Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by trevors toe nail, 20 November 2013 - 04:04 AM.

True - my disc has laser burn ,so lent another copie to load on hdd drive ,I have pop up issues ,,,,,,one other thing it does though when am at the base of chiliad is when I zoom in with sniper rifle is let me see in side the mountain ,,no lift shaft shows ,no room ,no hidden base ment ,just empty,,this is why I gave up trying to open the door next to the mural light years ago ;)

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by POWA, 20 November 2013 - 04:10 AM.

While it most likely won't solve anything in regards to the mural, it will help us know that it's possibly related to it since it opens. Assuming, it's not for a later online mission or another easter egg. This is why I also wanted to see if the Observatory elevator also opened.

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

has anyone thought the items could be a list as in: get the jetpack to enter the ufo use them both to crack the 'secret base' egg.?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

There was nothing really pointing to the other 2 ufos being the ,,,apart from if you stumbled across there green light at FZ....all the other clues seem to be just pointing out the chiliad ufo ,,2 more to be found I think

The sand glyph tells you all about the UFO above the Hippy Camp. 

1 Glyph for the 1 UFO.

Whether this is the same glyph as on Chiliad but, finished is still up for debate though.

Could be 2 different things or the one on chiliad might not be complete.

• trevors toe nail likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

Now we have to try this Store thing w/the 2 giant hangars that won't open.

FZ Hangar and the one next to Franklin;s Hangar.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

I took as it was leading us to the ufo camp ,and we got lucky by just flying about the camp itself ,,,any way as you said ,done and dusted ,no pun intended ;)

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

has anyone thought the items could be a list as in: get the jetpack to enter the ufo use them both to crack the 'secret base' egg.?

That is exactly what I think, but getting this jetpack isn't easy.

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

Think we need to debunk the train completely. I have mentioned this before. Several references can be applied to trains.

Some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of us.
Trains look left and right, depends on what side of the tracks you are on. The train passes directly in front of the area this is found.

Our path is lit.
Trains always have the light on while traveling, lighting their path.

There could be more, but these 2 in your face sayings could be pointing to trains.

Lets work together to debunk trains.

Try to knock containers off, maybe they can be knocked over, not blown open.
Try to blow them open, try both sides.
Watch trains for a rare container type. Maybe one will show up only at certain times/conditions.

Possible only at certain times, a jetpack is being transported that we can intercept.

Ive thrown stickys that go right thru the door

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

I am currently flying over every object, building ,obelisk related to the illuminati to see if there's any more even out there

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:20 AM

Wait another minute.

i kept doing it over and over again.

All thats in the room is a empty elevator shaft. The actual elevator is one floor down. So I think R* did it like that on purpose so if sh*t like this did happen, we still couldnt do anything with it.

The fact of the matter is, the elevator opens, and I'm more than sure that a event needs to be triggered to make the elevator come up 1 floor to where we can enter it. 

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

alright guys this is IT!!!!
hahaha...at least I have not seen anyone notice this.
It struck me when someone pointed out the hippy camp with the wow signal has a similar representation as the mural.....so I went to look at the wow signal.
When I noticed if you turn the wow signal on its side there u come upon the exact shape of the mt chiliad in the mural!
at the top you would have the base of an exclamation mark forming a shape similar to the top ufo, and what did I find below...
the number 7 in a red circle almost exactly the shape of the egg!
While I am well impressed with my detective work I am somewhat ambivalent about the results.
While when aligned to the egg at the top of the box the numbers 1 3 1 on their sides half cut look a lot like the -oo- symbol around and the ufo exclamation aligns perfectly, it leaves the other boxes pretty much blank or to me indistinguishable.
The same can be said for a number of other alignments that work in one way but not another, like matching the on its side E from the wow cypher as the square top of the mountain etc.
This does although remind me of a game I played as a kid where there was not only one correct position, but when lined up to different angles would give different secret answers....
Anyway as I said it could be something maybe not but for my money its too exact to not have some relevance...maybe a code for a door from the first alignment? 131
The following image isn't the 7 alignment but one I found more prosperous. It is aligned to the shape of the mountain with the numbers at the bottom perfectly mimicking  how the ufo and jetpack boxes are linked. Do those numbers mean anything to anyone?

gSJAGXh.png

Here is the wow signal so you can see that some of the shapes in the mural are directly taken from it.

ORIMI0d.jpg

Anyway happy hunting

slight edit to my last post and alignment if you move the mountain slightly left you have the square top match a one with the letter Q in perfect relation as the ufo to the top.
Although as this is looking to me like a pyramid, with the lines and 'chambers' exactly mimicing how real pyramid are laid out, I believe we will find the entrance at the west side as facing the mural where the only line makes contact out side.
The egg also would be behind the pyramid instead of the front, with the viewing point being the opposite and front corner.
I think to find the codes to open the doors we need to align the sought object to the middle 'egg' box. So if u want code to jetpack door put jet pack in center box (over wow signal as in my previous post) and see what numbers come up.
This could also relate to any symbols that form -oo- or o-o as needing to be read as morse code. ie. dash dot dot dash or dot dash dot etc.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

Halo_Override
  • Halo_Override

Dilettante

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

...the Epsilon Tractor.

Daaaaang. I am ashamed for not having thought of that one.

