Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Papy
  • Papy

el Baba

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Maybe we should be looking at this for possible guidance. I don't know about you but "Truth" and CJ remind me of Omega and Franklin. And I'd think if there was a Jetpack it would be in the Military base. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B1cXWkG0uqs

I completely agree with you, that this stuff reminds me of parts from gta:sa.
I am sure, if there is a jetpack in gta v, it is in a military base (fort zancudo or the base with the "biological weapon mission")

By the way, has anybody tried to compare the mural with the "old san andread" from gta:sa? maybe we can find some hints there..
  • Xx-Starchild-xX likes this

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by AlabamaFatts, 21 October 2013 - 08:59 PM.

"ROFLMAO! U must be a music dude too. I stated earlier about Elton John's track in the game and then another diddy of his that goes by the title "ROCKETMAN". The irony of it all! lol. Too bad its Phil Collins on Chiliad or Elton John may have lead us somewhere! lol."

You nailed it. Been in Radio, and Production for 5 years now. Love little references, and obscure facts. And your Elton post was the one I originally tried to quote. Literally lol'ed!

As for the Epsilonists, In real life, outside GTA V snow globe, Rockstar gave away the opportunity for 5 fans to become a part of their newest installment. These 5 fans became the 5 missing Epsilonists, but I believe all of them can be found outside of the Epsilonists Headquarters in Downtown Los Santos. Unfortunately it seems the Epsilon Theory has iced over a bit. Was a flurry of revelations and theories on playing the game morally, and with keeping your Karma "Good" but no solid, physical evidence has come from it yet, so we are still waiting on someone to take the form of "Los Santos Saint" to finish the game to 100% and report back with proof.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

what about the wall at fort zancudo that when you look at the ground next to it you can see these crazy colored lights lined across the base of the wall. Its a glitch for sure but its weird. if you follow the road the enters the fort from the highway you will see 2 big water towers with yellow rails around the top. theres a concrete wall surrounding the water tank things and at the base of the wall you can see these colorful lights. Anyone else find this?

Take a snapmatic pic if possible homie.

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

I only just got 100% a few hours ago, and I noticed the black UFO has a sort of zappy lightning element, and the FIB UFO has a water element. Does this mean anything?

Just curious..

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

http://it.socialclub...0PEOjJH3e1sbBJA

U see what i see? Maybe an alien?
  • Scoobysrt likes this

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

yea man i just got to sign up for the social club but if you follow my directions it should be somewhat easy, its at the back corner of the wall i describe near some gas tanks inside the wall of the 2 big concrete tanks. i noticed it using the super jump cheat, it's definitely a glitch though but reminded me of the ufo above chiliad. I'll see what i can do regarding a picture

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

It's kinda cute.

papabueno
  • papabueno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

i keep thinkin about "some look left some look right the answer is right infront of us". could "us" be in refrence to something inparticular? or does that have to do with peoples decisions in either heists or spare/kill? this sh*t is crazy.

• Pxspieg likes this

papabueno
  • papabueno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

or are we the aliens?

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

hmm looks more like boobies to me *nods* yeah boobies i am sure of it xD

guys you found some X'es stick to it expand to it. search the ocean and the story missions maybe there can be some connections made

Pxspieg
  • Pxspieg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

i keep thinkin about "some look left some look right the answer is right infront of us". could "us" be in refrence to something inparticular? or does that have to do with peoples decisions in either heists or spare/kill? this sh*t is crazy.

I still think that quote has a lot more to it than we are thinking

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

People wonder why this never progresses.

1. Someone finds red X's in squares underwater

2. Pair of dildos argue about if Sunday is the start or end of the week.

3. Someone says they love cocks. 

Topic doesnt get back on track for about a week where people who joined that day post things like, I FUND DA YOU EF OOOOOO. 

• Matt_Vinyl, ThatPotatoGuy and Awolspitfire like this

Pxspieg
  • Pxspieg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Pxspieg, 21 October 2013 - 09:13 PM.

I've been thinking of some (possibly irrelevant) theory's ... Hear me out.
So someone once pointed out the in the scene where Michael is abducted he is located next to the fib building. In the x-files (try not to laugh) scully is abducted by "aliens" but you find out it was the government behind it really because of some vaccine thing I think. With that being said in the mission in the research lab with the monkeys - did anyone feel reminded of the mission in gta:sa at area 69 where you get the jetpack. I was thinking of that the whole time I was playing through it. Plus it would seem like a place where the above type of xfile scenario would take place.... I'm high

Edit: plus as someone mentioned awhile back, scully was abducted from the top of a mountain. They also said he was taken to the too on a cable car but my memory is to fuzzy to remember

I really want to hear what others thoughts on this are. Also take into account that r* loves pop culture so I can totally see them borrowing some x files themes since that is THE conspiracy show.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

People wonder why this never progresses.

