• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Lol

Someone post a vid of the elevator in Zancudo opening. Still talking about f*cking murals. 

when we see someone standing there while the door opens i will believe it, that vid looks like a visual glitch on logging out IMHO.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Here you go man. I still think the perspective from the Altruist water tower fits the best.

e0JLWzo.jpg

what are you talking about look at that image that you just posted it is awesome you lined up perfectly the outlines of the thing even match the contours of the face of the mountain perfectly on like they did from the image viewer from the group of cannibals

Iwantmyjetpack
  • Iwantmyjetpack

Player Hater

• Members

Lol

Someone post a vid of the elevator in Zancudo opening. Still talking about f*cking murals. 

Here is the tutorial if you want to try it yourself: http://www.reddit.co...at_the_zancudo/

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:32 AM.

I'm not saying that you guys didn't find a good alignment for it from the cannibal camp
maybe there is no missing glyph maybe you guys did find all 5 but every image it isn all prior to the one that you just overlaid showed question marks off to the far right hand side of that line where a glyph should have been but nobody could ever find
In this orientation it lines up all 5 images found on the face on the mountain

the glyph that I'm referring to is when the images not mirrored it would depict 3 glyphs to be found on the right hand side of the straight line coming straight down

if you look in my earlier post I clearly show that there are two locations to the left of the straight line coming down and three on the right this is the proper orientation of this map

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Lol

when we see someone standing there while the door opens i will believe it, that vid looks like a visual glitch on logging out IMHO.

Thats not a visual glitch.

Going to the PS store or Xbox store makes things happen. If a door was just a door put there for looks it wouldnt open. I did the LSC glitch enough to know that what that guy in the vid did was real. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by HakatoX, 20 November 2013 - 12:26 AM.

you can't find them since the update.

This is simply untrue...
Please check for yourself before spreading false rumors...

all it takes is one n00b to read that and we have 10 asking about it on reddit or 50 on here.
  • phillip_trevors likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by stangone50, 20 November 2013 - 12:31 AM.

the glyph that I'm referring to is when the images not mirrored it would depict 3 glyphs to be found on the right hand side of the straight line coming straight down

if you look in my earlier post I clearly show that there are two locations to the left of the straight line coming down and three on the right this is the proper orientation of this map

yeah dude we found 5 glyphs

Bro look at my post wayyyyyy the f*ck back on page 93 and tell me you didnt just waste like 5 pages of this thread .

• Canucks likes this

snailmaze
  • snailmaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by snailmaze, 20 November 2013 - 12:32 AM.

again I'll make this statement it's kind of like me giving you a map that you don't know how to read and telling you to go find the treasure if you're reading it incorrectly you might end up in anartica when the treasures buried and I don't know maybe say Mexico the point being is that if you don't have a correct map to start from when you're looking in all the wrong places
come on man
my 6 year old son and 12 year old daughter is sitting here with me laughing at the responses that you guys a post
they are young children and they get what I'm saying you obviously can't seem to contemplate simple tasks

sorry mate nothing you've put forward is new news look at the rest of the thread before posting and cluttering up the search please !

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Try lining up the mural on the south-eastern side, then tracing the location of each box -through- the mountain itself. It more or less has the exact same effect as just flipping the mural. I'm pretty sure that the Hippies at the Sandy Shores Hippie Camp drew the mural, as they have an exact replica of it, except in 3D, with an extra box on it, at their camp. The opposite hill at that camp is probably another representation of Mt. Chiliad, if you were to take my crappy speculation from that last link in my signature as evidence of it.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

problem is, even if the doors open, we still have to figure out how to do it properly, so many things have been tried, and the fact it is only happening online doesnt fit with the overall mystery.

• jamston likes this

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

really well then why is it that you and everyone else on this board seems to be using the old layover

People have used lots and lots of different layovers including your theory. So far, it hasn't gotten us any farther. The Clukin' Bell factory and storm drains have aleady been searched and tried to get into countless times with no luck, but you're welcome to still try it.

Someone mentioned trying to get into the train wagon (the first car?). There is a video on youtube and in this thread several pages back where someone glitched into the first car of the train and that's how they stopped the train by planting sticky bombs in it. I didn't notice any alien symbols in the video, but I would always be in favor of having another look. It was online though and not in single player.

I tried blowing up the train with sticky bombs from the outside to no avail. I tried blowing it up with the Buzzard's missiles on every part of the train to no avail. Nothing budged. You can't cargobob the containers as far as I know. The only helicopter that does that is that huge one with the giant magnet on the bottom of it. I don't know where you get that in single player off mission.

the plane from the gunrunner missions stops the train

• Skinvisible likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

[/quote]
the plane from the gunrunner missions stops the train[/quote]
that's gotta be it you are a genius bro thanks for the info

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:37 AM Edited by agonistes06, 20 November 2013 - 12:46 AM.

you can't find them since the update.

This is simply untrue...
Please check for yourself before spreading false rumors...

all it takes is one n00b to read that and we have 10 asking about it on reddit or 50 on here.

i have flown to both several times and they are not there on a clear night.  also, it's posted on reddit that another player couldn't find the zancudo or the hippy camp ufo since the update.  so, if i am 'spreading false rumors,' i apologize.  my research shows they are no longer visible.  has this been discussed, and i missed it?

edit:  by the way, i don't post anything unless i have checked it, except in the event i am putting forth a theory, and then i say it is a theory.

further edit:  you are correct, sir.  http://www.reddit.co...t_verification/  i still don't personally have visual confirmation.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 12:38 AM.

Alright, I guess I'll go have a look inside the dynamically-spawned train with randomly-selected cars trailing behind it. I mean I know I sound like I'm skeptical, but I mean seriously, it's not like we actually have anything that we know for sure that we can do to actually get to anything.

