Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

okay so maybe it wasn't coming out of the sky maybe it was coming out of the ground I honestly don't know where it was coming from because by the time I discovered it The Sun was about to come up and then it was gone like I said I noticed it around 0114 maybe a little later it might have been 0214 to be perfectly honest I kinda wasted a lot of time trying to take stupid pictures rather than investigating because I wanted to show you guys so I didn't get the chance to investigate it thoroughly

I did that what you did and the same effect happened to me like your second picture. You didn't see the floodlight's light anymore because the sun was coming out which overtook the floodlight's light even though the floodlights were still on. I had the same black shadow on the building's wall as well. It's nothing but a lighting effect.

I can't confirm if your first pic was a normal floodlight or not, but I'm going to assume it was based on your thought process with the second pic.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

So the green light at Zancudo does show up at 3am also. I just saw it on the reddit wiki. I recall someone saying that it shows up at 1am but then changes at 2am and then again at 3am, can someone please confirm this for me? I also want to know if it stays there or disappears at a certain time. I can try this myself but it would be much easier if someone could tell me, I know someone knows.

I really need to know if anyone has made the UFO show up then rushed to the bunker to see if it has opened.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I did bring all the hitchhikers that's another thing that I did on this play through also someone was mentioning the colors of the words maybe that represents red as really more of an orange because it's Trevor if so that could be another reason why I saw the light in the camp because as you can see in the picture I'm currently playing is Trevor if this thought process is correct
then green would be Franklin and the blue Michael

or is that what you were saying with your post sorry if I misunderstood

also yeah I agree with the whole dumbing it down from a hundred percent thing making it much easier to obtain I played past GTA's and I can tell you from my own experiences they were extremely hard to get a hundred percent even the last one which I thought was rather easy by comparison to the preceding titles

Just adding to this idea, perhaps the 100 % requirements were made more "known" this time round so that we all had a fighting chance of seeing the UFO on top of Mt Chiliad, thus sparking more interest in solving the mystery.........

The mind boggles........;)

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

I just got an idea but I need some info before I try it. I've been saying the 'ur path is lit' text written in green being the green light on the bunker and the 'see the eye' text written in red being the eye on top of Chiliad. What if we need to rush to the bunker from the UFO or viceversa? I have never actually been to the bunker myself and seen the light but doesn't it also show up at 3am? For those of you who have dealt with it, how long does it stay there? Is it forever as long as you don't leave the area like the UFO? Is it possible to get there from Chiliad before it disappears or is it just like the UFO and only shows up if you're there? When you go too far from the UFO or switch characters it disappears. Does the green light do the same? I would love to know if anyone has done this or even thought about because it's been discussed that maybe you have to get somewhere before the UFO quits making the noise. Also, how do you get to the bunker without being detected? 

The green light that shows on top of the bunker appears at 1:00, then at 2:00 light gets bigger, and then at 3 the light gets bigger again. The light disappears at 4:00.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 02:59 AM.

okay so maybe it wasn't coming out of the sky maybe it was coming out of the ground I honestly don't know where it was coming from because by the time I discovered it The Sun was about to come up and then it was gone like I said I noticed it around 0114 maybe a little later it might have been 0214 to be perfectly honest I kinda wasted a lot of time trying to take stupid pictures rather than investigating because I wanted to show you guys so I didn't get the chance to investigate it thoroughly

I did that what you did and the same effect happened to me like your second picture. You didn't see the floodlight's light anymore because the sun was coming out which overtook the floodlight's light even though the floodlights were still on. I had the same black shadow on the building's wall as well. It's nothing but a lighting effect.

