Quantcast

» «
Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 19 November 2013 - 11:50 PM.

again I'll make this statement it's kind of like me giving you a map that you don't know how to read and telling you to go find the treasure if you're reading it incorrectly you might end up in anartica when the treasures buried and I don't know maybe say Mexico the point being is that if you don't have a correct map to start from when you're looking in all the wrong places
come on man
my 6 year old son and 12 year old daughter is sitting here with me laughing at the responses that you guys a post
they are young children and they get what I'm saying you obviously can't seem to contemplate simple tasks
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by HakatoX, 19 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Okay so you are superior and we aren't...
So why are you here if you have it figured out?

Also your kids reading half this sh*t here.......

No Bueno....
  • phillip_trevors likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM.

lol I actually laughed at that one that was good
no my kids are reading this I'm sitting here with my cell phone trying to explain this I'm using the voice to text so they get to hear just about everything that I'm saying

and no I am NOT in any way saying that I am superior I'm just trying to point you guys in the right direction can't you understand that it's like watching somebody try to walk while they're using their hands

so you get up you go over your offer assistance and show him the right way to properly walk and they don't want to listen

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 19 November 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Will someone who has a knowledge of Photoshop please overlay the image found at the top of the mountain after mirroring it
let me stress mirror it first then overlay that image over this picture and you will see that I am one trillion percent correct

First off: Within the first 150 pages of this thread, someone already mirrored it from the Paleto Bay side. Yes, the Cluckin' Bell and Up-n-Atom locations DO match up. We know this. We also know that the mural, AND the Hippie Camp version of the Mural LINE UP PERFECTLY from the south-east side. Now tell us something we -don't- know already.

Now if you want a pretty good idea of -all- the information I have pertaining to this, just click on all the links in my signature. There are others here that know what has already been established firmly. If they could please help and just compile links to the bits of speculation that could easily avoid people jumping on as if we didn't already know stuff like this, that would be great, just reply with links to earlier posts. I don't have time to sit and comb through the entire thread for them on my own just to alleviate this sort of stuff.

Where's the post regarding the mural possibly being a 3-dimensional map when you need it? Ugh...

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Right, and calling the people who are taking the time to respond to you children is really going to win people over.

Check the wiki and these pages

http://www.reddit.co...areasofinterest - Areas of Interest

http://www.reddit.co...workingtheories - Working Theories

You and the kids will see many many hours have been put into many many similar theories. I, like pretty much everyone else here, am not saying you are wrong, we are just saying this is a well worn path.

• HakatoX and Skinvisible like this

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by kama0kazi, 19 November 2013 - 11:56 PM.

my 6 year old son and 12 year old daughter is sitting here with me laughing at the responses that you guys a post
they are young children and they get what I'm saying you obviously can't seem to contemplate simple tasks

well it sounds like you have an audience appropriate to your level of intelligence.

your walking analogy is a good one, you are posting a theory which has been posted before. we are trying to tell you that its old news but your ego won't let you accept it.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 19 November 2013 - 11:58 PM.

Right, and calling the people who are taking the time to respond to you children is really going to win people over.
Check the wiki and these pages

http://www.reddit.co...areasofinterest - Areas of Interest

http://www.reddit.co...workingtheories - Working Theories
You and the kids will see many many hours have been put into many many similar theories. I, like pretty much everyone else here, am not saying you are wrong, we are just saying this is a well worn path.

oh I can clearly see that people that put hundreds of hours in I myself it put in a lot of time
I also understand that people mirrored it but from what I've read everywhere nobody could ever find the last glyph maybe I'm wrong in that aspect I'm not going to sit and read on a mobile phone thru hours and days worth of post sorry I may very well be coming in on the ass end of this conversation but everything that I have read thus far no one has found all 5 locations in line them up properly

again if I'm wrong point me in the right direction but I've done a million searches on the internet and couldn't come up with one thing

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by Canucks, 20 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

2000 pages and you guys are still on this stupid theory bullsh*t that goes nowhere but in reverse
Make it about pictures and searching!!The people who found stuff are long gone because its just a bunch of kids having a pissing match who's idea is superior
Will it take 20 threads,12000 pages before the strategy changes?

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

I would but I don't have the time because I'm at collage

So what magazines are you cutting up?

lol

theguy01
  • theguy01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by theguy01, 20 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Deadman2112 is putting in better work then most of you here, instead of pointing him out in everyway you can maybe agree in his point and explore your own possible solutions. What he is saying IS correct and he is putting work in it, posting pictures and all.

Keep up the good work, we will solve this :) Dont let the haters get you.

• tonywehbe likes this

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Will someone who has a knowledge of Photoshop please overlay the image found at the top of the mountain after mirroring it
let me stress mirror it first then overlay that image over this picture and you will see that I am one trillion percent correctra6g.jpg

I would but I don't have the time because I'm at collage

Hope they teach you how to spell college at least.

Iwantmyjetpack
  • Iwantmyjetpack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Some guy on reddit just posted something rather interesting.

Take a look at the video he posted:

• HakatoX and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

The mural doesnt even have to be overlayed.

All the mural means, is that there a 5 glyphs on the mountain. The mural is solved, and the glyphs are the next clue. So stop with the overlaying because its a waste of time. 

It's better to try something than not at all because we've got nothing at the moment if you don't want to help so be it, I don't want to start an argument

I have been helping. Along with about 10 other people.

90% of the people posting in this thread have no idea wtf they are talking about. 

This game isn't a f*cking RPG. The only way sh*t will happen in this game, if it is triggered at the right moment. This isn't like Skyrim where we get a item, take it to a spot, go to another spot and pull a lever, and then hope something opens at another spot. 

