Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
clownkiller2
  • clownkiller2

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Have played with the jetpack for 1 hour now.
Guide to get the jetpack.
1.Get 100% completion
2. Steal a jet and land it in Los Santos airport, next to franklin's hangar the big hangar will open which got a ufo in it.
3. Fly the ufo to the top of Mount chilliad in rain 3 am, then follow the ufo to the military base, a elevator door will open and then a cutscene will appear after the cutscene you will have spawned with a jetpack and the military will not attack you anymore
a5lEiho.jpg

That's the weakest attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Apart from he fact he has both feet on the ground with a fully fired JP on his back; he's also in the middle of a walking animation.

Jesus man, have some respect. You're a disgrace to trolls!

Yeah get a life Clownkiller2 you f**king retarded noob

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Very true, just don't know why someone would get a kick out of it? Oh well... on we press...

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:15 PM Edited by AnEvilVet, 21 October 2013 - 10:17 PM.

What happened to you keeping your off topic childish musings to PM?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OW MY SIDE IT JUST SPLIT SERIOUSLY I NEED A DOCTOR DON'T JUST SIT THERE

On a lighter note, has anyone found anything in the TV shows or films? There was talk of hidden symbolism in them.

waddle48
  • waddle48

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

I haven't read the whole topic, but has anyone thought about the egg image? It almost lands by the cluckin bell factory in some of the overlays...

Chickens - eggs?!

I did take a brief look around, but couldn't find much myself. There's a lot of ladders around the building as well as the train area and some open windows!

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Did you forget to change accounts before writing this?
  • Matt_Vinyl, Kifllom, LazloZeLlama and 3 others like this

HydroFlow420
  • HydroFlow420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by HydroFlow420, 21 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Guys I was playing around at the site of the mural. I noticed these white boxes on the ceiling when I shot them with my sniper looking through the scope they produce this weird green visual. Almost like a hologram. Idk if its just texture glitch or what. Someone else try and see if they get the same effect. Still even if its nothing it's really weird

Does it with every weapon. Must have flashlight off. It's almost like u can see in the room above

The boxes aren't special. The whole ceiling lights up when shot at. A really funky green

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I think once we get in the saddle of the dinosaur we can ride it to the UFO which will beam us up then fly us to an asteroid where the jet pack is.

Thought it about time i made one of these types of post. I like to join in lol.

lmao! maybe u take the dinosaur to trevors trailer have it huff gas and then it gets so f*cked up that it sh*ts out the jetpack! :lol:

I apologize. Back OT.

waddle48
  • waddle48

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Guys I was playing around at the site of the mural. I noticed these white boxes on the ceiling when I shot them with my sniper looking through the scope they produce this weird green visual. Almost like a hologram. Idk if its just texture glitch or what. Someone else try and see if they get the same effect. Still even if its nothing it's really weird

Those white boxes are lights/ ceiling lamps.

I shot them earlier... No green glow for me!

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OW MY SIDE IT JUST SPLIT SERIOUSLY I NEED A DOCTOR DON'T JUST SIT THERE

On a lighter note, has anyone found anything in the TV shows or films? There was talk of hidden symbolism in them.

The cartoon movie with the robots...at the very end of the movie one robot malfunctions and repeats "There will be 8"
I KNOW the inifinite 8 serial killer has been solved, however no one has figured out why he was so focused on "8"
I thought this was quite odd when I watched it

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

watched nearly every piece on pc nothing interesting. but if you tell me what you are looking for i will check it tomorrow morning ^^

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by Zephich, 21 October 2013 - 10:28 PM.

"As for the Epsilonists, In real life, outside GTA V snow globe, Rockstar gave away the opportunity for 5 fans to become a part of their newest installment. These 5 fans became the 5 missing Epsilonists, but I believe all of them can be found outside of the Epsilonists Headquarters in Downtown Los Santos. Unfortunately it seems the Epsilon Theory has iced over a bit. Was a flurry of revelations and theories on playing the game morally, and with keeping your Karma "Good" but no solid, physical evidence has come from it yet, so we are still waiting on someone to take the form of "Los Santos Saint" to finish the game to 100% and report back with proof.

I agree that the karma system must be tested since there's absolutely no evidence about it even existing. But it would be really awesome it it was the answer!

Regarding the 5 missing epsilonists, does anyone have reported finding all of them? If not, maybe we got another thing to explore, and i doubt it will be worthless.

Apart that, reddit came up with this (found inside strip club dressing rooms): (source: http://www.reddit.co..._you_were_here/)

0_0.jpg

possible clue location?

EDIT:

Also found this, 

9ohBgGP.jpg

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

I haven't read the whole topic, but has anyone thought about the egg image? It almost lands by the cluckin bell factory in some of the overlays...

Chickens - eggs?!

I did take a brief look around, but couldn't find much myself. There's a lot of ladders around the building as well as the train area and some open windows!