I can't confirm if your first pic was a normal floodlight or not, but I'm going to assume it was based on your thought process with the second pic.
you might be absolutely correct bro it may have just been a lighting effect I can tell you as I said before I designed for offshore oil rigs my whole life and I use a program called autoCAD
which is made by a company called Autodesk who also makes a program that is all well used program in the gaming industry called 3d Studio Max
it's all based upon the same engine and it's great for design I can tell you from my experience is when you start with a basic 3d model its bear it will only show minimal lighting sources across it but when you start adding textures and lighting sources and things like that you can get some very strange facts
I guess the best way that I could describe what happens is a Magin if you will you can see this color from this angle and that angle starts out from 0 all the way to 100 when you exceed athat 100 mark what happens is the processor doesn't know how to actually translated so it's basically hard written into its code to ignore things like that that's why you can look at a rock and see a weird color flash on it that's why I think all these hologram things are simply shaders not working properly in the game I don't think they actually add up to a hill of beans

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

So the green light at Zancudo does show up at 3am also. I just saw it on the reddit wiki. I recall someone saying that it shows up at 1am but then changes at 2am and then again at 3am, can someone please confirm this for me? I also want to know if it stays there or disappears at a certain time. I can try this myself but it would be much easier if someone could tell me, I know someone knows.

I really need to know if anyone has made the UFO show up then rushed to the bunker to see if it has opened.

This video will explain it buddy.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BOInfd521yI

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

sorry my data plan is very low at this point and watching videos is just as bad as uploading one if you'd like to take the time to explain to me what it is that you're trying to tell me with this video

I'd be more than willing to listen

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

here's another theory it seems that there are 3 locations that need to be open maybe one character needs to stand on top of the mountain to get the UFO to appear may be another character needs to stand in the cannibal cult when the light appears

and maybe just maybe at another someone has to open the Easter egg II honestly don't know I'm asking for help so I don't have to restart this game once again

A little over a month ago I tried a theory similar to this. This is how it went: I took michael to hippy rock, switched to trevor and took him to altruist cult, switched to franklin and took him to the mountain. When nothing happened I switched back to Trevor to see what he was up to, and he was smoking crack in his trailer. So I decided at that moment I was never going to try this again.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

sorry my data plan is very low at this point and watching videos is just as bad as uploading one if you'd like to take the time to explain to me what it is that you're trying to tell me with this video

I'd be more than willing to listen

I was responding to the request quoted above the link I posted sir.  Save your data, it was aimed at a question posed by another hunter :)

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:59 AM Edited by POWA, 20 November 2013 - 03:03 AM.

ur path is lit - written in green - green light over bunker

see the eye - written in red - red eye under deck

Is there anything written in blue for Michael? Also, I think Trevor is orange, so that might cause issues to this theory. This is a question for anyone.

Also, my pics are saying Rockstar is failing to save. Blah..

Edit: Nvm. If that's not the theory you're going for.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

The ufo camp ,altruist camp ,and mount chiliad,are all connected ,,,the ufo camps gliphs we know point to there being a ufo that appears at night ,at 3 ,when raining/storm ect,,we also know that there's a saucer over the ufo camp,,,but what do we really know about the altruist camp that we can link a ufo to ?? ,,well to me there's more to be done there and this is why I think this ,,,the small cave on the side of the altuists camp ,we can see 3 painted messages ,,1 give thanks (could this be trevor when he brings the couple to the camp ? Or were there is a stone platform were it sort of looks like the jet pack man on it ,there's a baseball bat and a cult member standing right on the edge of the cliff asif your ment to maybe hit him as a sacrifice.he also re-appears not long after you have hit the first 1 off the cliff as if its giving you multiple chances to get it done at the correct time/weather maybe even on the right moon phase ?) 2 praise him (could this be michael ,doing yoga at the top of mount gordo ,always seems to be sunny at the time ,and there's also pictures of the sun in the cave although the altruists arnt ment to like the sun ?)3 see the eye (this could be franklins part of the sequence to witness the ufo over chiliad?) I have also took all three to the stage at stab city to see if any thing happens ,nothing ,,yet ,couple of other things to keep in mind about this camp abouve the door in green ,,our path is lit ? Can't seem to crack this yet but currently trying ,,hope this helps ,if this has been mentioned before my bad . Edit; another reason to confirm the link ,the stone cylinder at the ufo camp its red arrow is pointing directly at the altruists camp?

