Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by Big-Cheeky, 01 November 2013 - 04:05 PM.

feel free to browse. And please, if anyone can disprove that my Chiliad isn't different than anyone else's, feel free to do so. Gonna go see what else I can find.

Please GTFO before this thread gets locked you are like an handicapt stephen hawking

This^
Fatts is a TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROOOOOOOOOOOLL

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, f*ck that and f*ck you

• Scoobysrt likes this

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Perhaps Mr Fatts can post some pictures on a public site so we can all see them? I'm probably not the only one without access to PSN/social club/iFruit etc..

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Perhaps Mr Fatts can post some pictures on a public site so we can all see them? I'm probably not the only one without access to PSN/social club/iFruit etc..

The pics show NOTHING. They are simply pictures taken from different angles. They show zero evidence of any of the BS Fatts is spewing.

• Scoobysrt likes this

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

That's what I thought... his last thread got deleted, presumably for lack of any proof whatsoever.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Well, did some searching and pic taking, and I came up HUGE! The links below will lead you to my snapmatic pics of MY Chiliad. I have solved a major portion and am able to manipulate Chiliad and the surrounding mountains. Here is a before and after shot I took, minutes apart from each ther in the same spot. http://rsg.ms/1aOKU6jhttp://rsg.ms/1aOL1yt
And this one is just north of those. It seems that an ancient city is sprouting out of Chiliad!!http://rsg.ms/1aOLgtphttp://rsg.ms/1aOLnVS
This is absolutely amazing. I thought I was triggering earthquakes at first, but it turned out that the rumbling, was the mountain itself. Gonna try to take some pictures from further back, but is difficult to get down now, and don't wanna die. Not sure if I'll lose my progress. Be back with some Heli photos and shots from the peak. For now, here is my full Snapmatic album, http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos
feel free to browse. And please, if anyone can disprove that my Chiliad isn't different than anyone else's, feel free to do so. Gonna go see what else I can find.

Please GTFO before this thread gets locked you are like an handicapt stephen hawking

Stephen Hawking *is* disabled, so I don't get your logic there. On top of that he's a genius, so comparing someone to him is a compliment.

Fatts is clearly a troll, or insane, or both. So just leave him to it, no need to resort to playground insults.
  • Scoobysrt likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

dude, i won't be a jerk about it, but i am not seeing any topographical differences in my game from your pics.  a step-by-step i could follow to exact these changes would be cool and i would totally follow it, but i'm not seeing where the mountain has changed...looks the same on my game.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

This^
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROOOOOOOOOOOLL

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, f*ck that and f*ck you

OH MY GOD... now i know why Scoobysrt was so f*cking annoyed with this alabama guy..

• Scoobysrt likes this

Roymgp14afca
  • Roymgp14afca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Well, did some searching and pic taking, and I came up HUGE! The links below will lead you to my snapmatic pics of MY Chiliad. I have solved a major portion and am able to manipulate Chiliad and the surrounding mountains. Here is a before and after shot I took, minutes apart from each ther in the same spot. http://rsg.ms/1aOKU6jhttp://rsg.ms/1aOL1yt
And this one is just north of those. It seems that an ancient city is sprouting out of Chiliad!!http://rsg.ms/1aOLgtphttp://rsg.ms/1aOLnVS
This is absolutely amazing. I thought I was triggering earthquakes at first, but it turned out that the rumbling, was the mountain itself. Gonna try to take some pictures from further back, but is difficult to get down now, and don't wanna die. Not sure if I'll lose my progress. Be back with some Heli photos and shots from the peak. For now, here is my full Snapmatic album, http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos

Stephen Hawking *is* disabled, so I don't get your logic there. On top of that he's a genius, so comparing someone to him is a compliment.

Fatts is clearly a troll, or insane, or both. So just leave him to it, no need to resort to playground insults.
yeah i know who stephen hawking is😑

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

LMFAO! I was going to write the same thing, but I erased it cause I felt the explanation would have been wasted.

