• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Sunday is actually the 1st day of the week. As I said though it may come into play later. !st things 1st homie.

Is it? In my culture it's the last day of the week, hence why it forms part of the weekend.

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Can ya'll please "squash" whatever animosity ya'll have so that this go round we can keep the thread on topic as much as possible?

Absolutely, all done. I squashed his animosity for him.

Bit of a digression here, but I stumbled across a short article that talks about the word "chiliad." It even has a kind of funny line about GT[A]:

"this word has been sadly underused ... Unless you count the Mt. Chiliad in the video game Grand Theft [sic], but they pronounce that killyad."
http://voices.yahoo....in-5940678.html

Oops! Ha ha.

Chiliad is also the title of a Clive Barker story from about 1997, same year the first GTA came out. I have no idea if there's any connection there though.
  • flybwoy likes this

Awstriker
  • Awstriker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Looking at The Paleto Score video... When Franklin is in the digger he slowly drives past an X - http://youtu.be/57yrGy4u7yQ time = 12:30 ish.

BUT... I watched another version of it and the blown up convenience store that creates the X is whole. - http://youtu.be/mROshJYrzj8 time = 13.15

I think the first one he shot down a helicopter and it crashed.

I think it might only look like an X from that angle. Doh back to the search.

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

yall know that http://chiliadmystery.com/ exists and it shows the t01 door from in the tunnel near chilliad? juss sayin.

also i forget what i did last night to do it but somehow theres a page with some code and the words "ITS IN HERE" are present. haha i know that sounds fishy but its true.

It seems the site is not owned by Rockstar.

It's probably just someone looking for traffic like most things like this.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

And now ya'll got my motor running. lol. Elton John has a track on LS Rock Radio titled "SATURDAY Nights Alright For Fighting" (SATURDAY=7th DAY). He also has a track (not in the game) titled "ROCKETMAN". Just a bit of trivia right quick. lol

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Sunday is actually the 1st day of the week. As I said though it may come into play later. !st things 1st homie.

Is it? In my culture it's the last day of the week, hence why it forms part of the weekend.

Its the 1st day trust me. Thats why its first on the calendar

• AlabamaFatts likes this

Benjamoose
  • Benjamoose

Grand Theft Auto Veteran

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by Benjamoose, 21 October 2013 - 07:00 PM.

It's one of those weird technicality things.

It's technically considered the first (most calendars will put sunday first if it's in grid form), but most people work Monday to Friday and are free on Saturday and Sunday.

Thus the working week has sort of taken over in everyone's mind.

That being said I think the chart is just factory detail. Like a work schedule or so forth.

Sigh.

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

linesx.jpg

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Those red X's are the ones i was talking about 20 pages or so ago. I didnt realise it at the time but as someone suggested there are hundreds of them.
If you go back to that area and go down that overflow thing (dont have them here, dont know what they are called. Maybe storm drains?) anyway, along the whole length those crosses are repeated everywhere both small and large.

GothamDiesel
  • GothamDiesel

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Can ya'll please "squash" whatever animosity ya'll have so that this go round we can keep the thread on topic as much as possible?

Bit of a digression here, but I stumbled across a short article that talks about the word "chiliad." It even has a kind of funny line about GT[A]:

"this word has been sadly underused ... Unless you count the Mt. Chiliad in the video game Grand Theft [sic], but they pronounce that killyad."

Oops! Ha ha.

Chiliad is also the title of a Clive Barker story from about 1997, same year the first GTA came out. I have no idea if there's any connection there though.

chiliad also means 1000

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sunday is the last day of the week!

God created the earth in days 1-6 then used Sunday as the rest day.
I'm not a god fear'er but i know that much.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 21 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Somthing i wanted to note was that as soon as i got 100% i changed to Trevor who happened to be in a dress on top of the mountain saying anyone not quite with it would think he had been abducted by aliens.
Not had that one before 100%

I also note its rained heavy every game night for 4 days after getting 100%.

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by flybwoy, 21 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Sunday is the last day of the week!

God created the earth in days 1-6 then used Sunday as the rest day.
I'm not a god fear'er but i know that much.

Biblically Saturady was the sabbath day. the day he rested which was the seventh. Trust me homie. Sunday is the 1st.

lol. SATURDAY. Who let the typo monsters out?

