Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
TitaniksLv
  • TitaniksLv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by TitaniksLv, 10 November 2013 - 11:37 AM.

/rant start/

Been following this stuff since the day GTA V came out.And you guys know what?I`ve laughed like crazy.Yes, the job you`ve done putting all those insane theories together, than testing them is amazing.

K, now gonna say what i think all about this..mistery?

I think there is no mystery.Okaai, there is one, and i will write more about at the end.Let`s look realistally at all this jetpack crap.

''Clue map of the mt.Chiliad''-What have you found about it in those months?You are still were all you were at the very beggining.Yes, we have found UFOs, but that`s all.They were found just becouse of the clear glyph clues.And the blue print map.

I`ve read all the insane theories and most of them come with too many IF factors.-

If i bring that, IF i bring that TO that place, IF i bring that to that place, and Sit right at that spot and..IF IF IF...That or that will get unlocked to access..jetpack.People are you real?Somehow i get feeling that i live on planet full of aliens, or..im alien.Cuz i dont get how can you get to those silly theories.My brain just cant accept that.

Okaai..lets pretend the Jetpack is real or flyable UFO is.Why it would be covered by such a hard puzzle?Why do i need 100% completion to see UFO`s?Why the story is not related to aliens in any way?

Reason why there is no flyable UFO or jetpack in the game..AT THE MOMENT?Becouse it will by DLC story.What makes me belive that there will by alien invasion dlc?

All around GTA V map there are bigger or smaller ''clues'' about aliens.In game world there are people talkin about aliens.There are even Scientists who are looking for aliens (most likely), FIB are testing UFO.Some would say that i just prooved my self wrong-soo many clues to aliens, but not flyable UFO..right?Sounds lame, i agree.But why in the hell game story is not related to aliens at all?Except those weird visions..You guys can imagine how many weeks devolpers should have worked to design the game map, and make it related to aliens?All that work just to hide one freakin jetpack?The best thing about jetpack is that, you could use it only after finishing game?This is what i call bullsh*t.

Im pretty sure there will by DLC, that will have alien story inside it.All those things in game that are related to aliens are for some bigger story, not just to hide jetpack.

Some people are getting mad when someone starts mentioning possibilty of DLC..the question is..why get mad?DLC will not contain just flyable ufo but whole new story about aliens or even alien invasion.People..think with brains not with the..body part you sit on.

Im not mad at those who belive that there is something left to discover.Maybe...just MAYBE you will discover something-like new UFO or something like that, but dont blame rockstar if you dont find anything.Im upset becouse of those who say Rockstar is next EA or something along these lines..How does Rockstar have similiarities with EA?Rockstar took their time, polished GTA V fully.Added alien easter egg`s, Added 8 killer mystery in game, made so many ingame activities you can do starting from playing ball with dog, ending with strip club for perverts.Everything about GTA V is amazing, and it`s overall damn fun game.

How many games have easter egg hidden that is as big as GTA V` serial killer mistery?Most of other games fans would by super happy to see myths like that in their game..but not Just GTA fans.They will never have enough.

/rant over/

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

Guys, I really think you need to follow things up yourself and make sure it's credible and worth doing before you post because 99.9% of the time we're given information that leads no where and then sets us back even more. If you have a theory, follow it up yourself first. 

A lot of these theories don't make sense at the moment, like the mirrored map being an alien face. I could mirror the map in quarters and do the same thing, it's not credible. 

Let me add from my other post, the Fort Zancudo elevator isn't finished, it isn't textured on the inside and there are no buttons. 

I'm sorry, but the only way they're going to finish it is from a DLC. 

That's your opinion dude! the problem is that opinions are like buttholes, Everyone has one.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

+ MENTAL HEALTH WARNING +

Alabamafatts, get off this thread, you have only trolled people here and distracted the thread.
With theories without ANY evidence,
mountains growing, lights that aligned and colours that people should "align"...

This is a warning to other people. He will post all kinds of suggestions and will even PM you if you believe him.

