Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 02 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

You can not get to the hatch without dying. Trevor's spot would more likely be the alterists camp as someone else already suggested (sacrifice stone, cave, bottom of stairs)
Its full of glyphs and hes the one that clears the place.

If you are finding Michael and Franklin are staying in their spots for longer than an hour without you checking on them i would say your on to somthing.
If your switching back regulary to see if they are still there i would suggest trying it without checking.

I know its been said but ive not seen anyone confirm theyve done it without checking but if ive missed it im sorry.

An alternative could be the beam me up spot in the hippie camp.

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

did anybody see X marks on the sky like this before ??

http://socialclub.ro...r8ESzhDXSGc-W5g

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

There isn't a driver though........

Incorrect.

There wasn't when I did it. I looked in both sides of train car.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Let's not forget there was a texture file named down town UFO or somthing. My search around the city for a red eye glyph didnt bring anything up but i didnt finish the search.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

did anybody see X marks on the sky like this before ??

http://socialclub.ro...r8ESzhDXSGc-W5g

Yes many times

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

Let's not forget there was a texture file named down town UFO or somthing. My search around the city for a red eye glyph didnt bring anything up but i didnt finish the search.

Are you sure it wasn't the ufo at the WTF business?

• robertwilliamshell likes this

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

POWA,
Ok fair enough. Ive done it twice in order to see if the train runs away and derails somewhere.
Different times of the day, different saves and different real days.
Both times there was the driver in the cab.
I couldnt get to the cab while on the train or rather didnt try too hard, i used the sniper from further down the train and shot through the little window at the back of the cab into the drivers head.

The train didnt seem to go any faster the short while i rode it afterwards.

I wonder who drives the train when theres no one in it.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

POWA,
No to be honest, i can not remember. I will see if i can find the posts in the thread.
Off the top of my head i think it was the same texture as the fort one but some suggested it was just R* using the same texture or that it was just named that for other reasons.
I'll see if i can find it.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

Sorry but i can not use the thread search anymore. Its blocked up with the same post that was requoted over and over again. The search results are fully populated with that post so im a but stuck looking for it.

I'm pretty sure it will have been grumbledore who posted it.

Scotgaz
  • Scotgaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

You can not get to the hatch without dying. Trevor's spot would more likely be the alterists camp as someone else already suggested (sacrifice stone, cave, bottom of stairs)
Its full of glyphs and hes the one that clears the place.

If you are finding Michael and Franklin are staying in their spots for longer than an hour without you checking on them i would say your on to somthing.
If your switching back regulary to see if they are still there i would suggest trying it without checking.

I know its been said but ive not seen anyone confirm theyve done it without checking but if ive missed it im sorry.

An alternative could be the beam me up spot in the hippie camp.

just got caught up on your discussion, I was doing this only yesterday, I was taking franklin up chiliad wearing his children of the mountain t shirt anytime before midnight and leave him standing on the viewing platform.

then going for Michael in his robes and taking him to the end of the red arrow at the hippy camp, I had also done the walk up gordo and doing yoga earlier in game, don't know if that's something you need to have done or not.

I had them using helicopters to get there. first time I did this and switched to trevor he was in a black plane I don't think I've seen him in before, it was the first time he'd been in a plane when I've switched to him I think. the plane was only a few miles from the altruists camp, I was trying to get there for sunrise and in rush crashed on landing.

when I came back to life Michael and franklin were still in there spots. I managed to get it right later and had trevor on the alter thing at the end of cliff, what haven't done is take the people to the altruists for sacrifice, as I barely played trevor outside his storylines.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ive found reference of blobby talking about it in another thread
http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063807631

In that thread there is mention of a string involving yoga at mount gordo and aliens. It was put down to the alien abduction scene but now with today's theory, what it doesn't refer to that.........

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Should Michael be at mount gordo and not franklin?

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

michael is waiting to mt Gordo and Franklin in Mt Chiliad for many hours i dont find where i must put trevor ,...

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

michael is waiting to mt Gordo and Franklin in Mt Chiliad for many hours i dont find where i must put trevor ,...

I would try to get all three characters to see a ufo at the same time. Trevor for sandy shores, Michael for FZ and Franklin for the Chilliad ufo. 

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Have you tried the hippy camp? The altorists camp? Are you 100%?

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

I found it?

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

Los Santos 2020 new gta game

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

cave at or the alturist camp

how many times do people have to say it?

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

?

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

No one knows for sure that's why they're mentioning different places. Try them out.

Lewisa92
  • Lewisa92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

I flew directly above the UFO at sandy shores and it was located roughly above the big alien head and the circle on the floor with 3 stars on it. Could that mean all 3 people need 2 be in the same place somewhere?

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

No mysteries solved, so much GTA 5  

Anubis1
  • Anubis1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Mojo - I think probably best to put Trevor on the rock in the Altruist camp (the one with the jet pack symbol)... If these 3 locations tie up with the 3 boxes on the mural, we'd have UFO (chiliad) for Franklin, Egg/Zigzag line (Gordo, zigzag path) for Michael and JetPack (Altruist altar rock) for Trevor...
  • ilcattivo likes this

Darkmefurico
  • Darkmefurico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

I read about it in a DLC discussion. They said there was an ufo file found for an ufo over the film studios. Im looking for the article right now.

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Anyone ever seen this guy with an eye on his eye patch at the Altruist camp? First time for me.

http://rsg.ms/1aSDP4u

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

I read about it in a DLC discussion. They said there was an ufo file found for an ufo over the film studios. Im looking for the article right now.

could be the wtf! restaurant maybe?

DCYoon
  • DCYoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Have you guys tried -- having each character stand on top or by the red eye glyph's all at the same time?

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by AndyStelmo, 02 November 2013 - 11:18 PM.

forgot to say this...to those trying the theory of the three character in different places...the exact time and day that the wow! signal was discovered while the scientist was doing yoga, was on "MONDAY" 1977 at 11:16 PM... that's somethig to consider i think...gonna fast forward to monday and try it at that time....

ps: i found strange that in almost every pose michael does in the mount gordo when is doing yoga, you always see the shack and the antenna behind him...almost like if something will happen if we meet the conditions to trigger it

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:15 PM Edited by POWA, 02 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

Mojo - I think probably best to put Trevor on the rock in the Altruist camp (the one with the jet pack symbol)... If these 3 locations tie up with the 3 boxes on the mural, we'd have UFO (chiliad) for Franklin, Egg/Zigzag line (Gordo, zigzag path) for Michael and JetPack (Altruist altar rock) for Trevor...

I currently have a save with all 3 characters in those spots. Hopefully, it will be a full moon since it's in that cycle. It's daytime right now, and I won't be able to get on until later.

I'll also try out the yoga on Monday thing.

DCYoon
  • DCYoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Or have all 3 at Mt. Chilliad?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users