Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

I will post this again since I had no answer.

http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC

What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

The "give thanks" writing leads me to believe we have to come back to this cave 3am thanksgiving eve :)

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

The "give thanks" writing leads me to believe we have to come back to this cave 3am thanksgiving eve :)

Hell, I've heard worst here, so I guess i'm gonna try it lol

• Benjamoose likes this

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Now seriously..

First, I've never been captivated enough by an egg hunt to actually join in.. So it's supposed to be fun. Don't take it to other directions :)

Second, I have been reading over 60 pages of thread ideas, but there are 600 (!) so obviously I'll miss some ideas and re-introduce them.

I want to help and I don't want to waste anyone's time. Can you summarize the current top angles so I could focus my efforts there?
  • ClaireFarron89 likes this

Bobsoldiers
  • Bobsoldiers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:20 AM Edited by Bobsoldiers, 12 October 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I found an arrow pointing right toward this point at the UFO enthusiast camp

http://rsg.ms/19y4m6B

Any other arrow like this anywhere else?  Or maybe it is pointing at something else?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

I will post this again since I had no answer. http://rsg.ms/19mWgxC What do we know about this?  Fire burning in a cave on mount chilliad, glyph about the EYE etc...  Dead animal head in front of it...

I found an arrow pointing right toward this point at the UFO enthusiast camp http://rsg.ms/19y4m6B Any other arrow like this anywhere else?  Or maybe it is pointing at something else?

only on with my phone b3cause i am at work. There have been a few arrows found could you please use the search function upper right corner? What kind of arrow is that? Quite interested in it

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Everyone stop replying to each other maybe? Because this is how the other threads started to break down. So Mt Josiah. Big mountain next to a military base and has an arrow on the top. What to do?

do you mean the arrow on the blue print map or one ingame? If ingame pls provide a shot of it.

foe the map every arrow on itis pointing to a location except that arrow it is pointing out of that box. Maybe there is something arround fort z. Thats why i wanted to check the surrounding area

I'm sure I'm making something out of nothing and its hard to see on this picture but these stones form a triangular arrow.

http://rsg.ms/1cccf22

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

WOW i actually woke up thinkin id find something interesting here today . But instead I was blessed with 5 more pages of bullsh*t and people trying to make themselves sound smart .

This a 18+ game why are 12 year olds even allowed in here to discuss it with us . If someone says something off-topic ignore them . is that so f*ckin hard . if you can not ignore them send them a god dam pm

• Scoobysrt likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

WOW i actually woke up thinkin id find something interesting here today . But instead I was blessed with 5 more pages of bullsh*t and people trying to make themselves sound smart .
This a 18+ game why are 12 year olds even allowed in here to discuss it with us . If someone says something off-topic ignore them . is that so f*ckin hard . if you can not ignore them send them a god dam pm

Most of us are well into our thirties fella.
  • rovert likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Everyone stop replying to each other maybe? Because this is how the other threads started to break down. So Mt Josiah. Big mountain next to a military base and has an arrow on the top. What to do?

do you mean the arrow on the blue print map or one ingame? If ingame pls provide a shot of it.

foe the map every arrow on itis pointing to a location except that arrow it is pointing out of that box. Maybe there is something arround fort z. Thats why i wanted to check the surrounding area

I'm sure I'm making something out of nothing and its hard to see on this picture but these stones form a triangular arrow.

http://rsg.ms/1cccf22

would have to see it ingame. will check later have some cleaning up to do before a friend of mine shows up.

it kinda looks like an arrow but i wouldnt place my bets on it.

@bobsoldiers.
ok check it. sorry but that arrow is known allready. but there is one arrow that is pointing towards the direction of the arrow you have found. check the thread i had uploaded a picture with points of interests where the 2 arrows are located.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

alright, enough of the flame wars, let's get back to finding that damn jetpack.
  • talkol likes this

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

On the UV map there is a Alien head saying Their Here, anything within a reasonable distance of it?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

On the UV map there is a Alien head saying Their Here, anything within a reasonable distance of it?

as far as i know a spaceship part can be found there ;)

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

So has Mount Josiah been fully checked yet? I know I've seen peculiar arrangements of stones on the summit that appeared to form triangular arrows.

I don't know, but yesterday I checked out the Epsilon house of worship (or whatever it's called :p) And on the roof there is a big satellite dish pointing there. But there are also other dishes pointing at other directions so it may not mean anything. But that damn music is played from a little cabin on the roof right next to the dish pointing at Josiah / near FZ...

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

anyone noticed that the leader of the altruists camp is always looking into the same direction? wonder where he does look at. guess i should find that out ^^

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hi, i just notice 2 thing

1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQ

If u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..

If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..

Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?

I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I have read this entire thread as ive stated previously so im sorry if im going over old ground but i do not feel like re-reading the vulgar posts in the thread to find my answer.

Has anything been made of the X found on the rear of the map? What is on the other side of the map or if the X side was the map side where would it be?
Thats two locations im not sure ive read about.
I do have a thought its been said its the sub dock but what if that X needs interpreting differently.

Has anyone tried my idea of listening to the police radios yet?

I have a stupid idea that im not even sure is possable to do but I'll throw it out there, is it possable to have somthing on a tv screen that needs UV to see it? If you can has anyone shone their UV light on the tv at the murials or even the chillad map with the egg etc?

Grasping at straws i know but its somthing ive not heard of and anythings worth a try, right.