Did you try to parachute through the windows ? I was lookin around there today but did not see the windows . I was able to parachute on the landings i mentioned earlier but the doors were locked .
Speaking of locked doors has anyone been able to use the crow bar to open any door in the game ? There happenes to be one right at the chicken factory .
One theory has been that the UFO in the box is the sunken UFO . The only way to prove this is to find something relevant in the egg factory .
Guys this thread has been going way off course . If it keeps up I believe they will lock it like the others .
Please stop the bullsh*t and only post if you have something usefull to say . Alot of noobs are coming in asking the same questions . Ignore them or answer them kindly . I know its getting frustrating for everyone . Lets all just take some deep breaths and keep this thing rollin .
  • Matt_Vinyl likes this

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

Posting something I placed in another thread for those that may not have seen it.  I made a few edits, and am posting this as a theory only. and something to think about.

Posted by [email protected] on 6 days ago in GTA V

I think the 3 items at the bottom of the mural actually represent the 3 choices you have at the end of the game, with the top being the beginning. The Red Xs represent choices that are made wrong to unlock the item you are going for.  I feel Rockstar gave us 3 choices.  Please read on and I will explain what brought me to this conclusion.

If you take the straight path and wish to keep all 3 characters, it does not matter what choices you make, and it is the straight path to crack the egg .  ( Seeing the UFOS, but breaking the egg, making the other 2 options unuseable).  This is why it is not connected to the jetpack image, or the UFO image in the mural.

Now, when you sacrifice a playable character, you are rewarded with something unique for another character as a result.

I believe Killing Michael allows Trevor to unlock something, and the same if you kill Trevor, it allows Michael to unlock something, the choice is up to the player.  

How did I come to this conclusion?

I always thought you had to find a uniform to get into Zancudo without triggering the alarms.  Now check the Merryweather site in the game under hiring.  It mentions you will get a uniform and shades, and Trevor fits the profile to a tee.

When you choose to keep all 3 characters alive, you get an email from Don Percival (Head of Merryweather) stating he does not see a friendship developing.  Is there a way to change this outcome?  Could we gain Don's favor by not killing Devon at the end combined with the right choices during heists? Which also means killing Michael (Which Don hates)  Can we keep Trevor low key or not noticed during the Merryweather heist for example?  The result being a way to join Merryweather, be given a uniform, and gain access to Zancudo.

Option 2:  Steve Haines wants you to kill Trevor. By choosing this path, and not involving choices against Haines prior to this, You gain favor with Haines, who is FIB, and may somehow provide more info on the UFOs.

Again, the option to keep all 3 characters makes you kill Steve and Devon, which could nullify the chance for more from them. (FIB or Merryweather)

Lets not count the first heist, as it is before all 3 character are available, and more of an introduction to the mechanics of a heist.

Look at the left side of the Mural, it has 2 boxes.  Could this represent Trevor?  He is only involved in 2 heists that he is given a choice. Merryweather Heist and The Big Score.  He is not involved with the Bereau Raid, and choices are not given during Paleto Score and Blitz Play.  This would leave 4 possible combos to do the heists, AND kill Michael, with only one of them being the proper way.

Now, look at the right side, it has 3 boxes.  Franklin and Michael are both involved in 3 heists that require a choice outside the first.  This would leave more possible combos, WITH killing Trevor at the end, making the jetpack take longer to figure out the correct one.

"Some look left, some look right, the answer is right in front of us".

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

I think once we get in the saddle of the dinosaur we can ride it to the UFO which will beam us up then fly us to an asteroid where the jet pack is.

Thought it about time i made one of these types of post. I like to join in lol.

I think you may be onto something. has anyone tried this yet.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

Did you forget to change accounts before writing this?

Nice catch!

I always thought you had to find a uniform to get into Zancudo without triggering the alarms.  Now check the Merryweather site in the game under hiring.  It mentions you will get a uniform and shades, and Trevor fits the profile to a tee.

Merryweather is a private company. They're not affiliated with the U.S. Army/Fort Zancudo.

neilage
  • neilage

The Dude

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hello guys, I've been following the hunt to decode the mural now for the last 3 or 4 days and have also recently attained 100% completion, so now I can finally help to look for clues.

Now, i'm not sure here, but I could have found a literal representation of one of the images on the mural. I know there has been some thinking recently that the images are actually not physical things, but kind of metaphors for them, however this find my make you start to think again regarding how real the objects depicted are.

So I was casually doing some submarine part hunting with Michael when I saw this strange object at the bottom of the ocean.

The location is shown in the next two images:

http://imageshack.us/f/802/8vse.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/849/41xy.jpg/

The next six images are all of the object I saw. All images can be enlarged by clicking on them once the link has loaded.

http://imageshack.us...s/547/9j34.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...s/819/igeb.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...s/194/a2sq.png/

http://imageshack.us...s/812/pk65.png/

http://imageshack.us...es/46/kfuk.png/

http://imageshack.us...s/194/pciw.png/

Pardon the screenshotted images from my phone.

