Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

http://imgur.com/1qwNP3D

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 03 November 2013 - 06:19 AM.

Not arguing with you man, Just saying the size of it could be big or small.. its not the whole mountain is what you dont understand.. see on the sides at the bottom of the mural.. the mountain keeps going, which is why it's not the whole mountain to match up..

No, I agree that it COULD be for only the top section.

What I'm saying is, if you're going to overlay it, you have to keep it's dimensions relative.

It's fine to resize it to make it larger or smaller, but you can't stretch or squash it horizontally or vertically. Otherwise it invalidates it instantaneously as your essentially making it fit.

For example.

Bad - "OH MY GOD THE JETPACK IS HIDDEN IN AN ICE-CREAM!"

2j1wps0.jpg

Note how perfectly that fits? All I did was squash it slightly horizontally. But is the answer hidden within in an ice-cream? Nope.

Good - "Oh wait. I kept the dimensions relative and it clearly doesn't fit.".

v7v6ro.jpg

Edit:

I held shift this time and this is what I came up with.. not far off, was i?

http://s11.postimg.o...ural_Layout.jpg

Hm..

See, I'm not seeing it now.

If that were the solution, I feel it'd be obvious from the moment you look at the overlay. But it still seems vague to me.

The game has thousands of rocks, rock terrain and mountainous regions. It's possible to find plenty of places to make it match up in whole or part.

I'm not saying it's not an overlay, but if it is, it's likely just Chiliad or Gordo.

• Xx-Starchild-xX, proxygeek and Modified Soul like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

everytime I post something you post some bullsh*t....

we get it yer funny and half the ppl here are reaching....

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:22 AM

Okay, so now that you're pretty much saying that I'm not smart enough to realise that.. The square box at the top of the Mural represents what?.. the lift building, correct? I think that size relates to the size of the mural. That's all. Anyhow..

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 03 November 2013 - 06:31 AM.

everytime I post something you post some bullsh*t....

we get it yer funny and half the ppl here are reaching....

Okay, so now that you're pretty much saying that I'm not smart enough to realise that.. The square box at the top of the Mural represents what?.. the lift building, correct? I think that size relates to the size of the mural. That's all. Anyhow..

Now now folks. I'm just trying to keep spirits up with some humor. We're all friends.

The fact is, this thread has been going on for over a month, with very little progress being made in the ways of something substantial (not that it matters, it's certainly fun!).

HakatoX, just like you, I reserve the right to disagree with a theory or idea in as much as anyone else in this thread, but I hold no grudges.

All opinions are valid. If you post an idea or thought, be prepared to accept someone disagreeing or posting reasons as to why they think it does not add up to them.

Does it mean I'm right? Of course not. But that doesn't mean I can't have my say either.

I just chose to do it in a way that makes interesting reading. There's a reason we're 301 pages in after all. Let's step it back a little? I meant no harm.

Shadow0fDeth, not at all. I'm not questioning your intelligence at all. I'm glad you're part of this crazy thread with the rest of us. Just some light hearted banter while getting a point across.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:31 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 November 2013 - 06:32 AM.

I get it...

I really do...

But you gotta look at it from MY angle...

I don't come here for arguing and mass quotes.

I dont come on here to see the same post countless times..

I dont come on here with the intention of being a dick... but it happens....

I do come on here to motivate the search

I do come on here to help others and figure this out.

You might think you are being funny but like you said ... "Were at page 101 for a reason"

THAT REASON IS USELESS BULLsh*t!!!!

Yeah you can lighten the load just the same without the pics that you know ppl will quote....

I hate being a post nazi about this sh*t..

but without mod support it's up to us to keep it straight....

For those of us that want to cut through the sh*t.

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Alright man. No prob.

• Benjamoose likes this

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:37 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 03 November 2013 - 06:40 AM.

I get it...

I really do...

But you gotta look at it from MY angle...

I don't come here for arguing and mass quotes.

I dont come on here to see the same post countless times..

I dont come on here with the intention of being a dick... but it happens....

I do come on here to motivate the search

I do come on here to help others and figure this out.

You might think you are being funny but like you said ... "Were at page 101 for a reason"

THAT REASON IS USELESS BULLsh*t!!!!

