Quantcast

» «
Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

[quote name="PandaPuke" post="1064118283" timestamp="1384909372"][quote name="Deadman2112" post="1064118185" timestamp="1384908759"]
maybe just maybe the reason no one can interact with these UFOs is because you missed what you were supposed to do early on in the game just a thought something to put in the your back your minds

[quote name="PandaPuke" post="1064118103" timestamp="1384908240"][quote name="Deadman2112" post="1064118004" timestamp="1384907667"][/quote]
the plane from the gunrunner missions stops the train[/quote]
that's gotta be it you are a genius bro thanks for the info
[/quote]
it does "bro"
im not jumping on you a$$ like everyone else here, ok? i get what ur saying so relax. i was commenting on the blowing up trains part of that qoute. Why give me crap?
But, if thats what u wanna do, go for it.  not gonna bother me. u can go after someone else, not the guy who was commenting on something else.[/quote]
no bro no you took that completely out of context I'm a straight talking kind a guy really rarely ever use sarcasm if I tell you what I think it's what I think and what I mean I don't b***$*** people I don't pull peoples legs and I don't waste of time I'm too damn old for it
no I seriously meant but that was a brilliant idea when I said you're a genius I'm going to go and try what you just told me right now

ok. ive been trying to get this to happen again but it hasnt. there is always an extra bomb when u finsih those missions. u can go anywhere after bombing the fist target and hit whatever u want. i went for anything near the base of the mountain.n nothing would happen. my secound target for the mission was to hit a train and it always went to the city area while i was bombing by the mountain but on time it went behind the cuckin bell factory but i missed it. i wanted to see what would happen but i hasnt happened since. might be nothing but i couldnt get it do take that route again. i kept crashing and starting over for a few hours
[/quote][/quote]

damn it you just hit the nail on the head when you talk about the single bomb now I have to go back and start this freaking game over again one more time I'm thinking that it's not a single bomb you have to drop you need to use the mission way you get the carpet bombs and you're attacking the airfield and there is only one of them

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.

also on my third playthrough
I played through a lot different than I did the first time one thing that I did was to play each character to the nature for example on the very first mission the prologue when you going into the bank vault there's a bunch of money on the ground and Trevor tells you were only here for the non sequential bills I kept trying to get past the money but couldn't figure out a way to do it without picking it up so then it hit me shoot the money see if that works maybe it would blow up or crack like everything else does nope it doesn't blow up a crack but you can move it when you shoot it I moved it out of the way I grabbed all the money in the back and didn't take any of the non sequential bills as Trevor tells you not to do

also I used Michael very little only to hide behind the crates I use Trevor as the gun man to get out only this way Michael never actually pulls the trigger which fits better with the actual story line because if you remember correctly when he's talking to his FIB friend he says no one was supposed to get killed and Michael mentioned something about Trevor and then said things didn't go as planned basically what I'm saying is I don't believe this has anything to do with a hundred percent I believe it actually has to do with how you get the story to unfold I know a lot of you were tired of hearing that after that guy Brian spy and and spammed and spammed and spammed and spammed that message to everyone but he just might have been correct

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

"Our Path is lit" @ the altruist camp

and the bright lights above the camp maybe lead to something.

is someone ingame and can see if the lights point in a direction or move when u get closer or something like that?

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 01:20 AM.

hey deadman, have you checked the mural in textile city? i think you may have to play the game and carefully choose every decision you make, i think the game is designed to be one big metaphor about karma and the choices we make in our lives.

edit: sh*t, you beat me to it!

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Also about the whole FZ Elevator Door thing we just found.Could it be the new DLC???

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Lol

Someone post a vid of the elevator in Zancudo opening. Still talking about f*cking murals. 

Watch your mouth bro , you gotta respect the others and their opinions...

I know. But the overlay has been tried 10,000 times. It seems to be pointless. 

Like after all this time, we now have proof those door open.

Yet people are still going on about the wild goose chase this new guy is saying.

ok, well whats your idea on how to get these doors open in single player? i get it, the doors open, now what?

like i said before, so many things have been tried, do you have a new ideas?

Idk what we do.

But as of now, we have proof that those doors open. And I'm about to go int SP and try everything I can to make them open up like in SP. If we can prove that they will open like that from going to the store from SP, it will look even better for us. 

• kama0kazi and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

is someone ingame and can see if the lights point in a direction or move when u get closer or something like that?

am I on ignore or something?

I just showed you two images of a bright light being out of the sky and the second image I showed you that'd vanished and the light was not coming from the flood lights this must indicate the path is lit
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

I just showed you two images of a bright light being out of the sky and the second image I showed you that'd vanished and the light was not coming from the flood lights this must indicate the path is lit

there is like 500+ references to a lit path lol every airport, corner, hospital, playboy mansion. you name it. until you are inside a ufo flying it idc bout ur pictures that have nothing in them

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Lol

Someone post a vid of the elevator in Zancudo opening. Still talking about f*cking murals. 

Watch your mouth bro , you gotta respect the others and their opinions...

I know. But the overlay has been tried 10,000 times. It seems to be pointless. 

Like after all this time, we now have proof those door open.

Yet people are still going on about the wild goose chase this new guy is saying.

ok, well whats your idea on how to get these doors open in single player? i get it, the doors open, now what?

like i said before, so many things have been tried, do you have a new ideas?

Idk what we do.

But as of now, we have proof that those doors open. And I'm about to go int SP and try everything I can to make them open up like in SP. If we can prove that they will open like that from going to the store from SP, it will look even better for us. 

I totally agree with you but it's 90% possible the Mt. Chiliad IS the one we're looking for since 1)there is a UFO at the top 2)There is a house at the top and 3)the mural is located there!
Maybe in the end we don't even need the to overlay the map it's just self explanatory...

