Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
ImperiumSineFine
  • ImperiumSineFine

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by ImperiumSineFine, 06 November 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Looking for what guys, or just covering all bases ?   How will that be done if their isn't a criteria for actions/interactions within the grid everyone looks in ?

To catalog any and all oddities.

Think of the lines of a homicide board 

Cheers brother ;)

• HakatoX likes this

robosonic
  • robosonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

what about waiting until easter 2014?

anybody already tried this?

• HakatoX likes this

jamie2dog
  • jamie2dog

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Looking back through the thread it has been mentioned about being able to leave all 3 characters in different places!
Tried or not im going to shortly try leaving them in places! There's 3 airborne ufos and 3 main characters! Trevors military so will get him to the bunker at fz when the green light appears! Franklin as a connection with the hippys so will leave him at sandy shores! Micheal will be put on chilliad as he has a connection with that mountain and alien abduction! My theory is that under the right conditions all 3 will be abducted by the ufos above them in their respective placements! I just feel each character belongs in those spots because of their connections!
Il try this a number of times and report back as I feel their connections to those places and the fact theres 3 airborne ufos above those places is just no coincidence at all!

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

If this is the way you guys want to tackle this more power to you, can i suggest a couple of things though:

6. Start you own thread.

I agree with this. Not that it's cluttering up the thread, but because it would be easier to keep track of everything. Not only for the people involved, but also for the people not involved that may want to see if they find anything interesting without having to search through multiple pages in this thread. That's just my 2 cents.

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys, I know someone's already said they would check this out but I just loaded up my save with all the spaceship parts. Took them to omega and tried to follow him when he walked of after the cutscene- he just disappears.

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Ive been following this since the beggining and have read everything.
Im pretty sure this hasnt been mentioned before, when i completed the 100% I decided to visit the chilliad ufo under the right conditions! I scoped all over it using sniper and noticed everything that's been said apartfrom the 8/9 red lights ontop, all of which are different heights?!?!
Cant really tie this to anything, but maybe represent the radio towers at each of the mountains? (Not sure how many there are)..anyway just wanted to get this out there as sometimes simplest of things can be missed!

First of all I question that you have read everything. You clearly never proofread your own reply.

Elaine Benes would be impressed with your liberal yet unnecessary use of the exclamation mark! She would use it here! and here! and she would even use it here as well! In fact she would use exclamation points at the end of everything you've written!

I'm nitpicking though. Thanks for posting that you have also seen commonly discussed things on the map and also haven't been able to put anything together.

I flew a Buzzard into a shark yesterday!

No Result!

• Skuggor likes this

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:35 PM Edited by Uncle Cletus, 06 November 2013 - 12:36 PM.

Hey guys, I know someone's already said they would check this out but I just loaded up my save with all the spaceship parts. Took them to omega and tried to follow him when he walked of after the cutscene- he just disappears.

That is amazing. Where did he go after he disappeared though? You need to look into that. You're on to something.

llew87
  • llew87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

No one has mentioned about the red lights on poles ontop of the ufo at chilliad.ive read all I know.

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

I've been reading this forum for a while now and I thought I'd let yous know what I seen at the sandy shores mural type thing that says beam me up and alien symbols and stuff, well I was just driving around lookin for space docker parts and it started raining and then I remembered that eye with the cloud raining underneath it at the place I'm talking about in sandy shores so I went there and stood on the symbol and I seen the weirdest thing in the sky towards mt josiah, it was an eye looking sun spinning slowly and going further and further away and just disappeared, don't know what it was, has anybody else been there when it was raining without using the cheat??

Uh, is this for real? It could be some kind of texture glitch. 

Try to get a pic? 

JamesG075
  • JamesG075

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

I think I just found something pretty big...

http://imgur.com/P3RACDk

• ilcattivo and Skuggor like this

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by Xh0sa_NightMare, 06 November 2013 - 01:12 PM.

I think I just found something pretty big...

http://imgur.com/P3RACDk

:O No way! How?!

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

That's in a mission cutscene where franklin wants to get chop of that dog, am I right?

JamesG075
  • JamesG075

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

That's in a mission cutscene where franklin wants to get chop of that dog, am I right?

No, to get the dogs to start humping you need 100% and it needs to be at the right time (I believe it was around 12:15). Also I was wearing kifflom clothing at the time.