• themutedtrumpet likes this

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

chiliad also means 1000

LOL!! Yes. Great.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 21 October 2013 - 07:33 PM.

I bow down to either suggestion, I'm not starting another argument.
It appears we are all correct, it depends where you live and your beliefs.
The ISO standard says monday is the first day of the week but its not worth arguing about.
I personally see Sunday as the last day and im happy to carry on believing that.
If anyone wants the last word im not bothered, theres enough arguing already.

http://www.timeandda.../calendar/days/

EDIT - flybwoy was correct in what he replied to me. I was speaking of god with Christian intent. In Christianity it is as he suggests. My bad, sorry.
  • AnEvilVet likes this

Awstriker
  • Awstriker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

linesx.jpg

:) is that over buy the submarine heist mission hatch?

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by ThatPotatoGuy, 21 October 2013 - 07:14 PM.

linesx.jpg

:) is that over buy the submarine heist mission hatch?

yes:) I posted pics of the 2 Xs at page 111 this is what looks like the unfinished lines from the mural

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

This is not a place for a Dick measuring contest.

• AnEvilVet likes this

Shaggy80
  • Shaggy80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Ok don't know if this will have any use but during my 5 mile wondering of the desert for the kifflom journey I came across a few mobile homes with 2 telescopes 1 looking at mt chiliad just like the mural and the other at the other mountain. I can't remember exactly where but in the middle I think.anyone else find that and is there anything about it?..

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Potatoguy, looks more like the cracked egg to me ;)
  • flybwoy likes this

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Potatoguy, looks more like the cracked egg to me ;)

My initial thoughts also.

• flybwoy likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Oops! Ha ha.

chiliad also means 1000

Linda Louise Johnson isn't really a scholar of biblical translation is she? The point stands that chiliad isn't the Greek for thousand. Especially as she says it's the spanish.

Anywhooo, it may also be worth checking the bridge near to the sonar dock for Xes. It wasn't a heist but the cars were stolen here.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Aww, but I LIKE willies :( x
  • Scoobysrt likes this

flybwoy
  • flybwoy

RAW

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Ok don't know if this will have any use but during my 5 mile wondering of the desert for the kifflom journey I came across a few mobile homes with 2 telescopes 1 looking at mt chiliad just like the mural and the other at the other mountain. I can't remember exactly where but in the middle I think.anyone else find that and is there anything about it?..

they're on top of the hill above where that wooden door is. ;)

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Only thing about Chiliad that I can add here was stated at the very start, and was overlooked, but I think could help. I spent an extensive amount of time in the Chiliad area and areas closely, basically hovering in my chopper and running around looking at the mountain from many different angles, and at varying times of the day. Let me just put it this way I saw so many different "signs" and strange lettering hidden all over that dang mountain, that I used my 96 pic allotment in 20 mins. I'm sure there is a slew of hidden clues all over that mountain depending on time and angle of viewing, that I missed or just didn't see. Had to take a break, when I started seeing purple Christina Aguilera monsters replacing NPC's. I have a feeling that one of you fresh, young whippersnappers will be able to see tons more than me. The area in question here is the entire thing! I searched it top to bottom on all sides, and from close, far, high above, and hovering inches away. I still think the "Stoner Theory" is what will eventually solve this. (Stoner Theory- some random pothead, who has no idea of what the Eff has been going on, is going to crash his car into a Military crate while wandering aimlessly, but that crate will be the one with the Jetpack.) I can already see the post. Yooooo, checkitowt! Was in the mountains trying to run over Cougars, and I found this cool flying backpack. Weeee! I'm the king of the loop do loops! I think I'd actually laugh and applaud him/her anyway.
  • flybwoy likes this

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Scoobysrt wanders off looking for his skins lol
  • AnEvilVet likes this

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

lol @ AnEvilVet! ;-)

Agreed, far too much e-peen comparisons going on in this thread. Stick to the search! :-)
  • AnEvilVet likes this

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

lolol1.jpg

Matt_Vinyl
  • Matt_Vinyl

Chilly Lad

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Is that a tad tenuous? (Unfortunately!)

Farkle
  • Farkle

Weewooweeewoooweewooo

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Aww, but I LIKE willies :( x

You may now wire me money for a new keyboard. My old one just got coffee spit all over it. :pp

• flybwoy and AnEvilVet like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users