• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Evilvet, I'm watching everything but as grumble said theres nothing really jumping out at me yet.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 21 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

Can you get pink clams?

Even clams somtimes have a little treasure in them.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Can you get pink clams?

Even clams somtimes have a little treasure in them.

:blink:

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 October 2013 - 11:19 PM.

If there were to be an alternate and different 'egg' available to each of Michael and Trevor, wouldnt we see clues for finding those as well?
The clues for the ufos were there from game start.

Ive got my theory and I'm sticking to it. I'm looking for a dinosaur egg LOL.

The clues to the existence of ufos are there from the beginning.  What about the left path making one pilotable?   The right path making the jetpack available?  The mural IS the final clue with my theory.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Cerevantis...
I sprung a simular theory a few hundred pages ago but mine was more akin to Brian's theory than yours.

I like how youve put yours together, it's what ive been thinking but youve polished it.
I think it has legs but to play devils advocate, we believe the wall art and cave paintings etc everywhere are to help us find the ufos. Those clues or formations of coloured shapes are everywhere.
If there were to be an alternate and different 'egg' available to each of Michael and Trevor, wouldnt we see clues for finding those as well?

A few hundred pages? It's only 116 pages long.

papabueno
  • papabueno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

apparently if you go to this island there's an FIB blueprint. duno what that means. http://i.imgur.com/uMAQIrI.jpg

blueprint: http://socialclub.ro...dpkayfGOm6eTo2w

• Swegboy3000 likes this

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

The clues to the existence of ufos are there from the beginning.  What about the left path making one pilotable?   The right path making the jetpack available?  The mural IS the final clue with my theory.

And I have your dinosaur egg.  The purple dinosaur is holding an egg in the ending credits, but not in the game itself, seem odd?

if you put your glasses on and watch the credits roll again, its actually the same hotdog , not an egg. 

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

apparently if you go to this island there's an FIB blueprint. duno what that means. http://i.imgur.com/uMAQIrI.jpg

They're found all over the map. I found one @ a farm just south of the prison and thought it was something as well but quickly realized its just a blueprint of a single floor of the FIB building from one of Michael's missions.

Swegboy3000
  • Swegboy3000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Swegboy3000, 21 October 2013 - 11:18 PM.

I'm not sure but I think I just saw that exact same blueprint on top of the building which is under construction which you go up to throw the gas in the jewelry store heist

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Cervantes....
I see, yes it could work that way. We have seen the big egg in that we've seen the ufos but we need to earn to be able to fly one or have the jet pack.
I can work with that.

Russian,
I was exaggerating, needlessly, yes but unfortunatley thats how i talk and i type how i talk.
Nothing was meant by it other than this thread is sooooo loooong not a good or bad thing.

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by [email protected], 21 October 2013 - 11:17 PM.

And I have your dinosaur egg.  The purple dinosaur is holding an egg in the ending credits, but not in the game itself, seem odd?

if you put your glasses on and watch the credits roll again, its actually the same hotdog , not an egg. 

Ahh, watched a video of the credits recently, must have been the angle.  Did not look like the dog.

Takoshi88
  • Takoshi88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Random theory, not associated with Finally's bs.

Is it true that the golf course is 'the' most expensive property in the game?

And if I remember correctly, there is 'technically' no actual entrance to the bloody thing?

Well, i'm sticking to my theory about a possible jetpack definitely being behind the wall/door at mt Chiliad.

The UFO however, what if it's related to the course, maybe underneath it.
I mean c'mon, who seals off a golf course with a big ass fence and barbed wire?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

At $150 mil its the most expensive ive found.

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 21 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Random theory, not associated with Finally's bs.

Is it true that the golf course is 'the' most expensive property in the game?

And if I remember correctly, there is 'technically' no actual entrance to the bloody thing?

Well, i'm sticking to my theory about a possible jetpack definitely being behind the wall/door at mt Chiliad.

The UFO however, what if it's related to the course, maybe underneath it.

Is there really no entrance? Pretty sure Ive driven in the entrance, where you have to pass the country club or whatever you would call it. Also there is an entrance/exit the size of the golf cart too.

SouthWest side of the course if i remember correctly.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Its still a suggestion we need to somehow and for some reason, take over the base. I dont remember anyone saying theyve done it.
Ive been in there and comfortably killed everyone thats run towards me until no more came but i havent yet seen if that would continue if i wander around the buildings.
I'm hoping later tonight to go and try that.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Yes, big doors on golf course but not openable yet.