• rimer888 likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Thanks dudes. Has there been any connection made between the Zancudo lights and the Chiliad UFO? It seems like the lights at the bunker would be more of a timer than the sound of the UFO. A much larger time frame than the one hour of sound. I'm really intrigued by this now. Is the light still there if you show up at 2am or does it only appear if you're there at 1am?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

jail that's probably because the service overwhelmed this is one of the hottest games out right now a lot of people playing it

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Thanks dudes. Has there been any connection made between the Zancudo lights and the Chiliad UFO? It seems like the lights at the bunker would be more of a timer than the sound of the UFO. A much larger time frame than the one hour of sound. I'm really intrigued by this now. Is the light still there if you show up at 2am or does it only appear if you're there at 1am?

The light will show up if you arrive at any time between 1 - 3.

One time I took the space docker to this bunker, parked it next to the entrance to the stairs, and when I got out the space docker stayed on. This messed with me for the longest time, and I had a similar experience happen to me when I took the space docker to the cave entrance under altruist cult.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM.

The ufo camp ,altruist camp ,and mount chiliad,are all connected ,,,the ufo camps gliphs we know point to there being a ufo that appears at night ,at 3 ,when raining/storm ect,,we also know that there's a saucer over the ufo camp,,,but what do we really know about the altruist camp that we can link a ufo to ?? ,,well to me there's more to be done there and this is why I think this ,,,the small cave on the side of the altuists camp ,we can see 3 painted messages ,,1 give thanks (could this be trevor when he brings the couple to the camp ? Or were there is a stone platform were it sort of looks like the jet pack man on it ,there's a baseball bat and a cult member standing right on the edge of the cliff asif your ment to maybe hit him as a sacrifice.he also re-appears not long after you have hit the first 1 off the cliff as if its giving you multiple chances to get it done at the correct time/weather maybe even on the right moon phase ?) 2 praise him (could this be michael ,doing yoga at the top of mount gordo ,always seems to be sunny at the time ,and there's also pictures of the sun in the cave although the altruists arnt ment to like the sun ?)3 see the eye (this could be franklins part of the sequence to witness the ufo over chiliad?) I have also took all three to the stage at stab city to see if any thing happens ,nothing ,,yet ,couple of other things to keep in mind about this camp abouve the door in green ,,our path is lit ? Can't seem to crack this yet but currently trying ,,hope this helps ,if this has been mentioned before my bad . Edit; another reason to confirm the link ,the stone cylinder at the ufo camp its red arrow is pointing directly at the altruists camp?

again that's another thing that I do distinctly remember doing the on this playthrough
second to last hitchhiker that I brought before the gun fight with them I snuck into the camp for a moment and when I was in there I walked up and cracked that dude in the head with a bat and he fell off the cliff maybe just maybe you are actually on the something there
I say that because at this point it looks like I'm probably one of the few players who's having this discussion who actually did that and a few other things to change the course of the game like I said in the beginning I didn't take any of the bills that were on the ground when we broke into the bank in the prologue I shot him out of my way and walk past them that's the only way that you can get by them without picking them up another thing that I did was I played each character to how their personalities would play out the exit for example when I'm Trevor I play like a crazy ass so bad when I Michael I'm extremely cautious when I'm playing as Franklin I'm very very curious and willing to try things

as I said before in earlier grand theft autos certain things had to be done at specific times to really get the cool stuff to unlock for example to get what I honestly search for hours n hours n hours to find once they discovered that it was in the game code was the overalls in the hockey mask come to find out it was something as stupid as being in the right place at the right time and taking a girl out on a date you got that as a reward it was nothing special but when I look back on the countless hours that I chased endless ideas and yet it was so simple in right there in front of us the whole time
  • trevors toe nail likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

ur path is lit - written in green - green light over bunker

see the eye - written in red - red eye under deck

Is there anything written in blue for Michael? Also, I think Trevor is orange, so that might cause issues to this theory. This is a question for anyone.

Edit: Nvm. If that's not the theory you're going for.

Blue - He is risen! His light shines on us all.

Green - Son of God! Ur path is lit!

Red - See the eye! Embrace the light. Give thanks.

Yellow - Praise him. We are his children.

This is the order of colors based on their frequency using a spectrometer but if you go by the actual color spectrum the order is Red, Yellow, Green, Blue. This would make 'see the eye' first.

