19,747 replies to this topic
funky1229
  • funky1229

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hi everyone,

I think I just found something new.

Symbols seems to appear on the water surface. First, i saw this one somewhere at the north of the map :

http://fr.socialclub...goU2TLinox2o74A

This is symetrical in a North/South axis. And if you follow this axis, you'll see multiples symbols lining up as you swim, they kind of highlight when you swim on them. They are chained up infinitly, according to a sequence that repeat itself :

Weird Face ( picture above) // "Alien face" ?? // Big arrow (probably a mountain??) // Smaller arrow

and all over again..

First, I tried to follow it to the north, thinking it was a trail, but it ended up every time with a shark eating me.

Then, I realised those symbols were EVERYWHERE on the water. They form an infinity of parallels axis (North/South axis) that can be found on any water surface. I think the place where you can see this the most easily is the ocean at the north, because waves are giving contrast to the surface. But I checked, and those symbols are also in Lago Zancudo.

So, if it's not a trail, it's probably a drawing, or a map, right ? I tried to draw it on a piece of paper, but i'm not good at it, and it's difficult because you can't see the whole symbol at the same time.

http://img189.images...9/5610/spz1.png

I don't know if it is just some weird water texture or if it's connected to Mount Chilliad, but it is to big to be unsignificant.. The big arrow looks a lot like Mount Josiah (when you look the east side of it).

So I invite you to check it out, as I said, the best way to see this is to swim on the surface, anywhere on the map. Tell me what you think this is all about!

And by the way sorry for the bad english guys!

YEA this Guy is right, i found geometrical sign in water to the North direction!

This may what kind of sign?

Help us!

Here see there 

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

RE: The puddle

I was looking at that for the longest time yesterday trying to figure out the importance of it. I was thinking grease / oil staining from the machinery but it's only on one side. OTOH it does not go away, ever. If it was water I would expect it to dry up like other puddles. If it did dry up we could figure a rough time frame for the puddle to start (for example, puddles dry in 20 minutes, wait for it to dry then show up 20 minutes earlier and see if the doors are open) Whatever it is, it is interesting.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 26 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

z-jesus-in-toast.jpg

Here's Jesus in a toast. Now, if you really think that the water is producing "symbols", FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF and see if it leads anywhere. It doesn't? Then please don't contribute to the misery this thread has been turned into.

• Machinebummer likes this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

The Altruists treat Trevor fine regardless of the clothes he wears as he is over 40. Michael and Franklin aren't.
That's the only reason.

If you have an idea, try it. If you didn't succeed then tell us afterwards so we don't waste our time.

And remember that the simplest solution is often THE solution. There doesn't have to be a mystery or conspiracy behind everything in the game. The majority of things are there to add to the themes underlying the story or just because it looks good.

Please read the posts made by people in the first 30 pages of this thread and you'll see that nearly everything in the last 30 pages of this thread has been tried.

If in doubt, check my recent posts for a summary of all of the main topics.

As I posted (as have others) my experience has been different. Maybe the Altruists just don't like my plaid leisure suit  :lol:  

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by Meukay, 26 October 2013 - 05:21 PM.

And that's exactly the problem with 90% of you and this thread: instead of DOING IT YOURSELVES and actually exploring the game, trying to find something actually meaningful you're just "oh, did anyone try to jump upside down three times in a row with the three characters to see if an alien goat comes down from the sky and beams you up?"

haha

ppl don't want to admit trying to put a cow into a bulldozer and trying to throw it into the UFOs with a cargobob.

Yeah but ur right - it's not organised enough. Itried a lot of stuff posted it but theres too much to read for the most ppl here thats why Im thinking it takes some time till it gets solved.

but I think it's fun anyway

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

FOLLOW THEM YOURSELF and see if it leads anywhere. It doesn't? Then please don't contribute to the misery this thread has been turned into.

I just spent 45 mins myself searching around the ocean floor south of Chillad, the area around there is massive. I'm just suggesting there might be something there for others to check themselves, as I will be doing myself as soon as I feel I can muster the patience to wander around underwater for nearly an hour again.

I_Trix_I
  • I_Trix_I

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

The colour of the glyphs is to make them stand out from whatever they're painted on. Case closed unless someone provides evidence that the colour has any relevance.

Hey, since you know sooo much more than everyone else, can you tell us where the jetpack is?

