• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

News just in, Shansha argues the morality and ethics of digital communications after being given lyrics from the musical Bugsy Malone. Film at 11.
  • GrndZero, Benjamoose and themutedtrumpet like this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

News just in, Shansha argues the morality and ethics of digital communications after being given lyrics from the musical Bugsy Malone. Film at 11.

That is completely off topic and only makes you a dumbass the same person with the misleading name of "EvilVet" promoting peace and wanting people to be friends with everyone *Sigh* 

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 08:12 AM.

Swear and insulting get attention it brings what I feel is priority over anything. What is so bad about swearing then any other word? Swearing is communication it shouldn't be differentiated from the rest of the words because of religion or it sounds more nasty. Insulting brings my attention and my priorities of the argument. Giving information about what you will do in your email only makes people more bound to attack you. Don't mention something that unrelated on a topic that could threaten you or put focus on something personal.

Complaining being useful depends on the context. If you're complaining to a company that has made a mistake with your order, then so be it.

In this context (a civil discussion about a video game) it is not at all useful and is just immature.

I'm not remotely religious, and I curse occasionally in real life.

Once again it's about context. Insulting other users or swearing in the way it's been used in a what is supposed to be a civil discussion is rude and unhelpful.

In a debate swearing at someone while furthering your argument is frowned upon as it psychologically makes people not want to listen to your opinion.

As for mentioning my email? I think you misunderstand.

There is a button at the top of each thread that allows you to subscribe to new posts. This means every time someone posts in this thread, I receive an email about it. It's not remotely personal, don't be ridiculous.

I was basically saying; I wont be refreshing the page or keeping a tab open from now on. I'll only be checking my notifications instead. The only reason I responded now is because you called me out on absolutely nothing for no reason.

The crux of the sane side of the argument:
- This is supposed to be fun
- Talk to one another with respect or don't expect anyone to care what you have to say.
- Check the thread if your idea has already been mentioned or tried.
- Once again have fun.

If you can't be nice, then don't bother posting.

• AnEvilVet and Scoobysrt like this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

So has Mount Josiah been fully checked yet? I know I've seen peculiar arrangements of stones on the summit that appeared to form triangular arrows.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Sansha contribute something useful related to the topic or get out of hear. I ak sick of your complaints, misleads and terrible behaviour. Tjx in advance
  • Scoobysrt likes this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Swear and insulting get attention it brings what I feel is priority over anything. What is so bad about swearing then any other word? Swearing is communication it shouldn't be differentiated from the rest of the words because of religion or it sounds more nasty. Insulting brings my attention and my priorities of the argument. Giving information about what you will do in your email only makes people more bound to attack you. Don't mention something that unrelated on a topic that could threaten you or put focus on something personal.

Complaining being useful depends on the context. If you're complaining to a company that has made a mistake with your order, then so be it.

In this context (a civil discussion about a video game) it is not at all useful and is just immature.

I'm not remotely religious, and I curse occasionally in real life.

Once again it's about context. Insulting other users or swearing in the way it's been used in a what is supposed to be a civil discussion is rude and unhelpful.

In a debate swearing at someone while furthering your argument is frowned upon as it psychologically makes people not want to listen to your opinion.

As for mentioning my email? I think you misunderstand.

There is a button at the top of each thread that allows you to subscribe to new posts. This means every time someone posts in this thread, I receive an email about it. It's not remotely personal, don't be ridiculous.

I was basically saying; I wont be refreshing the page or keeping a tab open from now on. I'll only be checking my notifications instead. The only reason I responded now is because you called me out on absolutely nothing for no reason.

The crux of the sane side of the argument:
- This is supposed to be fun
- Talk to one another with respect or don't expect anyone to care what you have to say.
- Check the thread if your idea has already been mentioned or tried.
- Once again have fun.

If you can't be nice, then don't bother posting.

What you define as maturity is vague everyone has their own opinions you can't just tell people that they are acting immature and not even give any reasons as what you consider immature right now you are making yourself look ignorant. Not everyone has the same perspective so you can't just call people immature and bitch about it for no given reason. And why the hell do I have to be nice to someone who posts something as dumb as "OMG THEIR IS A JETPACK AND THERE'S 100% PROOF OF IT!" they are dumbasses and don't need special respect. I don't need to know how you get your news or notifications. Civil discussions and being helpful is not what you have to do or are supposed to do people need to realize whatever way it takes them that their is something wrong and to get that point across swear at them. People like you bitch about people swearing at each other just back off and don't even bother participating. People don't need strangers on the internet telling people how to run their lives and what not to do or not even give advice about it.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

Sansha contribute something useful related to the topic or get out of hear. I ak sick of your complaints, misleads and terrible behaviour. Tjx in advance

More better stop bitching and stop reading. Problem solved. I am pointing out something useful you have bigger problems people talking about love to pixels and random strangers they have a serious problem.

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by proxygeek, 12 October 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Anyone who calls himself "God Level" is an even bigger f*ckin idiot, but then again, you are a punk ass b!tch!!!!

