• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
funky1229
  • funky1229

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

z-jesus-in-toast.jpg

Here's Jesus in a toast. Now, if you really think that the water is producing "symbols", FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF and see if it leads anywhere. It doesn't? Then please don't contribute to the misery this thread has been turned into.

stupid , you're not ready to understand what i'm trying to show you. Shame

Go on the sea surface and swim, you are able to look arrow to the north direction distinctly.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 26 October 2013 - 07:18 PM.

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

1.The Three Images  in the bottom figure the Sunken Ufo Easter Egg.Why the guy and the ufo are connected? Because you need of a scubagear

zLxvSm2.png

a scubagear you say ? Yeah sure, there's exhaust on a scubagear. (CTRL + Scroll if you can't see sh*t)

After the scuba gear what f*ck I written? FOR GO UNDER WATER AND FIND THE SUNKEN UFO.IF THE GUY WAS FIGURED WITH THE HEAD DIRECTED IN THE BOTTOM, it was too simple find the easter egg.

Except what you(and most everybody) are failing to notice is that the stick man does NOT have 2 arms, he has 1 arm holding onto a straight line/beam.

Yup, that is a handle/control mechanism(exactly how a JP looks on 99% of designs. JP's have arms with controls attached, this is what it is showing.

Zoom in, take a better look, unless that stick man is malformed then that second straight arm is coming from the backpack/jetpack

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

stupid , you're not ready to understand what i'm trying to show you. Shame

Go on the sea surface and swim, you are able to look arrow to the north direction distinctly.

Sounds a bit like Alabamafatts and how he went crazy. Seeings lines and shapes and colours. Look what Rockstar has done to people :(

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

IF, this thing actually has been solved then the explanation for the mural would be:

The 5 boxes with red marks inside them refer to the conditions needed to achieve the easter egg (Shown by the cracked egg box at the bottom. Notice it isn't linked to the jetpack or ufo box, and just goes straight to the top of the mountain) 

The eye/ufo on the top of the mountain is linked directly to the egg box, symbolising this is where you perform the conditions to crack the egg.

The conditions needed/information about the Chiliad UFO easter egg are found on the mountain, in the same positions as depicted by the mural. 

There are 5 glyphs and they would mean the following:

Going from top left clockwise:

Rain glyph: The weather has to be raining

Beam glyph: ?? The UFO is a projection ??

Moon glyph: The time has to be 3am

Half eye/sun glyph: The sun has to have gone down (a further time clue)

Complete eye/ufo glyph: You will see a UFO when all conditions are met, at the top of the mountain where the egg is cracked.

Then the two other boxes would signal where to find the other two airborne UFO's, which are in the game.

The UFO box would refer to the UFO directly above the Hippy Camp. The UFO is identical to the one on the broken down station wagon in the camp, and the UFO easter egg is perfectly centered above the UFO Car.

The Jetpack box would refer to the UFO directly above Fort Zancudo. The Jetpack is probably used to symbolise a military base, as the military is often thought about when thinking of a Jetpack.

If this is the mural solved, which is most likely, it has been a very smart move on Rockstar's part by using a Jetpack to symbolise the third UFO easter egg. They would have known that everyone would have seen that and assume automatically that there must be a Jetpack in the game. This move was a very smart marketing strategy, as the buzz it has created has further exploded their sales.

I think if anything, they will give us a Jetpack and UFO in the DLC. I have a feeling it will be alien themed, to kind of give Saints Row a kick in the teeth and say "We can do everything better than you".

Thoughts?

That's exactly what I've thought for weeks now. I sure hope they come out with some DLC content for SP, and not kick it to the curb in favor of online play.

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

I agree. I am working on a theory which looks quite promising. Have been trying things all day. I am going to continue tomoz had to go out with misses which is anoyong

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

IF, this thing actually has been solved then the explanation for the mural would be:

The 5 boxes with red marks inside them refer to the conditions needed to achieve the easter egg (Shown by the cracked egg box at the bottom. Notice it isn't linked to the jetpack or ufo box, and just goes straight to the top of the mountain) 

The eye/ufo on the top of the mountain is linked directly to the egg box, symbolising this is where you perform the conditions to crack the egg.

The conditions needed/information about the Chiliad UFO easter egg are found on the mountain, in the same positions as depicted by the mural. 

Complete eye/ufo glyph: You will see a UFO when all conditions are met, at the top of the mountain where the egg is cracked.

Then the two other boxes would signal where to find the other two airborne UFO's, which are in the game.

The UFO box would refer to the UFO directly above the Hippy Camp. The UFO is identical to the one on the broken down station wagon in the camp, and the UFO easter egg is perfectly centered above the UFO Car.

