Quantcast

» «
Photo

Strange guy with van and stun gun in blaine county?

17 replies to this topic
jewboy
  • jewboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

hey everyone, 

i just thought i would share one of my strange experiences i had the other day while playing gta 5. i was playing as trevor in blaine county (can't remember what town). i noticed a little blip on my mini map (the blips that tell you that a citizen needs help) i went to the location which turned out to be a small empty parking lot. the only car was this beat up van, there was this fat guy standing just outside of the van, i thought it was going to be a citizen that would turn on me and try to rob me so i pulled out a weapon and just before i could start firing at this guy, he pulls out a stun gun and i get knocked out from being stunned. i respawn, waking up from being stunned and having to dodge an oncoming train, and i'm on train tracks somewhere in blaine county and all of my clothes are missing except my underwear and boots but i still have my weapons and no money was missing. i don't know if trevor was molested by this guy or what haha.

so basically, i'm just wondering if anyone has come across this yet, it was the weirdest experience i've ever had in a video game. i haven't found anything about this on the internet, i'll try to find the locations of where i was abducted and where i woke up.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Yep he's the Blaine County rapist. For me he raped Michael right after an Epsilon mission lol. It would be cool if there were more encounters with him.

jewboy
  • jewboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

i just bought the strategy guide tonight and i looked in the random events section and it was the first random event listed lol. it's the one called Abandoned Vehicle 1.

hooky
  • hooky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

i had this happen during the Epsilon mission

Spoiler

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

Yep he's the Blaine County rapist. For me he raped Michael right after an Epsilon mission lol. It would be cool if there were more encounters with him.

Made me laugh for like 30 seconds they way you said "Yep he's the Blaine County rapist" because i didn't know there was one lol

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Sweet on the Social Club it has abandoned vehicle 2. So hopefully I can get some closure on my rape.

• LeeH1989 likes this

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Apparently if you trigger Trevors SA when you get out of the car to investigate...you can avoid getting knocked out and have a shoot out with this guy. But for some reason...I still prefer the alternative of getting knocked out....taken advantage of and left for dead on the tracks.

• wallpaper42 likes this

decon954
  • decon954

PS4 at launch.... Xbox one 8-12 months after

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Why do you think Michael sleeps with a gun and wakes up screaming when you switch to him...........SOB raped me too !

Blunt Force Trauma
  • Blunt Force Trauma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

I picked up his van with my Pavelow and dropped his ass into the ground resulting in a very satisfying explosion.

KnowledgeBorn
  • KnowledgeBorn

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

I ran into this van just off the airport, he seems to be there at night time. Luckily I had saved just before so after the first time the guy jumps out to stun me and I awake on train tracks in underwear I decided to see if I could prevent this from happening. Here's what I did..... Upon approaching this van I got as close to it so that Trevor's comment about "helping" appears. Then I tossed a sticky bomb onto the van and proceeded to get close so the rapist would appear. As he did so I detonated the bomb thus ruining his escape vehicle
Once this was done I turned around and shot the guy..... :D
The cool thing for me was that I got a stun gun (this weapon isn't available to my current character)
The not so cool thing was that my guy doesn't wake up in his underwear ..... Since I can't dressed Trevor in only his tightly whites I'm not able to go on a robbing spree dress with only my tats showing
I hope this helps someone out in their decision to handle this situation
Thanks

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:02 PM

I got to kill him once before he actually tazed me. All I had to do was run back into my car while keeping the camera pointed at that guardrail he comes out of. Then I ran him over. It still registered the encounter as a pass, though.

Mr Tomato
  • Mr Tomato

Y, RB, RB, Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:30 AM

Aw man he raped me and I didn't even see him as I was in fpv, son of a bitch

PurpleThursday
  • PurpleThursday

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

yeah, if you hit R1 as soon as you get out the vehicle you can dodge the tazer zap and shoot him, he says something like "im just playing", unfortunately for him, I wasn't, I killed him, then poured petrol on him and burned him.

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

Shut the f*ck up, Donny!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

What makes you guys think he's a rapist?

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

R33

• Members
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:02 PM

He leaves you passed out on the train tracks with no clothes on. You can guess what happened.

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

Shut the f*ck up, Donny!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

He leaves you passed out on the train tracks with no clothes on. You can guess what happened.

Maybe the poor guy just wanted some new clothes?

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

R33

• Members
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

Maybe he was lonely. We don't know.  :whistle:

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:41 AM

Poor guy... he drives in a vintage van, and has normal clothes... 
I'm pretty sure he didn't want new clothes..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users