• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

where do we can find hanging shoes other than at the infinite 8 killer house?have you found any others?

btw i've started having a dream at night about UFOs and alien maybe i should call Dr Friedlander for opinion LOL

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

You guys were talking about that UV map clue that says "behind the face" and we have the graffiti that says "the answer is right in front of US"

at the hippie camp, that weird white raised ring is right in front of the "US" and is right behind the alien face. hmm

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

Neku. Hanging shoes at hippie camp

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

Ok, whoever wanted a pic of my Mt. Chiliad, which I believe has taken a different shape, please tell me where you'd like the pic taken from. That way it's out of my hands, and we can compare shots. Also, specify zoom or no zoom.. Thanks. I'll be on for a Lil bit, so I'll take requests.

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Here's the first one I got. Close to the mountain, because I was being chased by cops. Gonna get more.
http://rsg.ms/1dxhFFg

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

thanks, let me know if you see any other

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

http://www.bigear.or...&build-menu.htm according to this website there was never a audio record made from the wow signal interesting i keep finding post that link to youtube with the signal any opinions?

Farnic
  • Farnic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

I read this too, all the stuff on youtube is clearly fake since the signal was never recorded. If Rockstar put an audible signal in it would just be speculation of the sound.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by stangone50, 01 November 2013 - 12:11 PM.

Here's the first one I got. Close to the mountain, because I was being chased by cops. Gonna get more.

Dude i debunked your theory yesterday . If you want to continue with it . take a before and after pic of the mountain .
I posted the same pics you took . I did not have to follow any shapes in the clouds to get there .

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:19 PM Edited by neku_neku, 01 November 2013 - 12:23 PM.

http://www.bigear.or...&build-menu.htm according to this website there was never a audio record made from the wow signal interesting i keep finding post that link to youtube with the signal any opinions?

yeah i have read and thought about that too.. the WOW signal never recorded as a sound but recorded as a computer printout 6EQUJ5..

@ asskinnywhitedildo .. You are right...that post can't be left behind...The fact that everything makes sence ( most of his post does ) and the fact that he heard the wow signal is evidence ! This needs more investigation..Maybe first comfirm the Wow signal being heard? Read the post everybody!

so how do this guy heard the WOW signal? i really want to know what sound he use as a reference to a WOW signal?

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

Anyone feels like disguising into a giant egg while running and screaming illuminati bullsh** into R* offices? I think we might get the attention we deserve.

Or any other idea to get in touch with someone at R* that could actually tell us something before everyone gets completely burned in their heads.

I mean, seriously. This mystery is just way out of our reach if there is actually one.

tumblr_m42y1mvUi31qbkgbl.jpg

• Xx-Starchild-xX and WrathChildz like this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

^Dude you killed me lmao

JMDUK
  • JMDUK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by JMDUK, 01 November 2013 - 12:36 PM.

For anyone who thinks there is audio references to the WOW! Signal, and to anyone who thinks they have heard the signal, they couldn't be more wrong. 

Q: I would like to obtain an audio tape of the "Wow!" signal. Can you provide that to me?

A:At the time Big Ear recorded the radio signal that later became known as the "Wow!" signal (based on the notation that Dr. Jerry Ehman wrote in the margin of the computer printout), there was no audio recording equipment attached to the output of that radio telescope. Hence, it is impossible to provide an audio tape of that signal.

Source (The Observatory that originally claims the discovery of the WOW! Signal):  http://www.bigear.org/faq.htm

• Zephich likes this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

For anyone who thinks there is audio references to the WOW! Signal, and to anyone who thinks they have heard the signal, they couldn't be more wrong. 

totally agree with this..

except that Rockstar has provided a reference about how a 6EQUJ5 signal sounds like in this game..

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

Dude i debunked your theory yesterday . If you want to continue with it . take a before and after pic of the mountain .
I posted the same pics you took . I did not have to follow any shapes in the clouds to get there .

you didn't 'debunk' a series of theories, you confirmed being able to reach a spot off the edge of the map.  one thing you got shown out of like, a list of stuff this guy has discovered.  at least he isn't telling us to honk that useless goddamn disappearing space docker at anything.  again, even if it comes to nothing collectively, you can at least let the guy post his findings.  you never know where something substantial is going to pop up.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Nothing has changed.

http://rsg.ms/1dxuX4H

• WrathChildz likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

The Wow! signal has perhaps not been recorded, but we can "reproduce" it with frequencies and Mhz signals.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by stangone50, 01 November 2013 - 12:58 PM.

you didn't 'debunk' a series of theories, you confirmed being able to reach a spot off the edge of the map.  one thing you got shown out of like, a list of stuff this guy has discovered.  at least he isn't telling us to honk that useless goddamn disappearing space docker at anything.  again, even if it comes to nothing collectively, you can at least let the guy post his findings.  you never know where something substantial is going to pop up.

He can post whatever theories he wants . Its our job to prove them right or wrong . As of now alabama is an outcast until proven otherwise .

Also please provide this list of things alabama has discovered . I seem to have missed this .
  • Scoobysrt likes this

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

GTAV O Clock haven't given up yet so i'm not either!