F*CK YOU, PUNK ASS BIOTCH!!!!

You're an Internet tough guy, in the real world I'd make your a$$ squeal.

Get the f*ck out, stupid a$$.

Genius contribution there you knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

I'm trying to be coop and solve a cool puzzle with coherent people, not punks living in mommy and daddy's basement.

Gamers (you know who you punk asses are hanging out at GameStop with your poor postures) are the biggest bunch of dumb a$$es on the planet and totally unfit to solve this.

Therefore, adults unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids, go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I'll tell your Mom and Dad's.

The problem is the trolls and dumb a$$es will invariably just contaminate it all over again.

That's because you can't f*cking read. That's why you only read the first sentence.

GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!! You're a dumba$$. Go troll somewhere else. I have not read one coherent post from your punk a$$ yet.

Both of you have disgusting attitudes. Grow up or get out of this thread. This is for civil and sensible discussion, not passive aggressive and rude individuals such as yourselves.
On that note, using dollars signs and asterisk symbols (I assume to get round the swear filter) just makes you look more childish.
I find it ironic that you claim to be an adult with your "adults unite" phrase, with an attitude like this.

You can put any theory on whatever you want. So far the space docker doesn't have any use, you're right......BUT like i said, it has to be a piece of the big puzzle. I don't care what you or the god level have to say. Unless the damn CEO of Rockstar tells you a clue, don't throw theories out of the window.

It's not about throwing theories out of the window. It's about prioritizing theories.
Given the sheer number of random theories we get in this thread, we have to draw the line.
Now maybe the Space Docker does have some use, and the Rockstar representative was wrong in saying that it doesn't, regardless, we've already tried virtually everything with the Space Docker anyway just to be sure.
At this point, we're inclined to believe that it has little use. Don't let that stop you trying of course, but don't suggest it to us unless you find anything new.

Has anyone dumped the sub in the Alamo Sea yet?

Yes.
You know what dude, you need to stop trolling and STFU.

1) I was on this board before you were making contributions.

2) I follow your posts closely and you speak DOWN to people. You almost have an authoritative tone. What have you contributed to this thread other than use it to try to be the "thread leader"? You're a clown alright, fitting picture.

Don't talk to me about civil and sensible discussion when you critique everyone and talk down to people. YOUR'E NEGATIVE AS HELL AND TOXIC TO THE THREAD.

3) You're a hypocrite.

4) Until something semi-useful originates from your brain and fingers, you should focus less on the activities of others and focus more on contributing.

YOU ARE NOT THE THREAD LEADER, DIRECTOR, LEAD, ADMIN, ETC, ETC, ETC

5) Your big fat headed avatar is a perfect representation of your opinion of yourself.

Let some wind out of that fat head and come back down to earth and start cracking puzzles or leave.

So far you've only shown you're an arrogant punk who THINKS he's intelligent.

Back to thread.
  • shansha likes this

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

can we all get on with the actual topic of this msg board and thats mt chiliad, people will always try and put you down, its wether you choose to ignore it or feed thier fire. just saying.
  • AnEvilVet, Xx-Starchild-xX, Benjamoose and 1 other like this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

Everyone stop replying to each other maybe? Because this is how the other threads started to break down. So Mt Josiah. Big mountain next to a military base and has an arrow on the top. What to do?
  • Benjamoose likes this

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Yeah,

I agree.

I'll reel it in a bit.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Everyone stop replying to each other maybe? Because this is how the other threads started to break down. So Mt Josiah. Big mountain next to a military base and has an arrow on the top. What to do?

Replying is how we know who is talking to how telling us to stop doing that is just stupid absolutely ridiculous. The biggest feature of the forum should not be used because it probably breaks down threads? It keeps threads alive so why should it be not used? 

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

You know what dude, you need to stop trolling and STFU.

I'm not sure you understand what trolling is. I've been trying in vain to keep the peace.
Basically telling people to get along and to stop swearing and being abusive towards one another.

1) I was on this board before you were making contributions.

Okay? How does that make your content any more relevant or important than mine?

2) I follow your posts closely and you speak DOWN to people. You almost have an authoritative tone. What have you contributed to this thread other than use it to "try to the thread leader"? You're a clown alright, fitting picture.

Don't talk to me about civil and sensible discussion when you critique everyone and talk down to people. YOUR'E NEGATIVE AS HELL AND TOXIC TO THE THREAD.

There has been many ideas that I have not responded to. Those are the ones I feel have merit. I tend to respond to posts recommending things we've either already tried, or things that have a game development explanation (as game development and mod making is a hobby of mine).

If you think trying to speak to people in a civil manner with words instead of insults constitutes a authoritative attitude, then I don't really know how to counter this, as you seem to think it's necessary to constantly insult, berate and swear at anyone who disagrees with you.

3) You're a hypocrite.

This is coming from someone who calls me negative, when they consistently call people a "punk a$$ bitch", and someone who calls someone out for not contributing anything, yet what have you contributed beyond slurs and general unpleasant behavior?

