• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

I think you and fatts are the same person on 2 accounts for starters.

i wondered when that would get said. lol,  you don't defend anyone on the internet without being accused of being that person on an alternate screen name.

I retract that statement and apologise for any offence caused.
  • agonistes06 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by HakatoX, 01 November 2013 - 05:14 PM.

I want to end this Alabama Fatts thing now......

I was PMed by him I am debating if I should post the contents of the PM......

AlabamaFatts, on 29 Oct 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

It hit me like a tons of bricks when I saw the tectonic plate chart that was posted. I've solved it, and found 3 of the 5 puzzles that's completes the mural. The glyphs show you the way to solve each of the five puzzles. Those idiots will sidetrack for another month. I say, me and you crack this right now. Lol

HakatoX, on 29 Oct 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

I am game.

I noticed how much sh*t you got for yer breakthrough.

Lets pound this out so we can present a good find!

AlabamaFatts, on 29 Oct 2013 - 2:30 PM, said:

HakatoX, on 29 Oct 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

So, where do I start with your theory?

I know that you are the very first to present the idea of a geographically changing landscape.

Great, glad you are willing. I just banged out some more stuff. My initial finding came at Señora National Park, the big white rocks next to Trevor's Hangar in Sandy Shores. I think that's where you can access the super high altitudes. Either there or above the observatory. But that's gonna be the finale, from what I've found. That is where you see the images representing the fault line map, and will have to realign them in the sky with the jet, or Jetpack, not sure exactly what they're telling us yet. Also, the infinite 8 poem, is actually telling the trigger conditions as well. "One was fun" the story mode, 7's in heaven - the clouds, 6 is nix, is the 6 pointed star formed by the dead bodies at the bottom of the sea bed North of Chiliad. Pretty sure everything is adding up. One of the puzzles is in the cave near the lighthouse, I believe. You have to use the sunlight, or your flashlight, grenades, etc to light up the cave, and it the extends deeper into the mountain. Try this first to see if yu have any luck. It also told me to shoot eyes at that cave as well. You'll see circles that look like craters. These are his eyes, and you have to chase them out of the cave, and into the sky. Sounds absolutely batsh*t crazy, but I just unlocked that one. Lol

AlabamaFatts, on 29 Oct 2013 - 2:31 PM, said:

Also, what's weird Is when you lock each pice, you hear a loud grumbling, and rumbling, like a mini quake or tremor. This is how you know you're working the puzzle correctly

HakatoX, on 29 Oct 2013 - 8:06 PM, said:

So, since you haven't told me what to do or where to start... or make the locking noise.

I checked the one thing you did tell me..

The rocks near the airstrip.

It appears to be some pocket into the stratosphere.

I was stuck in what can only be described as a small space in the sky

and that last one was two days ago

In my opinion he's trolling for gullible people....

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 05:12 PM.

-Heists: Not completely new but it has never been focused on so much before. I saw several pages ago someone suggesting getting gold on all heist missions to correlate with the Mount Chiliad murial.

-Underwater: The first time a GTA has featured scuba gear and underwater craft. There have been several easter eggs found underwater already so perhaps that is an end to that but it is a large space. And from the little time I've spent underwater very difficult to navigate as you can't see very far ahead.

1) There are many of us 100%'s on all gold missions, strangers and freaks, gun challenges etc and not had anything change.

Personally i didnt buy the special edition game so can not play the stunt plane time trials as far as i know.

2) The under water areas of all large bodies of water have been investigated with no water cheats. This means you can drive, fly or walk anywhere water would normally be.
Nothing of use to the hunt has been found so far but as you say various eggs, weapons and health packs have.

Hope this helps narrow your search down a bit.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

I think you and fatts are the same person on 2 accounts for starters.

i wondered when that would get said. lol,  you don't defend anyone on the internet without being accused of being that person on an alternate screen name.

