Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by Smeefy, 13 November 2013 - 09:59 PM.

My post about the 3 billboards was liked by a rockstar official. Check it out. I'm onto something..."ha do you ever play the game..." They haven't liked anything else...page 405 I think

I believe you, man

the rockstar official is a troll... 

See how i underlined troll, please please solve this for us using your highly advanced connection capabilities, i found a red arrow pointing to my crotch it must be a cracked egg in my sack, mural solved

EDIT;;; should all been 1 post not 2;;;;

• jamie2dog and phillip_trevors like this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Quick question, why is the auto shop in Paletto Bay called Beeker's Garage? and not LSC

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

Ideas then Einstein...??

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Quick question, why is the auto shop in Paletto Bay called Beeker's Garage? and not LSC

ask to the red arrow pointing your cracked eggs
  • LegendaryMudkip likes this

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by MacHuffy, 13 November 2013 - 10:28 PM.

Just humour me here but if you look at this map of los santos, and zoom into Capital Blvd, Crusade rd, and Innocence Blvd, does anyone else think it matches the shape of the mural?

gta-5-map.com

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Just humour me here but if you look at this map of los santos, and zoom into Capital Blvd, Crusade rd, and Innocence Blvd, does anyone else think it matches the shape of the mural?

gta-5-map.com

i dont see it ur gonna need to screen shot it or something 

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by MacHuffy, 13 November 2013 - 10:39 PM.

http://s9.postimg.or...z3/Untitled.jpg

Just the shape of the neighbourhood get's me suspicious.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

gta-5-map.com

I don't see it?

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

gta-5-map.com

I don't see it?

Check my last post

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

Yup, I see it now.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Smeefy, 13 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

rain and lightling time to test the bike trails.

EDIT*** crashed and died, damn the rain + bike is gonna be hard

• HakatoX and Skinvisible like this

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

rain and lightling time to test the bike trails.

EDIT*** crashed and died, damn the rain + bike is gonna be hard

Which I think is exactly why it's a plausible lead.
Keep going Smeef, just put your lid on before hitting the gas. Always wear a lid when you're plummeting down a sheer cliff face at terminal velocity!
  • MrEZmoneymaker likes this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

ALERT ALERT!! right this is nuts, I am in a caravan called the "white liner" and there are scripts all over the floor. Sideways on these paragraphs of writing look like buildings, 3 tall skyscrapers, and they roughly make out the outline of the mural, in fact I'll go as far as to say they are exact, when segregated and rearranged they do make out the. Also "find the eye" I have found it, it's the eye of Jupiter on a billboard advertising Orion 11, guys this is it...am positive this is next part

This one. 405

Where is this caravan at? Pics or location?

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

ALERT ALERT!! right this is nuts, I am in a caravan called the "white liner" and there are scripts all over the floor. Sideways on these paragraphs of writing look like buildings, 3 tall skyscrapers, and they roughly make out the outline of the mural, in fact I'll go as far as to say they are exact, when segregated and rearranged they do make out the. Also "find the eye" I have found it, it's the eye of Jupiter on a billboard advertising Orion 11, guys this is it...am positive this is next part

This one. 405

Where is this caravan at? Pics or location?

its in richard majestic studios by where u steal the 007 car

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Oh, one of those things. I'll check it out.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hmmm... Maybe this has more to do with websites than we thought. What are we looking for? Eyes. What is the search engine called? Eyefind.

Also, the restaurant at LSI is called Sightings and has a UFO as it's logo. Maybe there's one above it? It is downtown after all, as the files said.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

Hmmm... Maybe this has more to do with websites than we thought. What are we looking for? Eyes. What is the search engine called? Eyefind.

Also, the restaurant at LSI is called Sightings and has a UFO as it's logo. Maybe there's one above it? It is downtown after all, as the files said.

I like this!

also i would like to point out 

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

idk if it means anything but its def in front of US

• Fran_Halen and Skinvisible like this

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

all caravns at the ricman studio are the same, papers on the table, on the floor and on another table. All of them are called white liner.and I cant see any 3 tall buildings in any of the writings

Mokiki
  • Mokiki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Yo yo! Check out this reddit thread! NEW CLUE FOUND

They put together two game files together, that form a supposed alien HUD in game! Scroll down the comments to find the SWF file and check it out! This is kinda a big clue folks

http://www.reddit.co..._runes_overlay/

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

pQXxkkK.pngThis?

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

I know I haven't been here long at all, but I can see who the regulars and the serious folk at the moment are I think, as much as lurking for a week or so can tell .... but my question is ....

Is everyone feeling deflated after the R* 'news'? I can see people are carrying on, and I want to believe there is currently a jetpack, but I imagine some of you guys who have been here since day one are feeling a bit cheated, or in denial? I have spent the last couple of days with very little sleep with the odd few pockets of work, glued to this thread. I have experienced little lows, little highs, the feel of a lead, the loss of a lead. I can only begin to feel what I imagine you old timers must have been through a thousand times. The same theory occurring every 20 pages, sorry for when I brought old ones back, people not following up theories, dead ends, troll sites, fake pics. Its been emotional and I have only been actively participating a few days! 

As I typed that, I realised ... all this from a video game, a game that has given me over 100 hours of play already and still there is more, more layers to find, more questions to answer. Thats pretty f*cking amazing, I think. The last time a game really got me this deep was DayZ, now that was immersion when I first discovered it, nothing like it, the best game I had ever played, till this.

So, what I think I am trying to say through my sleep deprived, bong filled haze is that, jetpack or no jetpack, its been a fun ride, its going to keep being a fun ride for me too, because i'm going to stick about till this god damn thing is solved!

