• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

PLS somebody to follow me in this im prety and 1000% im INTO SOMETHING

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

hello guys im into something im thing .....

first of all i have 100% and never use cheats

first time when i complete the game and i went to Mt Chiliad something triger the rain and i see the hollogram ufo .

after couple of weeks i read this idea for Mt Gordo so i went there like michael @ 23.30 wearing Epsilon robes then same condions like the Mt Chiliad trigers a rain with thunder when i imake yoga .. @ 00.30 i leave michael there and i change into fraklin.. ( i notice the scene when i change players was differend , more slow.. check it ) after i take frankin toMt Chiliad and i change into michael and i notice is there in the same spot i leave him ( where is yoga carpet up to the big rock ) know its 6.00 and im into trevor and im looking the right spot ;) the other 2 player are still there .. im pretty sure we must find Trevors correct place .. to complete something pls try to your self now and lets go to various spots. until now i check the hippy camp.. and when i chang again to trevor is somewhere else so WE MUST FIND THE SPOT,....

ANY BODY TO CHECK IN THIS CONDITIONS I NEED HELP!!

clownkiller2
  • clownkiller2

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

hello guys im into something im thing .....

first of all i have 100% and never use cheats

first time when i complete the game and i went to Mt Chiliad something triger the rain and i see the hollogram ufo .

after couple of weeks i read this idea for Mt Gordo so i went there like michael @ 23.30 wearing Epsilon robes then same condions like the Mt Chiliad trigers a rain with thunder when i imake yoga .. @ 00.30 i leave michael there and i change into fraklin.. ( i notice the scene when i change players was differend , more slow.. check it ) after i take frankin toMt Chiliad and i change into michael and i notice is there in the same spot i leave him ( where is yoga carpet up to the big rock ) know its 6.00 and im into trevor and im looking the right spot ;) the other 2 player are still there .. im pretty sure we must find Trevors correct place .. to complete something pls try to your self now and lets go to various spots. until now i check the hippy camp.. and when i chang again to trevor is somewhere else so WE MUST FIND THE SPOT,....

So your are saying Michael at yoga, Franklin on top of mt chiliad and Trevor at the bunker in Ford Z

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

It would have been so cool if the cranes at the dock and the sky crane were avaible again to solve the mistery, also to steel cranes from the train. No one is bothered and interested by the fact tha you can destroy every veicules but the train?

Just put sticky bombs on te front you can destroy the train :p

You can suck a dick too because i just said this a couple posts before yours .

heed your own words and STFU already.

dick

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

i dint try trevor @ Ford z yet

but make it your self to see im right

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by HakatoX, 02 November 2013 - 06:33 PM.

i dint try trevor @ Ford z yet

but make it your self to see im right

we don't mind helping

1. dont spam us

2. so may false leads... bring pics or video

3.be patient. some one will help 

Trevor proly goes to Alturist camp

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

if u try this pls NOTICE the sign of changing players is different than usually 

Yeknomzaps67
  • Yeknomzaps67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Hey mojo_cy, i'll try a few things out (at 100%, no cheats). Will be sure to let you know if anything exciting happens. Good luck!
  • MoJo_cy likes this

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

ok 

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Can someone tell me why the ufo the eye the egg and the jetpack are drawn so nice and neat and the mountain and the red "X's" arent clear. some of them dont even look like x's

I always thought that the X in the lower-left part of the mural looked just like the sculpture at Vespucci Beach. But I've been told to ignore it because it's just a sundial. 

http://socialclub.ro...2CU6PyFSNsFOE2w

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by HakatoX, 02 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

that pic was made by a user here

go be a cock somewhere else.

Fran-halen..

I was so proud of myself to found that!

dont ignore it!!!!

it holds value. as it does not work at all

• Fran_Halen likes this

Nehocbelac
  • Nehocbelac

Rockstar f*cked Me

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

It would have been so cool if the cranes at the dock and the sky crane were avaible again to solve the mistery, also to steel cranes from the train. No one is bothered and interested by the fact tha you can destroy every veicules but the train?

dick

Was that directed towards me or him?

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

Go suck a f*ckin dickIm not a f*ckin english teacher im a gamer !!

Didn't I write that I meant NO OFFENSE whatsoever? I asked you for a favor. Nicely.

What has being a gamer or an english teacher got to do with anything I wrote? Why do feel the need to curse at me with your infantile bullsh*t? But it is obviously too much to ask for you to TYPE 1 CHARACTER LESS, even if it would help making your posts more readable ...