I hate it how in game once bought you still cant go into your buisness premises.

LazloZeLlama
  • LazloZeLlama

Advisor to Barack O' Llama

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I wasn't aware of barbed wire, but the fence has mesh on it. Which prevents stray golf balls from leaving the course breaking random windows and such.

jordanclarke500
  • jordanclarke500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

guys i literally just went to the ufo above fort zancudo

i just out of the helicopter and tried to parachute on it. It made this horrible screeching noise and starting shooting at me.
Dont know if anybody has tried this before but I feel i might be on to something !

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

i just out of the helicopter and tried to parachute on it. It made this horrible screeching noise and starting shooting at me.
Dont know if anybody has tried this before but I feel i might be on to something !

old news mah dude. may wanna read up on the topic.

Skuggor
  • Skuggor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Whenever you get to close to either of the UFO's, they emit screeching/pew pew noises and kill the power to whatever vehicle you are in until you are out of range of them again.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

like this?

jordanclarke500
  • jordanclarke500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

whatever... knew it was old news anyway....  :blink:

lool the search continues

jordanclarke500
  • jordanclarke500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

guys this may be really noobish but im learning. I just went back there to try and land on it for curiosity but now i cant see it. I'm at highest altitude but its nowhere!

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

like this?

The kid in that video is so annoying..

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

wild goose chase all over again, focus, men! focus. I got this new theory: What if the Jetpack can be obtained after the 2nd playthrough?

1st playthru reward: UFOs

2nd playthru reward: JETPACK. that is if you don't kill all of the characters with blue/red blips, like Al De Napoli, Frank's wife, Tracey's stalker etc. Maybe those characters are what the X's in the mural stands for.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Have played with the jetpack for 1 hour now.

Guide to get the jetpack.

1.Get 100% completion

2. Steal a jet and land it in Los Santos airport, next to franklin's hangar the big hangar will open which got a ufo in it.

3. Fly the ufo to the top of Mount chilliad in rain 3 am, then follow the ufo to the military base, a elevator door will open and then a cutscene will appear after the cutscene you will have spawned with a jetpack and the military will not attack you anymore

a5lEiho.jpg

I also got the jet pack today!!  

But I drove a forklift to the submerged UFO, then rode down Mount Chiliad naked in a shopping car while eating  a bowl of soup at 3:17 AM...  

It must be chicken soup, if you order clam chowder or let it cool off too much the jet pack will not appear. You also have to wear the same dark brown socks that Lester was wearing, you can buy them from the ferret at the Animal Ark near Sandy Shores.

I think you may have pissed off a lot of people with this...  but to be honest... I just laughed. 

You posted it at the right time too.  29.7 bonus points for timing.

You probably have a lot of people hating you for this, but in all honesty it is a WHOLE HELL of a lot less worse than the rude childish behavior exhibited many many folks here for absolutely no reason at all... I think I get your point... well made and well timed... You still may end up in hell for this, but well played.

• AlabamaFatts likes this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by rovert, 22 October 2013 - 12:07 AM.

and then there's Jesse talking metaphors about rewards and telling you to do the right things.

image.jpg

Dr. Friedlander also talks about doing the right choices. I think it's somewhat connected to the game.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by Scoobysrt, 22 October 2013 - 12:22 AM.

How would the fact the diagram shows paths from the eye on top to the UFO, egg and jetpack without going through or via the boxes fit in to the theory?

Using the same criteria it seems there is a path to each 'egg' without needing to do whatever the boxes mean.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by stangone50, 22 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

I can see how the Karma thing makes sence but there are too many paths/choices to be taken . There are alot more than 5 choices in the game and this just leads to way to many combinations. Surely R* wants their game to have replayability -If thats a word lol but they also can not think people are gonna play story mode 100 times tryin to figure the correct path .
Scooby I wonder this myself . Sometimes I think there are More than just 1 set of clues within the Mural . Different clues to lead us to different places . I feel like we have most of the peices to the puzzle but are lost when it comes to putting them all together . We are missing something very important that ties it all together .

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

i am so close || to ask R* if they would give me a jetpack as birthday present lol

guess i had a beer to much haha
  • Fizzlepop531 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users