It doesnt work like that. We have clues laid out infront of us. We have to figure out where to go and what conditions. People are over complicating stuff. 

• Skinvisible, MrEZmoneymaker and YouWannaSolveThisMystery? like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:05 AM.

question has anyone found the strange light coming out of the cannibal camp
because I just found it for the first time maybe someone else figured this out but there is a light be me down out of the sky straight into it right now it's tuesday at 0114 and I'm only partially through the game I'll have completed all missions up to the second Martin Madrazo mission when he calls all three players to his house

there is a bright white light being out of the sky straight into the entrance of the cannibal camp I'm about to take a picture I'll put it up in a second

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Deadman2112 is putting in better work then most of you here, instead of pointing him out in everyway you can maybe agree in his point and explore your own possible solutions. What he is saying IS correct and he is putting work in it, posting pictures and all.

Keep up the good work, we will solve this :) Dont let the haters get you.

you mean the search for the 5th glyph that was found about 350 pages ago? or the mirroring of the map that was done about 425 pages ago?

yeah great work, if you dont want to read all the pages of the thread, just ask if your idea has been tried, instead of making a big deal about it and then acting like we are all stupid when we are trying to tell you what has already been tried.

• HakatoX and pte like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Some guy on reddit just posted something rather interesting.

Take a look at the video he posted:

What the actual f*ck?

Wow... So it really does open. 

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

because I just found it for the first time maybe someone else figured this out but there is a light be me down out of the sky straight into it right now it's tuesday at 0114 and I'm only partially through the game I'll have completed all missions up to the second Martin Madrazo mission when he calls all three players to his house

there is a bright white light being out of the sky straight into the entrance of the cannibal camp I'm about to take a picture I'll put it up in a second

so you arent even 100%? sh*t this just gets better and better!

• jkd69 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

This game isn't a f*cking RPG.

It doesnt work like that. We have clues laid out infront of us. We have to figure out where to go and what conditions. People are over complicating stuff.

I would also like to add there is no indication of this game having ARG elements either.
Looking in the real world for answers(Aside using the net) is shooting ourselves in the foot.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

iw8i.jpg

still think my theories don't hold water then explain what the hell this is I'm on the right path I'm telling youand I believe that right here this bright light I'm about to get beamed up by UFO in a few seconds we'll see if I'm right

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 20 November 2013 - 12:12 AM.

nope it didn't work but that's the first time I ever saw that bright of light coming out in front of that camp

and unfortunately the light wasn't coming from out of the sky it was coming from the three large flood lights are on the top of the building right as you enter the gate but I've never seen them turned on before until now

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 12:13 AM.

iw8i.jpg

still think my theories don't hold water then explain what the hell this is I'm on the right path I'm telling youand I believe that right here this bright light I'm about to get beamed up by UFO in a few seconds we'll see if I'm right

We never said your theories don't hold water. We've only said that you're reiterating things that have been said already, repeatedly, several hundred pages ago. We've found all the glyphs, and they line up approximately if you act as if the mural is one side of a 4-sided, three-dimensional pyramid.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 20 November 2013 - 12:16 AM.

iw8i.jpg

dude, you can't even SEE a UFO until you are 100%. let alone get beamed up.

• phillip_trevors likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Here you go man. I still think the perspective from the Altruist water tower fits the best.

e0JLWzo.jpg

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

Cant wait to get my Xbox One this week. I am starting to feel guilt about participating in this thread because I have witnessed 4 human beings lose their sanity during this hunt.
  • tdurbo likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

Lol

Someone post a vid of the elevator in Zancudo opening. Still talking about f*cking murals. 

• agencydude and jamston like this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by Druminator, 20 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

The only reason I care about the outline of the mural matching a view within the game is because I think wherever the view is from would be a hint, that's why I did an over lay from the Altruist camp in the first place. I'm not worried about the X's or the bottom boxes lining up, just the mountain.

Edit: Just noticed that video. Damn. 

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

hey guys kinda random thing but it might be something, i tried crashing the biggest airline plane in the game into the ufo, i made to the hippie camp at max height but when i flew past it i could hear it but i couldn't see it at all, tired the zancudo one but i couldn't find it, i might just not be at the right height. let me know if this has been tried before

you can't find them since the update.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

no I'm not a hundred percent because the first game that I did I missed one freaks and strangers mission the one where you go Bonnie honey I made the assumption that I would be able to come back later in the game to complete it
after realizing that I couldn't get a hundred percent I started the second game that I took all the way to 100 percent that's what I started doing all my UFO dating and trying everything that I could find that everyone was saying after doing my own research and none of it worked
this led me to believe that whatever transpires after you gain a hundred percent has to be first on locked before you gain a hundred percent
so I started over you don't need the UFO's to figure out the puzzle the correct way

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 20 November 2013 - 12:21 AM.

Here you go man. I still think the perspective from the Altruist water tower fits the best.

e0JLWzo.jpg

This is a pretty nice line-up with the peak and the ridge, to be quite honest. Try standing atop the San Chianski Mountain Range (the peak with the grave), or atop the Hippie Camp Lookout (that hill above the Hippie Camp). The view from that general direction also lines up, but more or less perfectly with the mural, without any of the outer lines really disappearing into the mountain's silhouette.

Regardless of that, I guess it's worth a shot trying a bunch of topographical whatever-the-hell with this angle, see if we accidentally unleash Lord Zapho and get some new mission from Ron. :/

Absolutely serious, on that note. If we get anything from all this crap we've gotten ourselves into, it's probably going to be something insane, just as insane as all of us.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Deadman what is this missing glyph you are referring too ?

We located the 5th glyph 300 pages ago . The first page was never properly updated .

Every possible overlay has been tried previously .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users