• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

you didn't 'debunk' a series of theories, you confirmed being able to reach a spot off the edge of the map.  one thing you got shown out of like, a list of stuff this guy has discovered.  at least he isn't telling us to honk that useless goddamn disappearing space docker at anything.  again, even if it comes to nothing collectively, you can at least let the guy post his findings.  you never know where something substantial is going to pop up.

I think you and fatts are the same person on 2 accounts for starters.

Secondly a few of us wasted some time on these so called theories only for him to post a image link up saying somthing like 'oh look, i think im in somewhere new. Ive managed to go way off the map so my theories are true'
And yet its proven those pics can be taken while on the Yankton mission.

You dont do the Yankton mission then take a picture and forget youve done so.
In my opinion that was a planned out and intentional lie.

He says you can read words in the road shapes on the map, what a load of rubbish. I studied the map last night at some great length, i can make the sentence out 'alabamafatts is a troll' infact given a matrix of roads any child could make any word or sentence from it.

He keeps saying he doesn't know how to use the computer properly or whatever and will post proof and yet a week later still no evidence, always at work or just going out or felching his dad or somthing.

Then theres all this cloud BS, lol. Won't even go there.

Unfortunatley for me the intentional misleading over the picture taken off the edge of the map said it all and instantly demoted any other theory hes put forward.

For me as far as I'm concerned hes a troll and will be ignored. Ive got better things to do.
  • Fizzlepop531 likes this

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

He can post whatever theories he wants . Its our job to prove them right or wrong . As of now alabama is an outcast until proven otherwise .

Also please provide this list of things alabama has discovered . I seem to have missed this .

not saying you can't prove people wrong, i'm just curious why so many new angles of looking at things are sometimes instantly met with so much seemingly hostile skepticism.  nobody's got it all right yet, obviously, but there might be something worth hearing in a theory anyway.

i don't have a list.  and neither does the board, because no one will allow the guy to get through even one or two ideas without challenging him.  i don't mean discussing or explaining to him what he has actually found, or correcting a misconception, i mean challenging.  he's not spamming anyone like a troll, he isn't forcing anything on anyone or behaving in any trollish manner.  he's trying to play a game with a community.  if he is wrong about what he thinks he is doing, show him, but by all means treat him like he's trying, anyway.

s'all i mean.  not trying to jump your case either.  i just don't get why it seems to make guys mad or even indignant when people have theories, i've seen it happen here several times, yet day after day some tard posts 'honk the space docker' or 'has anyone checked the alamo sea?'   almost three hundred pages of nothing, so far in this thread, and you guys are mad at a guy who has never even been on a forum.

THIS. People come along and offer their ideas, and they get shot down. They get called crazy, and written off. Well i'm now open to all ideas. I have seen the truth which has been spoken of. I know what the "godhead" means now, and I am ready to TRULY heed the signs.

With great power comes great responsibility, and those who have the responsibility have used their power against "certain individuals" who were ONLY trying to tell us what we were too blind to have already seen with our OWN EYES.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

He can post whatever theories he wants . Its our job to prove them right or wrong . As of now alabama is an outcast until proven otherwise .

Also please provide this list of things alabama has discovered . I seem to have missed this .

not saying you can't prove people wrong, i'm just curious why so many new angles of looking at things are sometimes instantly met with so much seemingly hostile skepticism.  nobody's got it all right yet, obviously, but there might be something worth hearing in a theory anyway.

i don't have a list.  and neither does the board, because no one will allow the guy to get through even one or two ideas without challenging him.  i don't mean discussing or explaining to him what he has actually found, or correcting a misconception, i mean challenging.  he's not spamming anyone like a troll, he isn't forcing anything on anyone or behaving in any trollish manner.  he's trying to play a game with a community.  if he is wrong about what he thinks he is doing, show him, but by all means treat him like he's trying, anyway.

s'all i mean.  not trying to jump your case either.  i just don't get why it seems to make guys mad or even indignant when people have theories, i've seen it happen here several times, yet day after day some tard posts 'honk the space docker' or 'has anyone checked the alamo sea?'   almost three hundred pages of nothing, so far in this thread, and you guys are mad at a guy who has never even been on a forum.