Keep an eye out before you are investing your gameplay time into nonsense.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

maybe you have to be something similar to true 100%

whats there to gain if you have all gold medals and stuff like that.

remember how previous GTA's work.

its all giving as a price like the hunter near your home when 100% or the jetpack when finished the story is SA.

how the hydra was given to you, all as unlock ables

they won't give it to you just by hiding it.

the story now is different, impossible to get true 100%

so they have to give it to you when done other things.

you need to deserve it before you get it.

thats how GTA always was and still is.

IMHO !!!!

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

/rant start/

/rant over/

This is all i read, nice rant </sarcasm>

• HakatoX and LesterTheMolester like this

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by chilleverest, 10 November 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Rockstar indeed is shaping out to be the new EA for making decision of including microtransactions, cutting contents off the singleplayer so that they can force gamers play multiplayer, cutting contents for DLCs, its not the old rockstar of the vice city and san andreas days. Sorry fanboys but as a GAMER first i care only about the value you and me get as a gamer. No room for fanboyism. 

TitaniksLv
  • TitaniksLv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:55 AM Edited by TitaniksLv, 10 November 2013 - 12:01 PM.

There is one huge difference between this GTA V ''easter egg''  and prizes and GTA IV, or San Andreas.This time game world has focus on aliens, and clues about them.And if you look at it without pink glasses on, you will realise that this most likely will be DLC.Relate whole game world just to one gift that you are supposed to get for completing GTA V?I doubt that.

Im pretty sure there will by dlc..and it`s not far away.If there will be UFO related dlc-alien invasion story, or whatevar it most likely will be out before PC version.Once the pc version will be out, there will be tons of UFO mods etc.

Btw, Jetpack fans are similiar to Valve`s Half Life fans.See small drawing, that is similiar to jetpack (personally i dont see jetpack in that mular..but who i am-im just rondom internet noob..) and they all are like ''JETPACK'' confirmed.Half Life see rondom drawing on wall that include number 3-''HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED''

Geez people.GTA V is amazing game.Has great online mode, and is optimized for this 8 year old consolecrap hardware.Oh well..maybe i shouldnt have registred there.Too many fanboys, that cant get those pink glasses off their eyes.

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

maybe you have to be something similar to true 100%

whats there to gain if you have all gold medals and stuff like that.

remember how previous GTA's work.

its all giving as a price like the hunter near your home when 100% or the jetpack when finished the story is SA.

how the hydra was given to you, all as unlock ables

they won't give it to you just by hiding it.

the story now is different, impossible to get true 100%

so they have to give it to you when done other things.

you need to deserve it before you get it.

thats how GTA always was and still is.

IMHO !!!!

does nobody on this forum got "true 100%"?

I thought a lot of people play the sh*t out of their games...

e.g. there are so many ppl with last of us platin on ps3.(u need to play through it multiple times maybe 6 or so)

I never played games until I got true 100%, and I never cared for achievements/trophies etc.

90% of games I just play through the story do some additional fun stuff I like but don't care for true 100%/all achievements etc.

greenie77
  • greenie77

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Why are people starting to moan about other people moaning?

Nobody is moaning, only you about other people moaning which only exist in your head

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by MacHuffy, 10 November 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Righty, after reading this piece http://www.officialp...he-ufo-mystery/

Check number 6 on the list, Haven't heard of it before, Alien egg underwater!

So we have a ufo on the mural, matching the underwater ufo,now we have an under water Egg, so maybe it stands to reason the last piece of the puzzle is closer than we think?

UnderWeb
  • UnderWeb

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Was this proven fake?

http://www.chiliadmystery.com/

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

Nobody really knows....The owner is privately listed.

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

Righty, after reading this piece http://www.officialp...he-ufo-mystery/

Check number 6 on the list, Haven't heard of it before, Alien egg underwater!

So we have a ufo on the mural, matching the underwater ufo,now we have an under water Egg, so maybe it stands to reason the last piece of the puzzle is closer than we think?

