• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

I'm still convinced there's a door beside the mural atop the mountain. It clearly looks like one and there's plenty of space around it for there to be a room behind it. I believe it's an elevator going down into the mountain, that's what the mural looks like to me, a straight shaft with multiple rooms. I'm not 100% yet either but I've been reading about this mystery for days.

I've been there when the UFO is around and when it isn't. I've been there with and without the Space Docker and I've even tried to explosives and crashing into the door with the Space Docker; yes, I've tried the horn. 

I doubt there's an elevator or secret tunnel if Mt Chilliad was once a volcano.

• Mgfpr1ck likes this

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

I'm at 100% tried many things.. Anyone have ideas you want me to try shout out.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

I'm currently searching for this egg that everybody thinks is literally an egg sitting in a lake or river somewhere rather than just being a over-thought metaphor after receiving several requests to do so.

Sakido
  • Sakido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

I'm currently searching for this egg that everybody thinks is literally an egg sitting in a lake or river somewhere rather than just being a over-thought metaphor after receiving several requests to do so.

You mean that alien egg found near where trevor steals the sub?

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

You mean that alien egg found near where trevor steals the sub?

Never saw it. You got any photographs or anything like that?

SputnickUSA
  • SputnickUSA

Old School Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm still convinced there's a door beside the mural atop the mountain. It clearly looks like one and there's plenty of space around it for there to be a room behind it. I believe it's an elevator going down into the mountain, that's what the mural looks like to me, a straight shaft with multiple rooms. I'm not 100% yet either but I've been reading about this mystery for days.

I agree that the key to this mystery is the door next to the Mural......somehow that door opens up to a elevator which takes you to the underground lair! I checked and the door is still closed when the UFO is present but perhaps the door opens only at a certain time of day. I may just stand by the door and see if it opens sometime during the course of time.

likemundeen
  • likemundeen

Supreme Elected Chief Officer of Browsing

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

has anyone else seen this?? http://9gag.com/gag/ab5MGWL

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

has anyone else seen this?? http://9gag.com/gag/ab5MGWL

Obvious photoshop. There is no jetpack in GTA 5 and that is a fact if you ever take a look at the Social Club site which had every GTA 5 weapon and vehicle listed in the site even before people found the location of the Crowbar, Bat, Golf Club, and Molotovs.

TerrorFields
  • TerrorFields

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by TerrorFields, 28 September 2013 - 07:10 AM.

Do we have anyone that can make overlays of the Mount Chiliad mural the in game map?

So far we have one more UFO glyph to find and the boxed UFO, cracked egg, and jetpack. 

Ideas for overlays (Always have the red Xs aligned to the UFO glyphs we found on Mount Chiliad)

1. Align the cracked egg over the Altruist Camp (Cracked egg = crazy) 

2. Align jet pack with the hippy camp in sandy shores (Jet Pack = get high)

The lines in the Mount Chiliad mural that connect the boxes together may be instructions. I think we have to separate the conditions that make the Mount Chiiad UFO appear and then use those conditions on the places indicated on the overlays. Someone with 100% game completion should do that.

At this point, people should be making overlays, checking those overlays, or finding the last UFO glyph.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Do we have anyone that can make overlays of the Mount Chiliad mural the in game map?

So far we have one more UFO glyph to find and the boxed UFO, cracked egg, and jetpack. 

Ideas for overlays (Always have the red Xs aligned to the UFO glyphs we found on Mount Chiliad)

The lines in the Mount Chiliad mural that connect the boxes together may be instructions. I think we have to separate the conditions that make the Mount Chiiad UFO appear and then use those conditions on the places indicated on the overlays. Someone with 100% game completion should do that.

At this point, people should be making overlays, checking those overlays, or finding the last UFO glyph.

Enough with the Jet packs already there is no jetpacks. That information is gone and is now irrelevant to the chiliad mural.

meowstache
  • meowstache

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

isnt it possible to check thru the game files to see if theres a jet pack?

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

isnt it possible to check thru the game files to see if theres a jet pack?

Yes it is and it would be pointless considering it doesn't even exist.

TerrorFields
  • TerrorFields

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Enough with the Jet packs already there is no jetpacks. That information is gone and is now irrelevant to the chiliad mural.

Sorry I meant the symbol for whatever that thing is that looks like a jet pack.

