Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

I have read the thread, 80% of it is theorical nonsense and ilogical diacussions as this one, the rest is posted over and over again. Give me one, only one evidence, that show that there is a jetpack in the game. I think it should be, since the popularity of it in sa, but no evidence has been found and we are going in circles.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am wrong, but we are at least 10 thousand people looking for a clue on an island of 9 km (maybe more), we already should have had found something more. Other possibility is that it is in a dlc (I kjow this has been discussed so dont f*ck with that right now).

you didnt read crap you woulda seen the repeated discussions on the subject, "the ufo IS the easter egg"

read my answer, where I put "as this one". And the evidence?

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:37 AM

Give me evidence that the jetpack isnt in the game, shoe fits on both foots

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 12 November 2013 - 05:46 AM.

I have read the thread, 80% of it is theorical nonsense and ilogical diacussions as this one, the rest is posted over and over again. Give me one, only one evidence, that show that there is a jetpack in the game. I think it should be, since the popularity of it in sa, but no evidence has been found and we are going in circles.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am wrong, but we are at least 10 thousand people looking for a clue on an island of 9 km (maybe more), we already should have had found something more. Other possibility is that it is in a dlc (I kjow this has been discussed so dont f*ck with that right now).

you didnt read crap you woulda seen the repeated discussions on the subject, "the ufo IS the easter egg"
You do agree that the ufo's are not the only easter eggs though don't you? I've found loads, no jetpack though. Lots are simple references, The Templar Hotel, stay the night. Knight, Knights Templar. Lots of people will not pick up on these things simply through lack of knowledge or maybe even their age. One clue will unlock everything.

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

my evidence: there is no evidence from a jetpack on the game

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

I assume you explored 100% of the game then yeah? and you also have all golds and did every single thing and searched every single file and texture and no jet pack references right? 

• Wanderer800 likes this

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

You do agree that the ufo's are not the only easter eggs though don't you? I've found loads, no jetpack though. Lots are simple references, The Templar Hotel, stay the night. Knight, Knights Templar. Lots of people will not pick up on these things simply through lack of knowledge ore maybe even their age. One clue will unlock everything.

I liked the Bihops WTF! instead of Ripleys Believe it or Not?.. both characters from the Alien movie.Just more alien hints I guess

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

You do agree that the ufo's are not the only easter eggs though don't you? I've found loads, no jetpack though. Lots are simple references, The Templar Hotel, stay the night. Knight, Knights Templar. Lots of people will not pick up on these things simply through lack of knowledge ore maybe even their age. One clue will unlock everything.

I liked the Bihops WTF! instead of Ripleys Believe it or Not?.. both characters from the Alien movie.Just more alien hints I guess

Exactly what I mean. The chicken with the cone on it's head at the Clucking Bell factory. It is well known about that statue in Glasgow and in most of the uk. It is also common for this to happen throughout the uk. I remember one being on top of Nelsons collumn. It's the same with the us, R* try to please all their employees. Beating heart of the city, beating heart of Liberty? Biggest egg, easy to find.

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

I assume you explored 100% of the game then yeah? and you also have all golds and did every single thing and searched every single file and texture and no jet pack references right? 

Remember is not only me and you or this forum searching for this jetpack, there are thousands of people hunting for it, and all of them with the same answer: no jetpack found. But we are wasting space in this thread with our discussion. I have my point of view more negative, and you have your point of view more positive. Lets leave it here. Was wrong from my side posting that posibility that goes against this whole thread on first place

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

The Jetpack exists within the game. I am sticking my neck out here for a load of criticism should it not materialise. But WTF? Enough is enough.
  • MrEZmoneymaker likes this

iD Starscream
  • iD Starscream

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

I recently stumbled upon this yellow X under a bridge south east of the map. It appears to be some sort of hologram and you can only see it from one side of the tree. I don't know if this has any relevance to the Chiliad mural but it could be a clue. I have attached an image of the location so everyone can take a look at it.
ggLlMOf.jpg?1KK3Yide.jpg?1

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:29 AM Edited by POWA, 12 November 2013 - 06:32 AM.

^^I think that was found to be a texure glitch. I found texture glitch holograms in the game before as well.

There is a train track right in front of camp dignity where it says the answer is right in front of us. This saying usually means to look up, and the tracks are right above this image.

Our path is lit. Trains always have the light on while traveling.

This would end up being hilarious to find out it was in a container on a train the whole time we have been scouring the entire map. Maybe a certain container only spawns at a given time.

I have had thoughts of watching trains for unique containers because of a couple unexplained things in game.

Some of the train containers are called D Rail Loadings or something like that. It always made me wonder if that was just a play on words or if it was a clue to tell us that we need to derail the train somewhere.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Remember is not only me and you or this forum searching for this jetpack, there are thousands of people hunting for it, and all of them with the same answer: no jetpack found. But we are wasting space in this thread with our discussion. I have my point of view more negative, and you have your point of view more positive. Lets leave it here. Was wrong from my side posting that posibility that goes against this whole thread on first place

lol, its like saying every person in the world before us tried to find meaning in life but never found it so the must not be any meaning to life 

• GTA564 likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

lol, its like saying every person in the world before us tried to find meaning in life but never found it so the must not be any meaning to life 

Right?! people have been looking for so long it probably means there is no meaning, we should just give up...