I think it was the way he presented his theory that got people on him .
EVERY single theory here has been challenged one way or another .
I too have posted incorrect theories but i dont see anyone gettin on my ass about it . Many of us were concerened with his well being . I posted to show part of his theory atleast was incorrect . Then he posts this morning going on about the mountain again then dissapears . Most people here see that as a troll .

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:28 PM

I posted to show part of his theory atleast was incorrect .

I want to read this. Show me how you showed part of his theory was incorrect.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

I think you and fatts are the same person on 2 accounts for starters.

i wondered when that would get said. lol,  you don't defend anyone on the internet without being accused of being that person on an alternate screen name.

and hey, you might be right.  he might be trolling his ass off, in which case, i will be the first to admit i fell for it.  don't know why i am defending the guy, except maybe because i AM from alabama, and i like his screen name.  his profile says new jersey or something, so clearly we aren't neighbors, because if we were i'd just go watch him play and shut up about bringing it to any board until i had a notebook full of my walkthrough.  and, i want to solve this crap as much as anyone--to the point i feel myself getting attitude about it.  so maybe i'm grabbing straws, and maybe you're right, maybe i will never get anything but half-info out of the guy, but that's essentially what i am getting off this thread anyway.  i haven't lost anything on his word but maybe an hour of my time, and i'd have lost that anyway shooting hookers or trying to cargobob a bulldozer full of flaming hippies to the altruist camp.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:32 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Lemmon, with respect, if you want to read it go back and read it. The thread is littered enough with requotes as it is.

When i come on to the forum i read all the posts made in the thread since i was last on before making a new post. Why does very few other people seem to do this?
I remember strangeone posting the proof i suggest if you want to read it go take a look of what was posted 12 hours ago onwards.
  • Matt_Vinyl likes this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

I think it was the way he presented his theory that got people on him .
EVERY single theory here has been challenged one way or another .
I too have posted incorrect theories but i dont see anyone gettin on my ass about it . Many of us were concerened with his well being . I posted to show part of his theory atleast was incorrect . Then he posts this morning going on about the mountain again then dissapears . Most people here see that as a troll .

no, i agree.  every idea he has put to me is annoying as hell in that i just can't seem to make it click somehow.  i want to but as mentioned, either i don't have the whole story, or i am going on an excited tone and half-information.  he admits he is not great with the description.  which i guess is why i have been encouraging him to try harder to be understood...i've seen people troll before, but again...this didn't seem like that at first.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

The issue is you would have cargobobbed a bulldozer full of flaming hippies off your own back as your own theory and had fun doing it.

Fatts has had us running around wasting our fun time following his lies.

Took a quick pic this morning but the police were after me etc rtc what a load of sh*te. Get rid of the police, dont get the pice in the first place etc etc.
He's tried to find the biggest looking area of the mountain and took a sh*te picture of it, its shows NOTHING of what he's talking about.

Right enough, i agree he should be ignored and put in the troll pile until he inequitably proves otherwise.
We demand proof when hair brained ideas are pushed forward as having worked. None of them ever come through with evidence.
I think youve been sucked in the most, stand back from him and just listen to what he's saying. He's not well or simply just trolling with ignorance (we've been over this map and know it very well, you cant post a picture without us knowing where its been taken from and be able to visit the spot on our own systems).

End of discussion.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

try harder to be understood

So, let me see if I have this right...people decided he was troubled, and that he might need help...and your advice was that he "try harder to be understood"? Why is it HIS responsibility to spell every minute detail of his theory out. He has given us enough to test. If a few people would get together and like make a text document or Google Spreadsheet that everyone could be testing his ideas. I would do it, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm the wrong guy for the job. Too much going on, but one of these other diehard gamers could coordinate something with their friends, on twitter, through the social site, whatever.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

End of discussion.

This is the internet, you don't get to tell me when the discussion is over.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by stangone50, 01 November 2013 - 01:52 PM.

