Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

Everyone on this thread must be either high as a kite or just plain crazy.

The more I read, the more I get addicted by this! LMAO not good!

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Ive seen a shooting star above vinewood. Thats all i thought it was. It went by fast and was just a light in amongst the stars.
The term UFO may just have been used or i didnt look properly.

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Everyone on this thread must be either high as a kite or just plain crazy.

High as f*ck but not crazy

chanea13
  • chanea13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

[quote name="CiviX" post="1063965242" timestamp="1383400609"]

[quote name="chanea13" post="1063963780" timestamp="1383379282"]

[quote name="CiviX" post="1063963657" timestamp="1383377678"]

[quote name="stangone50" post="1063960863" timestamp="1383346410"][quote name="CiviX" post="1063960754" timestamp="1383345327"]
So this thread isn't about the Chiliad mural anymore?

On that topic, do these holes line up with the glyphs locations on Chiliad.

0_0.jpg

Because there are also 2 of the on the side:

0_0.jpg[/quote]No one has an answer for that . I think everyone is running out of ideas and now just messin around doing random crap

if that is a replica of chiliad...what is the hill across from that one representing[/quote]
As stated, people are guessing its mt gordo. The dead tree on the hippy camp replica, the big mt gordo mext to chiliad is full of them. Plus hippies doing yoga on the replica and you can do that on top of the real one. The paths to the top seem also to line up.[/quote]

well there has to be something on that mt bec you have the chiliad replica with the eye on top then you have the other mt replica with that eye thing on top

Darkmefurico
  • Darkmefurico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Ive seen a shooting star above vinewood. Thats all i thought it was. It went by fast and was just a light in amongst the stars.
The term UFO may just have been used or i didnt look properly.

I thought its special cuz the other ufos are more static and dont move.

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

http://socialclub.ro...verview/michael

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by jarriix, 02 November 2013 - 08:25 PM.

http://rsg.ms/1aSkIHS 

http://rsg.ms/1aSkJf0

Also http://rsg.ms/1aSkNv1 = beam glyph?

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

I tried getting all three characters on top of Mt Chiliad at 3am in a rainstorm, but was only able to get two. When I had the third character there I tried to switch to one of the others already there and it froze. This has happened to me several times as well when I have two characters (one in a car being carried by one in a cargobob) at a very high altitude. Does this happen to anybody else. I've given up trying because like I said, it always freezes.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

I tried getting all three characters on top of Mt Chiliad at 3am in a rainstorm, but was only able to get two. When I had the third character there I tried to switch to one of the others already there and it froze. This has happened to me several times as well when I have two characters (one in a car being carried by one in a cargobob) at a very high altitude. Does this happen to anybody else. I've given up trying because like I said, it always freezes.

If you call them to hang out, you can all go up there together. I tried that and saw the ufo as normal at 3am. Nothing else out of the ordinary happened though.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

No, I have seen all three characters at the top at the time of the UFO. One way to do it is to find one and press the hangout interaction and then same with the third character. They will follow you.

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

PLS ANYONE TO TRY TAKES ONLY 10 MIN ...

Hey MoJo, I've tried a few things and you may be onto something - I was able to get Michael to stay on Mt Gordo's yoga mat and Franklin at the Chiliad viewing platform for about 15 hours whilst I tried various things with Trevor. (top of Mt Josiah, altruist camp and cave.) I was however checking on them regularly and, as mentioned above, when I left Michael for longer (about 5 hours) he wandered off.

I like the idea of getting all three in a particular spot and it's so will keep trying and let you know if anything happens.

(full disclosure: I started by taking Michael to mt gordo in epsilon robes to do yoga at 11.30 with a full moon. The weather clouded over but no rain. When I switched to Franklin at the end, the only difference that struck me was that when it zoomed into him in his house it didn't play the little 'activity' cutscene.)

Hope that helps buddy.

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

PLS ANYONE TO TRY TAKES ONLY 10 MIN ...

Hey MoJo, I've tried a few things and you may be onto something - I was able to get Michael to stay on Mt Gordo's yoga mat and Franklin at the Chiliad viewing platform for about 15 hours whilst I tried various things with Trevor. (top of Mt Josiah, altruist camp and cave.) I was however checking on them regularly and, as mentioned above, when I left Michael for longer (about 5 hours) he wandered off.

I like the idea of getting all three in a particular spot and it's so will keep trying and let you know if anything happens.

(full disclosure: I started by taking Michael to mt gordo in epsilon robes to do yoga at 11.30 with a full moon. The weather clouded over but no rain. When I switched to Franklin at the end, the only difference that struck me was that when it zoomed into him in his house it didn't play the little 'activity' cutscene.)

Hope that helps buddy.

