• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yea I only tried it once and didn't save it after going back, but I could definitely switch to Michael.

Ohhh I was under the impression that if you killed one of them that would be it and youd only be left with the 2 to play with .

This must be factored in to some of my theories . sh*t ! lol

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I salute anyone one who has yet to use a cheat but wouldn't it make sense for it to stay consistent with the rest of the easter eggs relating to this mystery like the chiliad ufo. I only use cheats after I beat a game because cheats are tons of fun, I mean who didn't use the game shark on 64 that sh*t was awesome :lol:

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

You guys really think Dan Houser sat there and said yeah put a pic of a jetpack in the Mural but dont give them one cuz i wanna piss off all my fans .. come on !! thats rediculous

I'm pretty sure he has more things to worry about than this.

ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Well I don't think sunken UFO would have anything to with it sine it's jus always there. Could be a wild goose chase set by R*.

whatnow15
  • whatnow15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

how bout the numbers on the helipad on top of maze bank and the other building ? or 9a building at the penitentiary i checked that and found that the numbers on above the doors of the bottom floor of the building reads 332 EXCEPT one side of the building reads c32
i haven't read anyone say anything about this but to me that's odd and is tellin us to SEE charter 3 verse 2 maybe ? i just know there is more to it with the epsilon

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I think the glyph represent 5 conditions. We have 2. Night time and three o'clock. I have been trying to interpret the other 3, tower, half an eye and full eye. I have tried conditions all day. I think this is the key tho. Five x's, five conditions I we'll continue tomoz

ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Check a page back on my experiment with Maze bank and the Mural.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

TLDR; DEVS KEEP HINTING AT THE TRACT. Pay attention Keep checking twitter.

could you please link to he twitter accounts you are referring to?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

No matter how I put it, I will sound like an ass.

Pictures... they are everywhere.

I would hate to repost things that have been done over and over.

I will look for the links in the "V" chiliad thread.

But of all the times people have layed out the mural on the map...

Almost every one of them have been on to something.

From the jetman at the Alturist camp, the top of chiliad.

Lining up the egg with clucking bell.

The bottom line on Sandy Shores...

It's like each one of these guys are right... but each one is wrong...

kinda like religion.

We need to bring them together and work as one.

I would really like to see someone lay the mural on the minichiliad at the hippie camp

Do we have any guys here who work 3D modeling?

cause I would also like to see what this mural looks like if we made the mountain from it.

• ClaireFarron89 likes this

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by Rodge 1985, 26 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

I think the glyph represent 5 conditions. We have 2. Night time and three o'clock. I have been trying to interpret the other 3, tower, half an eye and full eye. I have tried conditions all day. I think this is the key tho. Five x's, five conditions I we'll continue tomoz or and rain I forgot

mosorwvlad
  • mosorwvlad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Guys i said like 100 pages ago that the jetpack and mount chiliad will be revealed in a DLC. I see some of you are thinking the same thing. If it's true, F****k you rockstar for waisting our time ! 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

No way man he created these games and loves gta just as much as all of us . I bet he plays the sh*t out of them .gta is his life . Hes the one guy that knows every single detail about this game.I guarantee he knows what goes on in the forums .

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

I'm sure this has probably happened to people before, but when I went to Chiliad just now, there was a hitchhiker at the top of the mountain on the platform you stand on to see the UFO. It got to about 1am when I went to do the weather cheat and accidentally killed her :/ 

If it happens again I'm going to activate the weather cheat from off the platform. I'm pretty sure she will stay there until 3am. I know nothing will happen, but i'm eliminating the possibility by doing it I guess.

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

She disappears, have already tried

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

And if this is dlc i think they will screw themselves on easter eggs in the future.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Guys i said like 100 pages ago that the jetpack and mount chiliad will be revealed in a DLC. I see some of you are thinking the same thing. If it's true, F****k you rockstar for waisting our time ! 

It could still be DLC, but requires solving the puzzle to get the DLC. R* knows people will be looking in the game files so why not hide it someplace we cannot look?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Anyone else notice you can blow open the mini cargo boxes?

