Quantcast

» «
Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 05:24 AM.

Just re-done the mission were trevor goes the docks to scope it out with wade and his cousin ,weasel broadcast over the radio mentions that a ufo has crashed in blain county ,is this the under water ufo or another 1 yet to be discovered

I'm not sure if its the one that crashed but in the weasel news broadcast they are actually talking about that guy Omega who send you out to find all the spacecraft parts

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 05:31 AM.

Right ive finally caught up on the posts ;)

I must say i find the posts from Deadman2112 interesting to say the least :p

Not doubting your effort or your theories & such as enthusiastic people is a good thing, but find it interesting that your end points match the exact same tunnels as my theory shows? which i have already posted about previously. Many here know that is why i was trying for a week to get another 3am, raining on chiliad save. To test ufo time, time down to tunnels to these & other options.

also i tried the flipping of the mural (one of the first methods i tested to get my own) but you cant get them to match unless you are removing a glyph & adding the face one? (sorry just the info given is quite fragmented) is this what you have done?

That would make a similar glyph being ignored to add another that doesnt? seems unlikely to me, as when i first started some thought that it was (me included, til half ufo was found) & pretty much had everyone stumped at what to do next with it? please correct me if ive read it wrong?

The clucknbell factory, is also a part of my posted theory. Was an assumption til another poster said it matched his idea to. Not saying im the first to point this out ;) but is the crucial part in me unraveling my own ideas.

But! (always makes me laugh posting that now hak :D) what do the lines on your flipped mural represent? trails/tracks like my own posted theory? because they have a meaning, & if theyre the same as mine, then you have a flaw. because been there & looked myself, they dont match, using your flipped mural approach?

I have posted for others to check my theory on them, & havent seen 1 post saying no they dont? only the cloud glyph has people stumped that ive seen, but i can explain how i did it, plus it follows the mural lines as shown on it.

mt%20chiliad%20mural-reversed.JPG

I could not for the face glyph (if this is the 1 you have used?) as you cant make that glyph location from the mural lines? from either way to it? line at bottom, there is no way from that direction, line from above right glyph, mural lines goes down then across, so how do you get to there  when even jumping from that ledge on trailbike is impossible to reach? a few others on other side dont match at all to the side of the mountains trails? so they dont matter?

As said above, not here to rubbish you, just need more proof with multiple things that match. As many overlay theories have been tried  & matched really close, but you still need to explain the lines, or it makes no sense. Also the hippie mural site map reversal was hit on the other night by another poster. & theirs matched pretty much dead on by what i saw.

This is not a pissing contest, just been working on this alot & need more than just glyph alignment. Or i would be pulling out my first theory image which highlighted zancudo bunker as the probable place that i saw for the jetpack ;) lol but will leave it at that :D

• jamston likes this

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

Continuing th FZ elevator, I've just figured out the elevator isnt actually 1 level down.

I walked into it and got a good view this time. The has a vanilla colored wall, and a black floor. And walls seem to be paneled. So this isnt just a accident of a elevator opening, its a real elevator. 

did it look anything like this?

http://prod.cloud.ro...oa0rQnw/0_0.jpg

that's how it looks when you glitch in there. I'm wondering if anything inside the elevator changes by getting in there normally without glitching because when you glitch to get in there everything looks uncompleted and there arent even any buttons to go up / down

roadkill6creator
  • roadkill6creator

Dazed and Confused

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Hi, i have only started playing recently and due to work don't have much time to play as would like, i've been reading a lot on the forum. But due to the many pages i just want to post my thoughts. I don't know if this has been said before but here it goes.

I see a lot of talk about how to get beamed up or how to enter the UFO. 

I think that what is held in the bunker underneath the airbase is the pilot of the crashed UFO. The FIB together with merryweather arrested and hold the alien captive. They rebuild the UFO with help from the alien resulting in the UFO's with FIB written over them. 

So the UFO that's shining it's light on the bunker is messaging their brother/sister.  Maybe the point is to free the alien , he will be beamed up by the UFO together with the character that frees him.  That would also explain the gliff showing that strange tower underneath it.  You get ontop of the bunker with the captured alien and get beamed up by the UFO.