But yeah, no consideration for anyone but yourself. Selfish, bad mouthed little prick that you are, bigshot hiding behind his computer screen. Makes me laugh even though it's quite sad. Seriously, it's mayonnaise gurgling cock suckers such as yourself that give gamers a bad reputation.

It's a shame.
  • mhinder likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

dick

him... he's a f*cking hypocrite 

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hey mojo_cy, i'll try a few things out (at 100%, no cheats). Will be sure to let you know if anything exciting happens. Good luck!

did u try something?

pls let my know as soon as possible

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

that pic was made by a user here

go be a cock somewhere else.

Fran-halen..

I was so proud of myself to found that!

dont ignore it!!!!

it holds value. as it does not work at all

I remember when you pointed that out. It was too close for me just to blow off. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

yeah it's a sun dial that cannot telltime at all...

that alone is reason to keep it in mind

• Fran_Halen likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by stangone50, 02 November 2013 - 07:06 PM.

dick

him... he's a f*cking hypocrite

The 3 of you can suck eachothers dicks
why dont you homos come back when you have an actual contribution to make .

Actually atleast Hakoto tries to help though he does makes alot of nonsence posts .

But you other 2 homos can still suck eachothers dicks .
Ynamites biggest contribution is goin around correcting my grammer .

And the other dick cant even scroll up 2 posts before repeating the same sh*t i just said . This is why this thread is close to 300 pages now .

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Try one on each viewing platform. Chiliad, hippie camp and the atrurist one

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

pls try and see what i  found and make some comments if the things are differend than i told 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

pls try and see what i  found and make some comments if the things are differend than i told

Mojo . going on your theory the only logical place i can think of would to bring trever to the water tower or the cave at the altruist camp .

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Can someone tell me why the ufo the eye the egg and the jetpack are drawn so nice and neat and the mountain and the red "X's" arent clear. some of them dont even look like x's

I always thought that the X in the lower-left part of the mural looked just like the sculpture at Vespucci Beach. But I've been told to ignore it because it's just a sundial. 

http://socialclub.ro...2CU6PyFSNsFOE2w

one of them looks like a bird too, i think one on the right side of that one. could be the eagle? maybe all those lines are streets and we have to follow the streets to find where those boxes and X's go? i dont know but those do not look like X's not all of them because of the other drawings.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

I think we are missing something important here that can just open up the mystery. This thread is just people arguing now, a few are actually trying to help.

MoJo_cy
  • MoJo_cy

Rock Start

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Mojo . going on your theory the only logical place i can think of would to bring trever to the water tower or the cave at the altruist camp .

i will chack now michael and fanklin they are to the spots from 23.30 michael 2.30 franklin and now is 08.45 in my game there still there did anyone try this ?

Mad Bull gta
  • Mad Bull gta

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Finally after 100 hours of searching got the jetpack at Ford Z, you will have to plant 25 sticky bombs on the elevator door and then blow it up with a rpg, then you can enter the elevator and get Down to a secret tunnel
2prfubb.jpg

Can you show us A tortorial plz

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:19 PM

You're definitly on something. What about the top of mount josiah ? It always was wierd to me that the right side of the ssupposed mount chilliad in the hippy camp definitly look like mount josiah.

ynamite
  • ynamite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by ynamite, 02 November 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Ynamites biggest contribution is goin around correcting my grammer .

Yeah, I asked you twice to loose the space before your fullstops, but apart from EVERYBODY ELSE, you just seem incapable of doing it. I mean, look at the posts above and below you. See a pattern?

I don't need you to judge my contributions, not when you are such a friggin' imbecile that you cannot, for some unknown reason, type sh*t up like every other human being. That's totally besides the fact that some of us actually have things to do irl and can't hang around a videogame forum all day.

And stop throwing around your homophobic lingo, you twat, you don't even know what half of these things mean.

Anyway, I'm done. Go direct your hate elsewhere, I only meant to make your posts more readable. f*ck you very much.

Mokiki
  • Mokiki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Finally after 100 hours of searching got the jetpack at Ford Z, you will have to plant 25 sticky bombs on the elevator door and then blow it up with a rpg, then you can enter the elevator and get Down to a secret tunnel
2prfubb.jpg

Lol tort

This image is fake, from so long ago it hurts.

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by Snipey, 02 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

2prfubb.jpg

open your browser like firefox , internet explorer for example , go to google , type GTA 5 jetpack and click on pictures and just copy / paste

http://www.gta5video...nati-easter-egg

AKA OLD!! get a new hobby!

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Ok enough personal veto's here. Put 'em in the grave and let's move on.

/Trollmodes off people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users