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

sorry I posted that all elsewhere but got no response. as I see this thread is active atm was wondering what u make of it

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Fkin hell columbo ,,,,good work :)

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by daewan, 20 November 2013 - 05:09 AM.

sorry I posted that all elsewhere but got no response. as I see this thread is active atm was wondering what u make of it.
Also there is a real life nasa installation inside a mountain as used in 'stargate' the mountain is named similar to chilliad. I figure ppl doing this probably know that but to me its complete confirmation that this thing exsists.
Also someone posted about an event being needed to unlock. As the site is not seen in the main map when using various glitches maybe its because it isn't there till the event is triggered and we are taken to it, in the same way the pubs aren't there when you hang out with friends they just walk in and out.
  • trevors toe nail likes this

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

ty sir, as I still haven't finished story mode can u check em out maybe?

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Continuing th FZ elevator, I've just figured out the elevator isnt actually 1 level down.

I walked into it and got a good view this time. The has a vanilla colored wall, and a black floor. And walls seem to be paneled. So this isnt just a accident of a elevator opening, its a real elevator. 

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

I would but I don't have the time because I'm at collage

So what magazines are you cutting up?
Hes making a ransom note to send to R* to get his jetpack. :)
  • phillip_trevors likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:50 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 20 November 2013 - 04:53 AM.

He has a lot to say for a "Deadman."
  • jkd69 and IM_A_AFOL like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Leaving a game and seeing it makes a door open, that we've never seen open before doesn't make sense?

The door opening doesnt help us figure anything out, other than the door that we have been suspecting of opening for 2 months, will now open with proof. There are no cheats or exploits. The door just opens when you go into the store. A lot of things on online happen you switch to store.

you're mistaken what I was saying what I'm trying to point out is that if you're using a glitch
to get into something to actually try and utilize it I can imagine that Rockstar would have done that is all I was trying to say they wouldn't have made it is weird is having to use an exploit but if you're using it just to prove or disprove something then I'm all for it I say go for it

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Leaving a game and seeing it makes a door open, that we've never seen open before doesn't make sense?

The door opening doesnt help us figure anything out, other than the door that we have been suspecting of opening for 2 months, will now open with proof. There are no cheats or exploits. The door just opens when you go into the store. A lot of things on online happen you switch to store.

you're mistaken what I was saying what I'm trying to point out is that if you're using a glitch
to get into something to actually try and utilize it I can imagine that Rockstar would have done that is all I was trying to say they wouldn't have made it is weird is having to use an exploit but if you're using it just to prove or disprove something then I'm all for it I say go for it

After finding the alien HUD in the files, and now seeing and testing with my own eyes the door at FZ. I'm fully confident that there is a hidden prize somewhere. 

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by mateolanda1, 20 November 2013 - 05:09 AM.

I found this on the internet

LuPxETo.jpg

too conspiracionist though

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 05:16 AM.

also I went back to the cannibal camp and stood there tonight and although the bright light was their
but it goes away when you shoot out the flood lights
so that was an incorrect assumption
however when I was standing there I did notice something that may be significant

what I'm referring to buy the top of the mountain is the mountain behind the radio tower I stood up there rather than at the altar and watch the Sun go down as it does if you notice off to the right down by the highway you will see that most of the other lights that are along the highway or a almost orange type glow but 2 specific street lights that are right there at that point that stretches out into the ocean where the Sun goes to sleep as Andy moon made reference to those two street lights are bright green and can be easily picked out check it out for yourself I'll try to grab a snapshot of it or maybe somebody else will beat me to it

okay I'm going to update this post because something just dawned on me in the moon makes reference to men who drowned in the air and fish that don't swim oddly enough the location that I'm referring to just to the southwest of that pointed island that reaches out into the ocean is the sonar doc I wonder if this is what he was referring to
unfortunately I have no way of exploring this because I do not have the sonar doc on lock this point the gameplay

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:10 AM

0_0.jpg

just a question, in what mission do we use this place?

i cant remember if a mission takes place here, looks like a big empty space

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 05:12 AM.

0_0.jpg

just a question, in what mission do we use this place?
i cant remember if a mission takes place here, looks like a big empty space

I don't think anything takes place there in the single player however I know nothing about the online side of the game so someone else will have to answer that part

but that is cool its a triangle that looks like it has an eye at the top

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:15 AM

I have a weird thought though. Sorry if this is old news. But has anyone tried to send pics of the ufo's or anything. Like Lester or any contact? Idk try it if it hasn't already been done. 

This stuff with the secret hidden msgs are also driving me nuts. R* put them there for a reason but there is alot to cover.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 05:22 AM.

again I have zero knowledge of the online side of things so I don't know if you can do this online but in single player as far as I'm aware I've tried to send lots of pictures to other people and outside of the hunting missions it doesn't do anything it won't even let you send them it only gives you two options to upload them to the rock star social club or delete them

but the camera thing has made me think a little bit based on the fact in the first game you had to take photographs of different landmarks oddly enough there's another place that I have seen stars its on one of the strippers in the strip club check it out for yourself if you don't believe me
but I'm not sure if the eye is there I'll go run over and check it out real quick I'm playing the game as we speak

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

I have a weird thought though. Sorry if this is old news. But has anyone tried to send pics of the ufo's or anything. Like Lester or any contact? Idk try it if it hasn't already been done. 

This stuff with the secret hidden msgs are also driving me nuts. R* put them there for a reason but there is alot to cover.

i dont think you can send pictures to other characters, i think only while hunting you can. or maybe you can, but im not sure

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

Just re-done the mission were trevor goes the docks to scope it out with wade and his cousin ,weasel broadcast over the radio mentions that a ufo has crashed in blain county ,is this the under water ufo or another 1 yet to be discovered

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

@Deadman2112, Interesting thought before. But to let everyone know that Music Stadium or whatever looks like an eye with a beam from down it. Has anyone seen a UFO by the right conditions? Ther could be a chance?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users