If not then stfu and let other people come up with ideas. It's people like you that will skip over the answer and lead others astray because you don't like their idea and/or think its stupid.

On top of that, at least mine is based in reality. Where as others are far far from it.

Kurt_Cobain67
  • Kurt_Cobain67

Inglorious Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:29 PM Edited by Kurt_Cobain67, 26 October 2013 - 06:03 PM.

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

1.The Three Images  in the bottom figure the Sunken Ufo Easter Egg.Why the guy and the ufo are connected? Because you need of a scubagear for arrive to the sunken ufo.The egg, figure in a metaphoric way the easter egg. Why the egg and the mount are connected? because there's another easter egg there! the fib ufo. Now if you watch the glyphs,you can see the correct course of the weathers that we need for se the UFO. the first in the left bottom is the SUN the right bottom Figure the HALF SUN(in the cave under the village figured in colors) right? that's mean that we need to wait that the sun goes down,after that? THE MOON THE SUN and III Means that the sun Goes Down(THE lines means up or down) and the night arrive.after that there's mount chiliad top .The last one is  the rain,finally we can se the Ufo that is figured by the top glyph.In the bottom of the murals we can se the lines that figure the ocean for find the sunken(Even under the ufo there's three lines that means down) ufo and on the top of the mural we can see the thunders that we need for see the ufo.I think that we have Been TROLLED Again by Rockstar

The proves?

Frankie_(VC).jpgF*CK YOU ROCKSTAR (:

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

And that's exactly the problem with 90% of you and this thread: instead of DOING IT YOURSELVES and actually exploring the game, trying to find something actually meaningful you're just "oh, did anyone try to jump upside down three times in a row with the three characters to see if an alien goat comes down from the sky and beams you up?"

haha

ppl don't want to admit trying to put a cow into a bulldozer and trying to throw it into the UFOs with a cargobob.

Yeah but ur right - it's not organised enough. Itried a lot of stuff posted it but theres too much to read for the most ppl here thats why Im thinking it takes some time till it gets solved.

but I think it's fun anyway

In my defense, I used the bulldozer to put the cow in the bed of a pickup truck before I airlifted it to the UFO.

Then I crashed into the UFO and had flaming cow take out my parachute :unamused:

• Waltermelon likes this

mitsix
  • mitsix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

hello, all the interiors accessible on single player free roam are available online to my knowledge a part from a couple ...the three characters houses,mission places and...the control tower at fort zancudo.. I know there a mini gun there and a health pack but perhaps we use the mini gun to take control?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

The colour of the glyphs is to make them stand out from whatever they're painted on. Case closed unless someone provides evidence that the colour has any relevance.

Hey, since you know sooo much more than everyone else, can you tell us where the jetpack is?

If not then stfu and let other people come up with ideas. It's people like you that will skip over the answer and lead others astray because you don't like their idea and/or think its stupid.

On top of that, at least mine is based in reality. Where as others are far far from it.

The jetpack? I don't believe that there is one. I personally believe that the symbols at the bottom of the mural symbolise the locations of the other UFOs.

However, I've worked on unlocking a lot of the easter eggs in GTA San Andreas and have read over 700 pages of theory and contributed to the vast majority of those pages.

I've also worked out guides and explanations for some of the easter eggs in GTA V which have been used for gaming media such as IGN.

So yes, I think that I can speak with a modicum of experience in this matter.

I am ALWAYS happy to have my theories proved wrong. When people are going way off track and acting like a tinfoil hat wearing alien probed wannabe, I feel compelled to speak up.

If you don't like it then prove me and everyone else who thinks as I do wrong.
  • Matt_Vinyl and backfromthestorm like this

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Does anyone tried Maxing out sneaking?

4 me it seems like a skill most but not all people wont have maxed out.

So maybe if u got this maxed you can sneak into the bunker - I never tried to sneak there

I will try this tonight.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 26 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

1.The Three Images  in the bottom figure the Sunken Ufo Easter Egg.Why the guy and the ufo are connected? Because you need of a scubagear

zLxvSm2.png

a scubagear you say ? Yeah sure, there's exhaust on a scubagear. (CTRL + Scroll if you can't see sh*t)

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

RE: The puddle

I was looking at that for the longest time yesterday trying to figure out the importance of it. I was thinking grease / oil staining from the machinery but it's only on one side. OTOH it does not go away, ever. If it was water I would expect it to dry up like other puddles. If it did dry up we could figure a rough time frame for the puddle to start (for example, puddles dry in 20 minutes, wait for it to dry then show up 20 minutes earlier and see if the doors are open) Whatever it is, it is interesting.

it represents the ALAMO SEA. so it means... you know what to do, goodluck and happy hunting, homies!

