• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Just noticed the one window in the IAA building that has an office loaded in it. Was that in a mission? Nothing looked of interest except the logo with the big eye under it and some papers on a desk.

I heard you could stickybomb the train and it will stop. I tried it and it kept going. Is there a specific spot that you put the bombs? I wanted to try to cargobob the D Rail containers or try something derail related even though everything so far hasn't worked.

It can be stopped, you need to throw sticky bombs on the front of the train. But I don't know if it only works in GTA Online.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by POWA, 12 November 2013 - 11:08 AM.

Ahh, okay. I kind of wished you could blow up the log piles near the Saw Mill to clog the track and cause the train to do something with that gated tunnel if it slammed its brakes. If only it were that easy.

Just had a trevor spawn on a Faggio with another guy on a faggio and trevor keeps saying "we're scooter brothers" & "we're brothers on scooters"

Does anybody knows what this is!?
I am following this dude still.

It's a tribute to the scooter brothers guy in SA.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GxKj_CmtHRI

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Just had a trevor spawn on a Faggio with another guy on a faggio and trevor keeps saying "we're scooter brothers" & "we're brothers on scooters"

Very funny but, when I wanted to turn on cinematic camera it gave me TARGET camera pointed towards the other guy on the faggio!?!?

Does anybody knows what this is!?
I am following this dude still.
See in the picture it is target camera. Took the pic with my iphone.

hes your scooter bro lol its probly like an eskimo cousin

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:25 AM Edited by chilltyperiod, 12 November 2013 - 11:26 AM.

Hahaha that vid is awesome how cool

- apologies for derailing

/backtothread

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by stangone50, 12 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

That's 1 of 11 random events I can't trigger.

If you didnt do it before meeting trevor it will never spawn again . Happened to me .

I really dont think the idea of getting all golds is to far fetched .I dont think the idea of spending over an hour triying to take over the fort is far fetched either .  With all the retries and checkpoints you guys cant tell me this wasnt the easiest GTA to 100%

Think of the sh*t you had to do in earlier GTAs to get 100%

Remember the paramedic mission in GTA III . On staunton island this mission lasted easily 2 hours . The rc races were a major pain .

Remember SA how hard some of the missions were . Wong side of the tracks , the rc  plane missions . The freeway race . all difficult missions . The BMX missions . Flight school was 10 times harder in SA .

I see alot of people say all golds is impossible . I think its right in line with all other GTAs

This game was way too easy IMO

I was messin around with the replays and it seems you keep your stats you have accumulated when you go back and do these . So i would think its best to get as many golds as you can during the playthrough . Then at the end when your stats have maxed go back and do them and it should be much easier .

Also to beat the shooting range with all 3 charachters buy all upgraades for the weapon you will be using and it will make it much easier . I realized this after trying with trevor the second light machine gun challenge . I did it like 25 times to no avail . I then noticed I hadnt purchased any upgrades for the combat mg . I upgraded them and passed the challenge on my first try .

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

Theres one thing ive never seen explained, so sorrh if it already has been, but with the special editio map there is a little 'alien head thing' drawing not far down from Chiliad that says 'They're here'. I know its where the crazy alien symbol tanks are, but was that it?

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

i went to a house from lenny avery or something its on eyefind and the garage opened for me, gonna go try every garage now

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Theres one thing ive never seen explained, so sorrh if it already has been, but with the special editio map there is a little 'alien head thing' drawing not far down from Chiliad that says 'They're here'. I know its where the crazy alien symbol tanks are, but was that it?

There was a spaceship part there.

LazloZeLlama
  • LazloZeLlama

Advisor to Barack O' Llama

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

Random thought, I know people have said they've explored all "major bodies of water" with the no water mod. But what about the rapids and such that lead into the Alamo sea? I just had the idea that there may be a cheesey behind the waterfall entrance somewhere. :p

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

Random thought, I know people have said they've explored all "major bodies of water" with the no water mod. But what about the rapids and such that lead into the Alamo sea? I just had the idea that there may be a cheesey behind the waterfall entrance somewhere. :p

ur free to explore those undepths lol

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

There was a spaceship part there.

Oh yeah durrr. Forgot about that. Thanks!

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I have my point of view more negative, and you have your point of view more positive. Lets leave it here. Was wrong from my side posting that posibility that goes against this whole thread on first place

You think?
It's like yer entire point was to come in and sh*t all over everyone's good time.
how could that be my point? I already explained, read the whole thread :p.

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

Does anyone know any hidden websites on Eyefind? Would be cool if there were. 

Like that sight, "whattheydontwantyoutoknow" (something like that), on GTA IV. 

Also, looking through Cult Stoppers, it seems that the Altruists are aware of this, "Lord Zapho" that is coming to take over earth.... So, yeah.

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

read my answer, where I put "as this one". And the evidence?

