Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

This has probably been tried, but what about getting laid in the space docker?

I could be mistaken, but I recall not being able to pick up prostitutes in it.

tow truck, tow space docker have sex in truck lol

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:15 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 14 November 2013 - 04:24 AM.

We don't know what events or circumstances lead or trigger the answers so shouldn't we be using our latest up to date save file to try out theories.

I agree that is a valid point ;) if you havent done asmuch as you can prior to creating it. i created mine only after joining this forum & seeing it would be useful & doing everything first.

i was not at all happy loading that save & instead of standing on chiliad in the rain about 2.30am im standing outside a hospital :( i guess my mate tried to reload the game, clicked controller buttons & got onto fone & did it by mistake? only noticed it today as he never said anything to me but its the only possible explanation.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:46 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 14 November 2013 - 06:04 AM.

I have been to the seating area at the top of the steps in the cemetery. Using the telescopes there to look at the skyline. If the maze bank was the highest point of the mural, imagine a rough line drawn down and around the adjacent buildings. The bottom right would be exactly on the water tower at Richards Majestic. Remember the Altruist water tower? Could this be a clue? I previously mentioned the similarity of the road network at Rockford Hills. There is a resemblence to the mural there, with the golf club and the playboy mansion at it's peak. The bottom where the cracked egg would be is Richards Majestic. Michael cracked Hollywood during story mode hence the cracked egg? Just my recent thoughts as everything seems to be going a little flat.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by POWA, 14 November 2013 - 06:35 AM.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

So I went to the Ft. Zancudo bunker elevator and called Lt. Slater (328-555-0145) a little after 3am when the UFO lights were going off around the bunker, and I got elevator music instead of his usual voice message. It kept playing until I got shot and Trevor hung up the phone.

I'll try it again and hopefully without wanted stars this time.

he might be flying the ufo

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Disregard that post. I think I may have dialed an 8 instead of a 5 at the end of the number. I just tried it again in the bunker and got his voice message. When you dial an 8, it gives you the elevator music.

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:07 AM

Disregard that post. I think I may have dialed an 8 instead of a 5 at the end of the number. I just tried it again in the bunker and got his voice message. When you dial an 8, it gives you the elevator music.

think you get the same music when u call the ammunation number..sounds like ur on hold and plays for a couple mins

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

I saw this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UegpQKMaxQs video today and i was like naw this guy is crazy, but then i tried it for fun to see if i could repeat it and well... its weird lol, at first i was like its just mirrored images, but it doesnt really make sense where they are put and in which arrangement compared to the motion of the ocean(lol) 

First i took this pic it doesnt look like muchhttp://socialclub.ro...HlECrwqHLuNcXJw

but then i took this pic and im like hrmmm.....http://socialclub.ro...iX0aSZQ2oHOsXPg

it can be found ANYWHERE in the ocean, mirrored textures ? ? ow brain hurts :miranda:

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

Sorry if I'm adding something redundant, but the Skyfall cheat is obviously re-using the code from Micheal's trippy alien abduction hallucination. It's not very useful by itself and it's not a good way to travel since it often results in death.

I found it interesting that it teleports you directly upward, and using it at the top of Chiliad starts your fall at the highest point possible.

So, anyone ever tried standing at the top of Chiliad, as the UFO appears at 3 AM, then doing the Skyfall cheat?

Also just for fun, tomorrow I want to do Skyfall while a second character is positioned nearby, then after starting the fall I want to switch to that other character to see if I can watch the skyfalling character plummet to his death.

-xeno

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

Find the 5th UFO in the city they said.... it's there they said.

The idea that there's a 5th UFO isn't bad, but there is absolutely nothing to go on. How do we even know that one exists, cause all we have is, "5 boxes, there has to be 5 UFOs."

Searched the city, above and below at 3am, couldn't find anything, even with weather on.

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

i keep eating sht in the rain lol, i cant make it in 2 hours unless i gun it i been at it for like a few hours

Good effort mate.
I have a sinking feeling though, that you only have one hour.
Actually, can you double check me on this; although C-UFO is visible for bloody ages, the sound only lasts one hour... 03:00-04:00? If anything is supposed to be done, I think the window is smaller than we thought.