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Upon further reflection, that stain is on the side of the main entrance / exit, maybe it is just staining from dirt / chewing gum / hobo urine.

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by Machinebummer, 26 October 2013 - 06:26 PM.

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

1.The Three Images  in the bottom figure the Sunken Ufo Easter Egg.Why the guy and the ufo are connected? Because you need of a scubagear

zLxvSm2.png

a scubagear you say ? Yeah sure, there's exhaust on a scubagear. (CTRL + Scroll if you can't see sh*t)

Yep

If it was scuba gear the character would be horizontal signifying swimming and maybe 2-3 small bubbles. That's a jetpack.

Now whether or not it's in the game I don't know. I'm seriously starting to doubt it.

Upon first seeing the mural at the start of the game I thought it would mean depending on which ending you choose which prize you got.

I hoped the UFO was in Zancudo somehow.

The jetpack was in the mountain as the cable car room and them doors are a perfect exit to come blasting out off with a Jetpack.

How we get them I don't yet know.

However I'm starting to now think three things.

The game needs to be played through again.

It's DLC.

It's bugged. And by that I mean what if the Space Docker was needed, and now millions of players have lost theirs due to either normal means or simply something like the garage bug that plagued many of us early on? Or maybe something else we lost or is now unobtainable was needed,

If that's the case I think R* would have said something by now.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

I'm trying to search every square inch of Fort Zancudo, I need to get a good large overhead map of the layout and work systematically.

I'm looking for an eye glyph to add weight to a theory that the glyphs on the mountain are actually showing locations of the UFO's.

The moon glyph has been found at the Hippy Camp, located in Sandy Shores. The same place a UFO exists.

0_0.jpg

Here is the Sandy Shores UFO for reference:

http://socialclub.ro...WG0qygPKbwTDuLQ

http://socialclub.ro...rl0SetexR3ON-kg

When placing a point of interest when you are directly over the middle of the UFO, you find out that the UFO is hovering directly above the car with the UFO on top of it in the camp. So that is obviously an indicator of where this UFO is.

0_0.jpg

The glyph on the mural of the eye/ufo  on it's own is also found at the location of a UFO. That one being the Chiliad one:

0_0.jpg

I don't think there's anything that the UFO is directly under, as it does move depending on where you are and how you are looking at it.

So there are 2 glyphs from the mountain that are also found at known UFO sites.

My thinking is that if I can somehow find a glyph at Fort Zancudo, then there is something to this.

The half eye/ufo/sunrise glyph could possibly refer to the sunken UFO. Even though it is easy to find without the glyph, it is logical the mural would show the location of this UFO, if that is indeed what the glyphs are solely for.

The radio tower/ufo beam glyph might be a bit harder to explain. The water tower at the Altruist Camp looks just like the glyph, and has an all seeing eye/ufo glyph painted on the tower itself. That wouldn't fit the theory exactly, unless that same glyph can be found at the camp. That is if there is a UFO here.

I'm starting to think that the UFO's that are in the sky are just government surveillance devices that spy on places of interest. They reverse engineered the technology from the sunken real alien UFO, and adapted it for spying purposes. That would explain why the UFO's are so high up, hovering over a point. The sandy shores one hovers over the hippy camp, but then again this wouldn't explain the one over Fort Zancudo. Unless that UFO is keeping tabs on something inside the fort, or just the fort itself. 

I'm not sure what to make of the one on Chiliad, it could be a hologram or it could be some sort of warning from whoever put up the mural. Trying to warn people of the FIB and governments plans to use these as spying devices. That would explain the all seeing eye at the top of the mural, and on top of the mountain. A hologram to try and show that to you.

Anyway, none of this will matter if I can't find a glyph of some sort at Zancudo or the surrounding area.

It just seems a logical approach? If you would say, "well what about the conditions to trigger the UFO?", I could say that the top all seeing eye/ufo on the mural does stand out a bit, and as you can see it is obviously on top of the mountain from the mural, players would probably first go to that spot and then wait to see if anything happens. That might be how the Chiliad UFO was meant to be discovered, not by interpreting the glyphs that way?