I posted to show part of his theory atleast was incorrect .

I want to read this. Show me how you showed part of his theory was incorrect.

He claimed by watching the clouds or some sh*t that new parts of the map were opening up for him and mountains rose from the ground .
To proove this he posted pics of clouds way off the map .
All I did was post same pics way off the map to show no new parts of the map had opened simple .

Maybe he just thought since he was so far off the map he thought it was a new area . In his mind he thought he had found something just like all of us and our theories till someone comes along and tells/shows why we were wrong .
If he wants to continue with it let him . If he finds something relevant im sure we will all welcome him back .
When i came up with my vinewood antenna theory no one listened . I took it upon myself to debunk my own theory . It took me like 5 days but i came back admitted i was wrong and apologized .

Divbo
  • Divbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

I am not tottally into this whole "mystery" thing.  I do keep checking this thread though.  I am not 100% but i did notice something and was wondering if it had been investigated.  

Across the road ont the opposite pavement from the cinema that only Michael can buy, There is red markings on the ground,   Dnt know if they are glyphs or just graffitti.  I didnt spend much time looking at this as, as i said I ain't 100% yet.

Just thought i'd post this on in case it helps.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 01:50 PM.

What?? Spend even more time following an idea the op cant even proove? Follow an idea and make spread sheets about somthing that doesn't exist. Get a group of friends together and do it? Ive got better things to do i afraid.
I think someone really would be better off trying to cargobob a bulldozer full of flaming hippies up the mountain.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

He claimed by watching the clouds or some sh*t that new parts of the map were opening up for him and mountains rose from the ground .
To proove this he posted pics of clouds way off the map .
All I did was post same pics way off the map to show no new parts of the map had opened simple .

I'm talking about alabamafatts and brian. I need to go back and read everything this alabama guy has ever posted.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:47 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 01:48 PM.

Listen lemon, if i say my part in it is over its over, nothing to do with you at all. Your right its the internet and children will keep this going for the next 20 pages but for me the discussion is over.
I agree, you should go back and read whats been posted. We are also talking about alabamafatts.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Listen lemon, if i say my part in it is over its over, nothing to do with you at all. Your right its the internet and children will keep this going for the next 20 pages but for me the discussion is over.

This is not about "children" trying to keep this going, this is about opening eyes and minds, my friend.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

try harder to be understood

So, let me see if I have this right...people decided he was troubled, and that he might need help...and your advice was that he "try harder to be understood"? Why is it HIS responsibility to spell every minute detail of his theory out. He has given us enough to test. If a few people would get together and like make a text document or Google Spreadsheet that everyone could be testing his ideas. I would do it, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm the wrong guy for the job. Too much going on, but one of these other diehard gamers could coordinate something with their friends, on twitter, through the social site, whatever.

i apologize for the wrong choice of words in my explanation.  i've spoken to the guy in pm's, and when i say i suggested he 'try harder to be understood' i am briefly explaining, while trying to NOT turn all this into a wall of text, that i tried to explain to him how better to present an idea to a board that wasn't unclear or hard to follow, with my help if i could offer some proof as well.  i felt that if he did that, we could get more people on the path he seems to think he is on, and either disprove it quickly, or find something new.  however, i have been able to follow nothing yet, i've admitted that as well.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

This is not about "children" trying to keep this going, this is about opening eyes and minds, my friend.

sh*t, we lost another one.

AndyStelmo
  • AndyStelmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

Hi guys...1 thing about this reddit post...did you know he actually heard the WoW signal while he was doing yoga..? If not...plss read the reddit post more carefully on how he did it ! And maybe somebody can comfirm this?

okkkk this is really something guysss....in the game theres only two places to do yoga, one is in michael's house and the other is on the top of a MOUNTAIN!! in mount gordo..and the yoga can only be done by michael, and lets dont forget that michael is the one that got abducted,and it's strange that he only can pactice yoga, and now we know that yoga has a connection with the "wow" signal (6EQUJ5),so i'm heading there now and try to do it at night, if anyone knows the exact time when the signal appeared would help a lot...i think we should try this, maybe this is the key, maybe something happens if we do it at the right time...wo knows u.U

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

chill out dudes..

this thread is going to be locked at anytime now

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

Ok then lemon, let's see how long this trolling carries on for after its been proved hes trolling.
He intentionally took pictures on a mission off the map then stated he had used his theory of the clouds to get there. He said he didnt know where he was or how he got there and yet its his theory.