The plans you see in the hangar with the jet next to the bunker have FIB on them in the middle, rest i wasn't able to figure out yet but they clearly work together on it. 

I'm almost at 100% so i can then start trying stuff out myself and be of more help hopefully.

• jamston likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

yes that is exactly what I'm saying I noticed you've already mirrored it
and yes I am saying that the face would replace one of the glyphs
in this new orientation meaning mirroring the image and using the chicken at the cluckin bell factory as the eight point it then lines everything up

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM.

I'm not sure if its the one that crashed but in the weasel news broadcast they are actually talking about that guy Omega who send you out to find all the spacecraft parts

I think weazel are involved, how much? not sure? but they certainly have a suspicious tower & lights (probably mentioned before) that can even be seen through clouds from zancudo ufo location & they seem to be in morse?

top%20tower.jpg

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

here.. sun as direction reference

http://rsg.ms/1aQs1f0

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

in this new orientation meaning mirroring the image and using the chicken at the cluckin bell factory as the eight point it then lines everything up

ok im glad i didnt go on about the wrong thing ;)

yes the clucknbell factory is the key to how to view it. even my theory it is. that is how i worked out what the lines meant. hence why i ask this question of you ;)

My theory matched both glyphs (all the white ones) plus the lines, also the direction they should be when viewing the glyphs from the path.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

That weasel tower looks oddly like an obelisk no ?

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

am I on ignore or something?

Yep
  • tdurbo, kama0kazi and JBetts420 like this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 05:55 AM.

If my theory was correct? i would have that tunnel leading to the sunken ufo on mine (funny its by that beach to) ;) the other is most likely headed to zancudo but more likely altruist camp. They have a role in this as others have posted i believe, & we havent had enough to go on to make sense of it yet. Those working on it seem to be making good progress tho by what i read ;)

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:01 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 20 November 2013 - 06:02 AM.

That weasel tower looks oddly like an obelisk no ?

there are atleast 3 buildings in that area, same style, color & seem to make this area shine brighter through the city lights, even through clouds & be seen exactly from the zancudo ufo spot?

noticed light show starts about 11pm from there. Tried numerous times to destroy it or search it, nothing happened either way.

3%20buildings.jpg

the tower is the brightest light you see near center of city image. edited as looked more right before :p

weazel%20tower%20morse%20light.jpg

• trevors toe nail likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:01 AM

Continuing th FZ elevator, I've just figured out the elevator isnt actually 1 level down.

I walked into it and got a good view this time. The has a vanilla colored wall, and a black floor. And walls seem to be paneled. So this isnt just a accident of a elevator opening, its a real elevator. 

did it look anything like this?

http://prod.cloud.ro...oa0rQnw/0_0.jpg

that's how it looks when you glitch in there. I'm wondering if anything inside the elevator changes by getting in there normally without glitching because when you glitch to get in there everything looks uncompleted and there arent even any buttons to go up / down

Yup, thats it.

When I saw it the floor looked darker, but I guess that was just a mess up or something.

But now that you posted that pic, maybe the elevator is 1 floor down. The grey/black floor that I saw and thats in the pic, may just be there as texture. Because there not being any buttons makes me think R* put it down 1 level so no one could get in it until the events are triggered. So I think what we were standing in, was just the shaft. 

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

If the train theory is still running,,,why not try the docks as this is were the freight is taken and merryweather as we know had there own ship with all kinds of tech they were protecting ,just a thought

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

thanks for the pics .will check this area out :)
  • MrEZmoneymaker likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:09 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 06:20 AM.

yeah the crazy part is I'm sure that if the jetpack in UFO are truly available and not just something to have us all running around like chickens with our heads cut off that even after they find it and people are using it they will still be finding links that tie everything together

I say that only because people seem to be resorting to all sorts of things to try and see inside of mountains and open doors that aren't meant to be opened until you actually obviously get to a certain point in the game so my thought is that someone's going to hack this thing to the point where they finally figure it out
there finally going to get it (if its real) but they won't make the connectionsthat answer the puzzle in the first place and that in my opinion is a travesty because the people at Rockstar went out of their way to make all of these clues tie into something and everybody's just trampling all over all of their efforts
very disappointed in that aspect

and to the poster said that I'm alone again or hey that's cool with me bro the less people working against me means more people working with me

JBetts420
  • JBetts420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Deadman, you havent figured this mystery, you have no proof of anything, you've been proven a terrible liar "my battery is dying" yet miraculously post for another hour.
"Don't use cheats cos thats not how R* wanted you to do it
But a few post ago, you were asking people to chop out chunks of the mountain in photoshop, to make it align with the mural.