I'll see if i find a UV light locally and try it out myself. I dont think its possable to have somthing digital react with UV but I'm often wrong.

As regards posting, im 38 and really dont need or want to read obscenities. I cant fathom out why someone would participate in a thread with the seemingly only reason to swear, insult and be immature about others views. For a members every post to say theres no jetpack in numourus retauts seems no better or worse than that Brian feller reposting his abuse.

Ive nothing against what people refer to as swear words but there is a time, place and method in doing it. Calling people out or bullying them on a computor game thread trying to solve puzzles isnt one of them.

Only my opinion though. Im off to see if this place has a block button, maybe that will remove some of the chaff.
  • Benjamoose likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Now seriously..

First, I've never been captivated enough by an egg hunt to actually join in.. So it's supposed to be fun. Don't take it to other directions :)

Second, I have been reading over 60 pages of thread ideas, but there are 600 (!) so obviously I'll miss some ideas and re-introduce them.

I want to help and I don't want to waste anyone's time. Can you summarize the current top angles so I could focus my efforts there?

please read page 1

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

...... If you can has anyone shone their UV light on the tv at the murials or even the chillad map with the egg etc?
Grasping at straws i know but its somthing ive not heard of and anythings worth a try, right.

I'm assuming the manual and cd and cover etc has been looked over with a UV light as well?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

My bad, ive thought about what ive just asked and realised UV works by the light reflection so a UV image on screen wouldnt show up by shining a UV light at the tv.
Sorry.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Hi, i just notice 2 thing

1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQ

If u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..

If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..

Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?

I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

lemme ask you a question. if you want to draw a moon on a mural like the one on chiliad, what would you paint for night? ok a moon pretty obvious but how would you do it? a circle? do you think people would know what a plain circle means?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi, i just notice 2 thing1 http://it.socialclub...ng0iHPB9znkrCDQIf u notice this immage have 3 bar under the eye/UFO that can indicate the 3 oclock..2If u see the moon is not the same all night it change..Maybe R* want to remember the story of the maya calendar and maybe we need to get up of chilliad with a moon particular with rain at 3?I'm pretty sure that the moon mean something..

lemme ask you a question. if you want to draw a moon on a mural like the one on chiliad, what would you paint for night? ok a moon pretty obvious but how would you do it? a circle? do you think people would know what a plain circle means?

U have right but i think that can be 2 simbol in one.. Night and moon like this.. Maybe..

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

U have right but i think that can be 2 simbol in one.. Night and moon like this.. Maybe..

well yeah but the clues for triggering the ufo are 3am at night with rainy/stormy weather. doesnt matter what moonphase is actually up. could be a lead but the moon cycle takes very very long

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

well yeah but the clues for triggering the ufo are 3am at night with rainy/stormy weather. doesnt matter what moonphase is actually up. could be a lead but the moon cycle takes very very long

Yes.. This is maybe why the door up to chilliad is still locked.. If we found the right night the door can open.. I know the moon cycle takes very long.. If u think about UFO and 12/21/2012 the maya calendar say that the Planets must be aligned.. The same can be do in small by R* in this game.. U remember the epsilon quest that say u need to Use the uniform for 10 in-game day? I think this can be the first moon cycle..

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

This is peculiar. I was gathering all of the spaceship parts last night, and whenever I came across the one on top of the "Beam Me Up" place, (where you took the picture) there was a hippie who said to me "The Mayans had it right you know." Or something along those lines. He definitely brought up the Mayans though.

• shadywriter likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.

Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.

Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:

Class JetPack {

Public void Fly()

Etcetera.....

}

So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.
  • Grumbledore likes this

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by proxygeek, 12 October 2013 - 02:24 PM.

People who say it's not in the code therefore doesn't exist, probably don't know about coding. R* know people will look at the code, so it would be natural to obfuscate any references.
Most people seem to be just be checking the assets. Because they don't find some textures with JetPack in the name, they assume there can't be any there.
Likewise, even if the entire source code was successfully reverse engineered, you would be unlikely to find:
Class JetPack {
Public void Fly()
Etcetera.....
}
So in summary, if R* don't want clues to be found from the code, it's easy enough to do.

Absolutely correct.

I agree with you.

1. THERE IS A JETPACK.

2. It's likely you'll get a UFO as a vehicle.

3. The cracked egg is likely the actual Easter Egg we're after with the UFO/Jetpack playing subordinate parts.

I am just going to ignore the idiots in this forum (Shansa, etc) as to not dignify their stupidity with a response.

We are all very generous as our time is money.

A Jetpack will surface but who knows when.
  • Benjamoose likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Yes.. This is maybe why the door up to chilliad is still locked.. If we found the right night the door can open.. I know the moon cycle takes very long.. If u think about UFO and 12/21/2012 the maya calendar say that the Planets must be aligned.. The same can be do in small by R* in this game.. U remember the epsilon quest that say u need to Use the uniform for 10 in-game day? I think this can be the first moon cycle..

i tried this with the moon already on chiliad nothing happened though i did use the thunder cheat . moon cycle is about 1 ingame month

• meowstache likes this

Bleedingwickedly
  • Bleedingwickedly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Maybe that stone triangle ontop the mountain, tells you to fly up that way you see the UFO above the fort? Or am I on the wrong mountain?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

i tried this with the moon already on chiliad nothing happened though i did use the thunder cheat . moon cycle is about 1 ingame month

And at same time and moon in bunker in fort zancudo?

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Which moon have u try? Half left or half right?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users