• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

lolol1.jpg

Where on the map is this? could you post a map with its location?

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Is that a tad tenuous? (Unfortunately!)

yes it is,I just thought I should post it anyway

• Matt_Vinyl likes this

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

lolol1.jpg

mapa.jpg

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

lolol1.jpg

Really guys? This is what we've stooped to? This image is a HUGE stretch to think its a hint.

There are red graffiti X's throughout the game.

I'll admit the underwater x with a box around it deserves some more digging but to think the 5 X's refer to the heists doesnt add up to me.

None of the paths to the x's make any sense when compared to the heists.

IMO

• Pxspieg likes this

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Is that a tad tenuous? (Unfortunately!)

yes it is,I just thought I should post it anyway

No worries buddy - just like most of us I guess, I think we're looking too far into things now. It's hard to roll ourselves back to the beginning of the search. 'Not seeing the wood for the trees' comes to mind. :(

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

sure,I myself don't believe that these are real clues,but I had to post them anyway,honestly it could be worse,I've done worse myself :lol:

Pxspieg
  • Pxspieg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

I do think there is more going on underwater than meets the eye. Some areas are so detailed you would think there a whole other world under there. Has anyone really investigated underwater in depth?

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Matt_Vinyl, 21 October 2013 - 07:53 PM.

IMHO, the paths shown on the mural are immaterial really. They just show that there is some connection between the various things (red crosses and icons at the base) not some actual map / tunnel layout / carving to be followed etc.

Edit: Clarity 

Pxspieg
  • Pxspieg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:58 PM Edited by Pxspieg, 21 October 2013 - 08:06 PM.

I've been thinking of some (possibly irrelevant) theory's ... Hear me out.
So someone once pointed out the in the scene where Michael is abducted he is located next to the fib building. In the x-files (try not to laugh) scully is abducted by "aliens" but you find out it was the government behind it really because of some vaccine thing I think. With that being said in the mission in the research lab with the monkeys - did anyone feel reminded of the mission in gta:sa at area 69 where you get the jetpack. I was thinking of that the whole time I was playing through it. Plus it would seem like a place where the above type of xfile scenario would take place.... I'm high

Edit: plus as someone mentioned awhile back, scully was abducted from the top of a mountain. They also said he was taken to the too on a cable car but my memory is to fuzzy to remember

Matty_od
  • Matty_od

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Maybe we should be looking at this for possible guidance. I don't know about you but "Truth" and CJ remind me of Omega and Franklin. And I'd think if there was a Jetpack it would be in the Military base. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B1cXWkG0uqs

• SwaleEnthusiast likes this

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Sunday is actually the 1st day of the week. As I said though it may come into play later. !st things 1st homie.

Is it? In my culture it's the last day of the week, hence why it forms part of the weekend.
Its the 1st day trust me. Thats why its first on the calendar

HA!! Friggin rolling over here!

But one more fun tidbit! In GTA San Andreas' KJAH Station played Max Romeo's "Chase The Devil".
GTA V's return to San Andreas, Blue Ark Radio plays "Disco Devil", by Lee Scratch Perry (samples the beat and a lot of the original lyrics from "Chase The Devil")
Elton Johns SATURDAY Nights Alright, Saturday = 6th day
666 - The Mark Of The Beast!
The Beast - The Devil - "Chase The Devil" - comes full circle- so therefore there must be a red rectangle somewhere at the bottom of the Purple Dinosaur, and we need to Take the Space Docker to hit and honk the horn continuously for 6 game hours, and a jet pack will be dropped off at the Altruist Camp Murder Rock by none other than George Clinton! P-Funk is following in the "Mothership". 8 - O
  • Pxspieg likes this

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

I do think there is more going on underwater than meets the eye. Some areas are so detailed you would think there a whole other world under there. Has anyone really investigated underwater in depth?

