19,747 replies to this topic
HorrorLand
  • HorrorLand

Carl Zeiss Super-Q-Gigantar

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

Although the designer of the website should get a medal
i found something weird on the site - take a look at the javascript

What about the JS? There is nothing, just Google Analytics code which is totally normal.

I mean why would someone who build a website like this
want google analytics code in it

Its right in front of you, for this exact reason. To troll and make a fuss here. Derp

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

About the website http://www.chiliadmystery.com

All there is to it is an image of the T01 door, and a css file with a comment: "It's here!",

but look at the picture: http://www.chiliadmystery.com/T01.jpg

It's clearly a Snapmatic picture, if the website was made by Rockstar, I'm pretty sure they'd use a higher resolution image, and not a Snapmatic picture.

just to put the final nail ont he coffin on this one, that website is about 47 days old lol

Why would that be a nail in the coffin? It could have been a strategy to release it a while after they saw how folks were getting on or if they needed it. Maybe it wasn't a planned strategy, maybe they are working on the fly with this too, watching how we are reacting and dropping hints.

yes, R* planned that their customer base would all have the basic knowledge of css to figure this one out,  /* ITS HERE*/ is perfect general knowledge to all gamers

Viewing the source and whois is a fairly basic thing when checking out any mysterious website. The conspiracy lovers at R* would know this. I don't think its outside the realms of possibilities that people would check. If it is a troll, they guessed people would check.

Max-Damage
  • Max-Damage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

Simple. As has been said, this is old. It has the same domain name as the sub reddit.

It also isn't registered to take2, which a lot of the rockstar domains are registered by.

Additionally, if you do a reverse dns lookup you can find the majority of domains which have been registered by rockstar. Get your Google hack on ;)

90% of domains that have been registered go straight to the default apache page. The only domains that have any content are those that are featured or related to in game. There are however, a few cool sites which have nothing to do with any games.

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

Simple. As has been said, this is old. It has the same domain name as the sub reddit.

It also isn't registered to take2, which a lot of the rockstar domains are registered by.

Additionally, if you do a reverse dns lookup you can find the majority of domains which have been registered by rockstar. Get your Google hack on ;)

90% of domains that have been registered go straight to the default apache page. The only domains that have any content are those that are featured or related to in game. There are however, a few cool sites which have nothing to do with any games.

That kind of evidence is more like it. Website discounted.

JohnnyMaxBeast
  • JohnnyMaxBeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:15 AM

That's exactly what I was going to say, the website has the same name as the sub reddit, which only means that:

1. Rockstar has no criativity with names (Which I know it's not true)

or

2. A Reddit user (most likely) made the website as a way to troll people.

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

Checking back in...

Wow, 400+ pages and nothing.

I do admire persistence though.

HorrorLand
  • HorrorLand

Carl Zeiss Super-Q-Gigantar

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

Checking back in...

Ikr, nice camera too ;)

THConer
  • THConer

FIB Crew Commissioner

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Guys i found a website and a video but they seems fake , I don't know please check them out 

http://www.gta5plus.com/ )

Check out the video , at 1;13 he talks about the jetpack 
and the video which is published On http://www.Gta5plus.com 

Here is the video wich Gta5Plus published 
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gEIvcFpwWpk
Check 0:58

Just check them out and contact me 

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Its right in front of you, for this exact reason. To troll and make a fuss here. Derp

Exactly! because these people know others will do it :(

Checking back in...

lol well there has to be someone that keeps trying or it will never be solved ;)

superman106
  • superman106

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by superman106, 13 November 2013 - 11:31 AM.

maybe t01 and t02 represent the ufo and jetpack and you need to follow the path to get to them.

So meet the conditions and view the pictures on the murals that lead to those prizes using the trails that lead there using the bikes up top.

To me it seems the less complicated approach just hard to do with the requirements needed so you couldn't just stumble across it

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Guys i found a website and a video but they seems fake , I don't know please check them out 

Smells like a spammy cash in ...

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:40 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 13 November 2013 - 11:50 AM.

maybe t01 and t02 represent the ufo and jetpack and you need to follow the path to get to them.

So meet the conditions and view the pictures on the murals that lead to those prizes using the trails that lead there using the bikes up top.

To me it seems the less complicated approach just hard to do with the requirements needed so you couldn't just stumble across it

could be a option? & if you meet those conditions?

