Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Earlier on there was something about hidden tunnels being found, any other info on that?

Still waiting on lilredclaudia to re-record what they saw with pauses. Hopefully it wont be too long. :D

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

WHAT ABOUT PATRICIA'S HOUSE? THAT IS A VILLA. TRY THERE.

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

WHAT ABOUT PATRICIA'S HOUSE? THAT IS A VILLA. TRY THERE.

OK I'LL TRY SHOUTING AT PATRICIA'S VILLA.

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I HEARD ECHOS. OMG, LET'S INVESTIGATE THIS. IT MUST LEAD TO THE JETPACK.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Stop mocking me.

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Here's a texture from the space docker:

not this one, the one further down the line of drawings near the bottom
         ::
        V

Hp96jJi.png

Anyone else see the red X with a box around it in the top left of these textures?
Maybe the X's are unlockables not locations on the map?

I know we supposedly have R* confirming its just an unlockable but who really knows if those posts were real?
Would be ridiculously easy to modify the images that were posted "from R*"

Just my 2 cents...

Boxes are not traditionally circular.  It would cause chaos in the Amazon warehouse.

Just so I dont look like a complete idiot look above in red. There is a x inside a box. I realize how it has no relevance.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

I know this might sound far fetched and silly to most of you... But what if there was 'A Clue' all along, since the times of GTA SA, what if the 'Egg' has been in Chilliad since SA, far fetched, but definitely worth booting up your PS2 for some Nostalgia, maybe there could be an Egg somewhere in GTA SA, that got severely overlooked, and R* made good use of the fact it got overlooked.

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Stop mocking me.

Take a joke, mate. :p

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Omg santa told me how go get the jet pack, he said to wait til 3am on top of mount chiliad with trevor  wearing nothing but underwear in front of the space docker, make sure michael is in, driving the space docker, when trevor bends over quickly switch to michael and slam on the gas. this will open trevors butthole just enough and you will find the jet pack in there. 

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Omg santa told me how go get the jet pack, he said to wait til 3am on top of mount chiliad with trevor  wearing nothing but underwear in front of the space docker, make sure michael is in, driving the space docker, when trevor bends over quickly switch to michael and slam on the gas. this will open trevors butthole just enough and you will find the jet pack in there. 

LMAO!!!!

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

LMAO!!!!

CREASING!!!!

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Why is everyone in this thread trying to be a genius?

I got news for you, cracking this puzzle will have far less to do with brains than it will with persistence.

At this point, I believe R* DID NOT intentionally put red herrings in the game, I believe they intentionally convoluted the hell out of the clues ;).

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.

2. The UFO we will likely be able to fly sits atop the Alien Hippy Station Wagon

3. Chiliad likely will open up at some point.

I bet R* is cracking up daily at our plight.

Keep at it all, I know I am. Will post again when I discover something.

I feel that the puzzle can be cracked using "Alignment". :catspider:

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

anyone ever think that the jetpack might not exist in this point in time until a patch comes out to unlock it.  R* might be getting kicks out of this watching millions of people trying to figure out where the damn thing is hidden.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I got news for you, cracking this puzzle will have far less to do with brains than it will with persistence.

*stops reading and give no f*cks to what you have to say*

meowstache
  • meowstache

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

As for the 3 boxes at the bottom. Could it mean that you need the jet pack to get inside the ufo?

just a thought lol

iDogma
  • iDogma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by iDogma, 11 October 2013 - 07:58 PM.

Has anyone ever tried to switch between the 3 characters and never lose the hold on them so they don't spawn at a random spot and position all 3 people in a certain place?
I have seen pics with all 3 people on top of the mountain but it looked like they were there on a Hang out call.
But I know you can switch all 3 guys and if you keep going fast enough you can actually bring all 3 together or place them at specific point if needed?