4) Until something semi-useful originates from your brain and fingers, you should focus less on the activities of others focus more on contributing.

YOU ARE NOT THE THREAD LEADER, DIRECTOR, LEAD, ADMIN, ETC, ETC, ETC

I never claimed to be. I'm trying to be helpful and polite to other users. Something I see a strong lack of in you.

5) Your big fat headed avatar is a perfect representation of your opinion of yourself.

That would be Mr. Blobby. A televisual icon of the 1990s. But okay.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

Agreed. I was typing my previous response before I saw this. But yes, I wholeheartedly agree.

Replying is how we know who is talking to how telling us to stop doing that is just stupid absolutely ridiculous. The biggest feature of the forum should not be used because it probably breaks down threads? It keeps threads alive so why should it be not used? 

He means replying to anything other than the subject matter of the thread. Context is key.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

do you mean the arrow on the blue print map or one ingame? If ingame pls provide a shot of it.

foe the map every arrow on itis pointing to a location except that arrow it is pointing out of that box. Maybe there is something arround fort z. Thats why i wanted to check the surrounding area

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I will post this again since I had no answer.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

The "give thanks" writing leads me to believe we have to come back to this cave 3am thanksgiving eve :)

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

The "give thanks" writing leads me to believe we have to come back to this cave 3am thanksgiving eve :)

Hell, I've heard worst here, so I guess i'm gonna try it lol

• Benjamoose likes this

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Now seriously..

First, I've never been captivated enough by an egg hunt to actually join in.. So it's supposed to be fun. Don't take it to other directions :)

Second, I have been reading over 60 pages of thread ideas, but there are 600 (!) so obviously I'll miss some ideas and re-introduce them.

I want to help and I don't want to waste anyone's time. Can you summarize the current top angles so I could focus my efforts there?
  • ClaireFarron89 likes this

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:20 AM Edited by Bobsoldiers, 12 October 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I found an arrow pointing right toward this point at the UFO enthusiast camp

http://rsg.ms/19y4m6B

Any other arrow like this anywhere else?  Or maybe it is pointing at something else?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I will post this again since I had no answer. http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

I found an arrow pointing right toward this point at the UFO enthusiast camp http://rsg.ms/19y4m6B Any other arrow like this anywhere else?  Or maybe it is pointing at something else?

only on with my phone b3cause i am at work. There have been a few arrows found could you please use the search function upper right corner? What kind of arrow is that? Quite interested in it

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

do you mean the arrow on the blue print map or one ingame? If ingame pls provide a shot of it.

foe the map every arrow on itis pointing to a location except that arrow it is pointing out of that box. Maybe there is something arround fort z. Thats why i wanted to check the surrounding area

I'm sure I'm making something out of nothing and its hard to see on this picture but these stones form a triangular arrow.

http://rsg.ms/1cccf22

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

WOW i actually woke up thinkin id find something interesting here today . But instead I was blessed with 5 more pages of bullsh*t and people trying to make themselves sound smart .

This a 18+ game why are 12 year olds even allowed in here to discuss it with us . If someone says something off-topic ignore them . is that so f*ckin hard . if you can not ignore them send them a god dam pm

• Scoobysrt likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

WOW i actually woke up thinkin id find something interesting here today . But instead I was blessed with 5 more pages of bullsh*t and people trying to make themselves sound smart .
This a 18+ game why are 12 year olds even allowed in here to discuss it with us . If someone says something off-topic ignore them . is that so f*ckin hard . if you can not ignore them send them a god dam pm

Most of us are well into our thirties fella.
  • rovert likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'm sure I'm making something out of nothing and its hard to see on this picture but these stones form a triangular arrow.

http://rsg.ms/1cccf22

would have to see it ingame. will check later have some cleaning up to do before a friend of mine shows up.

it kinda looks like an arrow but i wouldnt place my bets on it.

@bobsoldiers.
ok check it. sorry but that arrow is known allready. but there is one arrow that is pointing towards the direction of the arrow you have found. check the thread i had uploaded a picture with points of interests where the 2 arrows are located.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

alright, enough of the flame wars, let's get back to finding that damn jetpack.
  • talkol likes this

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

On the UV map there is a Alien head saying Their Here, anything within a reasonable distance of it?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

On the UV map there is a Alien head saying Their Here, anything within a reasonable distance of it?

as far as i know a spaceship part can be found there ;)

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

So has Mount Josiah been fully checked yet? I know I've seen peculiar arrangements of stones on the summit that appeared to form triangular arrows.

I don't know, but yesterday I checked out the Epsilon house of worship (or whatever it's called :p) And on the roof there is a big satellite dish pointing there. But there are also other dishes pointing at other directions so it may not mean anything. But that damn music is played from a little cabin on the roof right next to the dish pointing at Josiah / near FZ...

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

anyone noticed that the leader of the altruists camp is always looking into the same direction? wonder where he does look at. guess i should find that out ^^

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users