You are offering nothing new, everything you have bought to this table has been theorised tried and dismissed by much cleverer people than you or I. A majority of those that started off have left because of people like you turning up saying "you're all wrong, i'm right, You have to shine the space dockers headlights on the mural"
And then to provide no proof, you really are a pointless waste of pixels on my screen and the sooner you leave the better you f*cking pedent.
  • TheChronic and kama0kazi like this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

yeah the crazy part is I'm sure that if the jetpack in UFO are truly available and not just something to have us all running around like chickens with our heads cut off that even after they find it and people are using it they will still be finding links that tie everything together
I say that only because people seem to be resorting to all sorts of things to try and see inside of mountains and open doors that aren't meant to be opened until you actually obviously get to a certain point in the game so my thought is that someone's going to hack this thing to the point where they finally figure it out
there finally going to get it (if its real) but they won't make the connections
that all the actual rewards and that in my opinion is a travesty because the people at Rockstar went out of their way to make all of these clues tie into something and everybody's just trampling all over all of their efforts
very disappointed in that aspect
and to the poster said that I'm alone again or hey that's cool with me bro the less people working against me means more people working with me

edit :totally agree takes the shine off the hole easter egg

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:25 AM Edited by Hondaslayer, 20 November 2013 - 06:26 AM.

So,uhhhhhh is the T01 and T02 in the doors missing for anyone else since the update? Maybe I'm dumb, but I know they were there last week.....

Edit n/m I am dumb, I'm at the wrong tunnel. Dumb f*ck.
  • LesterTheMolester likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 06:39 AM.

yep I most certainly did keep postin why because I found my car charger that I have been missing for about a week
I wouldn't say that I'm a liar I just didn't tell you the whole story and honestly I didn't think we knew each other on a personal level that I needed to share every waking moment of my life with you
I'm so sorry honey next time I'll call before I'm running late coming home from the office I don't want you to have to have dinner get cold

I never said that I'm right in any of my theories I simply pointed out the fact that the map was flipped in the wrong direction or I should say map the image that was being re posted over and over and over again the contours of the mountain didn't match I'm only telling you to chop out part of the mountain because those parts irrelevant you don't need to see them they are on what you would consider a different face of the mountain

let's look back at all my phone a post when did I ever say to have this mystery figured out never made that claim I simply said that I figured out that the map was wrong
once again proving my argument that people are jumping to wild series instead of looking at what's right in front of them

as far as being the first to have come up with this theory no I'm quite sure I'm not I did mitt that over and over and over again I just simply pointed out that I noticed something I haven't been online digging up sheet since the day that this game came out the day it came out I sat down and played it up until last week when I decided after reaching a hundred percent several times and not gaining anything what kind of put a bad taste in my mouth so I started to dig on the internet but prior to that everything I came up with was me and me alone again I'm not making any statement that I am the only one who came to that conclusion I just didn't go around biting pieces off of other people's theories to make something work I came up with my own ideas which is more than I can say for you original thoughts don't seem to come easily after reading your post

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 20 November 2013 - 06:27 AM.

open doors that aren't meant to be opened until you actually obviously get to a certain point in the game

Dude we're out of clues. And we need proof that what we're doing is actually something and not just a pipe dream. 

Us finding out these doors open help us prove that there are more things that need to be done. If we didn't get in the files to find that alien HUD or open that FZ elevator, we would be sitting here thinking we are wasting our time.

By finding all these stuff, we arent ruining the easter egg. Because we're not unlocking anything or cheating to get the prize. We're simply trying to see if what we are doing will eventually pay off. 

• Fran_Halen likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:29 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 06:32 AM.