Sorry for my ramblings, its been a very very long day

• tdurbo, Modified Soul, phillip_trevors and 1 other like this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

http://s9.postimg.or...z3/Untitled.jpg

Just the shape of the neighbourhood get's me suspicious.

Similar a bit,

Funny thing is, it would put the jetpack at the end of Grove street.......

• MacHuffy likes this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

so this hud looks awsome http://www.fastswf.com/K5MEo2E

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

I know I haven't been here long at all, but I can see who the regulars and the serious folk at the moment are I think, as much as lurking for a week or so can tell .... but my question is ....

Is everyone feeling deflated after the R* 'news'? I can see people are carrying on, and I want to believe there is currently a jetpack, but I imagine some of you guys who have been here since day one are feeling a bit cheated, or in denial? I have spent the last couple of days with very little sleep with the odd few pockets of work, glued to this thread. I have experienced little lows, little highs, the feel of a lead, the loss of a lead. I can only begin to feel what I imagine you old timers must have been through a thousand times. The same theory occurring every 20 pages, sorry for when I brought old ones back, people not following up theories, dead ends, troll sites, fake pics. Its been emotional and I have only been actively participating a few days! 

As I typed that, I realised ... all this from a video game, a game that has given me over 100 hours of play already and still there is more, more layers to find, more questions to answer. Thats pretty f*cking amazing, I think. The last time a game really got me this deep was DayZ, now that was immersion when I first discovered it, nothing like it, the best game I had ever played, till this.

So, what I think I am trying to say through my sleep deprived, bong filled haze is that, jetpack or no jetpack, its been a fun ride, its going to keep being a fun ride for me too, because i'm going to stick about till this god damn thing is solved!

Sorry for my ramblings, its been a very very lon

if you run for president i will vote for you, :'D

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by HakatoX, 14 November 2013 - 01:21 AM.

WTF does Presidential running have to do with this? 

keep it on topic please... and try not to quote redundant posts...

(I have been learning this myself)

If we are acting like that "news" doesn't bother us. 

Well, it doesn't bother us....

Now can we get back to the mystery and drop all the other stupid sh*t? 

Lets work the grid and get an understanding of the mural.....

• phillip_trevors likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by HakatoX, 14 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Yo yo! Check out this reddit thread! NEW CLUE FOUND

http://www.reddit.co..._runes_overlay/

I remember mentioning runes and ppl downvoted the hell out of me. 

pQXxkkK.pngThis?

Yeah... there is a couple Nordic runes in there

so this hud looks awsome http://www.fastswf.com/K5MEo2E

Does anyone want to help me analyze this?

The circle part looks to be steering and the bar on the right to be acceleration. 

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

I hope someone's following this Reddit thread, i haven't used reddit so don't really get everything

http://www.reddit.co...ons_and_voting/

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

I'm back and ready to make a report from my lengthy Chiliad Investigation.

I made a lot of theories of how things could work but here is my most relevant:
Since you cannot interact with the "fake: UFO (not that you can really interact with the other 2) in anyway  (cannot go close enough/ cannot shoot it) the only POSSIBLE solution is that you might have to stand at the wooden platform (come back when your story is complete) wait for the UFO to appear and THEN manually enter a SPECIFIC phone number  [incoming mind blown theory] that has something to do with the Chiliad UFO and then it will open the shut door (inside the small building) leading to an Elevator that will lead us down to where the "UFO" "EGG" and "JETPACK" is.

Now here are some clues I found about the phone numbers:

1)You always have to start with 1-999 (if not you hear nothing and the phone says BUSY rather CONNECTED).

2)After you dial 1999 you can dial 3-10 random Numbers (You can hear many strange things when calling someone but nothing too crazy).

3)Also you might find this "clue" rather interesting-----> http://en.wikipedia....elephone_keypad

In conclusion I actually wanna start something organized  I wanna start dialing all possible phone numbers or find clues for the specific one inside the game (Who knows , it could be the 6EQUJ5 from the Hippie Camp) rather than trying random numbers.

Tell me what you think about this theory guys...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I hope someone's following this Reddit thread, i haven't used reddit so don't really get everything

http://www.reddit.co...ons_and_voting/

dude... keep it there..... 

Thats for a Q&A that may never happen...

pnuta
  • pnuta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

I'm back and ready to make a report from my lengthy Chiliad Investigation.

I made a lot of theories of how things could work but here is my most relevant:
Since you cannot interact with the "fake: UFO (not that you can really interact with the other 2) in anyway  (cannot go close enough/ cannot shoot it) the only POSSIBLE solution is that you might have to stand at the wooden platform (come back when your story is complete) wait for the UFO to appear and THEN manually enter a SPECIFIC phone number  [incoming mind blown theory] that has something to do with the Chiliad UFO and then it will open the shut door (inside the small building) leading to an Elevator that will lead us down to where the "UFO" "EGG" and "JETPACK" is.

Now here are some clues I found about the phone numbers:

1)You always have to start with 1-999 (if not you hear nothing and the phone says BUSY rather CONNECTED).

2)After you dial 1999 you can dial 3-10 random Numbers (You can hear many strange things when calling someone but nothing too crazy).

3)Also you might find this "clue" rather interesting-----> http://en.wikipedia....elephone_keypad

In conclusion I actually wanna start something organized  I wanna start dialing all possible phone numbers or find clues for the specific one inside the game (Who knows , it could be the 6EQUJ5 from the Hippie Camp) rather than trying random numbers.

Tell me what you think about this theory guys...

The number for the "wtf" cafe maybe or the Dino cafe? just a thought

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users