• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

UPDATE again...

The othe option to the Merryweather Heists also has the red X's, 2 of them but, here is the wierd part...

when you are Michael swimming up to the weapon the X's are right by it but, as soon as you get too close it initiates the cutscene of him marking it and then the game switches you over to Trevor.

this is when the red X's move position, one moves in front of a JetSam shipping container and the other X moves in front of the big hole in the side of the boat..... and there are JetSam containers in there...?

The THIRD X(did i forget to mention this?) is just where you would expect to find it if you were looking at the RIGHT side of the mural and rotated 90degrees counter clockwise.

That's right, the 3 X's match up to the X's on the right side of the mural.

unfortunately cant take pics underwater(curse u R*!) so pics are hard to come by of these tings.

• robertwilliamshell likes this

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

those are the exactly same rings that you see when you get to high altittude at some points in the map...looks like a glitch to me, but it's still weird that happened at the time when the ufo appears

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

Has anyone had the guy in grey actually get in the car with you? Happened to me last week. I was just checking them out then the guys in black started shooting at me so I went to get in the car and run them over. Then I got out of the car and he got out the passenger side! I freaked out and shot him. Now that I think about it maybe I could have driven him somewhere. I cant get on at the moment so maybe someone else can try?
Or has this already happened to someone else.
Also I was just in Franklins car and have 100% with all non-online achievements

troll

• Wanderer800 likes this

robertwilliamshell
  • robertwilliamshell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

right guys i thinks thats enought on that glich lets continue with this amazing and record braking hunt :D

Doomklaimer
  • Doomklaimer

Some kind of gamma-powered mechanical monster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Was doing some testing with the FIB building...and stumbled upon this wall. Weirdly enough, the wall does not seem to function like it should when I use weapons on it.

Grenades, rockets, and other explosives fly right through it. Bullets seem to pass right through too (no bullet holes, smoke or little bits of rubble). It is solid when run into with a car or your body.

Here it is, feel free to check it out: http://rsg.ms/1aWgdMv

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by AndyStelmo, 04 November 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but if you fire a rocket at the shack on top of Mt. Gordo there is a second and third explosion after the rocket hits as if there's a car in there or something. 

Yes that is weird. You can see something explode and burn within the building.

there are a few more huts around like this also wit repeater towers next to them is anyone free to try those for explody boom pow as well

1 in the Sanora desert, just cant remember where, maybe by that house that has the "Welcome (alien face)" sign

it's not an explosion inside...the thing that explodes is on the roof of the shack, the air ducts or whatever they are...

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

Has anyone had the guy in grey actually get in the car with you? Happened to me last week. I was just checking them out then the guys in black started shooting at me so I went to get in the car and run them over. Then I got out of the car and he got out the passenger side! I freaked out and shot him. Now that I think about it maybe I could have driven him somewhere. I cant get on at the moment so maybe someone else can try?

troll

Wrong! Probaboy the least trolliest person on here!

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 04 November 2013 - 04:57 AM.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but if you fire a rocket at the shack on top of Mt. Gordo there is a second and third explosion after the rocket hits as if there's a car in there or something. 

there are a few more huts around like this also wit repeater towers next to them is anyone free to try those for explody boom pow as well
1 in the Sanora desert, just cant remember where, maybe by that house that has the "Welcome (alien face)" sign

it's not an explosion inside...the thing that explodes is on the roof of the shack, the air ducts or whatever they are...
It was not the units on the roof that exploded on the occasion discussed. It was strange. I fired an RPG at the window with the gate open. It went through the window and set something alite inside at ground level which then exploded. It was not related to the units on the roof, they where still intact. I fired one at them afterwards and they did not explode. They did when I threw a molotov at them but not in the same way. It was definitely a vehicular explosion within the building. Just like when a car is on fire.

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

I honked at the group with the Space Docker and he came over and took a picture of it once. I got out and he warned me that he was FIB and walked off. I followed him for a little while but he didn't do anything.

JabxJab
  • JabxJab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by JabxJab, 04 November 2013 - 06:11 AM.

Just found a new glitch that might help you guys search for stuff underwater - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z32-vb4SNEo

EarlThePearl
  • EarlThePearl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

So I've been taking a giant step back and approaching more literally. I'm assuming the mural is of chiliad, so I look for a way in. The mural clearly shows an entrance half way up on the left side, so I scoured what would be the left side from the bottom of the lift station.

