Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Proxima
  • Proxima

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

This is just a thought I'm throwing out there, this thread http://gtaforums.com...426-lighthouse/

Has some interesting info on the lighthouse. the tl;dr version is: The lighthouse spotlight will only spin if you have a gun pointed at it (video of that in that thread). I'm thinking, maybe that light has to be pointed to a specific spot at night and could have to do with more Easter eggs and/or the Jetpack.

Just a thought.

• t122188 likes this

Proxima
  • Proxima

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

A little bit I'd like to add in on the new finding of the lighthouse theory.

• Since it stops spinning when you quit aiming at it, you can point it at a specific location.
  • The cult has paintings that say "Embrace the Light" - possibly needing for it to be pointed towards the cult's fort?
  • If not at the cult, perhaps at Mount Chiliad.
  • As mentioned earlier, cops randomly spawn by the cult, at dusk on Friday, a bunker/hangar is said to be heard opening, and they just stand around. Maybe someone should try pointing the lighthouse towards the cult area to see if that changes anything.
  • The all-seeing eye is at the top of Mount Chiliad, with what appears to be light rays around it - maybe the lighthouse needs to be pointed at it.

Just some thoughts I wanted to throw out there to assist in getting closer to the Jetpack!

Mischief311
  • Mischief311

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Anybody ever thought of taking chop with you to the alitrust fort while playing as frank? Also he sniffs out a lot of things just an FYI, also has anyone taken the Rino to the fort? You should be able to get in at the top of the hill,also I found the helicopter that shoots missiles on top of the government building next to the train tracks on the east side of the map.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 27 September 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Without having 100% yet and just throwing my 2 cents out there for anyone...

Before i begin i also wanted to point out that the symbol atop chiliad, under the telescopes, that symbol only has 1 dot below it, seems most are overlooking this and assuming it has rain under it.

Anyways, my thoughts are that the mural shows you an order in which to see/interact with the UFO's to unlock whatever item is on the left or right side, and unlocking both sides(UFO/Jetpack) unlocks the main easter egg, whatever that could be.

also, the symbols on the sides of the mountain have all been white and from what i can tell the symbols found elswhere are red/yellow, is this correct?

Assuming that it is i see that the symbol atop Chiliad is RED and we also have RED symbol of UFO/Eye+Rain at the hippy camp. So red matches w/red and you get a UFO during the rain atop Chiliad.

So start at Chiliad UFO and see that one to start i'm assuming.

The next symbol down the right side of the mountain/mural is the "Beam" symbol, nobody to my knowledge has found a doppleganger symbol for this one anywhere on the map so it throws a curve into my theory BUT, this looks to me like it is representing the UFO at the Army Base that is shining a green light down. So i guess you would go see/interact w/this one next.

On to the next symbol down the right side of the mountain/mural, the UFO over/under the Moon symbol, this symbol is YELLOW(no idea why, yet). We have a duplicate of this symbol at the Hippy camp also, which is where i got the idea of going to the same spots in different orders, it seems you need to come see this UFO 2 times, maybe 2 different orders for 2 different easter eggs?(UFO egg + Jetpack egg?) 

This is kind of where i'm getting lost since im not 100% yet.

another thought is the lightning bolts on the mural represent different times, like a clock, and you need to go see certain UFO's in order, clockwise from bottom left to bottom right?

Seeing as how EVERYONE said "Jetpack" when asked what they wanted from GTAV, i dont see why they would not include one, it's what the whole internet was talking about, if they didn't include one the super big time fail on R-Stars part(but would they make it so difficult to obtain of every1 wanted a JP?)

Sorry for the typos if there are any, it's late.

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

okay guys im currently decoding the 'The Altruists' website, right now its giving me a headache but so far I have got 'THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS'

ill post it once I have got it please be patient there is alot

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Thank God there are people smarter than me to figure this stuff out. I don't understand how some of you guys find this stuff!

Blitzkrieg35
  • Blitzkrieg35

Psychedelic Adventure

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

okay guys im currently decoding the 'The Altruists' website, right now its giving me a headache but so far I have got 'THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS'

ill post it once I have got it please be patient there is alot

That seem's like some Unabomber sh*t right there. His infamous manifesto begins with chapter title "The Industrial Revolution and its consequences".