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

I accused someone of trolling in this thread once and within an hour he posted his socialclub page to prove he wasn't

I apologised

AlabamaFatts is either trolling or has some serious psychological problems

Move on people, Brian, AlabamaFatts and that Shaft person do not deserve your time or effort

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

yeah i know who stephen hawking is

It takes a very big person to mock the disabled, I'm very impressed. It's YOU who should get out.

Fatts' ideas aren't so crazy, I've been trying to repeat some of the things in his pics and I'm seeing some crazy stuff too. Contrails and the clouds acting all crazy, colors going wild. I can't seem to triangulate where the contrail paths are crossing, think I'm going to try to hover over some of them and place a marker.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

I accused someone of trolling in this thread once and within an hour he posted his socialclub page to prove he wasn't

I apologised

AlabamaFatts is either trolling or has some serious psychological problems

Move on people, Brian, AlabamaFatts and that Shaft person do not deserve your time or effort

What about GTAMan145?... (troll)

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

Alabama contacted me about solving this...

I was going to help..

He explained in spastic detail of something about lining up the fault line.

I asked where to start and he left me hanging.......

I don't know what the deal is...

If someone is there to try to help pull your name out of the mud.... wouldn't you take it?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

It takes a very big person to mock the disabled, I'm very impressed. It's YOU who should get out.

Fatts' ideas aren't so crazy, I've been trying to repeat some of the things in his pics and I'm seeing some crazy stuff too. Contrails and the clouds acting all crazy, colors going wild. I can't seem to triangulate where the contrail paths are crossing, think I'm going to try to hover over some of them and place a marker.

you can't do that. the contrail "X" always stays the same distance from you.

RobotPanda
  • RobotPanda

Crackhead

• Members

Well, did some searching and pic taking, and I came up HUGE! The links below will lead you to my snapmatic pics of MY Chiliad. I have solved a major portion and am able to manipulate Chiliad and the surrounding mountains. Here is a before and after shot I took, minutes apart from each ther in the same spot.
http://rsg.ms/1aOKU6j
http://rsg.ms/1aOL1yt

And this one is just north of those. It seems that an ancient city is sprouting out of Chiliad!!
http://rsg.ms/1aOLgtp
http://rsg.ms/1aOLnVS

This is absolutely amazing. I thought I was triggering earthquakes at first, but it turned out that the rumbling, was the mountain itself. Gonna try to take some pictures from further back, but is difficult to get down now, and don't wanna die. Not sure if I'll lose my progress. Be back with some Heli photos and shots from the peak. For now, here is my full Snapmatic album,
http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos

Exactly, your a loser GTFO.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

landscape x's seem important too, the view from them i mean.  i've been trying to keep a bit of a record where i am seeing them, in hopes they are of use in a perspective-type puzzle, should one be confirmed.

SamanthaOx
  • SamanthaOx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

Think about it... In SA.. In back'O beyond R* put footprints and mysterious screaming in the woods... Then they said Bigfoot wasn't in the game... Maybe there isn't a jet pack after all... Yet again something might appear after 100% with one of the characters...

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Gonna try to take some pictures from further back, but is difficult to get down now, and don't wanna die. Not sure if I'll lose my progress.

am i the only one who feeling annoyed with this line?

Roymgp14afca
  • Roymgp14afca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just look at the snapmatic pics he posted. Just 2 photos from different angles. He is saying compare them they are different, the landscape is changing. He is obviously trolling this thread.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Gonna try to take some pictures from further back, but is difficult to get down now, and don't wanna die. Not sure if I'll lose my progress.

am i the only one who feeling annoyed with this line?

It sounded like utter bollocks but I thought I'd be constructive and suggest saving the game!

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Do you lot have the same dealer?

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Anyhoo, back on topic. I am intrigued by this Mt Gordo theory, however what worries me - which someone has already mentioned - is yoga can only be completed by Michael, so won't be available to all 100% players.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

A wise man once said "never play poker with a person whose name includes a US state". I think a similar rule should apply on internet forums. The next time someone turns up calling themselves "Texas Slim", "Nebraska Bob" or "Alabama Fatts", let's just ignore them.