I retract that statement and apologise for any offence caused.

none taken at all, i might have thought the same thing under different circumstances, and have in fact (i'm relatively familiar with forum dynamics).  i seriously did expect it, i knew i was growing unreasonable and long-winded in my defense of alabama...but i was trying to coax him to deliver, and i figured hostility towards him would only exacerbate that not happening.  i know a lot of bad communicators, and that is what i felt was going on.  i'm still not convinced the guy has nothing to share, but that's my burden to bear, like a cargobobbed load of flaming hippies.

i guess my point is, if the guy is 'maybe' trolling, what have you lost by giving a cursory listen and maybe checking out the plausible?  and if he isn't, or he has a legitimate problem (like the obvious brian, who probably needs some intervening at some point), it's just mean, counter productive, and socially unacceptable to make fun of, or talk down to such a person.  they're not wasting any more of our time than the noobs, and they are often more entertaining.

i also apologize to the board if anyone felt i was hanging up progress.  please understand it is my intention to FURTHER progress, but i do get hung up on things that don't add up, and fatts just didn't add up to 'troll' to me.

• Scoobysrt likes this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

i think i found something interesting. is there any place in GTA V named as "eclipse" or any mission titled "eclipse"?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

i think i found something interesting. is there any place in GTA V named as "eclipse" or any mission titled "eclipse"?

Not that I am aware of...

What did you find?

chaoclysm
  • chaoclysm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

There's Eclipse Towers, a set of apartments you can purchase online.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

AlabamaFatts, on 29 Oct 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Lolage.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by neku_neku, 01 November 2013 - 05:24 PM.

actually pictures that taken using snapmatic are, by default, tagged with either 1 or 2 tags. if it's only 1 tag, it represent as a location of that picture has been taken. if it's showing 2 tags it represent as location and a mission name.

for example this picture of mine was taken at #alta during mission #friendrequest

http://socialclub.ro...w80CI0kZaI5i-jA

i try to search a few words using a hash tag # and seems like a #eclipse tag is existed but no picture is shot yet

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Lolage.

Que?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

You do a mission where you have to kill a set of jurors the 3rd one is in the eclipse medical tower ;)

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Sorry hakato, i clipped too much. It was the fatts post and aimed at his pm's to you not anything you did.

Ive edited.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

suprisingly #northyankton also exists but i think we cant snap a photo there. correct me if i'm wrong

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

actually pictures that taken using snapmatic are, by default, tagged with either 1 or 2 tags. if it's only 1 tag, it represent as a location of that picture has been taken. if it's showing 2 tags it represent as location and a mission name.

for example this picture of mine was taken at #alta during mission #friendrequest

http://socialclub.ro...w80CI0kZaI5i-jA

i try to search a few words using a hash tag # and seems like a #eclipse tag is existed but no picture is shot yet

also eclipse blvd.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by neku_neku, 01 November 2013 - 05:36 PM.

tried underground, secret, passage, ancient, cave, jet, space, ufo but no luck hahaha

p/s:

so if the tag #eclipse exist, it either represent a location named Eclipse or a mission titled Eclipse

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

For anyone who thinks there is audio references to the WOW! Signal, and to anyone who thinks they have heard the signal, they couldn't be more wrong. 

Q: I would like to obtain an audio tape of the "Wow!" signal. Can you provide that to me?

A:At the time Big Ear recorded the radio signal that later became known as the "Wow!" signal (based on the notation that Dr. Jerry Ehman wrote in the margin of the computer printout), there was no audio recording equipment attached to the output of that radio telescope. Hence, it is impossible to provide an audio tape of that signal.

Source (The Observatory that originally claims the discovery of the WOW! Signal):  http://www.bigear.org/faq.htm

You're exactly right man. SETI was pointing their dishes out to random areas in space and they could only print out anomalous signals, not record audio. 

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Most of the time, anyone with "fats" anywhere in their screen name is up to no good. Fact. 

• Fran_Halen likes this

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Snipey, 01 November 2013 - 06:22 PM.

Hi all, anyone of you figured out whatever happened to the wall directly opposite the Mount Chilliad mural? There seems to be a plastered section on the wall but its not present elsewhere. 

its a scratch from all the space dockers trying to honk at the mural
  • Matt_Vinyl and Scoobysrt like this

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Some graffitis in Los Santos give clues about the "mysteries" and other paints bully with them. Very funny. R* tease.  

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by neku_neku, 01 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

if anyone interested to browse through all snapmatic tags that i mention earlier, you can see all of it using this trick.

just type two # before an alphabet or number, do not press enter, just wait for a while until it shows all the tags.

for example:

##1 will shows #runaway1

##a will shows #abbatoirave #abemiltonpkwy etc...