The Jetpack box would refer to the UFO directly above Fort Zancudo. The Jetpack is probably used to symbolise a military base, as the military is often thought about when thinking of a Jetpack.

If this is the mural solved, which is most likely, it has been a very smart move on Rockstar's part by using a Jetpack to symbolise the third UFO easter egg. They would have known that everyone would have seen that and assume automatically that there must be a Jetpack in the game. This move was a very smart marketing strategy, as the buzz it has created has further exploded their sales.

I think if anything, they will give us a Jetpack and UFO in the DLC. I have a feeling it will be alien themed, to kind of give Saints Row a kick in the teeth and say "We can do everything better than you".

Thoughts?

Glad to see that someone else now believes what I have believed for a while now.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

That's exactly what I've thought for weeks now. I sure hope they come out with some DLC content for SP, and not kick it to the curb in favor of online play.

I think I was clinging too much to the hope that there was a Jetpack in the game. When you explain the mural like this, everything is pretty much wrapped up. At least with the the boxes and the eye on the top. The appearance of what look like tunnels is still quite interesting, and the lightning bolts on the outside of the mural. These could just be for artistic effect though, as the mural would have looked pretty plain without those things on it.

I hope they release DLC like they have in the past, basically like expansion packs. Whilst still constantly adding new online content.

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Looking forward to 200 pages of nothing. If its going to be found, it will be found by mistake.

Rodge 1985
  • Rodge 1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:23 PM Edited by Rodge 1985, 26 October 2013 - 07:32 PM.

I know mate been trying conditions all day. Found some interesting coincidences I want to prove them before I post otherwise just wasting peoples time.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Jetpack for DLC is the biggest f*ck you R* could have done to anyone...

What the hell is the point of the mural... to tell us we will get a jetpack in a year?

I call BS

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by neilage, 26 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Jetpack for DLC is the biggest f*ck you R* could have done to anyone...

What the hell is the point of the mural... to tell us we will get a jetpack in a year?

I call BS

Did you not read my post? On the last page, bottom of the page. Pretty sure that explains everything.

I'm not saying, I say it is true so it has to be true. It's just the most logical way of looking at it, everything is explained about the glyphs and the boxes.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 26 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Thoughts?

Yep, but that doesn't explain the lines, that end up to nowhere sometimes, the thunderbolt, the different glyph colors, the glyphs at the hippie camp that are the same as Mt.Chiliad. But yeah, maybe you're right. Because at 3am at the Zucando fort we can see that there's light above the bunker/elevator.

• Machinebummer likes this

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Let me just clarify, I don't think the purpose of the jetpack and UFO boxes are to say "Hey, these will be DLC soon!". I think they are those symbols, SOLELY because they represent the location they are showing. Rockstar used a Jetpack symbol because they knew what effect it would have had on the people.

With all the themes in the game, I seriously see a Military/Government vs Alien Invasion DLC pack. Whether or not the Jetpack is given to us there will remain to be seen.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:34 PM Edited by HakatoX, 26 October 2013 - 07:36 PM.

I understood your post.

But the idea of the mural leading to DLC....

I would rather let each one of you kick me in the balls.....

Am I the only one that thinks it's a sh*tty thought process?

Pay for a game.... plant a secret..... just to find out it wass bullsh*t and an advert for future DLC....

C'mon... how is that not sh*tty?

Thats like buying a car to be sold a stock stereo later...

I also do not get the correlation of a jetpack signifying a manmade replica of an alien craft

the jetpack was one of the biggest features in SA..

they knew that the pic of the jetpack would lead ppl to think jetpack

otherwise they are alienating their fanbase...

• Machinebummer likes this

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yep, but that doesn't explain the lines, tht end up to nowhere sometimes, the thunderbolt, the different glyph colors, the glyphs at the hippie camp that are the same as Mt.Chiliad. But yeah, maybe you're right. Because at 3am at the Zucando fort we can see that there's light above the bunker/elevator.

You are correct about the lines and the thunderbolts, I cannot explain them other than to say maybe they were just put there as part of the design. The mural would have been pretty dull without them on it, don't you think?

The coloured glyphs and the glyphs found at the hippy camp and altruist camp might not be part of any more mystery. Just there because they know about the government/FIB conspiracy of using reverse engineered technology as spying devices (the FIB UFO's you see). They could be the ones who put up the mural in the first place, to try to warn people what is coming.

Hell, i'm starting to go further into conspiracy again. If I wanted to top it off I could say that the FIB/Government plans to use the UFO's they have constructed as part of a "False Invasion" scenario. That's where the real aliens could come into play and start a stand off.

