Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

No, you can land on it and have a walk around. Not that it's done me any good!

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

After all this time, I have 2 outcomes for this, both based on the mural.

#1. The 5 eye glyphs each represent a UFO.

The eye cut in half, kinda missing the bottom, is the UFO found in the ocean near Paleto Bay. Since the bottom half is embeded in the ocean floor. 

The eye with a beam under it is the one at Ft.Zancudo, since this UFO actually has a beam that hits the ground. 

The eye that is the most normal looking, just the one with 3 lines above it, is the one at Sandy Springs since it just sits there and doesn't really do anything and acts the most normal of the bunch.

The eye with the rain cloud, and the eye with the crescent moon is the UFO on Mt.Chiliad since it has to be raining, and at night to make this appear. 

The egg means we have to crack the mural open to figure it out, and the jetpack means we have to go up in the air in a straight line to see these other 2 UFOs.

So in a sense, that's it. That was the easter egg and we solved it. All this time and effort, for a nice sh*t sandwich from R*.

#2. There is still one more UFO out there that we haven't found, and to find it we have to dissect this mural more. 

Everyone is saying do things on a FULL MOON, while the mural shows a CRESCENT MOON. We have one beaming up, we have one with a rain cloud under it. It's just all right here. Whatever needs to be done, we all of it in our face and this is it. The 5 glyphs on the mural are telling us the final hint to the last UFO (Which I still believe is in Los Santos). 

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by chilleverest, 03 November 2013 - 09:09 AM.

Children of the mountain T-shirt.

What would be the outcome if it is worn for 10 consecutive days just like the epsilon robes ?

I'll be utterly embarrassed if its been posted before. 

Regards. 

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

I did the mission with the traffic lights. It was part of the final big heist if you want to find it. There was a section with a top down view of streets with lights that could be turned to red. If I recall it was at least reminiscent of the image you've produced hakatox.

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

So if those glyphs represent the x's on the mural.. How come we cant lign the mountain up perfectly with it? and I'm not so sure thats a "Beam" in the glyph. Who knows..

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Not at game now but pretty certain view of chiliad from top of altruist camp was shown to be a much better match for the outline of the mural than from the side with the glyphs on.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

I have never played that mission where you control the stop lights, could that be it? Pretty sure there is a mission where you control traffic lights.. im high, thinking about this makes me crazy. haha

I never played that part of the mission...

Has anyone done that part?

*edit.... Stoner moment...

I did play that..... it was pretty quick... not similar... but damn that was good.

Does anyone even play the game or is everyone just making theories based on the forums??

• Benjamoose likes this

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Has anyone found a single solid reason to even think that there's an undiscovered hidden location, treasure, jetpack, or flyable UFO in the game right now? (Without future updates or DLCs?) :alien:

And has anyone counted how many times people have written, "I'm done!" here?
"Boo-hoo, I'm quitting this thread forever!" posts are the most ridiculous, pointless messages in the thread.

Anyone who cries that they'll never post here again should get a virtual slap on the butt for each time they post after that. :wtf:

Bongwatre
  • Bongwatre

PSN: Bongwater1992

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

I have never played that mission where you control the stop lights, could that be it? Pretty sure there is a mission where you control traffic lights.. im high, thinking about this makes me crazy. haha

I did play that..... it was pretty quick... not similar... but damn that was good.

Does anyone even play the game or is everyone just making theories based on the forums??

Shut up Smeefy

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Shut up Smeefy

Thats helpful thanks for your input we are now closer to solving the mystery

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Can I interest you in some fumundah cheese?

No, good... get the f*ck on.....

Making assumption to talk sh*t is no way to talk sh*t...

You know come original... talk about f*cking dogs, cats and reptiles.... bouncing balls off gilfs.....

seriously your kind of sh*t talking is sad and pathetic...

Oh I cant understand so I will talk sh*t about how people post on a forum a couple hours a day... even though if they take 4 on the forum it still gives them twenty to play.....

Seriously... get on a motor cycle and drive really fast

off a god damned pier.

you picked the wrong f*cking guy.

• chilleverest and Shadow0fDeth like this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

Can I interest you in some fumundah cheese?

No, good... get the f*ck on.....

Making assumption to talk sh*t is no way to talk sh*t...

You know come original... talk about f*cking dogs, cats and reptiles.... bouncing balls off gilfs.....

seriously your kind of sh*t talking is sad and pathetic...

Oh I cant understand so I will talk sh*t about how people post on a forum a couple hours a day... even though if they take 4 on the forum it still gives them twenty to play.....

Seriously... get on a motor cycle and drive really fast

off a god damned pier.

you picked the wrong f*cking guy.

I picked the wrong guy, thats the only thing i agree with. If i picked the right guy I'd be flying in a jetpack instead im sitting here watching people talk about shadows and abstract textures that seem to be something if you squint in the right light. Get a life and change ur tampon once a week cuz ur period is backing up.. kifflom 

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by Shadow0fDeth, 03 November 2013 - 09:25 AM.

For you, Smeefy. :)

The chorus...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:27 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 November 2013 - 09:29 AM.

I picked the wrong guy, thats the only thing i agree with. If i picked the right guy I'd be flying in a jetpack instead im sitting here watching people talk about shadows and abstract textures that seem to be something if you squint in the right light. Get a life and change ur tampon once a week cuz ur period is backing up.. kifflom 

Wow...

Can U Not Talk???