I completely understand that but that does not change the fact that a puzzle was meant to be solved for example when the Rubik's Cube came out nobody wanted to sit there and figure out how to put it together but everybody and their brother knew how to pop that sucker apart put all the colors back and say look I did it
didn't mean you solve the puzzle
or that you are any wiser for the experience
But hay they did it anyway
just like you guys are gonna
  • tdurbo likes this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

Nope this is more like haveing a quick peek into a safe before you rob the fker :)

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

I think weazel are involved, how much? not sure? but they certainly have a suspicious tower & lights (probably mentioned before) that can even be seen through clouds from zancudo ufo location & they seem to be in morse?

top%20tower.jpg

I don't know if it's related...

I always see weazel news van parked at the side of Michael's apartment... hm...

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

here's another example when I design an offshore oil rig in cad and we're are getting it ready for the clients presentation when I create that 3d polyline at the camera follows through the oil rig and sweeps and shows all the features I make damn sure I make the camera slow down at all the intricate details that I put into it why because that's the joy of seeing someone else look at it and say man this guy really put a lot of effort into it
the same way that Rockstar put an effort into this game these puzzles

and I personally know that I would be disappointed if a client didn't see all the hard work and effort I went to to make this thing awesome

Rockstar the corporation they probably don't care the end of the day all that concerned with his bare bottom line what I'm talking about the people who work on that team that created this game

I don't know maybe that's just me maybe I see the world in a different light than most people do
  • MrEZmoneymaker and trevors toe nail like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:37 AM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 20 November 2013 - 06:39 AM.

I completely understand that but that does not change the fact that a puzzle was meant to be solved for example when the Rubik's Cube came out nobody wanted to sit there and figure out how to put it together but everybody and their brother knew how to pop that sucker apart put all the colors back and say look I did it
didn't mean you solve the puzzle
or that you are any wiser for the experience what they did it anyway just like you guys are gonna

Dude if people didn't find this stuff, no one would keep working to achieve something. 

It's like Bigfoot in SA. That was a total hoax and people kept following it forever and there werent even clues to it, it was just a mod, and people eventually died off from looking and thinking about it and then called it a joke. If we dont find these little things, people are gunna stop caring and begin to think this whole thing was a joke too. 

No one in over a month has made any "real" progress on anything. I mean we are at a total dead end. And the way to keep this alive, is by testing out the areas where we think the prize is hidden. 

And as of now. I think there is enough proof on the table to say what we're doing isn't a joke. And if we didn't have this proof, it would be hard to prove all this wasn't a joke. 

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Nope this is more like haveing a quick peek into a safe before you rob the fker :)

lol

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by trevors toe nail, 20 November 2013 - 06:42 AM.

Blowing your own trumpet ,tut

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

Agreed! ;)

If you have not read my previous posts yet on my theory on describing mountain mural & lines? you may want to read it sometime? as they are very similar concepts.

The tunnels match, but how theyre linked? i am only theorizing ideas ;)

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:45 AM Edited by agonistes06, 20 November 2013 - 06:48 AM.

here's another example when I design an offshore oil rig in cad and we're are getting it ready for the clients presentation when I create that 3d polyline at the camera follows through the oil rig and sweeps and shows all the features I make damn sure I make the camera slow down at all the intricate details that I put into it why because that's the joy of seeing someone else look at it and say man this guy really put a lot of effort into it
the same way that Rockstar put an effort into this game these puzzles

and I personally know that I would be disappointed if a client didn't see all the hard work and effort I went to to make this thing awesome

Rockstar the corporation they probably don't care the end of the day all that concerned with his bare bottom line what I'm talking about the people who work on that team that created this game

I don't know maybe that's just me maybe I see the world in a different light than most people do

i think at this point we all see the hard work, considering we are up against a brick wall of hard work.

i think also the programmers and people who put these puzzles together know that a certain percentage of people will cheat around them, a smaller percentage will dismantle just enough to see what comes next, smaller still the group getting together cohesively to sweep the map, and a much smaller amount will figure it out on their own, particularly the first person who does it publicly, but specifically the people who never look online for a single video or hint.  hell, they probably have statistics as to how many there are in each group, and the various subgroups.

i also think the degree to which this game has taken over our various free times and more, for some, is also gracious plenty evidence that for most players, the work is recognized.

oh; i spraypainted my first rubik's cube silver on all sides before i ever turned it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users