Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do you think mini games will work?

8 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you think mini games will work? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you think it will work?

1. A (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. B (10 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

3. Other (2 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:47 AM Edited by CM_Kimmy, 26 September 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Like tennis and other activities? Do you think... 

A) You go to a tennis court or mini game location and it goes through a list of thousands of players to find you a match/opponent. 

B) You go to a tennis court or mini game location but it requires that another player in the same world is with you also. 

I really hope A but i think it's going to be like B. I prefer A as you're always going to get into a match or mini game, where as B it might be harder. 

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Probably B. I doubt they would pull people from other servers/worlds into someone else's for a game of tennis. Let's say you're in a room full of 16 players. You decide to go play tennis. It tries to find you a match in matchmaker. So what happens now? Do they take you out of the full room to play tennis, seeing as the player from matchmaker can't join your full server? It would be to confusing. They probably took the simple route and made it to where you have to be in the same world as the other competitor. 

Remember in GTA IV how you could pull up your phone and choose modes to play? Maybe they will have it set up to where you can do that for stuff like Tennis or Golf. 

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

I just don't like the idea that i could be in a room with 15 other players and none of them may be interested in playing tennis. :(

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I just don't like the idea that i could be in a room with 15 other players and none of them may be interested in playing tennis. :(

You can mark spots on the map to start a race, so why not a mini-game? I'm sure there is ways to get everyone's attention to play Tennis. 

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

I would hope both a and b is a option.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

first it will invite all players in the game, if no one accepts; you will be put together with other players from other games :)

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

first it will invite all players in the game, if no one accepts; you will be put together with other players from other games :)

That makes good logical sense. 

Phone pop up....

"John Doe wants to play tennis, join?"

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

That makes good logical sense. 

Phone pop up....

"John Doe wants to play tennis, join?"

yeah, was the same with RDR, you got a message if you wanted to join, if no one joins the game, you are assigned to a game with players from another match :-)

Darkkit268
  • Darkkit268

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

It won't be like any of those hopefully. I think it will be like Midnight Club. Where if someone starts an event it instantly invites every player in the world to come and participate. The invite would just show up on the players phone like a text message.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users