The small painted mountain at the hippy camp also looks like the mural, almost exactly with the placing of the boxes and the patterning of the boxes. It's exactly the same to the mural. Although there is an extra box to the left of it.. This may be looking a bit too far into something.

0_0.jpg

Machinebummer
  • Machinebummer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thats what I've been trying to find neilage.

I think the Zancudo 'glyph' is supposed to be the lights which are visible at night.

I'm not sure though and how the hell anyone spotted them I have no idea.

I did stand on the mountain near Zancudo and you can see the UFO with a sniper rifle, but you can't see the lights!

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

In my defense, I used the bulldozer to put the cow in the bed of a pickup truck before I airlifted it to the UFO.

Then I crashed into the UFO and had flaming cow take out my parachute :unamused:

as annoying as that must have been i really wish you had video of it, because reading about it, it sounds pretty damn awesome.

i know i have had a few moments i wish i could have archived for the internetz.

_The_Kaiser_
  • _The_Kaiser_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by _The_Kaiser_, 26 October 2013 - 06:49 PM.

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

1.The Three Images  in the bottom figure the Sunken Ufo Easter Egg.Why the guy and the ufo are connected? Because you need of a scubagear for arrive to the sunken ufo.The egg, figure in a metaphoric way the easter egg. Why the egg and the mount are connected? because there's another easter egg there! the fib ufo. Now if you watch the glyphs,you can see the correct course of the weathers that we need for se the UFO. the first in the left bottom is the SUN the right bottom Figure the HALF SUN(in the cave under the village figured in colors) right? that's mean that we need to wait that the sun goes down,after that? THE MOON THE SUN and III Means that the sun Goes Down(THE lines means up or down) and the night arrive.after that there's mount chiliad top .The last one is  the rain,finally we can se the Ufo that is figured by the top glyph.In the bottom of the murals we can se the lines that figure the ocean for find the sunken(Even under the ufo there's three lines that means down) ufo and on the top of the mural we can see the thunders that we need for see the ufo.I think that we have Been TROLLED Again by Rockstar

The proves?

OCKSTAR (:

You can arrive to the sunken UFO with the submersible...

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Guys, I have a pretty solid method of getting a hold of the jetpack if one exists.

Problem is I need help to do this - a few ppl with ps3s.

It doesn't involve testing theories, so it's a pretty sure bet.

Plenty of video proofs for this method in my thread:
http://gtaforums.com...y-save-hacking/

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

LOL I love the craziness... Some of you guys are allready altruists, fundamentalists of something that does not exist. Yep its human nature stupid!

Kurt_Cobain67
  • Kurt_Cobain67

Inglorious Bastard

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

MISTERY SOLVED :

500px-Ii.jpg

zLxvSm2.png

After the scuba gear what f*ck I written? FOR GO UNDER WATER AND FIND THE SUNKEN UFO.IF THE GUY WAS FIGURED WITH THE HEAD DIRECTED IN THE BOTTOM, it was too simple find the easter egg.

jamie2dog
  • jamie2dog

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

There is no jetpack! The eggs have been found and these are the ufos! Your all searching for something that im pretty damn sure does not exist! It would of been found by now! You should all pat your selfs on the back we have covered every corner and found the easter eggs! go do something useful like go out and enjoy the weekend! Spend some social time drinking or whatever with your family/friends ect!
There is NO jetpack and we have all cracked this weeks ago! Well done to all its been a cracking game! PHEEWWW Battlefield 4 here come!
Best wishes all of you and seriously for the sake of your own sanity the mural has been solved!
God bless x

Slash59
  • Slash59

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

I'm also 100% and have many opportunities to see the Chiliad UFO without cheats, it's strange that it hasn't been raining for you at 3am even once? Especially for how long you've had 100%.
[/quote]
Really? Whats the writing say behind this bush? On the shaded section? I posted it a while back and don't remember anyone saying what it said.

http://socialclub.ro...XXUes6mORdQGRpA

http://socialclub.ro...vl0ehQAFNd-ANWA[/quote] maybe try putting the light attachment on a gun and aim it to see what it says.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by HakatoX, 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