All I keep finding are these underwater ridges that look like giant shark heads swimming upwards.

brick myself every time

Pxspieg
  • Pxspieg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

"Swing down sweet chariot"... Haha

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by Chemdawg, 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM.

fort zancudo looks very similar to McClellan Air Force Base, wiki mentions a single control tower and the water near it is polluted which is like fort zancudo

• AlabamaFatts likes this

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Sunday is actually the 1st day of the week. As I said though it may come into play later. !st things 1st homie.

Is it? In my culture it's the last day of the week, hence why it forms part of the weekend.

But one more fun tidbit! In GTA San Andreas' KJAH Station played Max Romeo's "Chase The Devil".
GTA V's return to San Andreas, Blue Ark Radio plays "Disco Devil", by Lee Scratch Perry (samples the beat and a lot of the original lyrics from "Chase The Devil")
The Beast - The Devil - "Chase The Devil" - comes full circle- so therefore there must be a red rectangle somewhere at the bottom of the Purple Dinosaur, and we need to Take the Space Docker to hit and honk the horn continuously for 6 game hours, and a jet pack will be dropped off at the Altruist Camp Murder Rock by none other than George Clinton! P-Funk is following in the "Mothership". 8 - O

ROFLMAO! U must be a music dude too. I stated earlier about Elton John's track in the game and then another diddy of his that goes by the title "ROCKETMAN". The irony of it all! lol. Too bad its Phil Collins on Chiliad or Elton John may have lead us somewhere! lol.

• AlabamaFatts likes this

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-P4BMr6FNjQ

16:14 in to the video.

Mind = BLOWN.

Now THAT is a clue!

This has given me an idea. It has been touched on before, but I think I can expand on it.
Right, there are five heists. Each one can be completed in two different ways. Depending on which one you choose you'll miss certain parts; this is why one person will say "I found this", then another will say "that was from such a heist".
What if you have to do the heists in a set way, then by doing something at each of locations unique to that path, somehow triggers something?
Maybe there is something next to a red X in a box; a hatch in the case of the video above. If we get a word for each, that could form a five word clue when 'segregated and rearranged'.
If you choose the wrong heist method, you miss the red X in a box in the unique location, and subsequently a word needed for the puzzle.

Can I just point out this I posted, just before the chaos erupted ;)

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hey, anyone remember R* advertising through the Epsilon program about recruiting for their enlightment seminar in Los Santos? 

http://www.rockstarg...los-santos.html

You had to fill a form and send pics etc.

It appears that 5 people have been chosen (on which conditions?)

http://www.epsilonpr...m.com/index.php

Who are they? Truthseekers? Why five?

I also found this website while browsing EpsilonismToday on twitter:

http://cultstoppers.com/

5 people, from different locations, that have been abducted. Are they the 5 that were recruited as truthseekers? Are they real people featured ingame? What for? 

Could they be the 5 crosses on the mural (even thought the heists X's seems plausible)?

Anyone to react on this? *puts tinfoil hat*

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-P4BMr6FNjQ

16:14 in to the video.

Mind = BLOWN.

Now THAT is a clue!

This has given me an idea. It has been touched on before, but I think I can expand on it.
Right, there are five heists. Each one can be completed in two different ways. Depending on which one you choose you'll miss certain parts; this is why one person will say "I found this", then another will say "that was from such a heist".
What if you have to do the heists in a set way, then by doing something at each of locations unique to that path, somehow triggers something?
Maybe there is something next to a red X in a box; a hatch in the case of the video above. If we get a word for each, that could form a five word clue when 'segregated and rearranged'.
If you choose the wrong heist method, you miss the red X in a box in the unique location, and subsequently a word needed for the puzzle.