TNXS  dude .. i have in the same spot 24 hours i will try more than this 

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

No, I have seen all three characters at the top at the time of the UFO. One way to do it is to find one and press the hangout interaction and then same with the third character. They will follow you.

I've done that, but you can't save. I wanted to get all three up there without using the hangout option and save. Thought maybe something might happen, but at this point seems impossible. :(

mrjackwhite3
  • mrjackwhite3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Has anyone tried wearing a monkey mask when doing any of this? The only time in the game you make any contact with the aliens is when you get abducted during a high and there are monkeys around. Does anyone know the spot you get abducted??

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've done that, but you can't save. I wanted to get all three up there without using the hangout option and save. Thought maybe something might happen, but at this point seems impossible. :(

Personally, I don't know much about past theories but what MoJo_Cy said makes sense and if the characters are staying there for 5 hours, we just need to figure out where trevors location is. Could look at a map, there is bound to be a clue. Thats ofc if the jetpack even exists....

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by Seyenogard, 02 November 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Personally, I don't know much about past theories but what MoJo_Cy said makes sense and if the characters are staying there for 5 hours, we just need to figure out where trevors location is. Could look at a map, there is bound to be a clue. Thats ofc if the jetpack even exists....

Maybe the hatch underwater.

Lewisa92
  • Lewisa92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Any body else think there could be an entrance under water or something? R* mentioned there was a lot going on in the water before release.

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

People say the hatch is just a "LOST" easter egg, which it does look like to me.

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

People say the hatch is just a "LOST" easter egg, which it does look like to me.

But what if it isn't. All possibilities should be explored.

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

It would have been so cool if the cranes at the dock and the sky crane were avaible again to solve the mistery, also to steel cranes from the train. No one is bothered and interested by the fact tha you can destroy every veicules but the train?

Just put sticky bombs on te front you can destroy the train :p
You can suck a dick too because i just said this a couple posts before yours .
heed your own words and STFU already.
dick
Was that directed towards me or him?
him... he's a f*cking hypocrite
The 3 of you can suck eachothers dicks
why dont you homos come back when you have an actual contribution to make .

Actually atleast Hakoto tries to help though he does makes alot of nonsence posts .

But you other 2 homos can still suck eachothers dicks .
Ynamites biggest contribution is goin around correcting my grammer .

And the other dick cant even scroll up 2 posts before repeating the same sh*t i just said . This is why this thread is close to 300 pages now .

It's at 300 pages because of trolls and swearing noobs such a yourself just getting us in flame wars and off task. If you have nothing beneficial to post then don't post.

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

"what MoJo_Cy said makes sense and if the characters are staying there for 5 hours, we just need to figure out where trevors location is. Could look at a map, there is bound to be a clue..."

The hippie camp/painted hills spot would make a triangle including Mt. Chiliad and Mt. Gordo. Plus it's another place a UFO has already been seen. In this same area is Trevor's safehouse, where I've seen Ron looking up into the sky talking about how he's seen movement up there, he knows They're up there but they must be using a 'cloaking device' or something...

Remote Viewer
  • Remote Viewer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

After getting 100%,  I think I can say that the karma theory seems to be wrong.

Things I did. Good  stuff:

1) Spared in the kill/spare option (apart from Ortega - mistake - and Dreyfuss - I thought he deserved it)

2) Returned money to random encounters

3) Never sent anyone to the Altruists

4) Delivered all 4 jail bonds alive

5) Did lots of yoga

6) Tried to go out often with friends/family

7) Got the Kifflom truck instead of money

"Bad things" I did

1) Mission stuff

2) Killing animals

3) Killing people

4) Killing the random encounters robbers

5) Blowing stuff up

6) Blowing competitor's cars during races

7) Giving the finger at almost ever passing car

8) Starting fights with people by insulting them

In the end,  got  nothing out of the ordinary. The Sandy Shores UFO - the only one I could find; I spend several hours above Zancudo but to no avail - seems to be surrounded by a force shield, and all interactions led to zero results that are different from the ones described here. Can't say nothing about the Chiliad UFO,  since I haven't met the needed conditions - it rains at the wrong time every time - although I don't expect nothing new or different  from the reports of others appearing or happening.  If it's necessary  to be 100% good in the game for unlocking something - which seems to be possible if to take into consideration the system of Silent Hill 1 to 4 -  then I wish good  luck and strong will to the player who'll decided to this for the hunt. But I personally doubt Rockstar would go this far, as it would be too much against the purpose of this particular franchise.

From the interaction with the Sandy shores UFO,  I came  to  the  conclusion that it seems that some requirement is not met.  Like I understand, the UFOs seem to have been always there, and  with the 100%  completion achievement, they just seem to become visible; however,  the force shield or  cloaking device seems to block the possibility  of abduction, communication, etc. The Sandy Shores UFO see,s to  open its hatch and close  it in a certain  repetitive  pattern, as  if  wanting to abduct, but the force shield seems to prevent this. 