This weeks had a pretty big section on Aliens and the overal mystery and they definitley read these forums because they referenced the Yankton thread, so lets give them something they can use in the next episode!

The main presenter seems to hold similar theories to me actually but they did mention that they think the sea has not been searched properly, ha ha noobs!

They haven't mentioned the cobweb yet i think that'll be in the next episode because relevant or not that is my favourite find of the last 2 weeks! And it is just a massive f*ck you to everyone who says there is no jetpack on the basis that it hasn't been found yet, well smartass there is clearly plenty of hidden things in this game that have not been discovered, the cobweb proves it.

I wonder if a cobweb appears near all the UFO sites?

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

The Wow! signal has perhaps not been recorded, but we can "reproduce" it with frequencies and Mhz signals.

yup, we can. sound is made of vibrating air in specific frequencies which in Hertz/hz unit.

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Has anyone been keeping track of all the signs that have a missing letter? I was thinking that the missing letters could form a word that would be a clue. This hunt would be similar to the letter scraps and spaceship parts that we had to find.

I don't know if this has already been found (probably has), but I noticed tonight that the Famous Hamburger sign in Paleto Bay has the same lines going around it like the eye on the mural. Below it is a small sign that also has a missing letter or letters. It's hard to tell since a couple of them are faded. Here is what it says:

J O O

1 9 3 9 0

J 6 J E F F (the J's are faded)

F I G O (either a G or O)

(?) O Y

The other ones that I know of are the COTM church sign that's missing an 'S' and the wax museum sign that's missing an 'A'.

There were posts on reddit about both of these things (two separate posts). I don't know if anything came of either of them. I believe that the missing letters were all on signs outside of churches.

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Do we believe there is nothing to those tanks with all the alien writing on them?

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

A little off topic here but does anyone else find it strange that you only have to collect half of most thing sto gain 100%, this is a complete change to all other GTA's

Also the sub parts strike me as odd, no trophy for them and not needed for 100%. I'm wondering if the reward for collecting those could be involved somehow

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

http://socialclub.ro...7HEqbhqTHT0jF7w

find about yourSelf on the moutain

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

Doing yoga on the top of Mt Gordo at 3am in a thunder storm, waiting for aliens, is actually kind of eerie.
Nothing happened :(

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

A little off topic here but does anyone else find it strange that you only have to collect half of most thing sto gain 100%, this is a complete change to all other GTA's

Also the sub parts strike me as odd, no trophy for them and not needed for 100%. I'm wondering if the reward for collecting those could be involved somehow

I find it very strange . This was by far the easiest GTA to 100% and the rewards have been miniscule if any . People have claimed to have a true 100% with no further rewards . I find this very hard to believe .I plan to tackle the challenge my self and see what happenes .

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

They haven't mentioned the cobweb yet i think that'll be in the next episode because relevant or not that is my favourite find of the last 2 weeks! And it is just a massive f*ck you to everyone who says there is no jetpack on the basis that it hasn't been found yet, well smartass there is clearly plenty of hidden things in this game that have not been discovered, the cobweb proves it.

I wonder if a cobweb appears near all the UFO sites?

I had a thought about the cobweb, don't know how valid it is because it concerns the actual development which I know very little about. I was wondering how much of a technical challenge it was to the makers to create the time activated easter eggs. As far as I am aware, this is the only game (certainly the only GTA) that contains such things. It occurred to me that if Rockstar were anticipating problems in creating these, they may have started by making a small change occur at a certain time (the cobweb) in order to test out the theory. This way they could iron out any technical issues with the system before committing to implementing it.

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

He can post whatever theories he wants . Its our job to prove them right or wrong . As of now alabama is an outcast until proven otherwise .

Also please provide this list of things alabama has discovered . I seem to have missed this .

not saying you can't prove people wrong, i'm just curious why so many new angles of looking at things are sometimes instantly met with so much seemingly hostile skepticism.  nobody's got it all right yet, obviously, but there might be something worth hearing in a theory anyway.

i don't have a list.  and neither does the board, because no one will allow the guy to get through even one or two ideas without challenging him.  i don't mean discussing or explaining to him what he has actually found, or correcting a misconception, i mean challenging.  he's not spamming anyone like a troll, he isn't forcing anything on anyone or behaving in any trollish manner.  he's trying to play a game with a community.  if he is wrong about what he thinks he is doing, show him, but by all means treat him like he's trying, anyway.

s'all i mean.  not trying to jump your case either.  i just don't get why it seems to make guys mad or even indignant when people have theories, i've seen it happen here several times, yet day after day some tard posts 'honk the space docker' or 'has anyone checked the alamo sea?'   almost three hundred pages of nothing, so far in this thread, and you guys are mad at a guy who has never even been on a forum.

datsuperlemonhaze
  • datsuperlemonhaze

Skeptosardonicus

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

You guys were talking about that UV map clue that says "behind the face" and we have the graffiti that says "the answer is right in front of US"

at the hippie camp, that weird white raised ring is right in front of the "US" and is right behind the alien face. hmm

You have NO idea what "it's right in front of us" means. The answer IS right in front of us. It always has been. Running around looking for a jet pack, following around a bunch of clues you found on the internet, instead of just PLAYING the game and LEARNING the game mechanics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users