Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by Grumbledore, 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM.

http://socialclub.ro...ekU22o9zzpjaOjg

This the wall I was talking about at fort zancudo

wtf? lol

this happens all over the map from time to time. such things do happen, if texture "blocks" arent connected properly.

back in the days of the valve hammer editor i made maps for cs 1.5 and that happended quite a lot of times to me. same as fov glitches or wall glitches.

//RfE: Typo

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

i keep thinkin about "some look left some look right the answer is right infront of us". could "us" be in refrence to something inparticular? or does that have to do with peoples decisions in either heists or spare/kill? this sh*t is crazy.

I still think that quote has a lot more to it than we are thinking

I made an account to post on this.

This is in reference to a UFO we've already found at the Hippy Camp.

The circle where the UFO is above is directly in front of the giant "US" written at the camp.

The answer is right in front of US.

Edited for less explosives.

I've thought for the longest that the Hippy Camp was the next puzzle that we needed to decypher in conjunction with the mural in order to crack the mystery if you will. The mural and the corresponding glyphs on Chiliad seem like they are the key. Similar to a key on a map. Now all we gotta do is make sense of the keys and find the dayuum door. lol

I went off for a while, why have we stopped talking about the red Xes?

I only made the account to nip that tangeant in the butt.

We've already solved this clue, without even knowing we did.

So we should keep going with the X's.

I fully agree we should focus on the X's. However, would you kindly elaborate on "solved this clue".

JamesG075
  • JamesG075

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Has anyone tried taking a hooker up to the top of mount chiliad and throwing her off? Very curious to see what would happen...

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

i keep thinkin about "some look left some look right the answer is right infront of us". could "us" be in refrence to something inparticular? or does that have to do with peoples decisions in either heists or spare/kill? this sh*t is crazy.

The circle where the UFO is above is directly in front of the giant "US" written at the camp.

I've thought for the longest that the Hippy Camp was the next puzzle that we needed to decypher in conjunction with the mural in order to crack the mystery if you will. The mural and the corresponding glyphs on Chiliad seem like they are the key. Similar to a key on a map. Now all we gotta do is make sense of the keys and find the dayuum door. lol

I fully agree we should focus on the X's. However, would you kindly elaborate on "solved this clue".

He means we found the shores UFO by accident so we don't need to work out its location anymore, let's proceed with our new breakthrough.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

http://socialclub.ro...ekU22o9zzpjaOjg

This the wall I was talking about at fort zancudo

wtf? lol

this happens all over the map from time to time. such things do happen, if texture "blocks" arent connected properly.

back in the days of the valve hammer editor i made maps for cs 1.5 and that happended quite a lot of times to me. same as fov glitches or wall glitches.

//RfE: Typo

its def a glitch. looks kinda cool none the less.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Anyone know how to contact jesse ventura or alex jones?

• Pxspieg likes this

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Spitfire, i think youve gathered by now but yes they are very much still the hot topic at the moment. I dont know if they mean anything but i think we should exhaust all the possibilities surrounding them before forgetting about them.

I dont know where you left off but others have found a few around the missions and we've had a couple of iffy ones mentioned too.
  • Awolspitfire likes this

marin96
  • marin96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by marin96, 21 October 2013 - 09:48 PM.

Its 100% in the elavator in fort .. You can see through little crack on the wall.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

He means we found the shores UFO by accident so we don't need to work out its location anymore, let's proceed with our new breakthrough.

I wasn't talking about the UFO homie. All the ones except for the one atop Chiliad is the reason we haven't solved this yet. And again I fully agree we should focus on the X's @ this point in time. However, I believe that the Hippy Camp (both on the ground and the UFO above) will come into play further on in the mystery. Only time will tell though.

shotglass21
  • shotglass21

Player Hater

• Members

I really doubt the X's indicate the heists, due to the fact that there are so many people who have this game and if the mural was dependent on different choices done during the heists we would see a lot more variation when it comes to UFOs, but everyone has been experiencing the exact same thing. 

JamesG075
  • JamesG075

Player Hater

• Members

Has anyone tried taking a hooker up to the top of mount chiliad and throwing her off? Very curious to see what would happen...