1. Someone finds red X's in squares underwater

2. Pair of dildos argue about if Sunday is the start or end of the week.

3. Someone says they love cocks. 

Topic doesnt get back on track for about a week where people who joined that day post things like, I FUND DA YOU EF OOOOOO. 

Case in point Scoob. lol. inside joke between myself and Scoobysrt btw. Matter has been resolved in PM. carry on Okin.

• Scoobysrt likes this

Skuggor
  • Skuggor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by Skuggor, 21 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

I made an account to post on this.

This is in reference to a UFO we've already found at the Hippy Camp.

The circle where the UFO is above is directly in front of the giant "US" written at the camp.

The answer is right in front of US.

http://i.imgur.com/Vlb55pi.png

Edited for less explosives and added best picture I could find.

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

so i made a social club account, verified it through my email, took a picture, its now saved in my gallery but I cant find it on the social club or anyway to upload it from the gallery to the social club.any help on how to get the pic from the gallery so i can post it on here?

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

The circle where the UFO is above is directly in front of the giant "US" written at the camp.

Edited for less explosives.

I've thought for the longest that the Hippy Camp was the next puzzle that we needed to decypher in conjunction with the mural in order to crack the mystery if you will. The mural and the corresponding glyphs on Chiliad seem like they are the key. Similar to a key on a map. Now all we gotta do is make sense of the keys and find the dayuum door. lol

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

im playing in story mode if that makes a difference

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

so i made a social club account, verified it through my email, took a picture, its now saved in my gallery but I cant find it on the social club or anyway to upload it from the gallery to the social club.any help on how to get the pic from the gallery so i can post it on here?

pm'd u.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Ive been meaning to say for a while but it keeps skipping my mind.

I know we all (100%) have seen it but there is a grave at the church in great chaparral i think that looks like a hatch of some sort.
A fresh grave would surely be drawn as a mound of earth not a flat grave with edging.
It doesn't look like an old or well tendered grave either because of the edging.
Its also obviously marked with a cross.

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by Chemdawg, 21 October 2013 - 09:27 PM.

http://socialclub.ro...ekU22o9zzpjaOjg

This the wall I was talking about at fort zancudo

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

I've thought for the longest that the Hippy Camp was the next puzzle that we needed to decypher in conjunction with the mural in order to crack the mystery if you will. The mural and the corresponding glyphs on Chiliad seem like they are the key. Similar to a key on a map. Now all we gotta do is make sense of the keys and find the dayuum door. lol

I went off for a while, why have we stopped talking about the red Xes?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Because you went away for a while lol
  • Skuggor likes this

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

http://socialclub.ro...ekU22o9zzpjaOjg

This the wall I was talking about at fort zancudo

wtf? lol

HydroFlow420
  • HydroFlow420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Not trolling here but seems very simple if no ones thought of it. Can u have a UFO beam u up like if u were entering a vehicle. Like the one at the hippy camp just press triangle. Not fully 100% yet.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

'Some look left, some look right, but the answer is right in front of us.'

Two theories:

Either the word Right was used twice and we need to look 'right' and then 'in front'

Or this refers to the mural. The two most common assumptions were a UFO or a Jetpack to fly, following SA. Really neither exists, hence why the egg is 'right in front.' Ie, we will get something completely new as a reward. JUST AN IDEA. I'd love a jetpack lol.

Skuggor
  • Skuggor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I went off for a while, why have we stopped talking about the red Xes?

I only made the account to nip that tangeant in the butt.

We've already solved this clue, without even knowing we did.

So we should keep going with the X's.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Because you went away for a while lol

Are they still a viable clue? Have we POI'd them yet?

Swegboy3000
  • Swegboy3000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Someone should keep track of the Xs, the glyphs, everything that seems to be a clue, and then start putting the puzzle together, people are just throwing stuff out there...

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Someone should keep track of the Xs, the glyphs, everything that seems to be a clue, and then start putting the puzzle together, people are just throwing stuff out there...

The X's are undeniable. They appear at both options on the merryweather heist. Why? Also the underwater element plus the need to replay is interesting. Can somebody make a new save and see if they appear before 100%?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users