Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

Yes, quote trains can get annoying... (hope this doesn't start one :lol: )

Not with me.

I clip them down to what I am referring to.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

Well, anything to divert attention from the "Teutonic plates" (sic) and other trolling efforts from our friend Mr Fatf*ckle.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Indeed.

I have my things I have been working on.

Textile city painting.

Figuring out what the numbers in the drain are.

I am partaking in a Reddit chase dealing with Gordo.

Plenty of stuff to look into.

I just hate getting played for a fool 

Because I'm helpful...

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

Indeed.

I have my things I have been working on.

Textile city painting.

Figuring out what the numbers in the drain are.

I am partaking in a Reddit chase dealing with Gordo.

Plenty of stuff to look into.

I just hate getting played for a fool 

Because I'm helpful...

You guys are pretty good at weeding out the trolls. I'm trying some of that stuff from the Gordo post too. I have to pay closer attention since I keep getting killed by friggin mountain lions! lol

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

When will this thread be put out of its misery?

Valfar
  • Valfar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

just tried this....

http://de.socialclub...-dECT9d6eqMTDBA

didnt work  xD

http://de.socialclub...Df06AbLKBYitEMA

• Duxfever, Miketv, jkd69 and 2 others like this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

just tried this....

http://de.socialclub...-dECT9d6eqMTDBA

didnt work  xD

http://de.socialclub...Df06AbLKBYitEMA

LOL!

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by stangone50, 01 November 2013 - 07:53 PM.

Oh Fatts, just get your coat mate.

And there ciderio, sitting on his perch, immediately chiming in with nothing useful to say. Seriously, when was the last time you contributed to anything other then ripping on someone. Keep quiet and do something for a change, rather than sit back and feed off everyone's ideas that you like, and whine abut sh*t you'd couldn't understand. It's ok buddy, it's a shallow life you lead, but I guess that's your punishment.

http://socialclub.ro...hfEy6G6AHZIiiqg

Here eat em and GTFO!!!

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Hey guys i found this weird dead tree on the mt Gordo http://socialclub.ro...V7kKIcqWh7BDp7Q

mayby we could cargobob http://socialclub.ro...oqkW_zFiQKShtCQ

some off those butterflies from the Alt camp http://socialclub.ro...zIkGXEL78LSKNgQ ( oops wrong picture)

and then honk at them with the space docker if we do that at full sun mayby they pee on the dead tree , then mayby the tree will grow an egg and the you need to hug the tree with michael in his epsilon suit then mayby the egg will drop , crack open and contain : 1- A jetpack

2- A ridable Dino

3- 4 UFO's you can drive

4 UFO's ??

yeah 1 for each character and 1 extra for michael cause he did yoga at 3 AM ! in the Rain ! on the Top of a f*cking Mountain !

sorry i guys i just had to im loosing it here =) (ps its a joke im not trolling here please dont test this ppl its a waste of time)

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

These "ozone" holes are alot in the game.

Go at night into a tunnel or cave in complete darkness or with 1 bulb in it-> same effect.
I mean down on street level.

It's a byproduct of a rendering technique.

Thankyou.

I am going to have another look just to appease myself but i think your probably correct.
I mentioned it because at this point in time it was just somthing physical anyone could check my word on and somthing i found interesting.

You do have to get the camera in motion to see it happen but i have seen it alot of times.

I've also seen the effect that you get when overclocking a GPU - spickles in a texture - this I saw at the pointing tips of the satellites in Sandy Shores (when getting REAL close hovering with a buzzard with camera from WITHIN the buzzard)
the spicklesmove aling with the camera view (saying it is the gpu's faulty rendering).

These things just show bits of our consoles being pushed to it's limits.

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

http://www.reddit.co...chiliad_cobweb/

OMG somebody kill me =)

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Prolly the moment you post something worth dicussing....