I think you may be onto something here.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

The hooker dies ;)

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Nothing happens if you get someone in the sacrificing cave and kill them with a knife, gun or fist either.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

I think once we get in the saddle of the dinosaur we can ride it to the UFO which will beam us up then fly us to an asteroid where the jet pack is.

Thought it about time i made one of these types of post. I like to join in lol.
  • Pxspieg likes this

MightyWhite89
  • MightyWhite89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Its 100% in the elavator in fort .. You can see through little crack on the wall.

Post a picture to prove it

JamesG075
  • JamesG075

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by JamesG075, 21 October 2013 - 09:55 PM.

I think once we get in the saddle of the dinosaur we can ride it to the UFO which will beam us up then fly us to an asteroid where the jet pack is.

I think we just cracked it. What we need to do is get on the dinosaur with a hooker go up to the top of chiliad, throw her, off, then get beamed to the UFO.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

lmao! maybe u take the dinosaur to trevors trailer have it huff gas and then it gets so f*cked up that it sh*ts out the jetpack! :lol:

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Not trolling here but seems very simple if no ones thought of it. Can u have a UFO beam u up like if u were entering a vehicle. Like the one at the hippy camp just press triangle. Not fully 100% yet.

An excellent input. Segregated the arguments of myriad trolls, and rearranged them into a new post.

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

lmao! maybe u take the dinosaur to trevors trailer have it huff gas and then it gets so f*cked up that it sh*ts out the jetpack! :lol:

What happened to you keeping your off topic childish musings to PM?

Skuggor
  • Skuggor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

I wasn't talking about the UFO homie. All the ones except for the one atop Chiliad is the reason we haven't solved this yet. And again I fully agree we should focus on the X's @ this point in time. However, I believe that the Hippy Camp (both on the ground and the UFO above) will come into play further on in the mystery. Only time will tell though.

I agree with you that it does play a bigger part in the whole thing. I was merely addressing that riddle of "right in front of us".

We still haven't seemed to locate all of the red spots, but I have my own theories on some of that I need to refine before starting a hunt.

I just didn't want people going crazy over that riddle and getting derailed from the X's. I totally agree on the camp as a whole, though.

• Pxspieg likes this

clownkiller2
  • clownkiller2

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Have played with the jetpack for 1 hour now.

Guide to get the jetpack.

1.Get 100% completion

2. Steal a jet and land it in Los Santos airport, next to franklin's hangar the big hangar will open which got a ufo in it.

3. Fly the ufo to the top of Mount chilliad in rain 3 am, then follow the ufo to the military base, a elevator door will open and then a cutscene will appear after the cutscene you will have spawned with a jetpack and the military will not attack you anymore

a5lEiho.jpg

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

1.Get 100% completion
2. Steal a jet and land it in Los Santos airport, next to franklin's hangar the big hangar will open which got a ufo in it.
3. Fly the ufo to the top of Mount chilliad in rain 3 am, then follow the ufo to the military base, a elevator door will open and then a cutscene will appear after the cutscene you will have spawned with a jetpack and the military will not attack you anymore
a5lEiho.jpg

stolen from a youtube vid

papabueno
  • papabueno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

1.Get 100% completion

a5lEiho.jpg

how is he walking with the jetpack on full blast? nice try

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

So is this fake?

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

1.Get 100% completion

a5lEiho.jpg

FAIL

The Jetpack is obviously being started yet his hands are by his side.

No shadow either.

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

1.Get 100% completion

a5lEiho.jpg

this is sad..

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

1.Get 100% completion
a5lEiho.jpg

this is sad..

This pic is so old and proven fake. -_-

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

1.Get 100% completion
a5lEiho.jpg

That's the weakest attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Apart from he fact he has both feet on the ground with a fully fired JP on his back; he's also in the middle of a walking animation.

Jesus man, have some respect. You're a disgrace to trolls!

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

lol. Why do people bother eh? :-(

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

lol. Why do people bother eh? :-(

Because they make us lose our train of discussion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users