Photo

Need product key!

3 replies to this topic
chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

I bought the game used and the key works for my PC but I can't sign into Windows live.  Is there a way to buy a key without having to go through a whole download and install?? I'll pay money I aint tryin to be a scheister! I think I should've just bought it new at best buy or something.....

c903jerk
  • c903jerk

Make GTA V For PC!!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Getting free product keys or sharing cracks is not allowed.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Don't hate the little man cuz he's packing a six shooter

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

if you bought the game and can't sign into windows live, check your internet connection if it's blocking multiplayer, if you didn't get a code in your game box, try a crack, but you won't be able to play Multiplayer on a crack, just Singleplayer.

Sorry if im breaking some rules here but he said he bought the game so i thought id help him

chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Thank you Stuntman! You're right I did buy the game, some other people don't read very well I guess! Multiplayer is what I want to do, along with saving the game and it seems you can do both if you sign into windows live which says my key is no good.  I guess whoever had the game before is still registered to windows live with that key?  So I'll pay the simple $20 for a new game to be able to sign into windows live if thats what it takes.  Just looking for the easiest, legal way!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users