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by baldymankg, 27 September 2013 - 06:25 PM.

okay first paragraph

- .... .    .. -. -.. ..- ... - .-. .. .- .-..   .-. . ...- --- .-.. ..- - .. --- -.    .... .- ...    -... . . -.    .-   -.. .. ... .- ... - . .-.   - ---   - .... .    ... - .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.--   --- ..-.   - .... . .... ..- -- .- -. .-. .- -.-. . .-.-.-

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

2nd

.- .-.. -- --- ... - / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .- --. .-. . . / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -. - .. -. ..- . -.. / ..-. --- -.-. ..- ... / --- -. / - .... . / ... ..- .--. . .-. .. --- .-. .. - -.-- / --- ..-. / - .... . / ... ..- -... / ....- ----- / -.-- --- ..- -. --. . .-. / --. . -. . .-. .- - .. --- -. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. . ... ..- .-.. - / .. -. / - .... . / -.-. .- - .- ... - .-. --- .--. .... .. -.-. / .- -. -.. / - .-. .- --. .. -.-. / . -. -.. / - --- / --- ..- .-. / -.-. .. ...- .. .-.. .. --.. .- - .. --- -. .-.-.-

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

3rd

-- .- -. / .. ... / .- / -. --- -.-. - ..- .-. -. .- .-.. / .- -. .. -- .- .-.. / -... -.-- / -. .- - ..- .-. . .-.-.-

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.

Blitzkrieg35
  • Blitzkrieg35

Psychedelic Adventure

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by Blitzkrieg35, 27 September 2013 - 06:16 PM.

okay first paragraph

- .... .    .. -. -.. ..- ... - .-. .. .- .-..   .-. . ...- --- .-.. ..- - .. --- -.    .... .- ...    -... . . -.    .-   -.. .. ... .- ... - . .-.   - ---   - .... .    ... - .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.--   --- ..-.   - .... . .... ..- -- .- -. .-. .- -.-. . .-.-.-

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

I think we're on to something with the Unabomber connection because that exact sentence is written in his manifesto. Its litterally the first sentence in the entire manifesto. Below is a link to the entire writings;

http://www.washingto...ifesto.text.htm

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

keep looking at the first para ill keep updating it in there

Blitzkrieg35
  • Blitzkrieg35

Psychedelic Adventure

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by Blitzkrieg35, 27 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Unbeknownst to me, the website has already been completely decoded - http://gta.wikia.com/Altruist_Cult

So far I haven't found any connections between the cult writings and the Unabomber manifesto other than the first sentence.

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Unbeknownst to me, the website has already been completely decoded - http://gta.wikia.com/Altruist_Cult

So far I haven't found any connections between the cult writings and the Unabomber manifesto other than the first sentence.

nice find saved me a headache, to me it only relates to the camp itself and explains why they are naked most of the times

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I believe the stick figure isn't wearing a jetpack I think it's scuba gear and each picture pertains to the collectibles. The UFO is for the spaceship parts, the cracked egg is for the confession letters to crack the case and the stick figure with scuba gear is for the submarine parts, hinting at the fact you need to collect them for 100% and then when you overlay it with the game map it shows all the UFO sightings. I really do hope there is more to it but that could be it

Definitely not. Since you do not need the submarine parts for 100%

TrevorsNipples
  • TrevorsNipples

Bat sh*t Crazy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

My thoughts on the decoded message are that it refers to conditions:

1. It's located outside the city.
2. Use Franklin. (Not sure if T or M are over 40)?
3. Go at night.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

So i noticed on the mural, the Eye/UFO atop the mountain has 7 lines coming from the top and 2 lines coming from the bottom. 

Overlay the Eye/UFO onto the center of the mural and those lines match up with the lightning bolts AND X's(roughly, of course), which are also lined up with a clock AND the 2 bottom lines point to the UFO and JETPACK on the mural.

When overlayed on the mountain, the mural shows us that we find the symbol of the UFO shining a beam down in the 1:00 position of a clock.

The UFO over the army base that is obviously represented by the symbol in the 1:00 position shines down on an elevator that also correlates to 1:00, that is when the green light show starts to show up until 3:00 when the UFO comes and shines a symbol onto the elvator.

The symbol  green and is the same as the Eye/UFO symbol but with 8 lines and 4 dots, one at the end of every other line.(North/South/East/Wets or 12/3/6/9 possibly?)

SOMEONE PLEASE OVERLAY THE EYE/UFO ATOP THE MURAL INTO THE MIDDLE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

I still think the mural is a key on which UFO's to see in which order to unlock the item on that side of the mural, 2 sides, 2 items obtained, need to get both to open door atop Chiliad possibly.

also, the right side of the mural is missing a square, so is the left, so which of the symbols is missing from those combinations on each side? maybe that's what we have to figure out, the missing symbols and then do them in order?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Maybe the UFO on the mural top is sending/recieving a message, hence the lightning/radio waves?

How many radio towers with the red light are there? how many satellites dishes in that one area?

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

jthl.png

is that what you want?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

jthl.png

is that what you want?

It'll do, i was hoping a little bigger and maybe transparent, but beggars cant be choosers.

Thanks.