I tried riding down old man's crack, but I can't even work out where the path is. It just sort of leads towards Paleto and then straight off a rockface.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

i found something neat!! most electrical boxes on the game say 1.21 GW well if i remember correctly thats the same amount of power needed to travel back to the future.
0_0.jpg

If your really curious, take your delorean colored space docker to the tower with clocks in game during a lightning storm while speeding through the streets.

this

Aphid01
  • Aphid01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

Not sure if this is of any use but I've noticed a few signs dotted around SA that are missing letters. The one's I've seen so far have been missing the letters - T,D,E,R,A,E,A,S - At first I was thinking that the missing letters could be an anagram, but after reading the phone number theory they could be used that way as well, with each letter representing the number of its place in the alphabet, which would give us - 20,4,5,18,1,5,1,19 - eleven numbers in total, the same amount as a US phone number. But, I have no clue if I've found all the signs with missing letters or not. I haven't seen any other posts about signs with missing letters so if anyone finds any please post them because they could be important. If you want pictures of the signs I've found so far let me know and I'll post them tomorrow.

raggeiz
  • raggeiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by raggeiz, 14 November 2013 - 09:01 AM.

i found something neat!! most electrical boxes on the game say 1.21 GW well if i remember correctly thats the same amount of power needed to travel back to the future.
0_0.jpg

If your really curious, take your delorean colored space docker to the tower with clocks in game during a lightning storm while speeding through the streets.

this

This is interesting, perhaps you should travel back in time to get the jetpack? Travel back and meet CJ, or at least same time period.

albanator69
  • albanator69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hi all..

Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all, if this is known or has been mentioned, I cbf reading through whole thread again.

I was watching a doco on discovery channel about aliens and space etc.
Apparently back on august 16 1977 in Ohio, a radio telescope picked up a signal that became famous. The telescope listened to space as the Earth rotated. Just once it picked up a signal called the "wow" signal. A steady source of radio waves..a computer recorded the signal as 6 letters and numbers. Astronomer Jerry Erman saw the data and wrote one word.

6EQUJ5

This is a true story...so if any of this information helps, great. If not, sorry to have wasted your time.
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Jerry Erman we need your help! Where the hell are you, Jerry!

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hi all..

Long time reader, first time poster.

First of all, if this is known or has been mentioned, I cbf reading through whole thread again.

I was watching a doco on discovery channel about aliens and space etc.
Apparently back on august 16 1977 in Ohio, a radio telescope picked up a signal that became famous. The telescope listened to space as the Earth rotated. Just once it picked up a signal called the "wow" signal. A steady source of radio waves..a computer recorded the signal as 6 letters and numbers. Astronomer Jerry Erman saw the data and wrote one word.

6EQUJ5

This is a true story...so if any of this information helps, great. If not, sorry to have wasted your time.

This has been investigated to great length buddy.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by HakatoX, 14 November 2013 - 09:20 AM.

We know the WoW signal.

It's a hidden glyph even.

But 816-1977 you say?

albanator69
  • albanator69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

We know the WoW signal.
It's a hidden glyph even.

But 816 1977 you say?

Yes, August 16 1977. So combos could be

16877 etc

I only posted the whole spiel because I thought some information would be useful.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:24 AM Edited by HakatoX, 14 November 2013 - 09:26 AM.

But 816 1977 you say?

Yes, August 16 1977. So combos could be

16877 etc

I only posted the whole spiel because I thought some information would be useful.

No worries. You did bring the numbers.. 

So it wasn't all for nought  

Military(USNC) would put it 1977/8/16

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 AM Edited by Smeefy, 14 November 2013 - 09:27 AM.

this

This is interesting, perhaps you should travel back in time to get the jetpack? Travel back and meet CJ, or at least same time period.

get the space docker going 80mph past the clock tower by the airport GO i cant right now =(

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by POWA, 14 November 2013 - 09:58 AM.

For those who were wondering a couple pages back, I started a new game and the two dirt bikes were at the top of Chiliad.