Give me evidence that the jetpack isnt in the game, shoe fits on both foots
my evidence: there is no evidence from a jetpack on the game

I assume you explored 100% of the game then yeah? and you also have all golds and did every single thing and searched every single file and texture and no jet pack references right? 
Remember is not only me and you or this forum searching for this jetpack, there are thousands of people hunting for it, and all of them with the same answer: no jetpack found. But we are wasting space in this thread with our discussion. I have my point of view more negative, and you have your point of view more positive. Lets leave it here. Was wrong from my side posting that posibility that goes against this whole thread on first place

lol, its like saying every person in the world before us tried to find meaning in life but never found it so the must not be any meaning to life 
Before? If you read the sentence it is in present continuous, what does that mean? Yes, an action started in the past continued in the present. All this people is tryING to solve this but with all rheir results failed.
And what about the meaning of life? How many years do you have? I feel im talking to little kid, at least have arguments to debate your opinion

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Had that idea also so i checked about 4-5 on the river by the jetski hire place in Tongva valley, nothing found. managed to get my jetski stuck halfway up the waterfall once & it stayed there tho? :D

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

I've personally explored both of the rivers coming from the Alamo Sea.  There is one waterfall on the northern most of the two rivers.  When you sail up there using the dinghy from the Sonar Docks, you can park close to the waterfall and the headlight shows what looks like a cave behind the waterfall (you have to be there at night obviously).

The current of the water stops you swimming to the waterfall although it is possible to walk slowly round a lip of rock on the righthandside of the base of the waterfall but I couldn't find a way in.  It's likely it's just a slight dip in the rock face rather than a cave. 

Here's a pic of it lit up from the base of the waterfall.

fe1d09.jpg

• Modified Soul likes this

Scotgaz
  • Scotgaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

off topic, but I thought this would bring about a bit of a giggle.

Glasgow council want to spend £65,000 to stop people putting THE CONE on wellingtons head.

http://news.stv.tv/w...w-to-be-raised/

In response, THE CONE has set up his/her own twitter account to raise support.

https://twitter.com/WellingtonCone

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

I've personally explored both of the rivers coming from the Alamo Sea.  There is one waterfall on the northern most of the two rivers.  When you sail up there using the dinghy from the Sonar Docks, you can park close to the waterfall and the headlight shows what looks like a cave behind the waterfall (you have to be there at night obviously).

The current of the water stops you swimming to the waterfall although it is possible to walk slowly round a lip of rock on the righthandside of the base of the waterfall but I couldn't find a way in.  It's likely it's just a slight dip in the rock face rather than a cave. 

Here's a pic of it lit up from the base of the waterfall.

Cargobob a shipping container to block up the water?

no idea what's been tried but, i do remember this waterfall from the first couple weeks of the game release and nothing coming from it.

I have never tried anything with this waterfall so if the Cargobob idea has been tried then disregard.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by AnEvilVet, 12 November 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Cargobob a shipping container to block up the water?

no idea what's been tried but, i do remember this waterfall from the first couple weeks of the game release and nothing coming from it.

I have never tried anything with this waterfall so if the Cargobob idea has been tried then disregard.

I've been told that people have dropped vehicles to try and stop the waterfall but I haven't tried it myself. It may be worth a go!

Speedy_G_
  • Speedy_G_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

Location on map of waterfall?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

Two rivers on the west side of the map lead out of the Alamo Sea.  Follow the northern one and you go under the rail bridge. It's right by there.

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

interesting.... door on top of Record Database Center.....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it opens in GTA:O mode but not SP.... for me anyways... will not let me enter..

strange

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 12 November 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Don't bother.

As AnEvilVet said, you can walk behind it using the rocks and you can clearly see there is nothing there and the rock face is solid.

Just used the zoomed out camera and walk around to the right of the waterfall then face away from it so your left is facing in and your right is facing out. from here you can manipulate the camera to see the rock face on the other side of the waterfall, clearly solid as a... "rock". hehe

EDIT: I did this during the day, so maybe an entrance opens at night?

AnEvilVet's picture sure does look like an opening and i didn't see anything like that when i was looking there a few mins ago.

just an illusion of light and camera angle?

the_grizzly_man
  • the_grizzly_man

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

strange

Where's the Record Database Centre? Wouldn't mind trying this out as I've become obsessed with doors with voltage symbols (look like Chilliad mural 'lightning' symbols)

• HakatoX likes this

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

strange

Where's the Record Database Centre? Wouldn't mind trying this out as I've become obsessed with doors with voltage symbols (look like Chilliad mural 'lightning' symbols)
is the gov facility, is where the blueprint map puts "sw tower", I already tried and you cant enter, you shoot at it and the holes stay in an invisible wall, throw a granade and bounces on the same wall. Maybe is where enemies respawn in a mission

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Say there are 5 random events that tie together... 

Not a matter of how or what percentage... 

BUT WHEN... you do these random events to unlock certain "things"?

Is there a list anyone knows of yet that contains these random events that if you miss them you bassicaly lose the chance to do it forever?

Now that's what we really need!

I'm never going to get 100% now. I've skipped some random events and freaks missions. I find it really a retarded move on R*s behalve if they make you miss on missions that are needed for 100%.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

AnEvilVet's picture sure does look like an opening and i didn't see anything like that when i was looking there a few mins ago.

just an illusion of light and camera angle?

Possibly, possibly not.  These are other photos taken at the same time from other angles -

24xjrr8.jpg

2lsk48x.jpg

greenie77
  • greenie77

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

I wonder if that door is supposed to open in sp and is a bug?

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Fran_Halen, 12 November 2013 - 02:33 PM.

Thanks man just got the jetpack :santa:  

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Extreme methods incoming!
Any half decent hackers on here? We could compromise the network at R* and find out for sure where this egg hunt leads!
Might lead to a prison cell and front page of national newspapers "gta game nutts go to extreme lengths for easter egg" but at least we would know eh :-)

the only way to hack it for now would be to have software to write xbox games to run the game in debug mode, i doubt anyone here is making xbox games

Even then, debugging is generally only possible with debug files. These won't be on the retail disk though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users