If there's anything left to get to.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:57 AM.

wow I'm not really sure what to think about this I'm going to post this image in a second but that bright light that I spotted while flying the helicopter in the cannibal camo just a moment ago
Well I landed and first I thought it was coming from the sky then I thought it was coming from the flood lights but then all of a sudden that bright lite disappeared and lo and behold it's still night time and as you can clearly see in the image: the lights are still on but the bright light has vanished

and yet again more proof you still don't need to be a hundred percent game progress to find such things

and just to let all of you in on the reason why I believe this needs to be done before you get to the end of the game is because in the former San Andreas game the jetpack was a crucial key to finding all the things that got you to a hundred percent gain progress I'm not saying that that's the case in this game but it stands to reason

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

[/quote]
the plane from the gunrunner missions stops the train[/quote]

it does "bro"

im not jumping on you a$$ like everyone else here, ok? i get what ur saying so relax. i was commenting on the blowing up trains part of that qoute. Why give me crap?

But, if thats what u wanna do, go for it.  not gonna bother me. u can go after someone else, not the guy who was commenting on something else.

• HakatoX and Skinvisible like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

this was the first image before the light disappeared

iw8i.jpg

and this is the second image after it disappeared also for the proof that the lights on top of the building were not generating that bright of light
1bqc.jpg

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:47 AM.

so there you go there's the lit path right there
somebody help me figure this out instead of fighting against me

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:53 AM.

maybe just maybe the reason no one can interact with these UFOs is because you missed what you were supposed to do early on in the game just a thought something to put in the your back your minds

[quote name="Deadman2112" post="1064118004" timestamp="1384907667"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
it does "bro"
im not jumping on you a$$ like everyone else here, ok? i get what ur saying so relax. i was commenting on the blowing up trains part of that qoute. Why give me crap?
But, if thats what u wanna do, go for it.  not gonna bother me. u can go after someone else, not the guy who was commenting on something else.[/quote]

no bro no you took that completely out of context I'm a straight talking kind a guy really rarely ever use sarcasm if I tell you what I think it's what I think and what I mean I don't b***$*** people I don't pull peoples legs and I don't waste of time I'm too damn old for it

no I seriously meant but that was a brilliant idea when I said you're a genius I'm going to go and try what you just told me right now

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:53 AM Edited by POWA, 20 November 2013 - 12:58 AM.

I always thought the elevator doors opened due to people glitching behind it and there was an actual room there. Also, from previous accounts of people saying that it opened and soldiers came out of it which I believe since something simliar happened to me.

I'm just wondering if it's just for an online mission or if it will open in single player?

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by Druminator, 20 November 2013 - 01:01 AM.

The use of color at both the Altruist camp and the hippie camp stand out so much. Blue, red, green and yellow everywhere.

Also I've been watching the train go past the hippie camp and the cargo is different every time it goes by. 

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

problem is, even if the doors open, we still have to figure out how to do it properly, so many things have been tried, and the fact it is only happening online doesnt fit with the overall mystery.

No, you dont get it. 

Going to the store from the menu does stuff to the online, hence why the LSC glitch worked like it did.

This proves that door will open in SP. Because if it was just a normal door, it wouldnt open in online. 

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

maybe just maybe the reason no one can interact with these UFOs is because you missed what you were supposed to do early on in the game just a thought something to put in the your back your minds

[/quote]
it does "bro"
But, if thats what u wanna do, go for it.  not gonna bother me. u can go after someone else, not the guy who was commenting on something else.[/quote]

no bro no you took that completely out of context I'm a straight talking kind a guy really rarely ever use sarcasm if I tell you what I think it's what I think and what I mean I don't b***$*** people I don't pull peoples legs and I don't waste of time I'm too damn old for it

no I seriously meant but that was a brilliant idea when I said you're a genius I'm going to go and try what you just told me right now

ok. ive been trying to get this to happen again but it hasnt. there is always an extra bomb when u finsih those missions. u can go anywhere after bombing the fist target and hit whatever u want. i went for anything near the base of the mountain.n nothing would happen. my secound target for the mission was to hit a train and it always went to the city area while i was bombing by the mountain but on time it went behind the cuckin bell factory but i missed it. i wanted to see what would happen but i hasnt happened since. might be nothing but i couldnt get it do take that route again. i kept crashing and starting over for a few hours

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Would it be completely out of the ballpark to think that this is an exit rather than an entrance?  It might help to understand the mural a little better in regards to the tunnel that "seems" to be present on the left side?

Perhaps we are fighting to get in there, when actually thats where we come out?

Just keeping on keeping on!

• Ungreth likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Like after all this time, we now have proof those door open.

Yet people are still going on about the wild goose chase this new guy is saying.

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

Would it be completely out of the ballpark to think that this is an exit rather than an entrance?  It might help to understand the mural a little better in regards to the tunnel that "seems" to be present on the left side?

Perhaps we are fighting to get in there, when actually thats where we come out?

Just keeping on keeping on!

Thats a good idea

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

Some guy on reddit just posted something rather interesting.

Take a look at the video he posted:

OH MAH GAAAAAWD!
This thing is operational?
Can we confirm this "glitch: in single player mode?

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Lol

Watch your mouth bro , you gotta respect the others and their opinions...

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Like after all this time, we now have proof those door open.

Yet people are still going on about the wild goose chase this new guy is saying.

ok, well whats your idea on how to get these doors open in single player? i get it, the doors open, now what?

like i said before, so many things have been tried, do you have a new ideas?

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

Some guy on reddit just posted something rather interesting.

Take a look at the video he posted:

OH MAH GAAAAAWD!
This thing is operational?
Can we confirm this "glitch: in single player mode?

Man thats so like 10 seconds ago, try to keep up mmmkaaaay

• tdurbo and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users