Whats number 5 about? Thats the only one I havent heard of?
The alien egg seems to have been debunked as being just a clam

JohnnyMaxBeast
  • JohnnyMaxBeast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

About the website http://www.chiliadmystery.com

All there is to it is an image of the T01 door, and a css file with a comment: "It's here!",

but look at the picture: http://www.chiliadmystery.com/T01.jpg

It's clearly a Snapmatic picture, if the website was made by Rockstar, I'm pretty sure they'd use a higher resolution image, and not a Snapmatic picture.

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Oh dear oh dear the gaming industry,

It took easter egg hunters about 8 years to find secrets and hidden gamplay elements of the game ''Shadow of colossus'', 8 staggering years, props to those relentless gamers. And now we are here, the modern era where the gamers who if cant find anything , label it to be in  the DLC. I mean these people are happy and take pleasure in shoving the dlc up their ass when a game blatantly shows secret elements (jetpack mural) in a retail game. And people are really happy about it..i mean go few pages back and you can see the happy faces. 

Dear o dear the gaming industry.

Dude, don't get so cut over it. You don't need to insult us.

If you or anyone else can find it before a DLC, then well done. Good job, you found it. 

A DLC makes more sense than most of these theories at the moment. But hey, it's just an opinion, that's all it is mayne...... DO WHATEVER THE F*CK, YOU WANNA DOOOO.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

Everyone saying the Jetpack is gonna be in DLC please GTFO of this thread .

We dont need people popping in every 3 posts to say .. you know what guys i think its gonna be DLC .

If thats what you think then there is no reason for you guys to be in here with people that are still actively searching .

Why dont you guys go start a ... Jetpack will be in DLC f*ckin thread ...

It seems like more people come here to doubt then people come here to add info .

Isnt it funny how the noobs all seem to find this thread .

If you guys spent more time searching ingame rather than coming here and posting about sh*t thats been found a month ago we might actually be somewhere today .

I have been part of this thread since around page 15 and i am disgusted with the amount of pure bullsh*t that has been posted here .

We have Maybe 10 people contributing and the rest trying to keep us down .

This whole dam thread can be sumed up in about 10 pages .

Your all lucky the mods suck here youd all be f*ckin banned .

• chilleverest and HakatoX like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Just following up with using the biplane, getting sucked out of it, and into the UFO theory.

I tried it several times in that red crop duster and it didn't work. I would go under it, the UFO would screech, my screen would flicker and have lines on it for a few seconds, and then I would lose power.

It did feel like the plane moved up a little bit while I was under it though. During my last attempt, my wing smacked the bottom of the UFO and it broke off. I went down in flames.

• ilcattivo likes this

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

We dont need people popping in every 3 posts to say .. you know what guys i think its gonna be DLC .

If thats what you think then there is no reason for you guys to be in here with people that are still actively searching .

It seems like more people come here to doubt then people come here to add info .

If you guys spent more time searching ingame rather than coming here and posting about sh*t thats been found a month ago we might actually be somewhere today .

I have been part of this thread since around page 15 and i am disgusted with the amount of pure bullsh*t that has been posted here .

I've added info and I've searched for a month, but because my conclusion is that It'll be added through DLC, I'm a noob and obviously I don't know anything... How ignorant of you.

Please, tell all of us what evidence and proof support your claim of there being an actual location of the Jetpack as of right now, before a DLC? 
I've searched a whole damn lot, I've been through theories upon theories, followed other people's leads and haven't found one single shred of proof that there's a Jetpack location... not a map, not a picture, nothing. 

Just 'cause you don't think we put in the effort, doesn't give you a right to be a completely disrespectful to us. We're still here to help, we didn't stop playing because we haven't found it yet. 

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

I've added info and I've searched for a month, but because my conclusion is that It'll be added through DLC, I'm a noob and obviously I don't know anything... How ignorant of you.

Please, tell all of us what evidence and proof support your claim of there being an actual location of the Jetpack as of right now, before a DLC? 
I've searched a whole damn lot, I've been through theories upon theories, followed other people's leads and haven't found one single shred of proof that there's a Jetpack location... not a map, not a picture, nothing. 

Just 'cause you don't think we put in the effort, doesn't give you a right to be a completely disrespectful to us. We're still here to help, we didn't stop playing because we haven't found it yet. 