Don't take it seriously, I'm poking fun

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:06 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Only posting for these for those who have contacted me. For anyone interested, this is what I mean about the size of the mountain now. I tried to take as many as possible, and from different areas....blah, blah blah...

guys!!1 iv figued it out!..

i hav the jetpak rite know.. hers wat u hav to do..... we had it al rong guys!!!! u want belife it wen i tel u!

so remmebr the murial?/ wel i wos lokin att it yestadey an i relis sumtin. segrigate an rearange wos a clue!1

if u segrigate an reanrage the xs and mov the lins it givs u a cheat code!!1

remmebr the picturs of the ufo the eggs an the jetpak? hers wat i relisd.....! u hav to putted the peaces togethr usin sum god old fashed lodgic.......!...lol

as we alredy no. the ufo is alien. this wos clerly a refernce to nico belige who wos an ilegul alien in gtaVI. )andwe no how much rogstar liks puting camos onto there gams!

nico was new to his suronduns. lik trever. trever is alon and from scotland orignnali and is probly also an ilegul alien. also a fun litle ester eggs is scotland is rogstar nort!

noing this i took trever to the top of mownt chilled i then cal michal on the fone MAK SUR HIS IN HIS EPSLON ROBS!!!!!!!!!! wile lokin at the chilled ufo.

u wil get an trophy on psn not sur abot xbox an ur page wil show a new hiden persent hers a screnshot

auuw6p.jpg

see hoe thers 101pesent??!..

a loud noiz lik a lion rorin wil hapen from the ufo. this is wer i was like okay im a bit scard. i then relisd that lions r from africa!

i then thot okay use ur lodgic agen an I relisd that frinklan is from africa!1

i qwicly swidgd to frinklan an tok him to chilled lik trever.......alof asuden it turnd green an i was absaild by the ufo!1!!

1z2empt.jpg

insid i saw a copi of the murial made ot of metul an it start to rearange idselv in2 a cheate....boy wer we rong1!

the cheat wos somtin like
< > < > X X X X X > < > UP
if it dusn work mak sur u did wat i do an hav 101 pesent! firsd!!!!...
tho i mit not hav rememnd it rite, tri chang som of the xs or sumthin........!

aneway....ones u hav the jetpak u hav to fly to the hipy camp ufo.make sur its raning and 3am! an fly up in2 the beam

u now hav the ufo 2! its reli fun an u can shot green laszers

15n25jm.jpg

I trid to tak a picshut of wot i sed b4 wen i got insid the ufo but i hav no intenret an mi phon batry ran ot.

al mi picturs ar on mi snapmatic! clik her if u don belif.

http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos

onli haturz an trols wunt belif this....but i don car cos i hav the jetpak!!! : - )

tri it urself guys!!! urr almosd ther! we cen do it!!!!!!!

her proov

erilqp.jpg

u hav 2 refule at the gas stashuns but it lasd a long tim so dun wori

Disclaimer (possibly for mods): this post was a satire of recent events pertaining to this thread. None of the above is true. It is just a light hearted satirical bit of fun for those using common sense in this thread to forward the mystery. That being said, good luck everyone! I'm still keeping my eyes out for anything of interest!

P.S. Typing this out made my brain bleed, and making those pictures intentionally bad took longer than I thought.

And for a moment I thought I was exaggerating.
Apparently not. Oh well...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by HakatoX, 01 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

that's the nail.......

I am done dredging through this to find good parts....

Those of you who want a hand or anything....

Hit me up

I am on IMs under this name.....

I know it is satire, but still...

I am not looking forward to the quote trains to follow.

• Benjamoose likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by ciderio, 01 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Oh Fatts, just get your coat mate.

And there ciderio, sitting on his perch, immediately chiming in with nothing useful to say. Seriously, when was the last time you contributed to anything other then ripping on someone. Keep quiet and do something for a change, rather than sit back and feed off everyone's ideas that you like, and whine abut sh*t you'd couldn't understand. It's ok buddy, it's a shallow life you lead, but I guess that's your punishment.
Telling people to ignore your posts is probably the most useful suggestion on here at the moment.

My perch is very nice thank you. In fact, my perch is so high, it's off the map.

I would provide proof, but I'm I'm not near any computer at the moment. Hope you understand.
  • Matt_Vinyl, HakatoX and Snipey like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

That's a friggin epic burn!!!