There is no jetpack! The eggs have been found and these are the ufos! Your all searching for something that im pretty damn sure does not exist! It would of been found by now! You should all pat your selfs on the back we have covered every corner and found the easter eggs! go do something useful like go out and enjoy the weekend! Spend some social time drinking or whatever with your family/friends ect!
There is NO jetpack and we have all cracked this weeks ago! Well done to all its been a cracking game! PHEEWWW Battlefield 4 here come!
Best wishes all of you and seriously for the sake of your own sanity the mural has been solved!
God bless x

yeah, cause yer such the expert....

dick

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Thug

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

as annoying as that must have been i really wish you had video of it, because reading about it, it sounds pretty damn awesome.

i know i have had a few moments i wish i could have archived for the internetz.

Not annoying at all, I was just screwing around :lol: I did not expect anything at all to happen (nor do I think it is part of the mystery) I was just having fun.

More fun things to do with a CargoBob.

Pick up a city bus and set it on top of Mt Chiliad. Those LSTA bus drivers are hard core. After doing a 500 pt turn I watched him proceed to drive down Mt Chiliad on one of the trails.

Pick up a Vinewood tour bus and set it on top of the Maze building. Sometimes they drive off the roof, other times the people run out screaming.

Pick up port-a-potties and drop them. Kind of wish they made a mess, oh well.

Tonights bit of (attempted) fun: Use another character to pick up Trevor with his tank and shoot stuff with the tank in mid-air..........

Speaking of tanks, bird hunting with the tank is oddly satisfying, as is bird hunting with the stun gun.

Oh, and luring cougars into downtown LS (portola dr is a great location) climb a ladder and watch the fun :lol:

Anyway, I got waaaaaaayyyyy off topic.

• wellaswallace likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 26 October 2013 - 06:58 PM.

After the scuba gear what f*ck I written? FOR GO UNDER WATER AND FIND THE SUNKEN UFO.IF THE GUY WAS FIGURED WITH THE HEAD DIRECTED IN THE BOTTOM, it was too simple find the easter egg.

I'm talking about the exhaust not the f*cking character position, be carefull at what you quote. I wasn't the guy who mentioned the character position. Plus the EE can't be this because Omega talks about the sunken UFO and we know that at the beginning of the game. I'm sure you haven't the game or finished it.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

I think you are probably right jamie2dog.

But what does the radio tower/ufo beam glyph mean? That if you get to close to the UFO, it will disappear? That it is a projection maybe?

• jamie2dog likes this

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

IF, this thing actually has been solved then the explanation for the mural would be:

The 5 boxes with red marks inside them refer to the conditions needed to achieve the easter egg (Shown by the cracked egg box at the bottom. Notice it isn't linked to the jetpack or ufo box, and just goes straight to the top of the mountain) 

The eye/ufo on the top of the mountain is linked directly to the egg box, symbolising this is where you perform the conditions to crack the egg.

The conditions needed/information about the Chiliad UFO easter egg are found on the mountain, in the same positions as depicted by the mural. 

There are 5 glyphs and they would mean the following:

Going from top left clockwise:

Rain glyph: The weather has to be raining

Beam glyph: ?? The UFO is a projection ??

Moon glyph: The time has to be 3am

Half eye/sun glyph: The sun has to have gone down (a further time clue)

Complete eye/ufo glyph: You will see a UFO when all conditions are met, at the top of the mountain where the egg is cracked.

Then the two other boxes would signal where to find the other two airborne UFO's, which are in the game.

The UFO box would refer to the UFO directly above the Hippy Camp. The UFO is identical to the one on the broken down station wagon in the camp, and the UFO easter egg is perfectly centered above the UFO Car.

The Jetpack box would refer to the UFO directly above Fort Zancudo. The Jetpack is probably used to symbolise a military base, as the military is often thought about when thinking of a Jetpack.

If this is the mural solved, which is most likely, it has been a very smart move on Rockstar's part by using a Jetpack to symbolise the third UFO easter egg. They would have known that everyone would have seen that and assume automatically that there must be a Jetpack in the game. This move was a very smart marketing strategy, as the buzz it has created has further exploded their sales.

I think if anything, they will give us a Jetpack and UFO in the DLC. I have a feeling it will be alien themed, to kind of give Saints Row a kick in the teeth and say "We can do everything better than you".

Thoughts?

• mhinder likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users