Haha, if only :D

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I do like that invasion idea....

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I understood your post.

But the idea of the mural leading to DLC....

I would rather let each one of you kick me in the balls.....

Am I the only one that thinks it's a sh*tty thought process?

Pay for a game.... plant a secret..... just to find out it wass bullsh*t and an advert for future DLC....

C'mon... how is that not sh*tty?

Thats like buying a car to be sold a stock stereo later...

I also do not get the correlation of a jetpack signifying a manmade replica of an alien craft

the jetpack was one of the biggest features in SA..

they knew that the pic of the jetpack would lead ppl to think jetpack

otherwise they are alienating their fanbase...

You're interpreting my post in a way I didn't mean it to be interpreted in. I do not for one moment say the mural is there to advertise DLC! I pointed out that the UFO box is an identical model to the UFO at the hippy camp on top of the car there. That is where the hippy camp UFO spawns, directly above that.

The Jetpack box is just saying that there is another UFO above Fort Zancudo, because the Jetpack is signifying a military base. On GTA:SA I believe you find the Jetpack at a military base. When everyday joes think about Jetpacks, they think about the military and videos theyve seen of prototypes etc.

I never said those boxes were for advertising DLC... You can't use that to shoot down my theory.

The reason a Jetpack symbol over a gun or a tank was because Rockstar knew that it would cause more people to buy the game and there would be a much larger buzz around the world with everyone trying to find the Jetpack.

Jet Darkness
  • Jet Darkness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Devs keep tweeting and hinting and hinting and hinting.

Yet everyone keeps bitching and circle-jerking eachother.

You all need to pay f*cking attention. 

The secret to uncovering this sh*t lay with Epsilon. We all know Scientologests beleive in Aliens. And there is tons of related material in the game.

I think you guys have got hung up on this damned Mural.

Just using LOGIC and what we've already confirmed we see that the Mural has shown us WHEN and WHERE to find the UFOs.

So... what is the rest of the Mural trying to tell us?

Maybe it'll help us in unlocking this secret. That's where I'M stuck, and with your guys' help I could figure out the rest of it.

I've poured over all the Epsilon reading material. It's a lot of crap, I'm sure, but a few things are clear.

Kraff = Aliens

Cris = Actually communicates with/knows the aliens. 

"Gingers" (or Red-Headed fair-skinned people)= Are the Enemy and true believers should kill them.

The Unsaveables = Can never unlock the secret, or "Ascend"

The Dove = Money

Pear Tree + Apple Tree = iFruit Corporation

And the biggest re-occuring theme in the whole tract is = GIVE UPWARDS. As in, give your money to Epsilon. All of it.

So, knowing all this, having TRIED everything else... we need 100% to try variations of the above information.

Try killing gingers. Try giving every last cent to Epsilon. Try million dollar increments. Investigate the iFruit corporation. Try it on a save without cheats. Use your imagination.

TLDR; DEVS KEEP HINTING AT THE TRACT. Pay attention Keep checking twitter.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

The FZ UFO does look like one of the "city killers" from Independence day.

Anyway, maybe the jetpack is DLC. Perhaps finding the "jetpack" only requires finding the download code, much like the blimp is "DLC" That would explain why it is not in the game files as it does not exist yet. Just a thought that has been in the back of my head for a while. It would be a great way to hide it.

jamie2dog
  • jamie2dog

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Neilage I think thats exactly what R* will do! They will obviously know of the great many hours we have put in to the mural and even though its not there now im sure R* will give in dlc a jetpack now they know so many had hopes on it!
Must point out though It wasn't the idea of having a jetpack that kept me going in trying to solve this! It was that reason alone just the fact of solving it! I feel we have all done this and I know many may feel slightly disappointed but no one should feel that way! The mural and all these investigations have been fantastic and a pleasure at times! TThe many mad things and lengths ive gone to would be unbelievable! This whole mural stuff and all out ideas and utter mad things we've tried could be blockbuster comedy movie! its been Truly fantastic guys!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I personally think that they would have had another symbol if they were meaning something else other than a jetpack

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

As for the UFO box UFO spawning directly above the UFO on the car, it wouldn't be too bold to think that there might further DLC which uses the elevator in the bunker in Fort Zancudo. I say this because if the UFO box spawns above the UFO, then what if the Jetpack box spawns above the jetpack, which would be below the bunker as the UFO spawns directly above the bunker.

That's a big IF though, I just don't think the Jetpack is there at the moment. If it will be at all.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

TLDR; DEVS KEEP HINTING AT THE TRACT. Pay attention Keep checking twitter.

Where are these hints that are not from a fake twitter account or a fanatical guy who SAYS he runs a rockstar blog for epsilon?