Take control of fort zancudo! Someone figure that out and if nothing is inside that building fair enough

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Take control of fort zancudo! Someone figure that out and if nothing is inside that building fair enough

It could mean a few things. Went in the Mike, Trevor and F, was there for a while shooting everyone and they just kept respawning. What I thought it meant was Take Control - Tower 1. 'Cause you get to the top of the tower, but nothing is there at the moment except for a health pack. Tried holding the interact button, nothing.. Could be something for Online? Not sure. I really want to clear a lot of the stuff up on the Blue Map. 

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Take control of fort zancudo! Someone figure that out and if nothing is inside that building fair enough

It could mean a few things. Went in the Mike, Trevor and F, was there for a while shooting everyone and they just kept respawning. What I thought it meant was Take Control - Tower 1. 'Cause you get to the top of the tower, but nothing is there at the moment except for a health pack. Tried holding the interact button, nothing.. Could be something for Online? Not sure. I really want to clear a lot of the stuff up on the Blue Map. 

I thought the control tower initially too but it's definitely the building next to it. Tried blowing up the door just didn't work. I have tried shooting out the lights but if you reload a save they are gone so surely they are insignificant. I don't think it is for online, unless there are other things on that map for online? I just can't get anywhere but I agree with the Blueprint map, it's the obvious place to begin a search.

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by tonywehbe, 10 November 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Take control of fort zancudo mean that the player can jump between the 2 fences in that area without getting noticed i always try it it is 100% guaranteed

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Took that personally huh guilty concious lol

Wasnt directed toward you personally though you have mentioned about 3 times that it will be DLC . One time would have been plenty sufficient .

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by neku_neku, 10 November 2013 - 02:18 PM.

Reason why there is no flyable UFO or jetpack in the game..AT THE MOMENT?Becouse it will by DLC story.What makes me belive that there will by alien invasion dlc?

All around GTA V map there are bigger or smaller ''clues'' about aliens.In game world there are people talkin about aliens.There are even Scientists who are looking for aliens (most likely), FIB are testing UFO.Some would say that i just prooved my self wrong-soo many clues to aliens, but not flyable UFO..right?Sounds lame, i agree.But why in the hell game story is not related to aliens at all?Except those weird visions..You guys can imagine how many weeks devolpers should have worked to design the game map, and make it related to aliens?All that work just to hide one freakin jetpack?The best thing about jetpack is that, you could use it only after finishing game?This is what i call bullsh*t.

how did you know we could use jetpack only after finishing the game dude? the jetpack isnt found yet.. unless you already found it haha..

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

I thought the control tower initially too but it's definitely the building next to it. Tried blowing up the door just didn't work. I have tried shooting out the lights but if you reload a save they are gone so surely they are insignificant. I don't think it is for online, unless there are other things on that map for online? I just can't get anywhere but I agree with the Blueprint map, it's the obvious place to begin a search.

simeon is on the map and only online, you can enter that garage in SP but nothing happens.

just like the 500K trevor thing at the docks.

haven't read any concrete answers about both.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

simeon is on the map and only online, you can enter that garage in SP but nothing happens.

The 500k thing I believe leads you to a building to purchase and you pick up things from the sea.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

The 500k thing I believe leads you to a building to purchase and you pick up things from the sea.

you mean the the sonar collection dock? most players say the same thing like you (it's an error made by rockstar that initially putting 500k for the dock price)  but somehow i dont agree. rockstar sold thousand copies of special edition with the blueprint map - a special blueprint map. if it is an error, they can easily correct the price with an update lol

• Fowler23 likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

no because thats 250K, as the print is not wrong on the map.

I'm possitive on that.

MacHuffy
  • MacHuffy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

After my plan to find an underwater way into zacundo came up fruitless, I decided to walk the perimeter of the fort, and had a snoop around the treatment plant next to it, found a few clippings, and even decided to dive the sewage tanks in hope of finding a tunnel.....Nada of course.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

no because thats 250K, as the print is not wrong on the map.

I'm possitive on that.

Ah, it is 250K, then there must be more to it. Someone did say R* said we would struggle with the easter eggs a few pages ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users