• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Wanted to throw an idea around:

UV lights added a secret layer of info to the collectors edition map, right? What if something similar was put in game. Meaning if we use some in game UV light to see the mural or the glyphs, we'll see a hidden message that will give us new info.

So I started thinking where I could get a UV light in game, and here are my best ideas:

1. Go to the car customs shop and see if any of the headlights upgrades might be special. Then use this special headlight to look at the mural.

2. The space docker! I saw a video of this car (the one you get after completing the UFO parts).. This car is covered in UV lighting when you drive it. Maybe use its UV to shine some new light on the mural

I'm still far from 100% so maybe someone could check this out?

I've mentioned this before:
UV light isn't green. The Space Docker lights are green.

UV light (also known as Black Light) is Ultra Violet. It's has a purple hue...

And there are NO upgrades for lights besides Xenon lights, which are just high intensity lights similar to LED in brightness.

UV lights added a secret layer of info to the collectors edition map, right? What if something similar was put in game. Meaning if we use some in game UV light to see the mural or the glyphs, we'll see a hidden message that will give us new info.

So I started thinking where I could get a UV light in game, and here are my best ideas:

1. Go to the car customs shop and see if any of the headlights upgrades might be special. Then use this special headlight to look at the mural.

2. The space docker! I saw a video of this car (the one you get after completing the UFO parts).. This car is covered in UV lighting when you drive it. Maybe use its UV to shine some new light on the mural

i cant believe how many times i've seen this same idea on this thread. does 1 person own all accounts who post it? for the 43rd time, the space docker how no special use. Don't believe me? go re-confirm it with rockstar again

*read the first sentence and stops * You're wrong and i can't wait to rub it in your face. The space docker obviously has some sort of use. You really think they would make a car which looks like it has use but really has no use? It might not be used to get a jet pack, but i know it has a purpose in the game. Look at the damn thing! There is so much stuff on the car. Now stop f*cking being a know it all and let people say what they want on here. If you don't like it....too bad bitch/

Rockstar have already confirmed that the Docker has no use. Now whether they're misinformed or the support don't truly know is debatable.

But for now it's been enough to have us put it on the back burner.

He may have been a little forward with you, but calling someone a "bitch" is a sure-fire way to have someone suddenly and completely stop caring about what you're trying to say.

You can put any theory on whatever you want. So far the space docker doesn't have any use, you're right......BUT like i said, it has to be a piece of the big puzzle. I don't care what you or the god level have to say. Unless the damn CEO of Rockstar tells you a clue, don't throw theories out of the window.

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

i cant believe how many times i've seen this same idea on this thread. does 1 person own all accounts who post it? for the 43rd time, the space docker how no special use. Don't believe me? go re-confirm it with rockstar again

GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!! You're a dumba$$. Go troll somewhere else. I have not read one coherent post from your punk a$$ yet.

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Has anyone dumped the sub in the Alamo Sea yet?

It would be a biotch if those Xs were underwater and not on land.

Has anyone figured out if the PENRIS building sign stars truly glow red after accomplishing something or it's just a bug?

The PENRIS ground sculpture seems to be telling us to look through the telescopes.

red light at the penris building comes from the pyramid tower in front of it it has a red light at the top. nothing more then a viewing bug.

alamos sea has been searched. a guy on rededit claimed to have found a glyph underwater but doesnt now the location anymore. but i know that the brickwork he saw is there

OK thanks.

Good to know.

Interesting about the underwater glyph.

I can tell you that overlaying the map on the Paleto Bay side of Chiliad is accurate. Of course there are known glyphs there too, such as the UFO light beam glyph.

I'll begin digging hard in that area and see what I can find.

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by Big-Cheeky, 12 October 2013 - 04:44 AM.

+1 for Space Docker being part of the puzzle
PS FINALLY 100% willing to take peoples suggestions. I have the Docker ;)

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

I do not know if this means anything, but I was screwing around at the main airport and there was a group of peds with a camper outside the fence by a gate all with camera's snapping pictures of something up in the air. I could not see what they were taking pictures of, but I have never seen anything like that before.

Farkle
  • Farkle

Weewooweeewoooweewooo

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

I do not know if this means anything, but I was screwing around at the main airport and there was a group of peds with a camper outside the fence by a gate all with camera's snapping pictures of something up in the air. I could not see what they were taking pictures of, but I have never seen anything like that before.