• Matt_Vinyl likes this

evoorg
  • evoorg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

OMG somebody kill me =)

Hah... That was me. I wrote it up to explain to someone here that it wasn't related to the mystery. I did not post it here as I didn't want to clog the thread. Just an interesting Easter Egg. :)

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

OMG somebody kill me =)

Hah... That was me. I wrote it up to explain to someone here that it wasn't related to the mystery. I did not post it here as I didn't want to clog the thread. Just an interesting Easter Egg. :)

That's went I noticed something odd. It's moving!

It moves like the sails on the sail boats!

So then I started panning around, just in case it did line up with something

What does this all mean? I have no idea

Or maybe we need to shine the Docker's headlights on it...?

these lines together are epic

evoorg
  • evoorg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

That's went I noticed something odd. It's moving!

It moves like the sails on the sail boats!

So then I started panning around, just in case it did line up with something

What does this all mean? I have no idea

Or maybe we need to shine the Docker's headlights on it...?

these lines together are epic

Sorry, can't reply right now. I'm too busy doing yoga underneath it.  :panic:

• Luizi likes this

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

I'm not gonna quote it and eat up space... but I'm f*cking crying laughing at that dudes "I got the jetpack through cheatcode" post... If you want to laugh like me, follow these instructions closely...

1. Scroll up.

2. Look at the second number 1 in the 101%... it looks like somehow someone scotch taped to my f*cking screen. It's like 1/8th of an inch longer than the other 1!!!!

3. Look that the pic of him using the jetpack.... it says "time LEFTED"... HAHAHAHAHA  

• violateddolphin likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

the picture of michael being abducted f*cking slays me.

mrkillasmurph1
  • mrkillasmurph1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Annoying to see how many usually good posters are wasting their time with roads that lead to nowhere

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I think the whole thread has gotten to be way out of proportion, this egg can't be this hard to crack, I mean they wanted people to explore the map so they put clues all over to mislead and distract you. Bringing you to the next place and next place in circles.. It seems like useless clues are being found because people are thinking too deep into it

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

If there is not a jetpack... I'm hoping they sneak one in on an update to make it look like it was always there. That way all the hard work leading up to it won't be lost. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by stangone50, 01 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

If there is not a jetpack... I'm hoping they sneak one in on an update to make it look like it was always there. That way all the hard work leading up to it won't be lost.

i am definately hoping this too especially with this beach bum dlc and the fact i heard its gonna be free ? They must be tryin to make up for something .

Theres alot of empty slots in the ammunations . Maybe a weapon will be unlocked that we can actually use to progress in this mystery .

I was just at the light house . I might have missed something but i heard people sayin you have to aim at it from a concrete slab or something to make it stop . Anyway i parachuted onto the top part and the light stops shines in the direction you are looking .
Was there 3 am . thunder cheat nothing .

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

The madness continues...

tom005
  • tom005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

I know this sounds like common sense, but I haven't heard or read of anybody doing this before/yet: Has anyone gone into the game files and found ALL of the textures for the mountain glyphs (and the glyphs elsewhere) so we can see and know what ALL possible glyphs look like and we can figure out where any others may be if they exist.

They have to be in there as separate textures and someone's gotta be able to use those texture names to find out where they all are used in the game?

This way we can know for sure that we have found ALL possible glyphs, know where they are, and what they look like or are meant to look like.

Luizi
  • Luizi

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

i am definately hoping this too especially with this beach bum dlc and the fact i heard its gonna be free ? They must be tryin to make up for something .

blaa blaa blaa...

i'm really hoping that this isn't the case. I mean, not every one on ps3 or xbox have internet connection, so if that is the case they all have waisted their time trying decode this mural. I would be clad if we get the jetpack wia dlc, but again.. Little disapointed if it is not in the game in first place.. (and sorry if i spelled something wrong, english is not my native language and i'm little drunk at the moment)

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Just thrown a couple of gas canisters on top of the light rack at the vent system outside T01 and got a wanted star. Is that normal, ive not had a star from gas in secluded areas before.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by POWA, 01 November 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Just thrown a couple of gas canisters on top of the light rack at the vent system outside T01 and got a wanted star. Is that normal, ive not had a star from gas in secluded areas before.

It happened to me when I tried that at the FIB and IAA buildings on the roof. Maybe it's related since it's a government site.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users