I agree completely. I honestly didn't think it the above could be classed as arguing, as much as a disagreement on what is or is not a valid lead.

I come on here for all the same reasons you do, and as you well know, there are thousands of useless posts, and posts repeating the same content we've already debunked numerous times.

So when those people post, or someone posts something you disagree with based on your own knowledge or background, you post and offer your opinion.

Adding humor is just a pleasant way to do so for others to read. I didn't think my little ice cream picture was going to cause such a stir! Ho-ho.

That being said, let's move on. I think after almost 9000 posts, tensions are getting a little high. It's not something worth fighting over really.

Alright man. No prob.

Awesome :). It's nice to know of a fellow Photoshopper. I've been photoshopping for around 10 years so it's always nice to see someone with a similar interest.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:39 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 November 2013 - 06:41 AM.

Yeah...

I posted taken apart tracings of the mural....

maybe focusing on one piece at a time will help.

Can't edit this post....

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by Benjamoose, 03 November 2013 - 06:53 AM.

Yeah...

I posted taken apart tracings of the mural....

maybe focusing on one piece at a time will help.

Can't edit this post....

Sounds interesting. I'll go back and look at that some more.

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but when I thought you were still mad, I made this to try and crack a smile or cheer you up.

It seems a shame to waste it now that we're all buddies again.

14cbfpl.jpg

Anywho, I'm off for the evening I think.

I wish you the best of luck with your cut-up mural HakatoX!

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

guys i was just watching the credits and saw a name that i don't remember seiing when i played... anyone knows who "Zimbor" is?...is at the last of the actors list in the final credits u.U...

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

I've been at this for a long time now like most of you and I'm finally starting to weed out what's possible and what isn't. If there is a flyable UFO and/or jetpack in this game then they have to be sitting there waiting for us to find them.

As eerie as they may be, I've already ruled out the cults. Both Michael and Trevor can die without ever doing anything related to their respective cult. Franklin has Children of the Mountain but nothing ever comes from it, no missions or anything. The Space Docker is also a no go since it can be lost so easily. I also don't believe there are a series of steps that need to be taken like having each character stand at a certain point because again, two of them can die.

Gaining access to either of these things will be easy and obtainable by any character at any time once it's figured out. We won't have to go through a labyrinth every single time. The only logical way for us to get them is to find an invisible wall like the heart from GTAIV or meet the right conditions to trigger a door that loads when entering. I believe the latter to be the most logical. Then again, even when you fly under the map you wouldn't be able to see a hidden room behind an invisible wall if it were in a tower or on top of a building but I think with all the work that's been done, an invisible wall would have been found already.

Now don't get me wrong, if it were easy to get we would have found it already. Finding out when and where is the hard part but once we figure it out it will be simple enough for us to repeat at any time. Looking at the mural there appears to be a lot of sh*t going on but honestly I don't think there is. Despite the fact that the lines are complex, all three of those boxes are connected to each other by the middle line. I've come up with many theories myself trying to explain the mural but like others, they've failed. 

The mural is showing us Mt. Chiliad and the X's are the glyphs, even if it doesn't line up with an overlay. The egg is telling us we have to crack this puzzle and the UFO and jetpack are more than likely in the same spot. Maybe like how we have a parachute when we jump from an aircraft we have a jetpack when we jump from the UFO. The only thing that has come from the mural is the UFO showing up hence the red eye with the line going straight down. This means we have to have 100% to crack it.

The glyphs are just showing us what needs to be done after 100%. Come to the top of the mountain at night when it's raining. The only one that doesn't seem to fit is the faded one which could just mean the UFO is a hologram.

As for the hippie camp and Fort Zancudo, they don't have anything to do with the mural despite the glyphs that appear at the camp. 

I feel like I've tried it all. I test out theories people post even if they sound crazy. 

All I can think of is that two of the glyphs are telling us how to get the UFO and the other three are telling us how to get the jetpack, one could argue that's what the mural looks like. I really don't know anymore. I still feel like the giant door beside the mural should open and load a new area when we enter it which can't be proven by flying under the map. There's something we're not getting and I think we'll feel like idiots for not figuring it out sooner. That mural is there for a reason. Hell, at this point would it even be fun to zip around the sky in a UFO or fly around shooting people with a jetpack? Yea I guess so but the thrill of the hunt has greatly surpassed the thrill of the prizes, if they even exist at all. Unless of course the UFO has some badass death ray that obliterates anything and anyone and unleashes absolute hell. That would be pretty cool.