2 lines on map dont fit my theory but i still may not have correct points to trigger, making different path? just only these 2 lines on the mural dont continue so they must mean something? but open to look at opposite directions.

not so sure on the viewing of ufo at right conditions & not dissapearing before 2 hours without using weather cheat? many seem to forget the R* or stats? (need to check but 1 of them) records cheats used. dont you think that they wouldnt know if you used 1 & would make that attempt invalid?

my experience (never used any cheat) has shown it will if you get to daylight & look away for a matter of time. just like the vehicles if you enter another or move away then come back & its gone? i tried this a few times & sat watching it constantly then looked away from boredom in the end & it was gone!

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

That video looks about as legit as a three dollar bill.

• LazloZeLlama, MrEZmoneymaker and THConer like this

THConer
  • THConer

FIB Crew Commissioner

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

I Think you are right , the website looks silly xD

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

So they use a irritating voice, no new info. Stolen screens and a fake jetpack screen. Also they made this with a bad and unlicensed program (hence the screen-o-matic watermark).

100% LEGIT /SARCASM

demonizer84
  • demonizer84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

PHONE LINES!!!!

ok so i was getting fed up of this n thought ya know what il let everyone else do the hard work n il take a look when its solved yadda yadda yadda, now as i loaded up the game to go online i had a thought to myself....

no i know everyone else has had simular theories to where im going but not to the conclusion iv made....

i have a save where i start on top of chilliad so i can wait around and wawit for weather conditions, and iv seen all these map overlays etc..

now..... the mural is deffo 100 percent relevant, and there is only one lay out for it, the lay out is the original theory, if you look at the eye its looking down the cable car side, and if you look at the mural its facing the exact same angle, soooooooooooo the straight line through the centre of the mural is deffo 100% the cable car run..

so what i hear you say old news . yeah great, so what about the rest of the lines.....

well from that line the egg whatever it may resemble falls below the cable car hut at the bottom, but more than that what about the other lines there has to be logic, and  an epiphany and brain wave, its the f*ckin phone lines, in my head i worked out where the jetpack symbol so to speak would land and im on my way there now, and low and behold, so far there are phone lines which match up to the lines on the mural, allllllllso the boxes on the mural, people are matching them upto glyphs n all that, WRONG!!!! they are buildings, tops of buildings, as to which buildings im unsure but iv always had that thought and now somethings telling me im dead right, sooooo my online is out the question at the minute n im gonna grab some grub, but these lines are getting followed to the part iv put on my map and then the search will continue, 

after all this i could be dead wrong buttttttt. so far its a dam fine coincidence that from a blind spot/location iv put on my map, the lines seem to match perfectly or near as dammit so far

• PedoneRosso likes this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 13 November 2013 - 12:34 PM.

So they use a irritating voice, no new info. Stolen screens and a fake jetpack screen. Also they made this with a bad and unlicensed program (hence the screen-o-matic watermark).

100% LEGIT /SARCASM

LOL :D i bet their adsense account is liking it tho going by the views :p

I was in the process of writing a new blog about this subject last night. (ive had ideas but not so keen on the critics on forums) so just got this blog started & decided to get some sleep & work on it today.

i just posted the glyph images & mural after playing with the template for abit. woke up this morning & logged into blogger & see my site with just that info had 600+ views in 6 hrs :D

havent checked yet (testing time on chiliad down the track) but i bet its way more now? this subject at the moment will get alot web views even if they said trevors mother took the jetpack when you didnt get her ludamol intime :p

• jamston likes this

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

100% LEGIT /SARCASM

LOL :D i bet their adsense account is liking it tho going by the views :p

I was in the process of writing a new blog about this subject last night. (ive had ideas but not so keen on the critics on forums) so just got this blog started & decided to get some sleep & work on it today.

i just posted the glyph images & mural after playing with the template for abit. woke up this morning & logged into blogger & see my site with just that info had 600+ views in 6 hrs :D

havent checked yet (testing time on chiliad down the track) but i bet its way more now? this subject at the moment will get alot web views even if they said trevors mother took the jetpack when you didnt get her ludamol intime :p

Where's the blog dude?

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

after all this i could be dead wrong buttttttt. so far its a dam fine coincidence that from a blind spot/location iv put on my map, the lines seem to match perfectly or near as dammit so far

good luck ;) i looked at the buildings before & didnt match. but if you think powerlines? i didnt think about that option? & outside what i thought any clue so far weve seen could match except lightning bolts on the mural maybe? so test & let us know ;)

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 13 November 2013 - 12:49 PM.