Hehe, People do that at some of the airports around where I live. One of the common spots when I was younger is referenced in the movie "Wayne's World" I believe, where they are at the end of the runway, lying on the hood of the car, getting buzzed by the planes. People do it at any airport with good access to the end of a runway, and I have the feeling what you're seeing is just an off handed reference to the phenomenon. (More reading: http://www.cnn.com/2...ions/index.html )

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Lethargic
0_0.jpg

• Xx-Starchild-xX and Benjamoose like this

PowerOver9K
  • PowerOver9K

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:16 AM Edited by PowerOver9K, 12 October 2013 - 05:29 AM.

J6585.png

You guys know the glyph with the beam is the ISO Standard Ultraviolet Light Radiation Sign on it's side right? :-D

Just kidding.... Missing the block. I do however believe the docker will do something somewhere. I don't care what people say about it otherwise. The horns special sound going nuts when the UFO is around is something interesting not to mention the green headlights.

Farkle
  • Farkle

Weewooweeewoooweewooo

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by Farkle, 12 October 2013 - 05:53 AM.

J6585.png

You guys know the glyph with the beam is the ISO Standard Ultraviolet Light Radiation Sign on it's side right? :-D

Just kidding.... Missing the block. I do however believe the docker will do something somewhere. I don't care what people say about it otherwise. The horns special sound going nuts when the UFO is around is something interesting not to mention the green headlights.

Makes sense. Isn't there a UV mark on the blueprint map saying "They're here." at that spot? Or is that a different spot?

Edit. Derp, just saw the edit, and answered my own question (not the same spot)...Still, the symbol is similar.  XD

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

hey guys first time poster long time reader, didnt want to post untill i was 100% got that sh*t last night, so just throwing my hat in to the ring of contenders. hopefully we can pull together and figure this sh*t out!
  • Benjamoose likes this

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Anyone who calls himself "God Level" is an even bigger f*ckin idiot, but then again, you are a punk ass b!tch!!!!

F*CK YOU, PUNK ASS BIOTCH!!!!

You're an Internet tough guy, in the real world I'd make your a$$ squeal.

Get the f*ck out, stupid a$$.

Genius contribution there you knuckle-dragging troglodyte.

I'm trying to be coop and solve a cool puzzle with coherent people, not punks living in mommy and daddy's basement.

Gamers (you know who you punk asses are hanging out at GameStop with your poor postures) are the biggest bunch of dumb a$$es on the planet and totally unfit to solve this.

Therefore, adults unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids, go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I'll tell your Mom and Dad's.

The problem is the trolls and dumb a$$es will invariably just contaminate it all over again.

That's because you can't f*cking read. That's why you only read the first sentence.

GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!! You're a dumba$$. Go troll somewhere else. I have not read one coherent post from your punk a$$ yet.

Both of you have disgusting attitudes. Grow up or get out of this thread. This is for civil and sensible discussion, not passive aggressive and rude individuals such as yourselves.

On that note, using dollars signs and asterisk symbols (I assume to get round the swear filter) just makes you look more childish.

I find it ironic that you claim to be an adult with your "adults unite" phrase, with an attitude like this.

You can put any theory on whatever you want. So far the space docker doesn't have any use, you're right......BUT like i said, it has to be a piece of the big puzzle. I don't care what you or the god level have to say. Unless the damn CEO of Rockstar tells you a clue, don't throw theories out of the window.

It's not about throwing theories out of the window. It's about prioritizing theories.
Given the sheer number of random theories we get in this thread, we have to draw the line.

Now maybe the Space Docker does have some use, and the Rockstar representative was wrong in saying that it doesn't, regardless, we've already tried virtually everything with the Space Docker anyway just to be sure.

At this point, we're inclined to believe that it has little use. Don't let that stop you trying of course, but don't suggest it to us unless you find anything new.

Has anyone dumped the sub in the Alamo Sea yet?

Yes.

• rovert and ClaireFarron89 like this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

hey guys first time poster long time reader, didnt want to post untill i was 100% got that sh*t last night, so just throwing my hat in to the ring of contenders. hopefully we can pull together and figure this sh*t out!

prepare to be cockblocked by the "experts" on this thread.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 06:23 AM.

prepare to be cockblocked by the "experts" on this thread.

It's got nothing to do with "cock blocking" people.

It's a case of people join this thread without reading through the content or searching to see if their idea has already been tried or posted.

Either that or the ideas are just silly, far-fetched or have no basis for even needing to be tried.

We're open to anything and have had plenty of fantastic ideas posted in this thread that have been very interesting, but if you have a crazy sounding theory that definitely hasn't been done, all we ask is that you try it yourself first before reporting it as a suggestion.