The path that led me in led me up the side of the mountain and conveniently passed a glyph. A little further up, there's a couple different bluffs inaccessible by foot, so possible skydive to a cave? Hell, there was a pretty big emphasis on skydiving throughout the game...

Anyway, that's not what was weird. What was weird was a particular area a bit up from the glyph where my character's feet would disappear/glitch under the environment. I tried walking and glitching in, but all I could get was the falling animation, and no like falling down a mountain, like about to skydive.. I tried sticky bombing, and the very first one I threw disappeared. All the rest stuck and exploded..

The mural shows an entrance that enters straight down. The sticky bomb falling into an invisible abyss could hint at something. Has the mountain been absolutely 100% explored and dismissed in terms of possible entry?

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Damn damn damn.
With everyone else, does Mr Grey Suit always shoot at the other guys? Ive tried 4 times now and I cant get the grey suit to not shoot at me, let alone get in the car with me again. Im thinking maybe it was just bugged when he got in with me.
The 4th time I tried the black suits shot the grey suit so that is strange, why the hell would they do that.

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by AndyStelmo, 04 November 2013 - 05:47 AM.

ok guys i just found something in the hippy camp...i found the source of the signal that calls the ufo just like the pool in fort zancudo..some flashing lights that appear with seconds of difference heres a pick:http://es.socialclub...65Eu5I_XoQc1VoA

it's hard to get a photo of it because they appear for a short period of time, the first light appears between the two alien heads on the left of the door, the second one behind the trailer on the blue tents; place yourself on the glyph where the crescent moon and the eye are, and look from there...look at them when it's raining or there is a thunderstorm you will see them :D...we should'nt be looking for a ufo randomly...we first have to locate this type of lights on the ground, otherwise it will take us forever....

edit: i just noticed that you can spot them from anywhere inside the camp too :p

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by Scoobysrt, 04 November 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Has the mountain been absolutely 100% explored and dismissed in terms of possible entry?

Most people would say yes but then a cobweb gets found on top so ive been assuming not.
Ive been going round on foot, lots of interesting formations and rock textures etc. not found that one bush yet though lol.

Are you sure your glitch isn't that moss stuff thats on the floor somtimes? Your feet dissapear into it as do stickies but you would ways see the sticky explode in that stuff.
Maybe just a glitch but worth checking out some more. Try pouring petrol over it all.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

ok guys i just found something in the hippy camp...i found the source of the signal that calls the ufo just like the pool in fort zancudo..some flashing lights that appear with seconds of difference heres a pick:http://es.socialclub...65Eu5I_XoQc1VoA
it's hard to get a photo of it because they appear for a short period of time, the first light appears between the two alien heads on the left of the door, the second one behind the trailer on the blue tents; place yourself on the glyph where the crescent moon and the eye are, and look from there...look at them when it's raining or there is a thunderstorm you will see them :D...we should'nt be looking for a ufo randomly...we first have to locate this type of lights on the ground, otherwise it will take us forever....

You havent explained why you think this.
Have you shot them out?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

Pool in Fort Z? huh?

explain a bit more plz

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

The light between the two alien heads is a bug zapper.

ilcattivo
  • ilcattivo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by ilcattivo, 04 November 2013 - 05:48 AM.

Damn damn damn.
With everyone else, does Mr Grey Suit always shoot at the other guys? Ive tried 4 times now and I cant get the grey suit to not shoot at me, let alone get in the car with me again. Im thinking maybe it was just bugged when he got in with me.
The 4th time I tried the black suits shot the grey suit so that is strange, why the hell would they do that.

The MiB always shoot the gray guy for me. Try running the MiB over like you did before

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

It was not the units on the roof that exploded on the occasion discussed. It was strange. I fired an RPG at the window with the gate open. It went through the window and set something alite inside at ground level which then exploded. It was not related to the units on the roof, they where still intact. I fired one at them afterwards and they did not explode. They did when I threw a molotov at them but not in the same way. It was definitely a vehicular explosion within the building. Just like when a car is on fire.

ok that is really weird u.u....gonna check it out now!!!