Now you go for misogyny?

Yer just layers of f*cked up upon sad upon touched uncle disorder, aren't ya?

This is a lot coming from a guy who's last experience with pussy, wass when it was around his neck....

Come back when you grow a pube...

and not the one you piss out of either.....

Look at my contributions asshole.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by Smeefy, 03 November 2013 - 09:31 AM.

Wow...

Now you go for misogyny?

Yer just layers of f*cked up upon sad upon touched uncle disorder, aren't ya?

This is a lot coming from a guy who's last experience with opussy is when it was around his neck....

Come back when you grow a pube...

and not the one you piss out of either.....

come back when i grow a pube? how did you know i shaved? I bet you and your mom tell each other everything. And yes i did enjoy putting my head up her snatch it was a great experience!

EDIT*** ur best contribution was when you didnt post for about 20 pages

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Smeefy, just stop. Not only immature but you ain't helpin' at all.

• Benjamoose likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 November 2013 - 09:32 AM.

come back when i grow a pube? how did you know i shaved? I bet you and your mom tell each other everything. And yes i did enjoy putting my head up her snatch it was a great experience!

You know...

you need to see a doctor.

Messing with my mom will result in something you can't wash off...

that all you f*cking got?

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

• tdurbo, Benjamoose, LesterTheMolester and 1 other like this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

You know...

you need to see a doctor.

Messing with my mom will result in something you can't wash off...

that all you f*cking got?

LOL is that all i got, thats a great stall tactic way to go...

shadowofdeth stop being biased you tell me to stop but not your precious hatatox. I guess its harder to make digital friends that i thought, when you guys are done playing around with shadows on tablets ill be glad to help

RastaSurfer
  • RastaSurfer

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Srry bout the quality

what if this thing is meant to be disassembled?

esMxPZC.jpg
XUkmPW8.jpg

Ya5eLqW.jpg
A3jKSgs.jpg
you know at the hippy camp where theres that one hill with all them square white outline boxes?...well for some reason i feel like we are supposed to put something in them

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

I am here daily helping people and trying not to f*ck up the board and start talking sh*t to random ppl expecting no repercussions.

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:38 AM Edited by chilleverest, 03 November 2013 - 09:44 AM.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

cracked me up !!

YO  GUYS !! simmer down !!

Smeefy dude, if you dont have anything to contribute to the forum please stay passive, if others are discussing about missions bringing up used theories, they are well dealt with by the other users here. No need to demoralize the forum. 

It has been a wild goose chase but what you are not seeing is the sheer details we are going through the game contents that these guys here bring up with. SO PLEASE CONTRIBUTE or GTFO.

Last  thing we want is to loose another good thread. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

you know at the hippy camp where theres that one hill with all them square white outline boxes?...well for some reason i feel like we are supposed to put something in them

Yeah, we have put Sticky bombs in them ... nothing.

Still trying to figure the significance.

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

I am here daily helping people and trying not to f*ck up the board and start talking sh*t to random ppl expecting no repercussions.

SOOOOO helpful lullzzz. Im pretty sure people like Hatatox made brian go crazy

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

SOOOOO helpful lullzzz. Im pretty sure people like Hatatox made brian go crazy

Nah, that was right before I came on here...

now can you get back to topic or get the f*ck on?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

IiNoHqZ.jpgGot this from Reddit.

Compliments of mykeuk

Does the loop around the UFO wagon look like a point of interest?

Also that wagon is depicting the lighthouse.....

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

Ok back on topic, epsilon or none of the cults have anything to do with the tablet on MT. Chilli (proof) You can kill micheal or trev which means u dont need their side of the story to get the final egg.

Next, tablet is not an overlay and if it is then its not being layed correctly (proof) what do the X's mean that arn't represented by a glyph , and when the do fit the glyphs what do the boxes on the bottom mean.

***Its weird that R* would give you a whole city and none of the UFO's are in the city(hint,hint theres probly a ufo in the city)***

And lastly the reward is not gonna be just a grab and go kind of thing, the most probable situation is that R* put it in a missions or its triggered by events (Which means glitching through areas doesnt prove anything even if they seem empty)    "suck it for 8 hata"

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:56 AM

Ok back on topic, epsilon or none of the cults have anything to do with the tablet on MT. Chilli (proof) You can kill micheal or trev which means u dont need their side of the story to get the final egg.

Next, tablet is not an overlay and if it is then its not being layed correctly (proof) what do the X's mean that arn't represented by a glyph , and when the do fit the glyphs what do the boxes on the bottom mean.

***Its weird that R* would give you a whole city and none of the UFO's are in the city(hint,hint theres probly a ufo in the city)***

And lastly the reward is not gonna be just a grab and go kind of thing, the most probable situation is that R* put it in a missions or its triggered by events (Which means glitching through areas doesnt prove anything even if they seem empty)    "suck it for 8 hata"

Been saying that for a week. About 3 people acknowledged this from me.

It's extremely obvious, yet 3 guys doing it is going to take a helluva long time to find it. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

I didn't help with that search cause I was not at 100%

I didn't want to put any false info into that hunt.

• GTA564 likes this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Been saying that for a week. About 3 people acknowledged this from me.

It's extremely obvious, yet 3 guys doing it is going to take a helluva long time to find it. 

Yeah i been looking over the main buildings and im starting to think its probly not in the air, it definetly has something to do with some of the undecoded glyphs and i know theres at least 2 left still

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users