So as not to waste everyone's time.

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

im not worried about being "cockblocked" people have the right to thier opinions.. I keep a positive outlook because im having a blast just looking for the next clue. if thier is one.. lol
  • Benjamoose likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

Regarding the docker. Quite alot has veen tested honking shinig at chilliad at the hippy camp heck they even dropped it on top of one of tue ufos... driving arround searching for uv spost was also done allready and nothing showed a result.

found typos? Complains to samsung xD sent from my s4

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

I know this has been said and backup but once you have 100% 2 things happen, 1) the ufo's appear B) the 2 locations were FIB guys hang out. now ive read the game revolves around 3. perhaps there is a 3rd location.. if this has been mentioned before my apoligese for repeat posting. im sure ive read every msg board about this subject tho.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:08 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 12 October 2013 - 07:13 AM.

inb4 Rockstar puts a multiplayer heist in where you have to steal a jetpack from a military base inside Mt. Chiliad

Funny you should say that. Some of the scripts have been found that show a mission where you steal an 'artifact' from Fort Zancudo.

Plus there is the Harrier jet theft as well.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:09 AM Edited by shansha, 12 October 2013 - 07:10 AM.

Why is everyone in this thread trying to be a genius?

I got news for you, cracking this puzzle will have far less to do with brains than it will with persistence.

At this point, I believe R* DID NOT intentionally put red herrings in the game, I believe they intentionally convoluted the hell out of the clues ;).

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

2. The UFO we will likely be able to fly sits atop the Alien Hippy Station Wagon

3. Chiliad likely will open up at some point.

I bet R* is cracking up daily at our plight.

Keep at it all, I know I am. Will post again when I discover something.

I feel that the puzzle can be cracked using "Alignment". :catspider:

A jetpack DOES NOT exist I repeat DOES NOT. If you use common sense hackers would've found a jet pack a long long long time ago and it doesn't exist on social club site. And you're a dumbass to make these ideas without proof behind it.

I've never seen so much misusage of the word Theory in my life some of these you don't even have facts to support so therefore it isn't a theory. The "JETPACK THEORY" has no proof behind it that's like me saying their is this "CHAINSAW THEORY" because I saw a picture of a farmer cutting a tree with a chainsaw.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:14 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 12 October 2013 - 07:14 AM.

I got news for you, cracking this puzzle will have far less to do with brains than it will with persistence.

At this point, I believe R* DID NOT intentionally put red herrings in the game, I believe they intentionally convoluted the hell out of the clues ;).

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.
2. The UFO we will likely be able to fly sits atop the Alien Hippy Station Wagon

A jetpack DOES NOT exist I repeat DOES NOT. If you use common sense hackers would've found a jet pack a long long long time ago and it doesn't exist on social club site. And you're a dumbass to make these ideas without proof behind it.

I've never seen so much misusage of the word Theory in my life some of these you don't even have facts to support so therefore it isn't a theory. The "JETPACK THEORY" has no proof behind it that's like me saying their is this "CHAINSAW THEORY" because I saw a picture of a farmer cutting a tree with a chainsaw.
If you give a little love then it all comes back to you. You're going to be remembered for the things that you say and do.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

If you give a little love then it all comes back to you. You're going to be remembered for the things that you say and do.

Do I really give a f*ck about meaningless anonymous digital love? This is a Chilliad/Jetpack discussion not me having to love f*cking pixels on the damn screen. 

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

If it isnt on the R* website, then it doesn't exist?

Thats like putting the exact co-ordinates of the Area 51 and Missile Launch Codes of the USA on the NSA homepage, its a secret for a bloody reason!!!

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 12 October 2013 - 07:28 AM.

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

Do I really give a f*ck about meaningless anonymous digital love? This is a Chilliad/Jetpack discussion not me having to love f*cking pixels on the damn screen. 

And with that I'm done with this thread,

I'm sick and tired of dealing with immature idiots who feel the best way to resolve a difference is to swear and insult one another.

I'll be monitoring from my email, so if anything interesting turns up, I'll be aware.

I'll see you in the related threads Evil.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

You don't have to sit around complaining 'bout the way your life has wound up. Think of all the time you waste and time's a precious thing to let go by.
  • Benjamoose likes this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

You don't have to sit around complaining 'bout the way your life has wound up. Think of all the time you waste and time's a precious thing to let go by.