• Awolspitfire likes this

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

Just to explain to some of you. The search currently taking place is to find clues. No-one else is looking for them. Most people are just relying on others work and using whats at their feet.
Unfortunately whats at your feet has been gone over thousands of times before, posted about over and over again with no differing results.

If you are all happy to keep reading the first page over and over and over and over and over and over again but just worded differently then thats fine but some of us are trying to get you some more clues to argue and troll over.

Personally my main goal is to find new glyphs or simular, new eggs etc are secondary but still being looked at. I found a couple of eggs last night that i doubt most users on this thread will find.
I was looking for any tie ins with all your stupid ideas which takes time. I dont think the crosses being mentioned earlier mean much but i still scoured the whole area for them incase it helped one of you.

That all said, if some of you believe this thread is going somewhere without extra input then im happy to move on somewhere else. I choose my chair in front of the fire and a notepad to keep tracks on my own ideas for myself.

You lot are just going to keep trolling each other because none of you are willing to read even a few posts before you make a new one.

On the subject of the search, personally i am unhappy by the way one or two are searching. Your post times do not reflect a deep search of an area especially when someone says they didnt do the full area.
Then we have people saying they will do such a building or simular, that doesn't work when the rest of us are on a grid system.
For me to rest easy im going to have to do those areas again myself.

It took me over 6 hours last night to do the terminal section and i still now need to go back to do the water since the grid was added so i imagine somthing like 15-20 hours will be spent on that area. For what? Trolls and idiots?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Ive had enough of the cock measuring in this thread especially when most of you havent even got pubes yet.
  • chilleverest, HakatoX and Skuggor like this

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Just to explain to some of you. The search currently taking place is to find clues. No-one else is looking for them. Most people are just relying on others work and using whats at their feet.
Unfortunately whats at your feet has been gone over thousands of times before, posted about over and over again with no differing results.

If you are all happy to keep reading the first page over and over and over and over and over and over again but just worded differently then thats fine but some of us are trying to get you some more clues to argue and troll over.

Personally my main goal is to find new glyphs or simular, new eggs etc are secondary but still being looked at. I found a couple of eggs last night that i doubt most users on this thread will find.
I was looking for any tie ins with all your stupid ideas which takes time. I dont think the crosses being mentioned earlier mean much but i still scoured the whole area for them incase it helped one of you.

That all said, if some of you believe this thread is going somewhere without extra input then im happy to move on somewhere else. I choose my chair in front of the fire and a notepad to keep tracks on my own ideas for myself.

You lot are just going to keep trolling each other because none of you are willing to read even a few posts before you make a new one.

On the subject of the search, personally i am unhappy by the way one or two are searching. Your post times do not reflect a deep search of an area especially when someone says they didnt do the full area.
Then we have people saying they will do such a building or simular, that doesn't work when the rest of us are on a grid system.
For me to rest easy im going to have to do those areas again myself.

It took me over 6 hours last night to do the terminal section and i still now need to go back to do the water since the grid was added so i imagine somthing like 15-20 hours will be spent on that area. For what? Trolls and idiots?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Ive had enough of the cock measuring in this thread especially when most of you havent even got pubes yet.

I can see why you are frustrated, I personally think we are overlooking the obvious and going straight into the tiny details of the huge map but that is up to you. I noticed quite a few mistakes on old theories but when posting people overlook them. So why bother? Might as well leave the "experts" to it. That being said, your method of checking every tiny detail would mean no clue will be untouched, best of luck with it!

• Scoobysrt likes this

xp5800
  • xp5800

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by xp5800, 06 November 2013 - 02:12 PM.

Hi all!I'm reading this post by a week but i joined now!I found this red X like those on the mt. chiliad mural, maybe is something?

http://rsg.ms/1b5oy0u

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

Has anyone else managed to actually get INSIDE the UFO in the sea at top of map?! I have, and inside it's like you're in space -ie, pitch black and lots of stars

klarax
  • klarax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Has anyone else managed to actually get INSIDE the UFO in the sea at top of map?! I have, and inside it's like you're in space -ie, pitch black and lots of stars

yeah i think this has been done quite a number of times :)

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Fort Zancudo ufo have cameras and sensors on the bottom... Clearly a human made machine.

llew87
  • llew87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:18 PM

Can I join in the search please have 100%?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

has anyone tried calling omega when the ufo shows up at chilliad?

robosonic
  • robosonic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

I GUESS THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

has anyone tried calling omega when the ufo shows up at chilliad?

