• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Let me just clarify, I don't think the purpose of the jetpack and UFO boxes are to say "Hey, these will be DLC soon!". I think they are those symbols, SOLELY because they represent the location they are showing. Rockstar used a Jetpack symbol because they knew what effect it would have had on the people.

With all the themes in the game, I seriously see a Military/Government vs Alien Invasion DLC pack. Whether or not the Jetpack is given to us there will remain to be seen.

Regarding your statement, when you said the UFO was directly above the fake UFO on top of car, this isn't true, I just checked to see what the UFO was directly flying over and it turned out to be this circle with 3 stars on it.

http://socialclub.ro...vzky8LVn8f24I4g

Interesting.....

Three stars, each star in the same (or nearly the same) colors as the games three stars, all in or around a circle.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by neilage, 26 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Let me just clarify, I don't think the purpose of the jetpack and UFO boxes are to say "Hey, these will be DLC soon!". I think they are those symbols, SOLELY because they represent the location they are showing. Rockstar used a Jetpack symbol because they knew what effect it would have had on the people.

With all the themes in the game, I seriously see a Military/Government vs Alien Invasion DLC pack. Whether or not the Jetpack is given to us there will remain to be seen.

Regarding your statement, when you said the UFO was directly above the fake UFO on top of car, this isn't true, I just checked to see what the UFO was directly flying over and it turned out to be this circle with 3 stars on it.

Interesting.....

Three stars, each star in the same (or nearly the same) colors as the games three stars, all in or around a circle.

Will try this now!

In fact if you think about it, that message makes sense. Some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of US. Those 3 stars are in front of "US".

Hmm.. is this the location if there is another step in a greater easter egg?

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

Interesting.....

Yea this was noticed a while ago but I'm not sure what follow ups people have made.

I also can't find much about the layout of the hippy camp and if anyone has found a good match for what looks like a ring road.

ekuhJte.jpg

Like this.

http://socialclub.ro...Tgk6vU0F3ilLv_Q

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Machinebummer, isn't the place where you fight aliens in the hallucinations based at a place with a road all around it? 

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

i want to find that abominable snowman. And I keep hearing refrences from epsilon of talking trees reminds me of the oasis tree in fallout 3 hope there's something like that

• GothamDiesel likes this

mahoke
  • mahoke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

TLDR; DEVS KEEP HINTING AT THE TRACT. Pay attention Keep checking twitter.

Could you link the Twitter accounts

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Could you link the Twitter accounts

This is the only official Epsilon twitter (that I know of): https://twitter.com/epsilonismtoday

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Will try this now!

In fact if you think about it, that message makes sense. Some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of US. Those 3 stars are in front of "US".

Hmm.. is this the location if there is another step in a greater easter egg?

Damn! I won't be able to play til tonight. What if you place all three characters in that circle? I'm going to try that when I can and wait for three game days/raining nights and days/full moons...Et cetera.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

wonder why that interview stated it as abominable?

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:45 PM Edited by Machinebummer, 26 October 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Machinebummer, isn't the place where you fight aliens in the hallucinations based at a place with a road all around it? 

Hmmn I'm not sure.

I remember it was in the city near an art installation or fountain wasn't it?

I've been checking all the ringroads I find.

http://socialclub.ro...Tgk6vU0F3ilLv_Q

That was one of the better ones I got that matched. I even flew the crop duster up to the UFO thinking 'maybe' as that was Randy Quaids job in Independence Day!

Took me about 40 mins to get it up there!

Also the building near there is a TRACTor repair shop, I know it's nothing but you never know.

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Can someone post some info about the epsilon screen saver? Is it interesting or nah? I'm on the road and can't look. Thanks.

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

I hate to post something that doesnt solve anything but it keep's stuck on my mind

i spend the whole evening yesterday at the observatory the shoot for the stars , the alien symbol and the star on the map i know there is a sniper rifle there , and a body armor and ppl settled for that

but that place is just to interesthing .

i nothiced 1 weird thing you there is 4 small windows on the doors http://socialclub.ro...N2kmok4aqB_5yaw

at night i notiched only the right 2 windows where lit , so keep walking around looking at a few things that just keep messing with my head like:

http://socialclub.ro...B7kqHml2cV38WiQ

http://socialclub.ro...hXUqrtek1-D039w

http://socialclub.ro...YZ024reYf-buuvA

until it started to get dark again and notice this time only the 2 left small windows http://socialclub.ro...-8U2p6zsKcxy6EQ

on the door where lit

probably nothing but i had to share and check if anyone else had that

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Can someone post some info about the epsilon screen saver? Is it interesting or nah? I'm on the road and can't look. Thanks.

i have it installed its the movie where they show the 12 goals

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

also scanned found no virus (was prepared for all)

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Ah, was hoping for something more interesting. f*ck me running. Thanks man.

