Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 20 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

Seriously, if someone has a problem with anyone coming along and asking/wanting to know something - either happily oblige or do not answer. I cannot fathom how many rude people actually seriously suggest go and read the whole 462 pages. Are you ok ?   People have lives and 'other' interests. Do not expect people to sift through hours of a thread just because you have an attitude problem.

Come one, come all !

I agree! Everyone should most definitely be welcome, and I don't think anybody expects them to go through over 460 pages.

Having said that, this forum is built upon I.P.Board, so there is always this alternative in the top right for searching the topic itself?

2py6dxc.jpg

If nothing turns up then fair enough, but it should at least be sort of advisable before suggesting something in my opinion, heh.

By the way, seeing the Fort Zancudo elevator doors open in a video, even though illegitimately, made my day!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

Has anyone try the elevator thingy with two people? If not, add me on PS3. Im willing to try. PSN ID: Karoly

Luizi
  • Luizi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by Luizi, 20 November 2013 - 12:34 PM.

@Karoi

and about the FZ bunker elevator doors and opening glitch... since its been tried in the reddit for 2 people to do it and 1 switch to store while the other enters and the result was doors opened for switcher but remaining player didnt see the door even move and couldnt get in... and the fact that you have no control over your character during the animation. It makes me think entering the elevator is a cutscene that happens once triggered... as in the doors will never open for us while playing but during a cutscene you may walk into them (hence why during the store switch animation they open and u enter but the person playing doesnt have anything happen)

Basically if u didnt follow that i was saying when (if?) we enter the elevator it will be during a cutscene.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

@Karoi

and about the FZ bunker elevator doors and opening glitch... since its been tried in the reddit for 2 people to do it and 1 switch to store while the other enters and the result was doors opened for switcher but remaining player didnt see the door even move and couldnt get in... and the fact that you have no control over your character during the animation. It makes me think entering the elevator is a cutscene that happens once triggered... as in the doors will never open for us while playing but during a cutscene you may walk into them (hence why during the store switch animation they open and u enter but the person playing doesnt have anything happen)

Basically if u didnt follow that i was saying when (if?) we enter the elevator it will be during a cutscene.

Sorry, I did not see that. Thanks!

• Luizi likes this

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

@anevilvet

Good idea, gonna try that as well- shooting lights in particular order.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hmm @vet, its possible but i dont wanna believe it lol

pnuta
  • pnuta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

My thoughts is r* are using us all as the Ultimate game testers!! How many bugs has this search found that r* wouldn't without this deep search great marketing ploy by them just hope it all ends how it should do, with us all bombing around on a jet pack
  • kama0kazi, IM_A_AFOL and tonywehbe like this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 01:39 PM.

Seriously, if someone has a problem with anyone coming along and asking/wanting to know something - either happily oblige or do not answer. I cannot fathom how many rude people actually seriously suggest go and read the whole 462 pages. Are you ok ?   People have lives and 'other' interests. Do not expect people to sift through hours of a thread just because you have an attitude problem.

Come one, come all !

I agree! Everyone should most definitely be welcome, and I don't think anybody expects them to go through over 460 pages.

Having said that, this forum is built upon I.P.Board, so there is always this alternative in the top right for searching the topic itself?

2py6dxc.jpg

If nothing turns up then fair enough, but it should at least be sort of advisable before suggesting something in my opinion, heh.

By the way, seeing the Fort Zancudo elevator doors open in a video, even though illegitimately, made my day!

i dont even care if people search, i just think if somebody comes here with a GROUND BREAKING OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE SOLVED THIS JUST WAIT 5 HOURS AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN OLD HALF-ASSED THEORY

when we tell them that it is, in fact an old, half assed theory, they should accept it. but they dont, they just spout on about how they 'know the truth'. dumbsh*ts

• Benjamoose, HakatoX, phillip_trevors and 1 other like this

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'm so hungry for a jetpack now, I think I'll dust off my old PS2 and play San Andreas again.

At least I know it really exists in that game!

• LesterTheMolester and Zantus like this

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hahaha nice one!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 02:45 PM.

i dont even care if people search, i just think if somebody comes here with a GROUND BREAKING OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE SOLVED THIS JUST WAIT 5 HOURS AND I WILL GIVE YOU AN OLD HALF-ASSED THEORY

when we tell them that it is, in fact an old, half assed theory, they should accept it. but they dont, they just spout on about how they 'know the truth'. dumbsh*ts

Quoted for truth.

Understand that there are some of us here who are regular to the thread and can recall almost page per page what goes on here.
We are the frontlines... the grunts if you will ..... front lines are agitated irritated and burning the candle at both ends....

Go to a library and ask for a book... you get an attitude for not knowing how to look for a book, yer taught the system at an early age....

Repetition may not harm or bother the person asking.... but you have to ask yourself this.... how many times have these guys encountered the same f*cking things over and over...

cause we say it's been done isn't a point of tension or even a point to argue against....