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yeah mate. I've blown loads of them. Found nowt. There usually red with grey locks

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Yeah mate. I've blown loads of them. Found nowt. There usually red with grey locks

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

I don't think that you have to go without cheats, and all these other things, like playing the game a right or wrong way,

I don't think R* would f*ck us out of a easter egg because we used a cheat, or played a mission a wrong way. But I do maybe think in same way, the very last mission can make a effect.

And with Episilon. Those missions dont count to 100%. Has anyone got 100% , then started the Episilon missions while in search of the easter egg? 

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

I agree. Why else would there be a weather cheat. Who wants to change the weather

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Nice post......

Let me add a variable to your thoughts.....

what if the poem on the picture people are ranting about need to be taken litterally, so.............

"It is not if you won or lost, but how you played the game?"

How many people have used a cheat?

Would this nullify all your hard work because you have used cheats to change game parameters at certain points and it has been logged somewhere by the coders.......

Mad idea?  It falls in line with R*'s current view on "Bad sports" online (dump em all together and let em fight it out whilst the good gamers get bumped up the "connection ladder" in regards to how you get on a server..........

How many people here have got 100 % completion without using one cheat?

How off is all the data ever posted if people who have taken a chicken called Bob to the top of mount Chilliad and presented it to a UFO at 3AM in the Space hopper dressed in the Epsilon robes, whilst "Shooting for the stars" with a sniper rifle whilst standing on thier heads, AND ALSO USED A CREAT CODE AT SOME POINT IN THE GAME?

IT IS NOT ABOUT IF YOU WIN OR LOOSE, IT IS ABOUT HOW YOU PLAYED THE GAME!

Interesting input.......

Best regards

Mac

100% here, never activated a cheat.

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

I don't think it matters. Every time you cheat iMessage comes up and says trophies are deactivated. Then when you die it cancels again until you cheat again. That saying you quoted is a old poem for foot ball or so I read

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

It could still be DLC, but requires solving the puzzle to get the DLC. R* knows people will be looking in the game files so why not hide it someplace we cannot look?
http://m.techradar.c...irector-1181441
  • chilleverest likes this

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

FYI  I have never used cheats and have tried tons of theories on these boards and still continue to try tons of theories in many different ways. :cry:  Still nothing on my end as well.

shotglass21
  • shotglass21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by shotglass21, 26 October 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Let me just clarify, I don't think the purpose of the jetpack and UFO boxes are to say "Hey, these will be DLC soon!". I think they are those symbols, SOLELY because they represent the location they are showing. Rockstar used a Jetpack symbol because they knew what effect it would have had on the people.

With all the themes in the game, I seriously see a Military/Government vs Alien Invasion DLC pack. Whether or not the Jetpack is given to us there will remain to be seen.

Regarding your statement, when you said the UFO was directly above the fake UFO on top of car, this isn't true, I just checked to see what the UFO was directly flying over and it turned out to be this circle with 3 stars on it.

http://socialclub.ro...vzky8LVn8f24I4g

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Are you sure? Because that's some interesting piece of information. Going to try a few old theories involving the hippy camp, but concentrate using this location. Thanks.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

i want to find that abominable snowman. And I keep hearing refrences from epsilon of talking trees reminds me of the oasis tree in fallout 3 hope there's something like that

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Let me just clarify, I don't think the purpose of the jetpack and UFO boxes are to say "Hey, these will be DLC soon!". I think they are those symbols, SOLELY because they represent the location they are showing. Rockstar used a Jetpack symbol because they knew what effect it would have had on the people.

With all the themes in the game, I seriously see a Military/Government vs Alien Invasion DLC pack. Whether or not the Jetpack is given to us there will remain to be seen.

Regarding your statement, when you said the UFO was directly above the fake UFO on top of car, this isn't true, I just checked to see what the UFO was directly flying over and it turned out to be this circle with 3 stars on it.

Interesting.....

Three stars, each star in the same (or nearly the same) colors as the games three stars, all in or around a circle.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by neilage, 26 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Interesting.....

Three stars, each star in the same (or nearly the same) colors as the games three stars, all in or around a circle.

Will try this now!

In fact if you think about it, that message makes sense. Some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of US. Those 3 stars are in front of "US".

Hmm.. is this the location if there is another step in a greater easter egg?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users