactly going anywhere, because your criticism of the lack of progress doesn't get us anywhere either.

Bottom line: Shut up, look at what we have so far, figure something out, and post it for f*ck's sake, instead of attacking people who, like you, are genuinely interested in figuring sh*t out, and while possibly misguided sometimes, are still trying their damn hardest to figure this sh*t out.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Fine... let me start and finish this...

Eight and a half inches.....

flaccid! ;)

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 03:59 PM.

seriously?
learn the flow before trying to direct it.
Take it from someone who was doing exactly what you are doing now....

Look at my sig...
CONSTANT ongoing efforts....

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

None of this is helping. You're not adding anything constructive. Sure, you might call me out, saying that my speculation adds nothing, claim that this post adds nothing. But in-fighting contributes nothing, and speculation and throwing things at the wall is all we have at this point. If you have a theory that you think works, post it. But don't belittle other people and sh*t all over them just because their own ideas aren't exactly going anywhere, because your criticism of the lack of progress doesn't get us anywhere either.

Bottom line: Shut up, look at what we have so far, figure something out, and post it, for f*ck's sake, instead of attacking people who, like you, are genuinely interested in figuring sh*t out, and, while possibly misguided sometimes, are still trying their damn hardest to figure this sh*t out.

havent seen anybody trying to figure this out, only seen people trying to say they have 'proof'.

if you have 'proof' that means you have already figured it out, am i wrong?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

All of us have been blasted by, ignored, not hear, or misunderstood.
Cause we don't post of relevance doesn't mean we aren't trying to figure out something before posting it....
that thing called presenting proof and not random speculation?

Some of us have more contributions than others.

BUT to act like we have added nothing?
you are really off yer f*cking rocker
  • IM_A_AFOL and trevors toe nail like this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

well, i have added nothing, but thats because i dont post about failed theories/ides/dreams/freemasons. 

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 04:07 PM.

So thoughts about the Wow! signal at the Hippie Camp... Remember my post regarding the locations on the mountain, relative to the Hippie Camp effigy of it?

If you were to take this image, and flip it, and then apply the same baked potato logic that I used for this: http://gtaforums.com...entry1064102878

You'd basically end up with "Some place down the road from the farms".

Ive had a search around there myself after going over your reversed overlay. Havent looked at this part of the clues to much, as i wanted to find the real answers to the mural first. So im just looking for things regarding radio towers etc & work my way through any other feasible ideas i see posted from others.

Im hoping that will be the key to the next part of this mystery. It was the only thing that really stands out for me regarding the sandy shores glyphs/clues. why that glyph? & why is the 6 missing from the wow signal?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Guys probably nothing but in the Epsilon mission where you have to get the cars , in the garage are boxes with what looks like Chinese lettering . I do not know Chinese so if anyone who does wants to check it out please do so .

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

The ufo camp ,altruist camp ,and mount chiliad,are all connected ,,,the ufo camps gliphs we know point to there being a ufo that appears at night ,at 3 ,when raining/storm ect,,we also know that there's a saucer over the ufo camp,,,but what do we really know about the altruist camp that we can link a ufo to ?? ,,well to me there's more to be done there and this is why I think this ,,,the small cave on the side of the altuists camp ,we can see 3 painted messages ,,1 give thanks (could this be trevor when he brings the couple to the camp ? Or were there is a stone platform were it sort of looks like the jet pack man on it ,there's a baseball bat and a cult member standing right on the edge of the cliff asif your ment to maybe hit him as a sacrifice.he also re-appears not long after you have hit the first 1 off the cliff as if its giving you multiple chances to get it done at the correct time/weather maybe even on the right moon phase ?) 2 praise him (could this be michael ,doing yoga at the top of mount gordo ,always seems to be sunny at the time ,and there's also pictures of the sun in the cave although the altruists arnt ment to like the sun ?)3 see the eye (this could be franklins part of the sequence to witness the ufo over chiliad?) I have also took all three to the stage at stab city to see if any thing happens ,nothing ,,yet ,couple of other things to keep in mind about this camp abouve the door in green ,,our path is lit ? Can't seem to crack this yet but currently trying ,,hope this helps ,if this has been mentioned before my bad . Edit; another reason to confirm the link ,the stone cylinder at the ufo camp its red arrow is pointing directly at the altruists camp?

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Guys probably nothing but in the Epsilon mission where you have to get the cars , in the garage are boxes with what looks like Chinese lettering . I do not know Chinese so if anyone who does wants to check it out please do so .

you are right, its nothing. rockstar wont make us learn chinese to get a jetpack for f*ck sakes.i thought you were one of the smarter ones?

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

The reason why I think I didn't trigger anything at the altruist camp is that I never took the ppl there (give thanks) on my 100% with trevor on my first play thru ,but nearly at that stage on my second play thru ,

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:20 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 04:22 PM.

i propose hakatox and dildo put a team together to investigate the FZ elevator. no offense but the rest of you are dumbsh*ts or dumbsh*t enablers, they are the last vestige of a once great exploratory force. 

edit: and they even speak english and do punctuation on the internet!!!!!!!

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

seriously?
learn the flow before trying to direct it.
Take it from someone who was doing exactly what you are doing now....

Look at my sig...
CONSTANT ongoing efforts....

I know, but even still. I'd prefer that if people were going to be busy calling each other out in this particular thread (efforts in other threads notwithstanding), they at least should go about it with "here's my idea on what we should do next... <insert idea here> ...And that's why you're all dumbasses", instead of applying the word "proof" to posts that never actually said "THIS IS PROOF", and jumping straight to the insults.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users