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

http://www.rockstarg...21/kifflom.html

This is it in the video dude.

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

also scanned found no virus (was prepared for all)

thats the movie

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

oops

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

So the Chiliad UFO dissapears when you try getting closer.  I still wonder why, the other 2 do not. Most people finish with some bronze medals intact.  I am curious if attaining all silver + would allow you to get closer before it vanishes, then gold lets you get under it.   Probably not, but you never know.

Also, the UFO over Zancudo cannot be entered with Y because of an active force field.  Anyone tried hovering near it while its lightning?  Small chance that lightning could strike it and disable the field long enough to enter it with Y....... 

Shadow0fDeth
  • Shadow0fDeth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

I just realized, the mural is diff the. Most think. If you laid it over the map it wouldn't be the whole mt like people think.. It's about half the mountain as you can see it continues down.. Why would the egg line up with cluckin bell then, makes no sense.

kilo420remix
  • kilo420remix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by kilo420remix, 26 October 2013 - 10:01 PM.

Just throwing something out there, I recall macontheweb saying something to the lines of "pulling a lever, picking up a keycard ect. ect." I restarted the game for sh*ts and giggles and I noticed in the humane labs mission the scientist on the elevator drops a keycard and you pick it up with micheal, probably nothing however.. just interesting. feel free to debunk this one, I would but im trying to beat the new game I started lol.

huge4444
  • huge4444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by huge4444, 26 October 2013 - 10:08 PM.

bump

huge4444
  • huge4444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:05 PM Edited by huge4444, 26 October 2013 - 10:08 PM.

x

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by Machinebummer, 26 October 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Just throwing something out there, I recall macontheweb saying something to the lines of "pulling a lever, picking up a keycard ect. ect." I restarted the game for sh*ts and giggles and I noticed in the humane labs mission the scientist on the elevator drops a keycard and you pick it up with micheal, probably nothing however.. just interesting. feel free to debunk this one, I would but im trying to beat the new game I started lol.

Yep Good luck with the play through dude!

Your a stronger man than I!

Problem with things like this is there was so many what I like to call 'Batman gadget' moments in this game as in you only use a certain item once at that particular time.

The gas cutters

The heat scope on the sniper

The big sniper used to take down the plane

This keycard moment

Using the camera on the chopper

Shooting the alarm outside the bank.

There's prob loads more and it's frustrating as it could be any one of these methods that gives up the prize.

Or it could not!

After 3-4 weeks of this I feel like Jackie in my avatar!!!

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi, new to this forum but been lurking for weeks now but didn't think I had much to offer until now. I was randomly hanging out near Zancudo and a green question mark appeared on my map. I am at 100% and have been for over a week. I am playing as Franklin and when I get to the question mark on the map a Thomas the Tank Engine appears and asks me to help him find a sasquatch. I am playing the mission now but have never heard anyone mention this mission on the forums yet and wonder why it has just become available....are there other mission that are time sensitive?

PS: The mission is called "The Last One"

lmao

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

In the movie he flew a fighter jet (F/A18 IIRC) into the space craft. However, in the book he flew his crop duster with a bomb bungee strapped to the undercarriage (I kid you not) This is something I have thought of as well. If anything it would be fun :)

"Ooooooohhhh boys! Remember me? I'm baaacckkkkk"

• Matt_Vinyl and Machinebummer like this

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

In the movie he flew a fighter jet (F/A18 IIRC) into the space craft. However, in the book he flew his crop duster with a bomb bungee strapped to the undercarriage (I kid you not) This is something I have thought of as well. If anything it would be fun :)

"Ooooooohhhh boys! Remember me? I'm baaacckkkkk"

Hahah yea I've even tried the jet underneath the FZ Ufo, no joy but was fun!

I thought maybe the cropduster as I think that was his actual job at the start of ID wasn't it? Flying a cropduster...pissed! And thinking 'maybe' the UFO would let me in if it thought I was a redneck crop flyer!!

Baah I'm giving this up as soon as BF4's out, I'm going insane!

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

wonder why that interview stated it as abominable?

mist this post

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050095/ ofcourse its a classic

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hahah yea I've even tried the jet underneath the FZ Ufo, no joy but was fun!

I thought maybe the cropduster as I think that was his actual job at the start of ID wasn't it? Flying a cropduster...pissed! And thinking 'maybe' the UFO would let me in if it thought I was a redneck crop flyer!!

Baah I'm giving this up as soon as BF4's out, I'm going insane!

The cropduster was his job. And in the book it's what he flew, in the movie they gave him a 15 minute course on flying the jet....... Yeah, completely believable :lol:

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Caught sight of Chiliad from the radio tower above the Altruist camp and thought it looked like a pretty good match for the mural from that angle

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• datsuperlemonhaze likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users