We are the old guard and we aren't done yet....
Keeping it nice and PC..... really, I mean really? ppl here embody the mentality of the game....
Why would the user base have to be completely opposite of the game itself?

Civility is saved for those who are further away from the battlefield...
  • kama0kazi likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

lookit this.....

http://gtaforums.com...phic-synthesis/
  • Eram, rimer888 and jamston like this

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

Thats some good work on the graphic, I had been thinking about doing something similar, mapping all the pieces and seeing what links to what. I'm going to print it out and get my crayons and blunt scissors on it.

• HakatoX likes this

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Quoted for truth.

Understand that there are some of us here who are regular to the thread and can recall almost page per page what goes on here.
We are the frontlines... the grunts if you will ..... front lines are agitated irritated and burning the candle at both ends....

Go to a library and ask for a book... you get an attitude for not knowing how to look for a book, yer taught the system at an early age....

Repetition may not harm or bother the person asking.... but you have to ask yourself this.... how many times have these guys encountered the same f*cking things over and over...

cause we say it's been done isn't a point of tension or even a point to argue against....

We are the old guard and we aren't done yet....
Keeping it nice and PC..... really, I mean really? ppl here embody the mentality of the game....
Why would the user base have to be completely opposite of the game itself?

There was this:

that's not right neither of those images are are correct
you're on the right track I've already found it and figured it out 

And this:

Lol I love the way you asked what do I mean I meant exactly what I said
I figured out the mountain puzzle and what I believed to be the locations of the jetpack and the UFO
its a handful for me to explain so give me a minute I am in the process of typing it up now 

And this:

trust me you guys are going to want to kick yourselves just as I did after reading what I'm going to tell you because it's been staring all of us in the face this whole time lol honestly it's so simple it's actually awful 

And this:

I can't post pictures I'm on a mobile phone you jack@$$
so I have to type this out long hand so its going to take me a minute be patient fool
I don't know if you've ever tried to type out a lengthy explanation of something on a mobile phone but its a pain in the @$$
I give you my word I'm not trolling and I'm not BSing any of you
so no I'm not f****** about 

And so many others, that made the thread jump fast forward 17 (in less than 24hrs!) instead of about 6 pages/day just before.

This would’ve been great if it had lead to something with at least half the originality of the elevator doors”opening” discovery. But it was just the same thing all over again, so that´s why some are being so aggressive, I guess.

• Benjamoose, jkd69, HakatoX and 4 others like this

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Has anyone try the elevator thingy with two people? If not, add me on PS3. Im willing to try. PSN ID: Karoly

Last night we tried the elevator at fort Zancudo with 2 people. The person that goes to the store will see the doors open, but the other player sees nothing. Someone on the last page stated that they believed it looked like it went into a cinematic. Meaning that in order to get into Zancudo it would be within a cinematic or some event. 

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

So thoughts about the Wow! signal at the Hippie Camp... Remember my post regarding the locations on the mountain, relative to the Hippie Camp effigy of it?

Why not try using the same relative-positioning with the original Wow! signal printout over this, see if it actually leads to something... or not, I don't know.

wEMuoKZ.jpg

So first off, I used GIMP to change the angle and perspective of the actual printout to better match the angle this image was taken from. With that cleared up...

If you were to take this image, and flip it, and then apply the same baked potato logic that I used for this: http://gtaforums.com...entry1064102878

You'd basically end up with "Some place down the road from the farms".

I'm going to wrap up some work here, then take a look, maybe investigate the stupid rocket beeping that got me all crazy the other day. I remember that it only beeped twice when I re-checked it, then didn't beep again. Suspecting either it's a really specific brand of randomized beeping, or it's like a microwave timer: Beep when someone comes near/hangs around long enough, beep again if they waited too long.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 03:02 PM.

hakatox and eramverdes thank you, i have great respect for hakatox. i dont know you, eramverdes, but you guys speak some truth.

thing is, if someone comes in with an open mind, im happy to hear any theory, even old ones.

but if you come here thinking you are smarter than us (as a collective) and your theory is a fact, for no other reason than it is your theory, don't expect respect.

if you have a theory, we will hear it, but prepare to be humbled because we have heard a lot. no need to act like we are all stupid.

• Miketv, Benjamoose, Luizi and 3 others like this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 03:10 PM.

ok to the weazel news things, yes u can see it from afar and no it isnt morse, i wrote a few pages back that it flashes as 1 2 3 4 5 pause 1 2 3 4 5 pause and so on, so not morse...

Thanks for the clarification. tried to count them a few times but yeah gave up lol

I had a strange thing happen trying to get into the zancudo control tower without getting wanted stars. I managed to get all the way just past the front doors with the chute, had my silenced weapon ready to shoot the gaurd out front, i still was not seen,

so ran in the doors expecting to see the soldiers that normally come filing out to shoot you, & instead there were 3 teenage boys sitting on the chairs just in the front entrance? 2 to the right & 1 that was on the chair by the back door you cant open.