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

there is like 500+ references to a lit path lol every airport, corner, hospital, playboy mansion. you name it. until you are inside a ufo flying it idc bout ur pictures that have nothing in them

really because I didn't know they had a hospital or the Playboy Mansion inside of the cannibal camp the actual place where you get the message come on guys use common sense
stop overthinking things

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Can you make a video about it?It could be a glitch... also were any police helicopters following you?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

the two pictures that I posted a few moments ago clearly show that that light is shining down from somewhere in to the cannibal camp not at the Playboy Mansion not at the hospital not a military base but at the cannibal can't the same place the message was found

so honestly which one makes more sense

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

Also about the whole FZ Elevator Door thing we just found.Could it be the new DLC???

I think this cannot be ruled out.

Interestingly, being someone that works in IT, it makes me laugh when I look at all the guys that jumped ship when they heard that all the game files had been decompiled and no files indicating any kind of major puzzle was present.  All that hard work, just for R* to update many files, thus resetting the "decomplied" mission!

Surely an ever tail chasing venture?

Still I suppose some hunters will give up eventually, and probably just as well or this thread would be 1000 pages long!

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 01:28 AM.

why make a video I just took pictures not to mention I'm on a mobile phone uploading a video would kill my Data plan unless you're going to pay for my data plan sorry pal not going to happen the pictures I show you clearly show what I'm talking about look at them they're only a page back

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

why make a video I just took pictures not to mention I'm on a mobile phone uploading a video would kill my Data plan unless you're going to pay for my data plan sorry pal not going to happen the pictures I show you clearly show what I'm talking about look at them they're only a page back

Riding the trollercoaster, :panic:

• IM_A_AFOL and deleulze like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

the roller coaster is actually located further down south in the game yes I'm actually being sarcastic this time

I posted the proof from the hippie camp telling you to flip the map
then someone helps me by photoshopping the actual image of what I was talking aboutre
ferring to the elevation view of the mountain

Ben I luckily stumble across a light coming out of the sky beaming down into the camp that tells you the path is lit then all the sudden it's gone I show you pictures proving that the bright light is all of a sudden gone and you still doubt me I don't get your thought process

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Can I kill myself yet, or should I wait until after someone finds Cthulhu in a holding cell with Godzilla and the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the Fort Zancudo Underground Bunker?

I feel like after these past 4 pages I'm slowly going insane.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I don't know what else to tell you maybe go try it yourself as I said I'm in the game its Tuesday and if I remember correctly it was at 114 in the morning when it happened I was staring at the face of the mountain trying to take pictures for you guys to show the elevated view and just luckily hit the controller and it turned right looking towards the camp of cannibals and there was low and behold something I had never seen before

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 01:37 AM.

PLEASE GOOGLE THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD 'PROOF'

i wrote it in big letters for you :)

btw just so you know, the guy who photoshopped it for you also said the mural lines up better from a from a different angle, but like all sh*t talkers, you just cherry pick info to suit your theory.

• JBetts420 likes this

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by Fran_Halen, 20 November 2013 - 01:43 AM.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

I posted proof with the pictures
maybe you should google the definition of Proof
the pictures prove I'm not lying and telling the truth Zard evedence the best evidence equals proof numbskull

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

i was talking about the hippy camp 'proof'

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

or should I wait until after someone finds Cthulhu in a holding cell with Godzilla and the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the Fort Zancudo Underground Bunker?

that would be sweet

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

this was the first image before the light disappearediw8i.jpg
and this is the second image after it disappeared also for the proof that the lights on top of the building were not generating that bright of light1bqc.jpg

no these are the two images I'm talking about as you can see in this picture the bottom one the light is gone it's still dark the area where I'm standing is not lit up bright like it was just a second ago the flood lights that I originally thought the light was coming from are still on but the bright light is going you guys obviously don't know how to read but
Grad you in

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

well, the path is lit, man. Whaddaya gonna do about it?

• phillip_trevors and djsniperwolf like this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:40 AM

no these are the two images I'm talking about as you can see in this picture the bottom one the light is gone it's still dark the area where I'm standing is not lit up bright like it was just a second ago the flood lights that I originally thought the light was coming from are still on but the bright light is going you guys obviously don't know how to read but
Grad you in

say you are right, whats next?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 01:42 AM.

oh come on man you say you're asking for proof from the hippie camp
go there yourself
stand on top of it
Hell I don't care fly over it either way you're going to see a big red arrow that is making an arc and it's also pointing at this pace salsa so therefore its telling you to go to the top of the mountain and reverse the image / map and then overlaid on the mountain that's what I'm referring to go fly there go drive there is only takes a second and you'll see the same clue that I've seen a million times and you know exactly what I'm talking about cuz I'm sure you've seen it off half a billion times

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

this is why earlier I was trying to post how I came to the conclusion that the map was wrong but everybody kept interrupting me rushing me to get to the end and didn't let me explain how I follow the clues that led me to where I was

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

I guess at this point I've seen enough proof that I've unlocked the path now I don't know maybe I gotta get to a hundred percent once again and when the UFO appears during the rainstorm maybe it open the door at that location I've honestly don't know I'm trying to share this information with you folks you are a hundred percent because you can go and try these things very very quickly whereas I can't I deleted my hundred percent game
simply because of an old glitch that happened in Grand Theft Auto 4 if you had former saves that worked up to a hundred percent some systems and I'm not sure why would glitch out and not allow you to achieve a hundred percent so I deleted every save I had

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

f*ck, I cant do the thing in SP. The whole game stops in SP when you hit start and in online it keeps going, I forgot that.

sh*t, idk what to do now. But still, the doors open.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users