I would like to see links to the "devs" and their "hints" cause the only hint I saw... was from a guy named Brian and he went nuts ... babling about epsilon tracts in a corner as he splashes in his own wastes...

poor guy

• AnEvilVet likes this

ParlorTrix
  • ParlorTrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

So I tried the experiment of cutting the mural in half and seeing how close the sides match. You can move these lines around and it starts to form what looks like a map. Now I'm not at a 100% so I never could find out my next part.
After several attempts of trying to align the boxes and lines I settle on the UFO pic on top of the jet pack. This showed every box not intersecting a line straight line but only the curvy mountain sides. While looking to see if there was a similar place on the map I remembered some stated in another post the fountain at Maze bank looked like an egg at a certain time of day.

I drove to maze bank and what do you see on the fountain? Similar shapes as the mural, never tried to match but they are all over the bank. Now it's most likely a coincidence and somebody probably dismissed that theory. Then looking at the Maze bank logo one angle looker like E3 combined and another just a square.

So looking at the laid over mural it does not show the pack at the egg but down the road, coincidence here is the road is the same design as the mural line.

Now the biggest coincidence and need to see if you treasure hunters have checked this, but the location is the park where Michael has his hallucination of aliens. What's around the park? Different sized squares, and a fountain that may seem similar but never seen the UFO up close. So the biggest surprise was to see there is an underground structure for this park as if you laid the UFO over the jet pack, oh and another coincidence is you can see the FIB headquarters. Just trying a different angle.

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Machinebummer, 26 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

The problem I have with the Epsilon angle is that anything related to Epsilon can only be completed by Michael.

IF we can get anything (jetpack/ufo) I think it will be with Franklin as he is the only one we can definitely keep alive at the end of the game.

However that goes against my other theory that the reward responds to who you choose to kill at the end.

Is there anyone here who chose to kill a character at the end and gotten 100%?

I've replayed the last mission and chose to kill Micheal however he's still alive when going back to free roam. So I think just replaying the mission has no affect.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

After dealing with this since the day after launch.

R* knows that we aren't dumb. I believe that they set out many red herrings. 

My observation (not to be looked into too hard)

I think they set out several glyphs and alternate symbolism.

Knowing we would line them up first.

Only after countless fruitless efforts..... 

we realize..... the mural can be used in more than one way.

We see the UFO glyphs

Line up Chiliad

It leads us to chiliad UFO.

we line up clucking bell
we get sunken UFO.

Purely speculation but this mural is more than on point at peak.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by stangone50, 26 October 2013 - 08:10 PM.

The problem I have with the Epsilon angle is that anything related to Epsilon can only be completed by Michael.

IF we can get anything (jetpack/ufo) I think it will be with Franklin as he is the only one we can definitely keep alive at the end of the game.

However that goes against my other theory that the reward responds to who you choose to kill at the end.

I've replayed the last mission and chose to kill Micheal however he's still alive when going back to free roam. So I think just replaying the mission has no affect.

Really i have not tried this .. You mean if you choose to kill michael or trever after the credits roll you can still play as all 3 ?

You guys really think Dan Houser sat there and said yeah put a pic of a jetpack in the Mural but dont give them one cuz i wanna piss off all my fans .. come on !! thats rediculous

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Really i have not tried this .. You mean if you choose to kill michael or trever after the credits roll you can still play as all 3 ?

Yea I only tried it once and didn't save it after going back, but I could definitely switch to Michael. 

I think the replaying mission thing is purely to get Golds and leaderboard stats.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by HakatoX, 26 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

You guys really think Dan Houser sat there and said yeah put a pic of a jetpack in the Mural but dont give them one cuz i wanna piss off all my fans .. come on !! thats rediculous

^this^

Yea I only tried it once and didn't save it after going back, but I could definitely switch to Michael. 

I think the replaying mission thing is purely to get Golds and leaderboard stats.

when accepting to replay a mission it even tells you it is generating a save point.

meaning that any replays take or add nothing except, as you said. Leaderboards and medals.

• whatnow15 likes this

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

After dealing with this since the day after launch.

R* knows that we aren't dumb. I believe that they set out many red herrings. 

My observation (not to be looked into too hard)

I think they set out several glyphs and alternate symbolism.

Knowing we would line them up first.

Only after countless fruitless efforts..... 

we realize..... the mural can be used in more than one way.

We see the UFO glyphs

Line up Chiliad

It leads us to chiliad UFO.

we line up clucking bell
we get sunken UFO.

Purely speculation but this mural is more than on point at peak.

How do you mean "we line up"? Explain it in a bit more detail or with pictures if you can please?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users