They were sitting there looking all worried, but it happened so fast i didnt get a chance to say or do much before they realized i had a gun, they yelled the alarm sounded & they ran out the doors? I chased them as i wanted a pic but got gunned down within seconds by the soldiers.

I have never seen these people there before after atleast 2-3 dozen attempts, ive tried many times since to replicate it but i havent seen them again. even used the same game save i used when it happened, but still nothing?

Anybody else seen this? maybe the same random thing with the reddit post & soldier entering the bunker? just right timing to trigger? the fact i made it into the tower undetected? i would assume others have done this, & maybe can confirm seeing this also?

• Fran_Halen likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 03:13 PM.

ok to the weazel news things, yes u can see it from afar and no it isnt morse, i wrote a few pages back that it flashes as 1 2 3 4 5 pause 1 2 3 4 5 pause and so on, so not morse...

Thanks for the clarification. tried to count them a few times but yeah gave up lol

I had a strange thing happen trying to get into the zancudo control tower without getting wanted stars. I managed to get all the way just past the front doors with the chute, had my silenced weapon ready to shoot the gaurd out front, i still was not seen,

so ran in the doors expecting to see the soldiers that normally come filing out to shoot you, & instead there were 3 teenage boys sitting on the chairs just in the front entrance? 2 to the right & 1 that was on the chair by the back door you cant open.

They were sitting there looking all worried, but it happened so fast i didnt get a chance to say or do much before they realized i had a gun, they yelled the alarm sounded & they ran out the doors? I chased them as i wanted a pic but got gunned down within seconds by the soldiers.

I have never seen these people there before after atleast 2-3 dozen attempts, ive tried many times since to replicate it but i havent seen them again. even used the same game save i used when it happened, but still nothing?

Anybody else seen this? maybe the same random thing with the reddit post & soldier entering the bunker? just right timing to trigger? the fact i made it into the tower undetected? i would assume others have done this, & maybe can confirm seeing this also?

psycho number 5, three teenage boys, if you line up their eyebrows, they get bigger.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

hakatox and eramverdes thank you, i have great respect for hakatox. i dont know you, eramverdes, but you guys speak some truth.

thing is, if someone comes in with an open mind, im happy to hear any theory, even old ones.

but if you come here thinking you are smarter than us (as a collective) and your theory is a fact, for no other reason than it is your theory, don't expect respect.

if you have a theory, we will hear it, but prepare to be humbled because we have heard a lot. no need to act like we are all stupid.

You're welcome.

Well i'm one of the weirdos that read every single one of the 13877 posts so far and try to post only when pretty sure that could help someone.

• kama0kazi and Macontheweb007 like this

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

Montauk Boys?

Sorry for bringing Montauk into it, if half the guys with wild theories hear about that conspiracy theory we are doomed.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

+1

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

I instantly thought of this when you said "three teenagers"...

http://www.harkavagr...ndex.php?id=218

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

psycho number 5, three teenage boys, if you line up their eyebrows, they get bigger.

how is this being psycho?

if you opened your mind abit maybe you will see that it was an observation! no wow look at me this solves the puzzle?

obviously one you havent encountered them, just as all negative thinkers claim, nobody else can either!

have no need to make anything up? have given enough to offer my share of helping the search! so find that comment pretty rude!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

Psycho number 5 is a reference, I believe..

Manhunt, I think.
  • kama0kazi likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

how many people in this thread are smart enough to ignore f*cking idiots?

my count is 5, im not including me because i responded to them.

• IM_A_AFOL likes this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 03:29 PM.

if you opened your mind abit maybe you will see that it was an observation! no wow look at me this solves the puzzle?

obviously one you havent encountered them, just as all negative thinkers claim, nobody else can either!

have no need to make anything up? have given enough to offer my share of helping the search! so find that comment pretty rude!

i dont know man, how is three teenagers in a military base, just sitting there, psycho? maybe i dont need to open my mind because IM PLAYING A f*ckING VIDEOGAME.

how did you know they were teenagers? were they posting bullsh*t on a GTA forum?

sorry hakatox, i never played it, number 5 refers to the people that have lost sanity in this thread.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 03:26 PM.

how many people in this thread are smart enough to ignore f*cking idiots?

my count is 5, im not including me because i responded to them.

make sure you don't have me there either...
I have a taste for troll bait

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

I instantly thought of this when you said "three teenagers"...

http://www.harkavagr...ndex.php?id=218

Could have just said kids, but they looked like teenage boys, who were in trouble & like sitting waiting for their parents? like i said ive played this game over 200hrs. & have yet to see this before.

Also find the randomness of the surrendering soldiers, & officer with no weapon who appear in the tower being a similar thing? could also mean the soldier walking into the bunker is similar from reddit post?

That is what i posted it for, to eliminate any random characters from the equation.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

After so many pages I'm saying f*ck it, lets clutter it up some more.

I'm really curious how you have "given enough to offer your share of helping the search?"

I find it rude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users