To do that is intentional misleading others and simple trolling, he's been found out and thats that. There will be post on the way where he calls us idiots says he was only trying to help and apologises that were not open minded enough to listen to his (non existent to date) theories.
It will end with him saying good luck and that he will continue on his own and be flying the jetpack before us.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi guys...1 thing about this reddit post...did you know he actually heard the WoW signal while he was doing yoga..? If not...plss read the reddit post more carefully on how he did it ! And maybe somebody can comfirm this?

okkkk this is really something guysss....in the game theres only two places to do yoga, one is in michael's house and the other is on the top of a MOUNTAIN!! in mount gordo..and the yoga can only be done by michael, and lets dont forget that michael is the one that got abducted,and it's strange that he only can pactice yoga, and now we know that yoga has a connection with the "wow" signal (6EQUJ5),so i'm heading there now and try to do it at night, if anyone knows the exact time when the signal appeared would help a lot...i think we should try this, maybe this is the key, maybe something happens if we do it at the right time...wo knows u.U

Thonly thing im not sure of on this theory is the fact you can kill Michael off .

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hmm. I'm pretty sure Brian is back in here. I recognise his writing style, he always seems to revert back in the end.

Hello Brian *waves*

You're starting with the watered down version of your theory for now, but soon - to use another David Icke analogy - you'll be talking about the lizards again.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:01 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 01 November 2013 - 02:04 PM.

You know, a few pages back i myself dropped a bomb shell but not one person picked up on it because its lost in all this crap. I agree the reddit post is very interesting and I'm looking forward to trying some of that stuff out myself later but at least a few pages ago i hinted that i may, MAY have found the downtown UFO but as i say its gone un-noticed.
Maybe it is time we got a new thread going starting with all the facts we know (the op of this thread never updated his post with the info which i think is the only way to go).

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Round and Round we go, where we stop nobody knows.

I've read this thread since the day it began..Most of what has been posted is just people talking in circles.

Alabama is trolling all of you, I can promise this.

It was asked, "why must he spell everything out for us, he gave us the clues to look for". Why? Because vague hints do not help. He has said it was a specific series of events that brought him to what he claims to have seen. Well where are our directions? You can't say the method is specific and then not give specific details.

As for not knowing how to post pictures and such, unless you are a 60+ year old, you should have a good grasp on how to post pictures.

You may all continue to be trolled by this guy if you wish, but he will be the winner here. He will have had you all looking for absolutely nothing at all, and laughing the entire time.

• Scoobysrt likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Thonly thing im not sure of on this theory is the fact you can kill Michael off .

Scooby I dont think his pics were taken from NY . Someone posted pics from NY and it appeared to be a different location than what he was in . I really think he just for watever reason followed the clouds and it led him far off the map . Probably looked at his map saw how far he was and assumed he had found something new .

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Thats fine mate. Personally i think hes trolling. But I'm happy to agree to disagree with a useful member.
No worries mate.

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

LMFAO, was thinking the same thing.

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

You know, a few pages back i myself dropped a bomb shell but not one person picked up on it because its lost in all this crap. I agree the reddit post is very interesting and I'm looking forward to trying some of that stuff out myself later but at least a few pages ago i hinted that i may, MAY have found the downtown UFO but as i say its gone un-noticed.
Maybe it is time we got a new thread going starting with all the facts we know (the op of this thread never updated his post with the info which i think is the only way to go).

Do tell!

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

LMFAO, was thinking the same thing.

You're laughing now, but I will have the LAST laugh.

I've just read a couple of alabama's posts, I wanna make sure you guys haven't just been giving him a hard time for no reason....testing now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users