Where's the blog dude?

lol i said it had nothing but that on it :D http://gtavjetpack.blogspot.co.nz/

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

having a quick smoke after many trial runs down chiliad. come on to see if any new clues or ideas while i was gone & its dead? lol

i spose im only 2 weeks into this search so its still fun to me :D

• Fran_Halen likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hey guys. 2 things. If you go to the observatory there is the monument/statue outside...? Well on the floor the drainage is shaped like that phi symbol from Greek alphabet mission? And when the sun shines on the monument the shadow it casts is the eye from the mural. Line them up some way? Also if you stand on the centre spot on the outdoor stage and look up (shoot for the stars) there is an eye shape made out of the lighting rigging. Also on the cut scenes before game loads there is that guy with glasses who's in the game, him in a wheel chair, has the FIB blueprints on his notice board. I am only on 30% and cheat loads, but want to solve this badly. I have spent hrs and hrs in the sea and all the lakes, there is something dodgy top right swim under a rock and die every time. I am seeing eyes, and "i's" and crosses everywhere, not just on gta, and starting to lose my sanity. I have no idea what any of it means and no idea what I'm even looking for!! Please help!!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hey guys. 2 things. If you go to the observatory there is the monument/statue outside...? Well on the floor the drainage is shaped like that phi symbol from Greek alphabet mission? And when the sun shines on the monument the shadow it casts is the eye from the mural. Line them up some way? Also if you stand on the centre spot on the outdoor stage and look up (shoot for the stars) there is an eye shape made out of the lighting rigging. Also on the cut scenes before game loads there is that guy with glasses who's in the game, him in a wheel chair, has the FIB blueprints on his notice board. I am only on 30% and cheat loads, but want to solve this badly. I have spent hrs and hrs in the sea and all the lakes, there is something dodgy top right swim under a rock and die every time. I am seeing eyes, and "i's" and crosses everywhere, not just on gta, and starting to lose my sanity. I have no idea what any of it means and no idea what I'm even looking for!! Please help!!

When I saw the picture below, I instantly thought of that statue. Maybe it's like the picture below, maybe it is a clue? The shadow and all?

CrPaC.jpg

• PedoneRosso likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Haven't seen that, but at observatory there is a tall statue and the thing on tops shadow is any eye. And the drainage on the floor around it is that missing Y shaped sign. And I've seen some strange poems too. But observatory (shoot for the stars)

GTAbaz
  • GTAbaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

went to the place on the pic on that chiliadmystery site, nothing much but managed to get on top of the air con units and into the mountain:

• greenie77 and PedoneRosso like this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

lol its funny reading people are seeing stuff on gta :p ive done it myself.

weird game glitches are bad when you are looking for anything :D

had a rock at the top of mt josiah 1 time while i was scoping out zancudo from there, start rolling around in a circle by itself?

just happened to be a full moon on the game to, so i was really sure it was sumthing. even stood infront of it & it pushed me around in a circle til i ended up facing the opposite way. never seen it happen again tho

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Also "at a place where two things meet. The shore? Seen a rhyme where war-SHure is fun. Shore-sandy shores...and that guy on michaels twitter page who looks like Jesus...Charles Manson

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Has anyone tried to change Mount Chiliad's texture to the mural to see how it lines up?

Meaning: Remove the textures from the mountain and add the mural as the texture.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 13 November 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Also "at a place where two things meet. The shore? Seen a rhyme where war-SHure is fun. Shore-sandy shores...and that guy on michaels twitter page who looks like Jesus...Charles Manson

I was wondering: do the two cable cars ever meet while in movement? (I mean: not at the two ends of their movement)

If so, maybe we should look around under the spot where they meet?

Also, if one wanted to follow that member's theory about the connecting lines of the mural, which he thought might be telephone/electric lines (http://gtaforums.com...entry1064062107), another place where two things meet could be where those lines cross over eachother, maybe. The power plant, for example, is guarded by the police, isn't it?

(BTW, I'm NOT at 100%, and I won't be for at least a month, so my explorations will never prove anything. But I'll try to see if some of this could "look like" it make some sense tonight)

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Maybe it's a reference to the infamous serial killer, Charles Manson.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users