• HakatoX likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

A wise man once said "never play poker with a person whose name includes a US state". I think a similar rule should apply on internet forums. The next time someone turns up calling themselves "Texas Slim", "Nebraska Bob" or "Alabama Fatts", let's just ignore them.

Indeed...

He sure wasted my time....

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 04:46 PM.

On the map you got (not the blueprint or the in-game map) you can see there's a building on procopio beach, but there is nothing to see. Why did rockstar make it look like there's a building or something else on procopio beach. Procopio beach is the north beach right to paleto bay. Plz do some research

Failsnail, plz do a little yourself. Not having a go your new but we did discuss it very recently but I'll repeat it for you to save trawling for it.

It looks like a jetty, pier, building is there but when you visit theres nothing to be seen.
We can not explain it other than somthing was removed post map production.

At the spot there is a texture on the sand looking like a boat was beached there and swept off or somthing dragged from the spot into the sea. Its just a sand texture and personally i dont think it means much.
Just back from that is a slightly raised shelf of rock coming out of the sand. At the right hand side of that with your back to the sea, the rock is squared off like a curb stone or simular to the top of one of those concrete pipe outlets but its only the very top. Again i think its just textures.

Again with your back to the sea, further right there is a strange arrangement of wooden fencing on the beach. It looks like two open pens and some fencing coming off those. I dont know what to make of it but again I'm thinking decoration.

There are a few errors simular to missing buildings (errors?) such as an invisible ladder you can climb.

Hope this puts your mind at ease.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

These "ozone" holes are alot in the game.

Go at night into a tunnel or cave in complete darkness or with 1 bulb in it-> same effect.
I mean down on street level.

It's a byproduct of a rendering technique.
  • Scoobysrt likes this

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hey, I got a great idea... lets move on... if it is anything, we can take it from there... if it is more big foot stole my clothes stuff... just ignore it... Jebuzz Christ, you people ignored every clue/finding/observation or non-saterical thing I've ever posted... why is everyone so compelled to have a fit over this guy... what is it, like 6 or more pages debating this? Let him prove it or move on... I'm actually looking forward to Space Docker honking debates at this point.

Thank you. This has been a public service message for "Equality For Ignoring Everyone".

• HakatoX likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by HakatoX, 01 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Hey, I got a great idea... lets move on... if it is anything, we can take it from there... if it is more big foot stole my clothes stuff... just ignore it... Jebuzz Christ, you people ignored every clue/finding/observation or non-saterical thing I've ever posted... why is everyone so compelled to have a fit over this guy... what is it, like 6 or more pages debating this? Let him prove it or move on... I'm actually looking forward to Space Docker honking debates at this point.

Thank you. This has been a public service message for "Equality For Ignoring Everyone".

cause this guy keeps flooding us with nonresults....

PM me with your paths or what you want to test... I will be more than glad to help you test ideas

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

.....................the submerged ufo......anything under it, or can you get under it while clipping with it so far underwater?  since i started playing i have had a theory about 'raising' the submerged ufo....looking at it it looks disconnected enough from its environment to maybe be moved.  the other wrecks look kind of 'built-in,' but this ufo seems to stand out in the same way a vehicle does, or any other interactive/moving thing that isn't in a cutscene.

Yes a reasonable train of thought. It looks almost obtainable.
I imagine its wrecked beyond repair but you never know. $500,000 repair bill?

I havent used the no water cheat but others have.

I have spent a while around the UFO in the sub and scuba gear. From the cliff side it looks like there is somthing shining underneath it but from the other side you can see its some pink coral or whatever it is.
Ramming it with the sub didnt do anything.

I cant think of anything that we have which could recover it.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

These "ozone" holes are alot in the game.

Go at night into a tunnel or cave in complete darkness or with 1 bulb in it-> same effect.
I mean down on street level.

It's a byproduct of a rendering technique.

Thankyou.

I am going to have another look just to appease myself but i think your probably correct.
I mentioned it because at this point in time it was just somthing physical anyone could check my word on and somthing i found interesting.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users