Can I just point out this I posted, just before the chaos erupted ;)

@ this point all we can do is explore the areas of the x's with a fine tooth comb and hopefully the solution will begin to present itself. Def a plausible theory tho mah dude.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Aww, but I LIKE willies :( x

You sir totally made my day =) cheers xD

ROFLMAO! U must be a music dude too. I stated earlier about Elton John's track in the game and then another diddy of his that goes by the title "ROCKETMAN". The irony of it all! lol. Too bad its Phil Collins on Chiliad or Elton John may have lead us somewhere! lol.

Errr i only know:
Iron Maiden - 666 the NUMBER of the beast xD
  • AnEvilVet, Kifllom, LazloZeLlama and 1 other like this

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

i found an elevator at fort zancudo that says  -1 above the doors its not in the control tower either, I dont know if anyone came across this but theres definitely a floor below the base wether or not we can access it.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Phil collins? people believed that?

It's most likely Cris(w/out an H) Formage.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

From a programming perspective, Sunday is generally considered the first day of the week, as in its underlying value is zero in most enumerations I've ever seen.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

i found an elevator at fort zancudo that says  -1 above the doors its not in the control tower either, I dont know if anyone came across this but theres definitely a floor below the base wether or not we can access it.

You're late to the part, in fact that party ended awhile ago.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hey, anyone remember R* advertising through the Epsilon program about recruiting for their enlightment seminar in Los Santos? 

http://www.rockstarg...los-santos.html

You had to fill a form and send pics etc.

It appears that 5 people have been chosen (on which conditions?)

http://www.epsilonpr...m.com/index.php

Who are they? Truthseekers? Why five?

I also found this website while browsing EpsilonismToday on twitter:

http://cultstoppers.com/

5 people, from different locations, that have been abducted. Are they the 5 that were recruited as truthseekers? Are they real people featured ingame? What for? 

Could they be the 5 crosses on the mural (even thought the heists X's seems plausible)?

Anyone to react on this? *puts tinfoil hat*

If you go to the Epsilon Program Bldg theres always a small crowd of epsilonists out front. The Bldg is South East of Michael's house.

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by Thegtauser, 21 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Phil collins? people believed that?

It's most likely Cris(w/out an H) Formage.

TBH @ first I didn't think it was Phil Collins jus thought for the context of the above post that I would mention him. lol. And your right it def looks like Chris.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

i've been aware of the elevator in the control tower but not this one, I know it's been brought up but know one came away with anything more than theres a control tower with an elevator that opens up but doesn't work as far as I know. Don't dismiss things just because they have already been mentioned or because someone is new to the search. Most people have been over looking (I have as well) or already mislead from the start. You should welcome fresh minds. anyways the elevator not in the control tower has already been found?

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

i've been aware of the elevator in the control tower but not this one, I know it's been brought up but know one came away with anything more than theres a control tower with an elevator that opens up but doesn't work as far as I know. Don't dismiss things just because they have already been mentioned or because someone is new to the search. Most people have been over looking (I have as well) or already mislead from the start. You should welcome fresh minds. anyways the elevator not in the control tower has already been found?

Yup. That one is indeed the elevator where the bunker is that the Zancudo UFO is over.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

lolol1.jpg

Really guys? This is what we've stooped to? This image is a HUGE stretch to think its a hint.
There are red graffiti X's throughout the game.
I'll admit the underwater x with a box around it deserves some more digging but to think the 5 X's refer to the heists doesnt add up to me.
None of the paths to the x's make any sense when compared to the heists.
IMO

That's what science is all about. You think the theory is rubbish, counter with why. That's how we move forward.

Eventually, after all credible theories have been debunked, then you can invoke Sherlock Holmes: "Once you've eliminated the impossible; whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

:)
  • ThatPotatoGuy likes this

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

what about the wall at fort zancudo that when you look at the ground next to it you can see these crazy colored lights lined across the base of the wall. Its a glitch for sure but its weird. if you follow the road the enters the fort from the highway you will see 2 big water towers with yellow rails around the top. theres a concrete wall surrounding the water tank things and at the base of the wall you can see these colorful lights. Anyone else find this?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users