I'm here to tell the world in the GTA forums what is right and my support for it. Imagine the time you use to make stupid posts like this do we really need to state stupid stuff like "We shouldn't complain on the internet because obviously it wastes time" Think of all the other stuff more non-beneficial that you waste time on the internet is a very small minority among that because most of the time you are using the internet you are speaking to the world and communicating that has a benefit not something as stupid as "Give the digital world some love you anonymous stranger".

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

And with that I'm done with this thread,

I'm sick and tired of dealing with immature idiots who feel the best way to resolve a difference is so swear and insult one another.

I'll be monitoring from my email, so if anything interesting turns up, I'll be aware.

I'll see you in the related threads Evil.

Swear and insulting get attention it brings what I feel is priority over anything. What is so bad about swearing then any other word? Swearing is communication it shouldn't be differentiated from the rest of the words because of religion or it sounds more nasty. Insulting brings my attention and my priorities of the argument. Giving information about what you will do in your email only makes people more bound to attack you. Don't mention something that unrelated on a topic that could threaten you or put focus on something personal.

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

If it isnt on the R* website, then it doesn't exist?

Thats like putting the exact co-ordinates of the Area 51 and Missile Launch Codes of the USA on the NSA homepage, its a secret for a bloody reason!!!

Area 51 has to be classified as existed or people won't know where it is people have to know where military bases are. And this is a digital game not a top secret guarded facility with special papers. A digital game that anyone can know what is inside it through the code.

I've been on crazy hunts like Chilliad instead it was more historic and more bigger, but not as much known it was the hunt for Chu Teng and the hunt to complete Chu Teng. And I was the first to beat the game. I know what it is like to hunt for stuff like Jetpacks or whatever, but as soon as something as proven fake I stopped using that suggestion and jumped to a new one I didn't continue to suggest the same theory that has been disproved or not even classified as a theory. I know exactly how it feels to search for something and do something for days until I find something.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Every summer sun that has passed our way serves to light every day and in time will stay like a golden ghost in our mind. So when we have gone what we do lives on. You know every act of kindness is a little bit of love we leave behind.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Every summer sun that has passed our way serves to light every day and in time will stay like a golden ghost in our mind. So when we have gone what we do lives on. You know every act of kindness is a little bit of love we leave behind.

Do you think people will really care about the one out of thousands of random strangers they meet on the internet? No one really has to respect you on the internet. Being argumentative gets your point and brings attention to something so why should we be halted from complaining? Complaining gets people farther in life and fixes more issues then waiting around being nice and respecting everyone not arguing about anything. Do you think if you just go to jail that people are gonna really care about the love that you left behind? Nope. They are just gonna see you as what you are now they won't give a f*ck about you 6 months ago or 3 years ago. People are going to be living in the present not the past.

Farkle
  • Farkle

Weewooweeewoooweewooo

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

That reminds me. I need to go get a birthday card for somebody tomorrow.....:p

(Actually, I really do.)

/OT

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Do you think people will really care about the one out of thousands of random strangers they meet on the internet? No one really has to respect you on the internet. Being argumentative gets your point and brings attention to something so why should we be halted from complaining? Complaining gets people farther in life and fixes more issues then waiting around being nice and respecting everyone not arguing about anything. Do you think if you just go to jail that people are gonna really care about the love that you left behind? Nope. They are just gonna see you as what you are now they won't give a f*ck about you 6 months ago or 3 years ago. People are going to be living in the present not the past.

Flowers of the earth who can even guess how much a real friend is worth? Shake an open hand,maybe we'll be trusting if we try to understand. No doubt about it, it must be worthwhile. Good friends do tend to make you smile
  • GrndZero likes this

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

The point is, if the purpose is for you to hunt and spend game hours cracking something fun, why spoil it by announcing that there is/isnt something, its as if R* were to put a 100% save game file for us to download on their homepage

• talkol likes this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by shansha, 12 October 2013 - 08:02 AM.

The point is, if the purpose is for you to hunt and spend game hours cracking something fun, why spoil it by announcing that there is/isnt something, its as if R* were to put a 100% save game file for us to download on their homepage

It is common sense you should've realized the minute you saw it their is no jetpack... That's like saying I spoiled the fact that in the Wizard of Oz that Oz is a f*cking wizard you should've realized that...

Flowers of the earth who can even guess how much a real friend is worth? Shake an open hand,maybe we'll be trusting if we try to understand. No doubt about it, it must be worthwhile. Good friends do tend to make you smile

Real Friends means real trust not the damn internet use your senses. Never trust anyone you meet on the internet never. The things that make you smile can be almost anything you don't need a friend to do so.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users