Hitzerot
  • Hitzerot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Someone posted this in a German Forum and asked if that would be an alien or something like that, i thought it would maybe interest you guys

http://www.imagebana...hl/DSC_0608.jpg

Troll_Hunter
  • Troll_Hunter

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

I'm not sure if this has been brought up but I was just reading about the UFO mystery on PSMag's website and in the comments section, someone posted the following:

If anybody owns the Collector's Edition, i'd invest in a UV light for the blueprints map, that's all i'm saying.

Hidden clues on the blueprint map maybe? Worth checking out.

Sludge_Slammer
  • Sludge_Slammer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

stop wasting time on this, for the second time this topic was locked.... There's no jetpack, no entrance, no illuminati Conspiracy in gta5.... just some ufo's eggs, bigfoot and the ghost. I think that's enough

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

stop wasting time on this, for the second time this topic was locked.... There's no jetpack, no entrance, no illuminati Conspiracy in gta5.... just some ufo's eggs, bigfoot and the ghost. I think that's enough

How do you know? You joined 15 hours ago, you're not in any place to talk about what topics can and cannot be created. You balloon.

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:17 PM Edited by baldymankg, 28 September 2013 - 12:20 PM.

omg has anyone had a some sort of canister at the viewing point of mount chiliad? I have now im gonna take a pic first then pick it up.

note: don't know I can upload pic my phone is sh*t

EDIT: okay the canister is a Epsilon Tract, anyone know what its for?

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

There's no evidence to disprove the jetpack either. Why are people being so bitter towards this? What do you prefer us to talk about then? If we can derail the subway? If water was more realistic in Crysis than in GTA V? If Tracey has fake boobs?

Jeezus... we're just trying to have a good time solving a mystery. There's a f***ing jetpack on the mural. What the hell is the point of that if it doesn't exist?

So stop saying "it doesnt exist" "its not there" "jetpack is not in the game". It hasn't been disproven yet. Look in the game files and see if it aint there.

There has been tons of mysteries in the game so far, from the creepy off-shore signals, to the Infinite 8, to the sea monster fossil. There's no reason at all to just abandon the possibility of the jetpack being in the game.

• Smeefy likes this

mosorwvlad
  • mosorwvlad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Guys have you considered that all we know so far about mount chiliad and ufo's, maybe they will be revealed in a later DLC ? I for one think that a future dlc for the game will be based on aliens, i am not saying to stop exploring and investigating. But it is a good chance that all of the stuff you see in the drawing in mount chiliad will be reveald in a dlc.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by Virtual Pancake, 28 September 2013 - 01:22 PM.

There are indeed hidden clues on the blueprint map.

Will get back to you on this.

Edit: Sorry for the horrible quality pictures but all I have right now is a cell phone camera. I will attempt to borrow a better camera later.

Blueprint map with UV blacklight. (I am a blacklight poster kind of person and I just happen to have the collectors edition.) =]

333khao.jpg

Shoot for the stars.

nmlt1c.jpg

Between the crates?

dxbbwp.jpg

Under the rockface.

29xzwnc.jpg

No idea.

2ujh077.jpg

I remember someone saying they brought Trevor to some dock with $500k. This is the rear side of the map, says Trevor Phillip Industries on the back in large bold print and this is in the corner.

2i1zjwz.jpg

So that is an easter egg that can be confirmed.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

I've done it!!! I've f*cking done it!!!

Uploading to YouTube as I type this message

Patrick Bateman 69
  • Patrick Bateman 69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

whats ur youtube channel name broseph?

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

This took a LOT of work. Hope it helps.

b6985u.jpg

• hughankers and Smeefy like this

katldeath
  • katldeath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

If you managed to find out the secret you'll be the new hero of the gta 5 forum. And If your trolling we know where this will be going... but I would prefer the latter.

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Spoiler

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Your join date was April Fool's Day. I could not be more skeptical right now lol. 

• baldymankg likes this

TrevorsNipples
  • TrevorsNipples

Bat sh*t Crazy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Guys, I think the volcano isn't Mt. Chilliad. If you fly over the resevoir it looks like an inactive volcano & the resevoir lake fills the opening at the top.

BasicConduct
  • BasicConduct

Trevors Evil Twin

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Maybe the face on the side of the mountain has something to do with the whole Kifflom people??

why_so_serious
  • why_so_serious

Seek and you shall find!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

TrevorsMom is a troll...He's one of the users that buried that "Jetpack Hunt (Continued)" thread.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users