Not sure if this is of any use but I've noticed a few signs dotted around SA that are missing letters. The one's I've seen so far have been missing the letters - T,D,E,R,A,E,A,S - At first I was thinking that the missing letters could be an anagram, but after reading the phone number theory they could be used that way as well, with each letter representing the number of its place in the alphabet, which would give us - 20,4,5,18,1,5,1,19 - eleven numbers in total, the same amount as a US phone number. But, I have no clue if I've found all the signs with missing letters or not. I haven't seen any other posts about signs with missing letters so if anyone finds any please post them because they could be important. If you want pictures of the signs I've found so far let me know and I'll post them tomorrow.

I've been posting missing sign letters in the other mural thread. I update my post when I find one. I have no idea how many there are.

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063960533

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:05 AM

Some new news in regards to Story mode can be found from the link in this thread:

http://gtaforums.com...w/?p=1064069771

It would seem that the beach bum pack is not the only area that is getting some new content.

Not sure if it is relivant yet....but hope springs eternal! :)

Best regards

Mac

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Some new news in regards to Story mode can be found from the link in this thread:

http://gtaforums.com...w/?p=1064069771

It would seem that the beach bum pack is not the only area that is getting some new content.

Not sure if it is relivant yet....but hope springs eternal! :)

Best regards

Mac

oh damn  plus info on some exciting new Story Mode updates as well. We'll have new info to share on all of this very soon.

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I know this has been found but I saw it myself last night. NE off that spit far far out to sea, 4 lights on the sea bed, ridiculously deep. Wtf is it?! Also someone said the cracked egg mural could be at rm film studios, all I will say is check the 3 billboards outside. Could one of the studios hold a clue...?!

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:18 AM Edited by tresshold, 14 November 2013 - 10:34 AM.

411 pages and all I do is reading the same sh*t and pointless theories over and over again.

somewhere in the first pages there was talking about a road that doesn't exist, this road fits the crack in the egg on the mural.

this road has to be a tunnel, there is a tunnel that isn't on the map nearby.

next to the sawmill, the drainage tunnel witch end  below the train tunnel.

http://socialclub.ro...0nU-lP4w_O1q06A

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

I know this has been found but I saw it myself last night. NE off that spit far far out to sea, 4 lights on the sea bed, ridiculously deep. Wtf is it?! Also someone said the cracked egg mural could be at rm film studios, all I will say is check the 3 billboards outside. Could one of the studios hold a clue...?!

undersea hatch search this on the forums its they even deciphered the morse code coming from it and it was used in story mode for a mission with trevor

robosonic
  • robosonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

i told you once before. the answer to the egg is that trevor is gay. thats why its an egg!

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

To the people racing down chiliad on the dirtbikes: I think that idea leads to a theory that ties together all 5 glyphs relatively neatly. If the zigzag glyph is interpreted as a descent down the mountain, then all 5 could perhaps be seen as a single set of instructions, i.e. if we return to the top of the mountain when our story is complete:

1. At 3am

2. In the rain

3. And descend the mountain

4. Between the ufo appearing

5. And the ufo disappearing

then we get...something. Steps 4 and 5 might be a bit of a stretch, but the best I can do is say they represent the appearance (ufo on left) and disappearance (faded ufo on right), with the 'descent' glyph in between.

As has been pointed out, if we do have to get down the mountain, then we probably don't get long as the chiliad ufo only makes a sound for one hour in game, or 2 minutes in real time. (if you want to really stretch the theory you could say the brief flash of the beam when it appear is the 'go!' moment.)

And if any of this holds up it begs the question of where do we have to get to? Are there two routes down the mountain leading to two rewards? There are two sets of steps down from the viewing platform after all. Do we need to look at the lines on the mural as a map of sorts, broken down into simple left, right directions as we head down?

I don't know, it's the best idea I have at the moment but please feel free to shoot me down in flames!

Cheers everyone.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 14 November 2013 - 11:16 AM.

I put Mount Chiliad through the anagram thing.

First thing to pop up was "Homicidal Nut". Trevor, anyone?

EDIT

Altruist Unite, the website they have. Well it turns into, "Ritual Site Nut", and "Ritual Ties Nut".

Is the Egg a nut after all this time? Is Trevor the nut and we have to have a ritual with him?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users