I wanted  to  see if  it's  the  same with the Zancudo UFO, but,  like stated  above, I couldn't  spawn it or find it, though I spent more than one hour circling above the base at  the highest altitude. 

Also, it's impossible to take the Epsilon device outside  the mission zone in "Chasing the Truth" - it terminates the mission.

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Nehocbelac, 02 November 2013 - 09:23 PM.

It would have been so cool if the cranes at the dock and the sky crane were avaible again to solve the mistery, also to steel cranes from the train. No one is bothered and interested by the fact tha you can destroy every veicules but the train?

Just put sticky bombs on te front you can destroy the train :p
You can suck a dick too because i just said this a couple posts before yours .
WOW you are really full of your self but also full of sh*t. The metro train can be stopped, not the yellow one (the actual train) show me proof and I will wear the Donkey hat....douchebag!!
Here youtube.com/watch?v=VeMeLMYOKaI

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Don't think you did it correct if you ended up killing two of the people you should have spared. I believe the theory was to spare everybody.

• Nehocbelac likes this

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by Nehocbelac, 02 November 2013 - 09:24 PM.

It's morse code it's been translated. it's roman saying something along the lines of "hey you never call, fancy going bowling?"

Lewisa92
  • Lewisa92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

After getting 100%,  I think I can say that the karma theory seems to be wrong.

Things I did. Good  stuff:

1) Spared in the kill/spare option (apart from Ortega - mistake - and Dreyfuss - I thought he deserved it)
2) Returned money to random encounters
3) Never sent anyone to the Altruists
4) Delivered all 4 jail bonds alive
5) Did lots of yoga
6) Tried to go out often with friends/family
7) Got the Kifflom truck instead of money

"Bad things" I did
1) Mission stuff
2) Killing animals
3) Killing people
4) Killing the random encounters robbers
5) Blowing stuff up
6) Blowing competitor's cars during races
7) Giving the finger at almost ever passing car
8) Starting fights with people by insulting them

In the end,  got  nothing out of the ordinary. The Sandy Shores UFO - the only one I could find; I spend several hours above Zancudo but to no avail - seems to be surrounded by a force shield, and all interactions led to zero results that are different from the ones described here. Can't say nothing about the Chiliad UFO,  since I haven't met the needed conditions - it rains at the wrong time every time - although I don't expect nothing new or different  from the reports of others appearing or happening.  If it's necessary  to be 100% good in the game for unlocking something - which seems to be possible if to take into consideration the system of Silent Hill 1 to 4 -  then I wish good  luck and strong will to the player who'll decided to this for the hunt. But I personally doubt Rockstar would go this far, as it would be too much against the purpose of this particular franchise.

From the interaction with the Sandy shores UFO,  I came  to  the  conclusion that it seems that some requirement is not met.  Like I understand, the UFOs seem to have been always there, and  with the 100%  completion achievement, they just seem to become visible; however,  the force shield or  cloaking device seems to block the possibility  of abduction, communication, etc. The Sandy Shores UFO see,s to  open its hatch and close  it in a certain  repetitive  pattern, as  if  wanting to abduct, but the force shield seems to prevent this. 

I wanted  to  see if  it's  the  same with the Zancudo UFO, but,  like stated  above, I couldn't  spawn it or find it, though I spent more than one hour circling above the base at  the highest altitude. 

Also, it's impossible to take the Epsilon device outside  the mission zone in "Chasing the Truth" - it terminates the mission.

The spaceship above zancudo is about 1 little black line under max altitude

2buxaslice
  • 2buxaslice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

About the Mt. Gordo discussion.  The hippy camp seems to show three stars I believe around the circle under the word US.  Has anyone gone to Mt. Gordo with three stars and tried to do Yoga?  Only thing I can think of that hasn't been tried.  I'll check it out when I have the chance.

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

About the Mt. Gordo discussion.  The hippy camp seems to show three stars I believe around the circle under the word US.  Has anyone gone to Mt. Gordo with three stars and tried to do Yoga?  Only thing I can think of that hasn't been tried.  I'll check it out when I have the chance.

i think u dont do yoga when you on stars :/

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:43 PM

I noticed something after going to the lost mc camp. when you shoot regular lights the light coming from the lamp goes away, but when i shot the 3 different colored lights the light didnt go away. also theres a poster saying Los Santos 2020? maybe a hint at a new game or something but it has an alien on it. People on here dont respond to clues only to assholes being assholes to them. f*cking stop replying to eachothers bullsh*t and get on the clues? just an idea

_The_Kaiser_
  • _The_Kaiser_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

maybe an UFO above MT Gordo? I think there must be another UFO around the map. Is just simply huge for only have 3 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users