» «
Photo

People who complain about this game, I'm complaining about you

42 replies to this topic
streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:28 PM Edited by streetx1xracer, 26 September 2013 - 12:28 PM.

There were too many complaints on the too realistic driving and physics of GTA IV, so they changed it for GTA V.

IV's driving was great, actually. I just don't see it fitting in with GTA V, though. If you ever tried off-roading in IV, you'll know how terrible it was. The new engine is perfect for off-roading, in my opinion.
Driving up the side of mt chilliad with a stratum is not perfect IMO. I don't like how your cars have a magical 100% traction on dirt roads.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

You know what guys?! I'm f*cking sick of these people complaining about the people complaining. I say, we start a new campaign complaining about the complainers complainers, and if you complain against that then i'll f*cking hunt you down, bitch.

OR

We can just learn to accept that some people don't enjoy it as we do, and need an outlet to voice there complaints. It's pretty much one of the reasons forums were invented. what, you thought people were all meant blindly take everything at face value and think nothing but happy thoughts, like in that episode of twilight zone where the kid has complete mental dictatorship over the dumb rednecks? jokes on you.

Let them complain, your opinions will only succeed in denting a titanic built on the expectations of the overhyped train that is GTA V.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:54 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 26 September 2013 - 12:58 PM.

^^^^^^^^^^Most rednecks are far smarter than someone like you. Fact.

Yeah...R* are liars for sure. San An V is f*cking baron compared to the orginal and I know how that sounds, but there aren't any restaurants, casinios or anything in V. WTF? Buying houses was hinted at. TP Enterprises is a joke and non-existent in the context that R* was suggesting. What a flop.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by Jinkla, 26 September 2013 - 01:09 PM.

This is coming from a guy who thought my profile picture was a Pentagram.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

GTAF Lt.

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

To be honest I think everyone of us is secretly a bit disappointed in V for various reasons, you just don't want to admit it

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

The driving isn't the problem.....but there are one or two big things that aren't as good as they should be, and they slipped up on a bunch of the little things. I feel like I got a half-assed game. They got to a point where they were like "Yeah, we can release this.", and that was it.

This game has more features and more content than any other game on the market. That seems like a juvenile, bratty thing to say.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Same thing. The mark of the beast.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

Oooh, that's a pretty good cover, make it as though you intentionally let your contempt slip up. Did I mention I was also born yesterday?

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Oooh, that's a pretty good cover, make it as though you intentionally let your contempt slip up. Did I mention I was also born yesterday?

Slip up? Contempt? wat are you babbling about, Zionist? You constantly say idiotic sh*t and attempt to be sly about it. You ain't that smart, boy. Really, you're not.

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by boxmonster, 26 September 2013 - 02:11 PM.

All the hype was built by overzealous fanboys/journalists that had not the slightest idea of what it takes making a video game. Now they are trying to tell everyone to not be so critical on Rockstar when it was them who built up the hype in the first place. Can you not see the stupidity? They are blaming someone else on what they caused. They are just projecting their self-hate on someone else. They should admit they were wrong and move on.

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

1) It was in the gameplay trailer. They showed us buying houses on one of the websites. 2

2) I agree with you on this. 

3) Then what will be the point of having garages in the safe houses then? Just make them inaccessible if we're going by your logic. 

1) That is for GTA Online.

CaptainBabyGravy
  • CaptainBabyGravy

I'll kill you, right in the face.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

In short, a large percentage of this forum is full of whiny bitches and probably 14 year old kids just waiting for the next COD.

Jinkla
  • Jinkla

Casablanket

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by Jinkla, 27 September 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Slip up? Contempt? wat are you babbling about, Zionist? You constantly say idiotic sh*t and attempt to be sly about it. You ain't that smart, boy. Really, you're not.

*gasp*, you called me "boy"! You have emasculated me to the highest degree. Now I must feel dumb.

"Same thing. The mark of the beast."

"You constantly say idiotic sh*t and attempt to be sly about it"

I'm definitely smelling the irony. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users