• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Extreme methods incoming!
Any half decent hackers on here? We could compromise the network at R* and find out for sure where this egg hunt leads!
Might lead to a prison cell and front page of national newspapers "gta game nutts go to extreme lengths for easter egg" but at least we would know eh :-)

the only way to hack it for now would be to have software to write xbox games to run the game in debug mode, i doubt anyone here is making xbox games

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Makes sense with come back when your story is complete, so come back when everything has been done. All gold medals, atleast finished the game twice with different heist options, so that you have played all the GTA V main missions and finish all the rest, maybe that's the key?

"when your story is complete"
It is only 69 missions & it does not mean that we have to get gold medals

I'm just saying, maybe that's the trigger to unlock the ultimate award. Just thinking out loud. And there are more then 69 missions. I mean you can do the heists two ways, there are 69 missions with each playthough but there are more if you play the game twice, if you get my point.

Well I hope it works

Solvo47
  • Solvo47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

Guys, do you remember site liesdamlies.net rom gta iv? Maybe answers can be found on that site?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

Extreme methods incoming!
Any half decent hackers on here? We could compromise the network at R* and find out for sure where this egg hunt leads!
Might lead to a prison cell and front page of national newspapers "gta game nutts go to extreme lengths for easter egg" but at least we would know eh :-)

the only way to hack it for now would be to have software to write xbox games to run the game in debug mode, i doubt anyone here is making xbox games

This gave me an idea. My XBOX 360 RGH has an option, that if you hold RB while booting the game you can region change the game. One of the regions is DEVKIT/DEBUG. I'm going to try that a.s.a.p. But if it boots, I really hope that the menu is right there otherwise, we need a button/stick combination probably.

Max-Damage
  • Max-Damage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

@jamie2dog

There's more to it than just "compromising the network". Any half decent security expert wouldn't touch this sh*t with a 10 foot clown pole.

At the least you'll end up with a "please explain". At worst, you'll be playing jail football....going in a tight end and coming out a wide reciever.
  • HakatoX and Smeefy like this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:28 AM

@jamie2dog

There's more to it than just "compromising the network". Any half decent security expert wouldn't touch this sh*t with a 10 foot clown pole.

At the least you'll end up with a "please explain". At worst, you'll be playing jail football....going in a tight end and coming out a wide reciever.

Yeah, this isn't a 90's high school network, this is a real high class network. With intranet and proxies and stuff. If I was a superduper hacker and I could do it, I still wouldn't out of respect to Rockstar that I still have.

trusk89
  • trusk89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

@jamie2dog

i loled

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by POWA, 12 November 2013 - 08:32 AM.

I actually forgot that getting gold medals is a locked achievement for missions and S&F's so maybe that is a possibililty. I doubt I'll ever get it then if it is related to that.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

I actually forgot that getting gold medals is a locked achievement for missions and S&F's so maybe that is a possibililty. I doubt I'll ever get it then if it is.

If that is really what we have to do, then there will be a savegame and I will be able to resign it if needed. 

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

A couple of thoughts...

In previous GTA games, some "hidden" missions could be triggered by entering a specific vehicle that has spawned in a specific place. Anyone considered this could be the case here?

In hunting for a jetpack many of us have naturally predicted that, if it actually exists, it would most likely be found in a military complex like Zancudo or a research lab like Humane Labs. I'm wondering though, how about Vinewood? Maybe the jetpack in GTA5 is not a piece of super secret experimental government technology, but a movie prop? Anyone spotted any eastereggs referring to Thunderball or the Rocketeer...or anything like that?

• Smeefy likes this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:04 AM Edited by Smeefy, 12 November 2013 - 09:11 AM.

A couple of thoughts...

In previous GTA games, some "hidden" missions could be triggered by entering a specific vehicle that has spawned in a specific place. Anyone considered this could be the case here?

In hunting for a jetpack many of us have naturally predicted that, if it actually exists, it would most likely be found in a military complex like Zancudo or a research lab like Humane Labs. I'm wondering though, how about Vinewood? Maybe the jetpack in GTA5 is not a piece of super secret experimental government technology, but a movie prop? Anyone spotted any eastereggs referring to Thunderball or the Rocketeer...or anything like that?

im like watching the movies in the game and going through their websites ill find something one day =p

Edit:*; just watched a foreign film i think it was in spanish about a guy and his horse and it had some pretty wild stuff like a guy walking through a door and a tree with a red X on it

robosonic
  • robosonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:16 AM

maybe anonymous can help us

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

A couple of thoughts...

im like watching the movies in the game and going through their websites ill find something one day =p

Edit:*; just watched a foreign film i think it was in spanish about a guy and his horse and it had some pretty wild stuff like a guy walking through a door and a tree with a red X on it

i thought that was weird when i saw it too. the guy is climbing a ladder to the sky too, and there is that invisible ladder somehwere in the game. think there are alot of strange things in that movie.

another thing i saw today while playing was a door on the side of the pier with the ferris wheel. it says fire entrance or exit. looks like it opens but it hasnt for me. its on the left side of the tunnel under the pier if ur heading north on the beach

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by IM_A_AFOL, 12 November 2013 - 09:23 AM.