• FailSnaill likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:51 AM

Two things before i take a break.

1. Possibly a 6th symbol to find on Chiliad. The Meryweather heist X's match up with the lines on the bottom left of the mural where the one line cuts off. underwater this leads to another X, so possibly another one to find.

2. The Large dishes are pointed in the exact ways they were meant to point, the one that is pointing in another direction is supposed to point that way.

How do i know this? look at the bases they are built on. they are triangular and point exactly where the dishes point and the one in question has it's base turned to point were it is looking.

therefore there is nothing wrong wth it and i think we can put the idea that we have to get it to move and re-align to rest.

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

yes i know....but thas not a normal light for a bug zapper, the bug zappers doesn't twinkle like that...and it's right down the ufo...and the fact that it flashes for a short time,makes me think that it was meant for the players to notice it...it's just to much coincidence for me

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:03 AM

yes i know....but thas not a normal light for a bug zapper, the bug zappers doesn't twinkle like that...and it's right down the ufo...and the fact that it flashes for a short time,makes me think that it was meant for the players to notice it...it's just to much coincidence for me

I know what you mean, but there are lots of things within the game that are too much of a coincidence. I think Mt Chiliad has been explored in every possible way. Im focusing on Mt Gordo for now simply to eliminate going over the same things again. Good luck.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Just one thing, all the bloody myth stuff around Vanilla Unicorn on the billboards. I know it's all been seen before but "the answer is right infront of us," makes you wonder?

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

Pool in Fort Z? huh?

explain a bit more plz

if you stand in a cliff of the mountain near fz and zoom with a snipe you see lights like if they were thunder under the water in one of the pools in fz...going there now to take a pic of the place and the pool to show u..

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

Having a jetpack would be handy for looking for clues.

• TOWILS, strakan7, CiviX and 1 other like this

robertwilliamshell
  • robertwilliamshell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

ohhh my god psarcasm at its worst, please dont waste your time by doing stuff like this cos your not funny... :miranda:

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

ohhh my god psarcasm at its worst, please dont waste your time by doing stuff like this cos your not funny... :miranda:

I thought it was pretty whimsical

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:44 AM Edited by AndyStelmo, 04 November 2013 - 06:58 AM.

okk it was not cliff xD...just a little mountain near the entrance to the base here are the pics of where u need to be to see them:

http://es.socialclub...Mc02pl_WlPNRdVA

http://es.socialclub...QMUaSNTqPYIeqPg

http://es.socialclub...wLUe7xhO53m03KA

use the mountain in the back of the pics showing the pools,and the photo of michael with the tower of FZ in back of him to help you locate the place, you need to have a view of the pools exactly as i have in the pic..ok when you are there, zoom with a sniper on the last pool on the right, the one that is infront of the gasoline tanker parked...zoom in and out many times to see the lights

.http://es.socialclub...qhU6eXu135DF9tQ

hope you can see them, if u are in the correct place u will notice them with no trouble ;D

edit: forgot to say, the lights only appear when it's totally night and from 22:00 to 4:30...

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

Was doing some testing with the FIB building...and stumbled upon this wall. Weirdly enough, the wall does not seem to function like it should when I use weapons on it.

Grenades, rockets, and other explosives fly right through it. Bullets seem to pass right through too (no bullet holes, smoke or little bits of rubble). It is solid when run into with a car or your body.

Here it is, feel free to check it out: http://rsg.ms/1aWgdMv

Yeah it definitely seems to be a false wall, but I have my doubts if it's like that on purpose. I couldn't really do much testing since whenever I shoot it alerts a security guard. I did explode a sticky bomb in it though.

Smokeyrobins
  • Smokeyrobins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Just one thing, all the bloody myth stuff around Vanilla Unicorn on the billboards. I know it's all been seen before but "the answer is right infront of us," makes you wonder?

This is my first post on here. but I looked at this and all the billboards for the vanilla unicorn say "MYTH-BEHAVE" on it and that is it, maybe if someone tries to descramble it like an anagram. I tried but I suck at anagrams I always failed english class in bully. Also right next to the  strip club there is a building that says "Fallen Angels" I know people where looking into that 1 lyric "If you want to see an angel you got to find where it fell"

• FailSnaill likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users