• chilleverest likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

guys i was just watching the credits and saw a name that i don't remember seiing when i played... anyone knows who "Zimbor" is?...is at the last of the actors list in the final credits u.U...

I hit the actor up via twitter and got no response.

I asked him how I could meet Zimbor

• Modified Soul likes this

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

Shadowofdeth,
You fancy another play on Photoshop to humour an old man?

See the squiggly lines along the bottom and bottom corners?
Can you see whether shrinking or enlarging the mountain image so the mountain sides match the other squiggly lines is possable?

I suggest copying the image and over laying it as a different colour at each size all on the same image.

I want to know if the mountain sides can match up with any or all of those squiggly lines while keeping the centre line on the same plane.

Sorry if ive explained it poorly, its been a long 20 hours.

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

What is this suppose to be?

Just an empty box anyway

http://socialclub.ro...qS0SA4aVzn1ezLw

http://socialclub.ro...5pUew1U4G_VtMQg

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

I'm trying what you want and cant get good enough results to post. But I dont know..

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

I hit the actor up via twitter and got no response.

I asked him how I could meet Zimbor

this is maybe the key, we have to find this guy...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

https://twitter.com/ZRobidawgs

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Great New Theory. 

At 100% you can unlock a Bigfoot mission/RDR Easter Egg that shows up secretly while close. Your franklin when playing this.

Now there must be a secret mission for Trevor and Micheal.

It doesn't make sense if just Franklin gets a special mission while other characters don't. 

Zimbor is probably a secret NPC in the game. Maybe these events will unlock the Jetpack or UFO.
  • Shadow0fDeth likes this

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

But each item at the bottom includes one element of the glyphs.

1. The UFO includes the rays that ALL the glyhps have. 

2. The Egg includes the curved line that only one of the glyphs has. 

3. The Jetpack includes the parallel lines that the moon glyph has. 

• Darthwill, neku_neku and Shadow0fDeth like this

Smeefy
  • Smeefy

punani slayer

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

These are the kind of abstract things i cringe at

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:25 AM

You joined a week ago. f*ck off c*nt. 

• tdurbo likes this

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

Hey. Made a comparison for you. :)

http://s15.postimg.o..._Comparison.jpg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

You joined a week ago. f*ck off c*nt. 

Your wife is a lucky woman. Take your anger elsewhere dear xx

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

Do these parallel lines by any sense mean ''beam me up?''

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

Srry bout the quality

what if this thing is meant to be disassembled?

A3jKSgs.jpg

This away from the mural....

Looks alot like a circuit board....

The red is faded or missing lines.

dammit... I missed a line to the upper right box.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:57 AM

Landing on the Sandy Shores UFO kills you?

Or did I just drop down on it too hard?

• Tconzz22 likes this

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

Srry bout the quality

what if this thing is meant to be disassembled?

I have never played that mission where you control the stop lights, could that be it? Pretty sure there is a mission where you control traffic lights.. im high, thinking about this makes me crazy. haha

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by POWA, 03 November 2013 - 09:03 AM.

I tried the yoga theory a couple of times, but I don't think it was the right weather conditions and I'm not sure when I have to start it. I started at 3am, but maybe it's supposed to end at 3am? Also had a full moon, but it wasn't raining.

The interesting parts are all 3 characters stayed in their spots before I did the yoga. The yoga mat (M), top of Mt. Chiliad (F), and the Altruist sacrifice rock with Trevor.

After I was done with yoga, only 1 character stayed in the same location. The other one went back to the safehouse. Both Trevor and Franklin did this so it wasn't character specific.

Considering they stayed in the same spot before yoga, could possibly indicate that something is correct.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 November 2013 - 09:02 AM.

I have never played that mission where you control the stop lights, could that be it? Pretty sure there is a mission where you control traffic lights.. im high, thinking about this makes me crazy. haha

I never played that part of the mission...

Has anyone done that part?

*edit.... Stoner moment...

I did play that..... it was pretty quick... not similar... but damn that was good.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users