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Has anyone ever tried to switch between the 3 characters and never lose the hold on them so they don't spawn at a random spot and position all 3 people in a certain place?
I have seen pics with all 3 people on top of the mountain but it looked like they were there on a Hang out call.
But I know you can switch all 3 guys and if you keep going fast enough you can actually bring all 3 together or place them at specific point if needed?

seems possible but kinda strange if they made you do that.

sakis25
  • sakis25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by sakis25, 11 October 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Discussion here: http://gtaforums.com...ting-locations/

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Why is everyone in this thread trying to be a genius?

At this point, I believe R* DID NOT intentionally put red herrings in the game, I believe they intentionally convoluted the hell out of the clues ;).

1. A Jetpack DOES exist.
2. The UFO we will likely be able to fly sits atop the Alien Hippy Station Wagon
3. Chiliad likely will open up at some point.

I bet R* is cracking up daily at our plight.

Keep at it all, I know I am. Will post again when I discover something.

I feel that the puzzle can be cracked using "Alignment". :catspider:

No offense but you too are trying to be a genius, amigo!

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I think the big UFOs will be enterable via the jetpack through the center, thats what I think

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Ok so I saw in another thread that someone says 'what's up' to one of the alien monument hippies, and he replied 'it's not good. The government opened up Orion's Belt and unleashed hell.' We know Orion's Belt is three stars in a line like the bottom of the mural? Can someone look, maybe from the observatory, and check the stars out at night?

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

After reading all of this I actually don't care anymore lol. Not because it's not cool or anything, but because of all the bickering. At the end of the day, everyone has there own ideas for the clues etc but I think the only way we are going to make any progress with this is if people simply stop talking bull, stop trolling and stop to skim read the entire thread before posting.

I'm going back to the yoga mission with Michael so I can trip my balls off... again lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by AnEvilVet, 11 October 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Ok so I saw in another thread that someone says 'what's up' to one of the alien monument hippies, and he replied 'it's not good. The government opened up Orion's Belt and unleashed hell.' We know Orion's Belt is three stars in a line like the bottom of the mural? Can someone look, maybe from the observatory, and check the stars out at night?

Orions Belt is actually a distant galaxy. Or nebula, I forget.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

After reading all of this I actually don't care anymore lol. Not because it's not cool or anything, but because of all the bickering. At the end of the day, everyone has there own ideas for the clues etc but I think the only way we are going to make any progress with this is if people simply stop talking bull, stop trolling and stop to skim read the entire thread before posting.

I'm going back to the yoga mission with Michael so I can trip my balls off... again lol

*stops reading after 1s sentence*

you're worthless to this thread, leave

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

I've flew under the map a LOT.

Under and into the FIB/IIA buildings. The observatory. That hippy camp. The airport. I've flew into the elevator at Fort Zancudo. I've flew EVERYWHERE under Chiliad. That pyramid building across from the Penris building. Every building under Fort Zancudo. The building in Pacific Bluffs (found ONE room at the right angle, nothing there) Under the satellites. Altruist camp. The race track (lol). And numerous random buldings on my way to buildings that are of significance. Rockstar wont hide it where you can glitch.

Its obviously triggered in some way.

The Fort Zancudo elevator has a spinning square underground. But like someone mentioned, it's probably for the green light effect.

Glad to get this off my tits.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

*stops reading after the first word* nobody gives a f*ck dude. You're even more worthless posting sh*t like this.

• LazloZeLlama likes this

EamonAndreias
  • EamonAndreias

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Just giving a disappointing piece of Rockstar confirmed information, we will NOT be able to fly any UFO's in the game.
And don't ask me for proof of where I've read this, it was in an e-mail confirmed by the services printscreen I've seen in another thread.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

*stops reading after the first word* nobody gives a f*ck dude. You're even more worthless posting sh*t like this.

you make no sense you f*ckin idiot

Sakred
  • Sakred

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Ladies, take it tp PM, please.

• LazloZeLlama likes this

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

plot twist: this big easter egg leads to fireworks spelling out in the sky "lol"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users