Yeah, I also did in the Fort Zancudo tower and on all UFO's. You just reach his voicemail.

the_grizzly_man
  • the_grizzly_man

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

New conspiracy theory for you...

Wondered why Ludendorff in North Yankton sounded familiar - named after Eric Ludendorff WW1 German general who was into mysticism - associated with Thule Society which was itself associated with (supposed) Nazi efforts to build UFOs

Thule Society: http://en.wikipedia....i/Thule_Society

Nazi UFOs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs (note the image of the UFO)

Vril: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril (energy developed by an underground master race that powered the UFO)

Think Rockstar are having some fun with us.

The Thule folk apparently believed in a mystical energy force called Vril - an energy  force like electricity/lightening - conspiracy theory thought this powered the UFOs. 

• Scoobysrt likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Wondered why Ludendorff in North Yankton sounded familiar - named after Eric Ludendorff WW1 German general who was into mysticism - associated with Thule Society which was itself associated with (supposed) Nazi efforts to build UFOs

Vril: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril (energy developed by an underground master race that powered the UFO)

The Thule folk apparently believed in a mystical energy force called Vril - an energy  force like electricity/lightening - conspiracy theory thought this powered the UFOs. 

Yeah, they definatly borrowed some ideas from the CoD Nazi Zombies Story. probably an "Homage" in their mind and not ripping off but, it is what it is.

Takoshi88
  • Takoshi88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

neone set up a checklist of whats been found so far(mural wise)? that would help and also the searching the map by gird is a good idea just needs to be organized and executed....I'm willing to do some leg work got 100%. on xbox

*long obnoxious sigh* Dude like 50 pages ago...

Guys, just start a new thread for all you newbies who refuse to do a little reading, while you spout theories from the first 5 pages.

A checklist has been made, the glyphs have been studied and experimented on to death, the hippy camp has been scoured top-to-bottom, fort Zancudo has been infiltrated multiple times, even without any wanted stars, people have f*cked around that base for hours, to no avail.
The golf course has been searched and theories have been tested, all the safehouses have also, aswell as the airports, prison, satelites, FIB building, IAA building, most of the ocean, every mountain.

Should I go on...?

We get it, you don't want to read 130+ pages, who would.
But if that's the case, don't, post somewhere else to help any new comers, give those guys a fresh easy start, refer to the checklist too btw, no idea where it is, but search it on here, surely it'd be easy enough to find for, uhh, keen observers like yourselves.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

At any point in the game is it possible to send Omega a picture of the mural. 

I know you can send pics to anyone during Hunting but Im not sure how far you can stray from the area.

Takoshi88
  • Takoshi88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yeah, they definatly borrowed some ideas from the CoD Nazi Zombies Story. probably an "Homage" in their mind and not ripping off but, it is what it is.

Aww dude, that's common German history.
You've never heard of the Thule society?
They studied sorcery and forbbiden science.
Had a grand plan to eradicate anyone who wasn't a pure blooded Aryan.

Not sure about the UFO part, but it wouldn't surprise me, they mainly were interested in super soldiers and magic used for weaponry.
Combining science with magic, it's pretty fascinating, no?

Although I suppose what you believe regarding it, is all up to you hahaha

the_grizzly_man
  • the_grizzly_man

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by the_grizzly_man, 06 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Aww dude, that's common German history.
You've never heard of the Thule society?
They studied sorcery and forbbiden science.
Had a grand plan to eradicate anyone who wasn't a pure blooded Aryan.

Not sure about the UFO part, but it wouldn't surprise me, they mainly were interested in super soldiers and magic used for weaponry.
Combining science with magic, it's pretty fascinating, no?

Although I suppose what you believe regarding it, is all up to you hahaha

Knew about Nazi occultism but Thule society was new to me - as was Vril - incidentally this is apparently how Bovril got its name - reference to revitalising powers of Vril! There you go

• tdurbo and chilltyperiod like this

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Knew about Nazi occultism but Thule society was new to me - as was Vril - incidentally this is apparently how Bovril got its name - reference to revitalising powers of Vril! There you go

That is the best piece of trivia I've heard in a long time. I will be enthusiastically retelling this to uninterested friends and family for the next few weeks. Cheers.

• tdurbo likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users