Now, this is just my opinion. That to me looks like an egg. An Alien egg. A cracked Alien egg. I don't know how relevant to this this is, but the egg is found right by a downed plane. To me it looks like something has hatched from the egg, it would be interesting to see if this egg is visible with less than 100%.

What do you guys think? This kind of goes a long with the underwater red x's theory? I'm not proposing a theory, just showing what I see. There is even a yellowy discharge inside it, which screams Alien birth.

Go check it out for yourself guys, tell me what you think,

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

It's a clam.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hello guys, I've been following the hunt to decode the mural now for the last 3 or 4 days and have also recently attained 100% completion, so now I can finally help to look for clues.

Now, i'm not sure here, but I could have found a literal representation of one of the images on the mural. I know there has been some thinking recently that the images are actually not physical things, but kind of metaphors for them, however this find my make you start to think again regarding how real the objects depicted are.

So I was casually doing some submarine part hunting with Michael when I saw this strange object at the bottom of the ocean.
The location is shown in the next two images:
http://imageshack.us/f/802/8vse.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/849/41xy.jpg/

The next six images are all of the object I saw. All images can be enlarged by clicking on them once the link has loaded.
http://imageshack.us...s/547/9j34.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...s/819/igeb.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...s/194/a2sq.png/
http://imageshack.us...s/812/pk65.png/
http://imageshack.us...es/46/kfuk.png/
http://imageshack.us...s/194/pciw.png/

Pardon the screenshotted images from my phone.

Now, this is just my opinion. That to me looks like an egg. An Alien egg. A cracked Alien egg. I don't know how relevant to this this is, but the egg is found right by a downed plane. To me it looks like something has hatched from the egg, it would be interesting to see if this egg is visible with less than 100%.

What do you guys think? This kind of goes a long with the underwater red x's theory? I'm not proposing a theory, just showing what I see. There is even a yellowy discharge inside it, which screams Alien birth.

Go check it out for yourself guys, tell me what you think,

It looks terribly like another giant clam.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

0_0.jpg

possible clue location?

It's just a clue for next GTA (probably Vice City).

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Or a giant clam.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Cerevantis...
I sprung a simular theory a few hundred pages ago but mine was more akin to Brian's theory than yours.

I like how youve put yours together, it's what ive been thinking but youve polished it.
I think it has legs but to play devils advocate, we believe the wall art and cave paintings etc everywhere are to help us find the ufos. Those clues or formations of coloured shapes are everywhere.
If there were to be an alternate and different 'egg' available to each of Michael and Trevor, wouldnt we see clues for finding those as well?
The clues for the ufos were there from game start.

Ive got my theory and I'm sticking to it. I'm looking for a dinosaur egg LOL.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Can I ask why whenever the egg/clam is brought up the answer is always its the clam?

I'm seriously asking who or when was it decided its a clam or that the drawing on the mountain is of an egg.
I havent been to the location yet, I'm still trying to get up to speed with everything now im 100 but i always wonder who said it was a clam and why.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

If you post a video of a clam, people will tell you its a clam. 

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Evilvet, I'm watching everything but as grumble said theres nothing really jumping out at me yet.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 21 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

Can you get pink clams?

Even clams somtimes have a little treasure in them.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Can you get pink clams?

Even clams somtimes have a little treasure in them.

:blink:

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 October 2013 - 11:19 PM.

If there were to be an alternate and different 'egg' available to each of Michael and Trevor, wouldnt we see clues for finding those as well?

The clues to the existence of ufos are there from the beginning.  What about the left path making one pilotable?   The right path making the jetpack available?  The mural IS the final clue with my theory.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Cerevantis...
I sprung a simular theory a few hundred pages ago but mine was more akin to Brian's theory than yours.

I like how youve put yours together, it's what ive been thinking but youve polished it.
I think it has legs but to play devils advocate, we believe the wall art and cave paintings etc everywhere are to help us find the ufos. Those clues or formations of coloured shapes are everywhere.

A few hundred pages? It's only 116 pages long.

papabueno
  • papabueno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

apparently if you go to this island there's an FIB blueprint. duno what that means. http://i.imgur.com/uMAQIrI.jpg

blueprint: http://socialclub.ro...dpkayfGOm6eTo2w

• Swegboy3000 likes this

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

The clues to the existence of ufos are there from the beginning.  What about the left path making one pilotable?   The right path making the jetpack available?  The mural IS the final clue with my theory.

And I have your dinosaur egg.  The purple dinosaur is holding an egg in the ending credits, but not in the game itself, seem odd?

if you put your glasses on and watch the credits roll again, its actually the same hotdog , not an egg. 

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users