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 12 November 2013 - 06:50 AM.

Right?! people have been looking for so long it probably means there is no meaning, we should just give up...
Yes let's all commit mass suicide over a game. Excellent idea, ha ha. Jetpack straight to heaven. hopefully, mine will probably backfire and send me straight to hell, lol. Im only joking about the suicide bit, then I don't get sued by relatives etc.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

I sat at the elevator at Zancudo forever today. The only thing I noticed, was the red light above the entrance turns on at 21:00, and that the elevator cannot be used as cover. 

Not being able to lean against the elevator makes me think it for surely opens. 

edenz21
  • edenz21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:55 AM

this thread keeps getting derailed somewhat and I can see why those who are most dedicated to the cause are less inclined to keep posting.

On topic - someone posted a suggestion to do the final mission to give 100% marker, im at around 50% so I will give that a go, also does anybody need me to test anything out at 50%? happy to test subject to it not being to long winded. . .

Just started the spaceship parts collection mission so should have that finished by next week, ill have the space docker then for testing bits and bobs.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

I have my point of view more negative, and you have your point of view more positive. Lets leave it here. Was wrong from my side posting that posibility that goes against this whole thread on first place

You think?

It's like yer entire point was to come in and sh*t all over everyone's good time.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

On topic - someone posted a suggestion to do the final mission to give 100% marker, im at around 50% so I will give that a go, also does anybody need me to test anything out at 50%? happy to test subject to it not being to long winded. . .

That was my suggestion. 

I been doing my grid parts.. 

Threw on a few mods and went to Zancudo

No stars. No alarms. 

Shot as many troops and put guns in all their faces with Franklin.

Nothing had come of it.

Spent a good hour and a half there

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

I sat at the elevator at Zancudo forever today. The only thing I noticed, was the red light above the entrance turns on at 21:00, and that the elevator cannot be used as cover. 

I think that light means they are testing their ufo, maybe it was a sign to go find it at that time cuz there no real signs pointing to the fz ufo

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

I think that light means they are testing their ufo, maybe it was a sign to go find it at that time cuz there no real signs pointing to the fz ufo

The red light is always on, look at it when you are there, it's always spinning. Only you are able to see the light when it's getting dark.

Untame Snail
  • Untame Snail

What?

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

Okay, so I just spent about three hours looking for clues in the Vanilla Unicorn and then it hit me:

It was Franklin.
Franklin was the jetpack the whole time.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

Okay, so I just spent about three hours looking for clues in the Vanilla Unicorn and then it hit me:

It was Franklin.
Franklin was the jetpack the whole time.

thats racist all black people dont look like cj

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

If anything, it'll unlock after super duper ultra completion.

100%
All stats 100
50 under the bridge
15 knife flights
Win all 8 tennis locations
Etc...

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:44 AM

100%
All stats 100
50 under the bridge
15 knife flights
Etc...

Makes sense with come back when your story is complete, so come back when everything has been done. All gold medals, atleast finished the game twice with different heist options, so that you have played all the GTA V main missions and finish all the rest, maybe that's the key?

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Just a thought, but someone might like to try this if they get chance: once when I switched to Trevor he was smoking meth in his trailer. When I took him outside he was high as a kite and the screen took on the effect it does when your character's on drugs.

I was wondering if it's possible to get him to the hippy camp while he's still under the effect. I tried by hopping on a quad bike but he wouldn't drive straight and the effect wore off just before he got there.

I'd hoped there might be a link between drug use and abduction as per michael's experience. Anyway, I've not been able to get him on meth since but if someone else does they might like to try.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by GTA564, 12 November 2013 - 07:53 AM.

100%
All stats 100
50 under the bridge
15 knife flights
Etc...

Makes sense with come back when your story is complete, so come back when everything has been done. All gold medals, atleast finished the game twice with different heist options, so that you have played all the GTA V main missions and finish all the rest, maybe that's the key?

"when your story is complete"
It is only 69 missions & it does not mean that we have to get gold medals
But I'm not sure about that maybe your idea is good

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

100%
All stats 100
50 under the bridge
15 knife flights
Etc...

"when your story is complete"
It is only 69 missions & it does not mean that we have to get gold medals

I'm just saying, maybe that's the trigger to unlock the ultimate award. Just thinking out loud. And there are more then 69 missions. I mean you can do the heists two ways, there are 69 missions with each playthough but there are more if you play the game twice, if you get my point.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

I think having the entire checklist done would be reasonable, but having all gold medals seems too much. Then, you have this mystery which is making people go crazy on top of that. If that was true, then I guess they weren't expecting a lot of people to get it.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

I think having the entire checklist done would be reasonable, but having all gold medals seems too much. Then, you have this mystery which is making people go crazy on top of that. If that was true, then I guess they weren't expecting a lot of people to get it.

And that's why it's the ultimate reward. But the checklist is probably enough. There is a big chance that we are missing a final piece that we have been looking over and over. We will figure it out eventually.

jamie2dog
  • jamie2dog

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

Extreme methods incoming!
Any half decent hackers on here? We could compromise the network at R* and find out for sure where this egg hunt leads!
Might lead to a prison cell and front page of national newspapers "gta game nutts go to extreme lengths for easter egg" but at least we would know eh :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users