Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

THEY STAY ON THERE SPOTS UNTIL 24 HOURS NOW!!

• Fran_Halen likes this

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

Ok enough personal veto's here. Put 'em in the grave and let's move on.

/Trollmodes off people.

Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to get anyones panties in a knot, but what can you do ...

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Anyone tried Mojo's idea without 100%?

spidercrows
  • spidercrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

It would have been so cool if the cranes at the dock and the sky crane were avaible again to solve the mistery, also to steel cranes from the train. No one is bothered and interested by the fact tha you can destroy every veicules but the train?

Just put sticky bombs on te front you can destroy the train :p
You can suck a dick too because i just said this a couple posts before yours .
WOW you are really full of your self but also full of sh*t. The metro train can be stopped, not the yellow one (the actual train) show me proof and I will wear the Donkey hat....douchebag!!

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

PLS ANYONE TO TRY TAKES ONLY 10 MIN ...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Mojo to test your theory . Do not switch charachters over a period of time . If you keep switching them they will stay in the same spot .

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Why is everyone disrespectful here today? Good lord.. it's a forum.. Get a grip.

Lewisa92
  • Lewisa92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Mojo to test your theory . Do not switch charachters over a period of time . If you keep switching them they will stay in the same spot .

I took Michael to the top of mount Gordo, by the time I got franklin to the top of mt chilli ad via taxi then cabe car, Michael was at home :/

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by Snipey, 02 November 2013 - 07:50 PM.

Qstion do we have a true 100% ps3 user among us ? ,

if so could you be so kind to share the socialclub link i want to make a few compares

tx

xbox account will do aswell i see

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

I WIIL TRY TO GIVE U A VIDEO

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

It can be done . I can get them to any locations . You just have to switch constantly to keep them on path . A good way is getting them all in helicopters .

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

pls try and see what i  found and make some comments if the things are differend than i told 

the character change difference is probably because of the heights as when the game zooms out it does so at 3 equal times to the top of the level but because your on mountains already 1/3 + 2/3 of the way up it doesn't zoom out as many times but goes to the same height and zooms in but not the same amount of times. its happened to me when i have had players on the UFO and the floor

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

if so could you be so kind to share the socialclub link i want to make a few compares
tx

As in, absolutely everything complete? I only have a soft 100%.

Darkmefurico
  • Darkmefurico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Have anyone seen that ufo?

(5) Vinewood Sign UFO: After you 100% the game you can see a UFO flying across the sky from the communications facility above the Vinewood Sign.

Im following this tread since the start. (Also the other 2 before which are closed now) Im working on 100%. Im on 95% now so it shouldnt take that long anymore. Ive never read anything about this ufo in this or another tread and the website looks pretty serious. Cant make head or tail of why they should troll us!

Found it here: http://www.superchea...iki/easter-eggs

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

tx

As in, absolutely everything complete? I only have a soft 100%.

yeah all besides the CE fly mission

spidercrows
  • spidercrows

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

It can be done . I can get them to any locations . You just have to switch constantly to keep them on path . A good way is getting them all in helicopters .

Of course it can be done try to leave trevor at FZ while swiching to the others. Even swiching will be impossible thanks to the 4 stars you will raise. Its impossible. And even if it wad possible you will have to swich them every 30 second to keep em in position. You talk big but you know sh*t

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

To get us back on track...

for this assume that the Chiliad Mural is a sequence or order of things we have to do.(what i'm currently leaning towards.)

So assuming that, where does the sequence start?

Just some ideas to start...

A. bottom left, working clockwise up the left side and down the right side.

B. Top, working down to each seperate reward.

C. Bottom, working up from each reward towards the Eye.

D. layered/leveled from top to bottom, each layer goal needs to be met before moving down/up to next layer/level.

E. other.

Please feel free to weigh in with your own thoughts as long as they do not contain arguing or bickering.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

I WIIL TRY TO GIVE U A VIDEO

Stop with the CAPS.

Try not to flood with posts...  especially when you are getting people responding and willing to help.

Your persistence is going to bite you in the ass more than help you figure this out....

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Of course it can be done try to leave trevor at FZ while swiching to the others. Even swiching will be impossible thanks to the 4 stars you will raise. Its impossible. And even if it wad possible you will have to swich them every 30 second to keep em in position. You talk big but you know sh*t

Yes it can be done and i have done it .

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by HakatoX, 02 November 2013 - 07:59 PM.

for this assume that the Chiliad Mural is a sequence or order of things we have to do.(what i'm currently leaning towards.)

D. layered/leveled from top to bottom, each layer goal needs to be met before moving down/up to next layer/level.

E. other.

Please feel free to weigh in with your own thoughts as long as they do not contain arguing or bickering.

I am in the process of this...

But have we actually touched all the glyphs?

Aside from Chiliad observation deck...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

E. other.

I am in the process of this...
But have we actually touched all the glyphs?
Aside from Chiliad observation deck...

What do you mean by touched ? We have located 7 glyphs on Chiliad if you include the red eye and the face .

Sliderv2
  • Sliderv2

Dude from Europe

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Sliderv2, 02 November 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Finally after 100 hours of searching got the jetpack at Ford Z, you will have to plant 25 sticky bombs on the elevator door and then blow it up with a rpg, then you can enter the elevator and get Down to a secret tunnel

Can you show us A tortorial plz
I was in the elevator and it leads nowhere.
Theres my video:

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by HakatoX, 02 November 2013 - 08:04 PM.

What do you mean by touched ? We have located 7 glyphs on Chiliad if you include the red eye and the face .

I mean physically touch the glyphs...

See if they are solid, maybe an activation order....

who knows?

Finally after 100 hours of searching got the jetpack at Ford Z, you will have to plant 25 sticky bombs on the elevator door and then blow it up with a rpg, then you can enter the elevator and get Down to a secret tunnel

Can you show us A tortorial plz
I was in the elevator and it leads nowhere.
Theres my video:

I dont know why [people get suckered for every pic with a jetpack....

way to be a subscription whore.....

friggin sad

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I mean physically touch the glyphs...
See if they are solid, maybe an activation order....
who knows?

Some of them you cant just walk up to and there is no where to stand . You can try and parachute into them . I have flew into them with the buzzard . I set one on fire lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

(5) Vinewood Sign UFO: After you 100% the game you can see a UFO flying across the sky from the communications facility above the Vinewood Sign.

Im following this tread since the start. (Also the other 2 before which are closed now) Im working on 100%. Im on 95% now so it shouldnt take that long anymore. Ive never read anything about this ufo in this or another tread and the website looks pretty serious. Cant make head or tail of why they should troll us!

That's interesting. Didn't shaft send people there? I know I got a message from him about it.
  • Darkmefurico likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

It's a wiki so could've been added by anyone.

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

That's interesting. Didn't shaft send people there? I know I got a message from him about it.

I'm there now, nothing so far. But I can't get on top of the tower by foot. Not sure if you can get up top with a heli. I'll give it a shot just now.

Does anybody know more about this? That's the first time I've heard of another UFO.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Yes he said to watch the helicopter that flies by it . And a bunch of people tried to follow it . I myself landed the docker on the tiny platform next to the antenna and found nothing out of the ordinary .
I wonder how long that lil peice of info has been on that site because i have not heard about it till now .

Darkmefurico
  • Darkmefurico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Shaft actually said a lot of things. But i wonder what he wrote. Can you provide his pm?

mrkillasmurph1
  • mrkillasmurph1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Everyone on this thread must be either high as a kite or just plain crazy.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users