Also, the eye part of the giant glyph on the water tower is orange but the beams coming off of it are yellow.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 03:21 AM.

okay one thing that I'm noticing
that all sounds like primary colors but if I remember correctly there were only three primary colors and they should be red blue and yellow all other colors of the spectrum a created out of these three
so maybe Trevor is supposed to be yellow I don't know bro I'm just throwing these thoughts out there

but that still doesn't make up for the color red because again as I said it's a primary color it wouldn't be something that you would combine to create A new color

oh and one more thought on the whole colot thing
White is a color it's actually the absence of color Black is all colors combined

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Yup, just tested the FZ doors on MP.

There was about 2 seconds of time before the screen cut off, but my guy walked right into the room. So the doors open, and you can walk into the room. 

This guys, this is REAL proof.

• kama0kazi, Fran_Halen and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

Do you think that could work at the Observatory elevator as well?

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Do you think that could work at the Observatory elevator as well?

Show me where and I'll test it right now. Gunna try a few other places too. 

I just doubled checked FZ, trying to look inside the elevator. Kinda hard with about a 1 second time frame,but I think it has stuff in it. 

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by POWA, 20 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Looking at the front of the Observatory, it will be on the right side. A small white circular building with a satellite dish on top of it.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Ok another thing to consider that just poped into my head Does the glyph with the zig zag path not look like a mayan sacrificial temple?,,,ok we were saying its chiliad but could this also be pointing to the cult member on the edge of the cliff as your to waste him ? Certain time/weather ?
  • rimer888 likes this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

The reason as saying this is because I still think there maybe a couple more ufos to be seen before the doors at FZ actually open

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Looking at the front of the Observatory, it will be on the right side. A small white circular building with a satellite dish on top of it.

No, didn't work.

The thing with the FZ door, was that you couldnt take cover on it. And you could take cover on the observatory one. So I think any door than can be used as cover, means it's just a regular door for visuals only. Which now makes me think the T01 and T02 doors are worthless. 

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

There was nothing really pointing to the other 2 ufos being the ,,,apart from if you stumbled across there green light at FZ....all the other clues seem to be just pointing out the chiliad ufo ,,2 more to be found I think

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Wait a minute

On online. 

We take 2 guys. Go to the bunker. 1 guy does the PS/Xbox Store thing so the door will open, then both walk in while the door is open. Possibly the other guy would still be in the room.

We do this and explore the stuff, and see if it is a entrance or exit, and see where it exits. 

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Wait a minute

On online. 

We take 2 guys. Go to the bunker. 1 guy does the PS/Xbox Store thing so the door will open, then both walk in while the door is open. Possibly the other guy would still be in the room.

We do this and explore the stuff, and see if it is a entrance or exit, and see where it exits. 

If someone with a ps3 wants to try this I will be online in about an hour. Send me a message and I'll send my tag.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:46 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 03:48 AM.

I have a question about going to these doors that you guys keep talking about at the observatory and FZ are you guys using exploits to get into these doors referring to glitches cheats things of that nature

I'm only asking because if that is the case
it doesn't really make sense to me
think about a guys why would rock star go so far as to design this game but you have to use cheats & exploits to figure out puzzles or to figure out the location of things that just doesn't make sense to me for all y'all using this just to prove or disprove the existence of it

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

In my defense, I used the bulldozer to put the cow in the bed of a pickup truck before I airlifted it to the UFO.

then I crashed into the UFO and had flaming cow take out my parachute :unamused:[/quote]

LOL that is the most amusing thing I've read through all these mysteries. You sir deserve a medal!!!
  • LesterTheMolester likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

I have a question about going to these doors that you guys keep talking about at the observatory and FZ are you guys using exploits to get into these doors referring to glitches cheats things of that nature

I'm only asking because if that is the case
it doesn't really make sense to me
think about a guys why would rock star go so far as to design this game but you have to use cheats & exploits to figure out puzzles or to figure out the location of things that just doesn't make sense to me for all y'all using this just to prove or disprove the existence of it

Leaving a game and seeing it makes a door open, that we've never seen open before doesn't make sense?

The door opening doesnt help us figure anything out, other than the door that we have been suspecting of opening for 2 months, will now open with proof. There are no cheats or exploits. The door just opens when you go into the store. A lot of things on online happen you switch to store. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users