Just doing some hunting in the real world and ran across this...

http://www.jetpackamerica.com/

they are based in southern califorina which is the same as the game is supposed to be.

don't really know if connections can be found but it looks really cool.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

they are based in southern califorina which is the same as the game is supposed to be.

Lol i live here(cali) and i havent seen one, i need to get out more and go get me a real jetpack

i thought that was weird when i saw it too. the guy is climbing a ladder to the sky too, and there is that invisible ladder somehwere in the game. think there are alot of strange things in that movie.

another thing i saw today while playing was a door on the side of the pier with the ferris wheel. it says fire entrance or exit. looks like it opens but it hasnt for me. its on the left side of the tunnel under the pier if ur heading north on the beach

Yeah im gonna have to pay extra close attention next time i watch it see if its actually a place in the game or just vinewood being hollywood

frodrick
  • frodrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

Anybody have atleast all SILVER medals?

Working on getting atleast silver on everything, just have missions and S+F stuff to do now.

So far nobody has said they have done this with silver or Gold.

i have almost all silvers but i dont think it counts, and i dont have the random event yaeterian simeon

sry bro, Simeon wont reappear after u get Trevor =/ i restarted my game from 90% and 150h just to get simeon =/

• HakatoX likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

Funny that they call it a jetpack, when it is actually a flyboard (http://www.zapata-racing.com/), also they have cut the pictures in a way so you can't see the jetski that is needed to use this.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by HakatoX, 12 November 2013 - 10:04 AM.

sry bro, Simeon wont reappear after u get Trevor =/ i restarted my game from 90% and 150h just to get simeon =/

This really stands out to me..... 

This could actually tie to the mural.....

Say there are 5 random events that tie together... 

Not a matter of how or what percentage... 

BUT WHEN... you do these random events to unlock certain "things"?

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

Is there a list anyone knows of yet that contains these random events that if you miss them you bassicaly lose the chance to do it forever?

• HakatoX likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by HakatoX, 12 November 2013 - 10:09 AM.

Is there a list anyone knows of yet that contains these random events that if you miss them you bassicaly lose the chance to do it forever?

Now that's what we really need!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

I believe there is a list in the GTA V Strategy Guide.

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Now that's what we really need!

Ill go thru the guide book i have and see if there is any indication they give of certan random events being one time only, meaning if you drive by and activate it or dont go during a certan time you miss out on it FOR-E-VER(sorry my inner Smalls came out)

• HakatoX likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Does anyone here have it? 

Or do I need to spend Powered Up Reward points for one?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Ill go thru the guide book i have and see if there is any indication they give of certan random events being one time only, meaning if you drive by and activate it or dont go during a certan time you miss out on it FOR-E-VER(sorry my inner Smalls came out)

LOL!!!
Yer killing me Smalls!

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Does anyone here have it? 

Or do I need to spend Powered Up Reward points for one?

I have one I'm headded to bed ill make a list of what i find marrow unless someone beats me to it.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by Smeefy, 12 November 2013 - 10:30 AM.

lol just google that ish ign is on that strategy guide

EDIT ***hit 100% right now, ill work on medals tomorrow back to gridwork

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

C'mon guy focus, don't answer to trolls, you should be smarter than that, I gave strong evidence that inside the Hangar in FZ there is something and no one gave a sh*t about it but few.

Stop slowing down the topic answering and not recognizing trolls

Man... It's like everything that can be opened wont be opened under any circumstances at the moment. 

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

Just noticed the one window in the IAA building that has an office loaded in it. Was that in a mission? Nothing looked of interest except the logo with the big eye under it and some papers on a desk.

I heard you could stickybomb the train and it will stop. I tried it and it kept going. Is there a specific spot that you put the bombs? I wanted to try to cargobob the D Rail containers or try something derail related even though everything so far hasn't worked.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

Just noticed the one window in the IAA building that has an office loaded in it. Was that in a mission? Nothing looked of interest except the logo with the big eye under it and some papers on a desk.

I heard you could stickybomb the train and it will stop. I tried it and it kept going. Is there a specific spot that you put the bombs? I wanted to try to cargobob the D Rail containers or try something derail related even though everything so far hasn't worked.

The IAA interior is from the "Hostage" they were interrogating.

The train that will stop from stickies... is the subway train or lightrail.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

Just had a trevor spawn on a Faggio with another guy on a faggio and trevor keeps saying "we're scooter brothers" & "we're brothers on scooters"

Very funny but, when I wanted to turn on cinematic camera it gave me TARGET camera pointed towards the other guy on the faggio!?!?

Does anybody knows what this is!?
I am following this dude still.
See in the picture it is target camera. Took the pic with my iphone.

2q87exf.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users