##z will shows #zancudoave #zancudobarranca etc....

i want to make a full list but feel so sleppy now

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I may not have posted much but I've read all 288 pages. I just want to say idk if there's a jetpack or what but there is at least one character we haven't met yet: Zimbor. It's not the zombie and there's nothing about him online other than the credits and the fact he has a voice. I'm willing to bet he will show up when we solve this. Just wanted to put that in because someone said anyone with fats in their name cannot be trusted, may still be true, there's no s in mine

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

I may not have posted much but I've read all 288 pages. I just want to say idk if there's a jetpack or what but there is at least one character we haven't met yet: Zimbor. It's not the zombie and there's nothing about him online other than the credits and the fact he has a voice. I'm willing to bet he will show up when we solve this. Just wanted to put that in because someone said anyone with fats in their name cannot be trusted, may still be true, there's no s in mine

This is a clue..

I wonder if someone could find a way to contact the VOA via twitter and ask him about his character from GTA V.

blaze9990
  • blaze9990

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hey anyone solved the Easter Egg yet???

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Only posting for these for those who have contacted me. For anyone interested, this is what I mean about the size of the mountain now. I tried to take as many as possible, and from different areas.
And anyone who looks and thinks its BS, at least go in your game, and try to replicate them. If you do, I'll eat my words, if not, don't expect a reply.
http://rsg.ms/1aPeSXO
http://rsg.ms/1aPf21n
http://rsg.ms/1dyFf4z
http://rsg.ms/1aPfKf2
http://rsg.ms/1aPfvR6
http://rsg.ms/1aPeLeO
http://rsg.ms/1aOKU6j
http://rsg.ms/1aPfhcP

I'm telling you, you have to shoot the cracks in the ground, rocks and mountains. You'll hear a rumbling sound, it gets louder when you align 3 X's and shoot at the center of it with almost any weapon. When you shoot along the cracks for longer distances, and covering more objects, it has more of an effect. I believe this is Rockstars way of factoring in the Earthquake factor. Think about it, Rockstar came out and said that they wanted to have a fault line, and huge quake in the last San Andreas game. So now that they have the capability to it, would they not go for it? Also, when the Teutonic plates collide and scrape, they push the earth upwards, forming hills and mountains. And if you need any proof, just look around the game. You can't miss the huge cracks that are found on all the mountains. They look normal, because the grass has grown in over time, but hell, the big cracks in Chiliad even resemble the Glyph with the zig zag lines, could just as easily represent a mountain (the triangle), and the cracks (zig zags). I came upon this by toying with the "between the crates" idea. I just went to the location shot along the little cracks between the 2 big red metal containers, and all kinds of stuff started happening when I continued with it. Even heard a ship sound it's horn, and the screen shakes and rumbles. Just try it, that's all I ask. It takes very little effort, and if it doesn't work, THEN come tell me I'm all the horrible things that make up this world. At the very least, you just might start to see a pattern forming, and start to solve some stuff. Just sayin. I just want what everyone else here wants, answers! And I think we're close. Not sure who originally posted about the Earthquake, fault line theory was, but he was definitely onto the big picture, and I think this is the next part. Good luck, and chill with the hate. I've never come at someone negatively on here, so I don't understand why everyone's so riled up. Chill out, and work together.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Oh Fatts, just get your coat mate.
  • HakatoX likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

How do you embed a picture in the thread by the way?

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Oh Fatts, just get your coat mate.

And there ciderio, sitting on his perch, immediately chiming in with nothing useful to say. Seriously, when was the last time you contributed to anything other then ripping on someone. Keep quiet and do something for a change, rather than sit back and feed off everyone's ideas that you like, and whine abut sh*t you'd couldn't understand. It's ok buddy, it's a shallow life you lead, but I guess that's your punishment.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

Click on the "polaroid" icon and enter the URL of the image you want to embed...

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Click on the "polaroid" icon and enter the URL of the image you want to embed...

sometimes putting embedded pics leads to it being spammed in quotes...

Then we end up with ten comments per page of three guys arguing over it..

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

sometimes putting embedded pics leads to it being spammed in quotes...

Then we end up with ten comments per page of three guys arguing over it..

Yes, quote trains can get annoying... (hope this doesn't start one :lol: )

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users