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

I might take a pic of my own tomorrow, this is best I could find on internet and ill try to trans it as well

USAlien234
  • USAlien234

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by USAlien234, 28 September 2013 - 12:24 AM.

[2nd Red]

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAINS HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.

show up at night naked with all three charecters !

baldymankg
  • baldymankg

GT - Snobby Nobby

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:25 AM Edited by baldymankg, 28 September 2013 - 12:27 AM.

okay this is the best I can do cant trans it tho, don't have the right software

link: http://img703.images...3/3179/62u3.jpg

iMc Do
  • iMc Do

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

hello I'm french, but nevermind ..k5gl.jpg portrait on the Mount in chiliad 4 is not that michael .. but that may be phil collins! may be a way to communicate because .. there is a glyph with a radio antenna and phil collins going on the radio ..http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0bfbV7hWtqQ  synthesizer music corresponds with "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"  ( something else, I heard a rumor. if you f*ck a bitch in space doker, UFO makes noise .. a check )

space docker+sex+ phil collins+UFO = ?

kevino656
  • kevino656

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Hey so idk if the pictures gonna show up, I'm new and idk how to insert photos into threads...

So I don't have 100% completion yet, but I noticed this a couple days ago and took pics with snapmatic...

http://socialclub.ro...c4Eqtv4Z-SstdAA

http://socialclub.ro...jc0KXsURrcsTOOg

I know this can't and wasn't made by planes, and It could be a glitch but idk doesn't seem like it.. Just a too perfect X right over the top and center of mt chilliad... idk if it means anything but just putting it out there

GDOTOH
  • GDOTOH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hey so idk if the pictures gonna show up, I'm new and idk how to insert photos into threads...

So I don't have 100% completion yet, but I noticed this a couple days ago and took pics with snapmatic...

http://socialclub.ro...c4Eqtv4Z-SstdAA
 http://socialclub.ro...jc0KXsURrcsTOOg

I know this can't and wasn't made by planes, and It could be a glitch but idk doesn't seem like it.. Just a too perfect X right over the top and center of mt chilliad... idk if it means anything but just putting it out there

I seen the same thing. Wasn't sure what it was

mosorwvlad
  • mosorwvlad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by mosorwvlad, 28 September 2013 - 02:28 AM.

I don't think this is related to Mount Chiliad but it is interesting.

So i went to hippy camp in Sandy Shores to see the UFO. I got a choppa and went to highest altitude. When i was exactly on top of the marker i placed, the screen started to get weird like horizontal lines appearing and a 3d effect to the screen like you see in 3d movies with red and cyan glasses. You have to position the chopper exactly on the marker at high altitude to get the effect. I took some pictures, not really that great !!!

IMG_4052.jpgIMG_4053.jpgIMG_4054.jpg

GDOTOH
  • GDOTOH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

I collected all 10 of the epsilon tracts (after doing the kifflom missions) and when I went to the website there is new scriptures. In a couple of those scriptures it talks about an egg being in a lake. Maybe we have too find that? I have a picture of the script but I'm not sure how to post it (my first time on this forum).

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Has anyone tried honking the pace docker at it? seems pretty simple.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

We know that one of Mount Chilliad's UFOs spawn when it's lightning and at 03:00. That cracks the whole night and lightning bolt mystery; probably the rain one too seen as though it rains when lightning. I don't think the UFOs are separate; I think the different drawings signify different weather types and times for the single UFO.

How do I know? I attempted going to the peak at just 03:00 and when it was just raining and surprise surprise, nothing happened. However when I went to the peak when it was lightning at 03:00, a UFO appeared and stayed around until I left the area.

Stand close to the wooden platform with the binoculars though. The UFO starts to fade if you get closer. You cannot shoot the UFO and you cannot fire any sort of rockets or explosives at it. On the side of the UFO text can be seen; 'FIB'. This gives the impression the UFO is not of alien/extra terrestrial descent but is a UFO made by the government from alien technology found in the past.

On a final note, using the Space Docker and its horn does nothing to affect anything up there.

0_0.jpg\

0_0.jpg

• RaNdAll959613 likes this

Selbsty
  • Selbsty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Anyone notice just south of the Customs Shop below Trevor's main airfield there is a construction site and just east of it on a hill are a group of observers. They're all facing west looking out with binoculars and are under a giant sign that say's "Welcome" with a little alien head on it. I'm not sure if they're pointing out the UFO over the base, or something entirely different, worth a look though.

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

I'm still convinced there's a door beside the mural atop the mountain. It clearly looks like one and there's plenty of space around it for there to be a room behind it. I believe it's an elevator going down into the mountain, that's what the mural looks like to me, a straight shaft with multiple rooms. I'm not 100% yet either but I've been reading about this mystery for days.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users